Creating opportunity using CRM api

Looking for an example of how to load the crm api to create an
opportunity using C#.  I'm way new to this and have downloaded the CRM
3.0 sdk but not sure how I access the information it contains.   What
I'm hoping to find is an example of creating an opportunity with just
the necessary information so I can build on it from there.
I appreciate any help!

0
jeffa
1/31/2007 5:38:58 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Jeffa

When you install the SDk you will notice there is a help file in the
installed directory of the SDK, I think it is crmsdk3_0.chm

Open the helpfile and search for create, there are lots of examples

let me know if you get stuck
--
Alistair
2B.net