Create User 02-09-05

when i use howto example createuser in CRM SDK i have a error Access Denied.

What happened why this error what i do wrong.

Regards,
Syed Fahad Anwar.

0
Fahad
2/9/2005 7:13:10 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Can you post the detailed exception message/callstack when the error happens?

Some additional info that might help troubleshoot the problem: What account
is the SDK app running under? Can you login to the webapp using that account
and create new users?

You need to ensure you are running the SDK application under an account that
has permissions to create users in CRM.

Jagan Peri

Microsoft Business Solutions CRM

This posting is provided "AS IS" with

no warranties, and confers no rights.

"Fahad Anwar" wrote:

> when i use howto example createuser in CRM SDK i have a error Access Denied.
>
> What happened why this error what i do wrong.
>
> Regards,
> Syed Fahad Anwar.

Hey Jagan

I posted a similar problem, with full details, on 2/8/05 at 10:16am - could
you take a look please?  I'm completely stymied by it.
Thanks

Hans

"Jagan Peri [MSFT]" wrote:

> Can you post the detailed exception message/callstack when the error happens?
>
> Some additional info that might help troubleshoot the problem: What account
> is the SDK app running under? Can you login to the webapp using that account
> and create new users?
>
> You need to ensure you are running the SDK application under an account that
> has permissions to create users in CRM.
>
> Jagan Peri
>
> Microsoft Business Solutions CRM
>

> This posting is provided "AS IS" with
>
> no warranties, and confers no rights.
>

> "Fahad Anwar" wrote:
>
> > when i use howto example createuser in CRM SDK i have a error Access Denied.
> >
> > What happened why this error what i do wrong.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Syed Fahad Anwar.

Hello,
Did you find a solution to your problem ? Are you still experiencing the
issue ?

Let me know, maybe I can help you.

Alejandra Speyer

"Hans Kruiniger" wrote:

> Hey Jagan
>
> I posted a similar problem, with full details, on 2/8/05 at 10:16am - could
> you take a look please?  I'm completely stymied by it.
> Thanks
>
> Hans
>
> "Jagan Peri [MSFT]" wrote:
>
> > Can you post the detailed exception message/callstack when the error happens?
> >
> > Some additional info that might help troubleshoot the problem: What account
> > is the SDK app running under? Can you login to the webapp using that account
> > and create new users?
> >
> > You need to ensure you are running the SDK application under an account that
> > has permissions to create users in CRM.
> >
> > Jagan Peri
> >
> > Microsoft Business Solutions CRM
> >

> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with
> >
> > no warranties, and confers no rights.
> >

> > "Fahad Anwar" wrote:
> >
> > > when i use howto example createuser in CRM SDK i have a error Access Denied.
> > >
> > > What happened why this error what i do wrong.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Syed Fahad Anwar.

All sorted now thanks - we re-installed from a different set of CD's and all
is now good.

Thanks

Hans

"Alejandra Speyer" wrote:

> Hello,
> Did you find a solution to your problem ? Are you still experiencing the
> issue ?
>
> Let me know, maybe I can help you.
>
> Alejandra Speyer
> Microsoft Business Solutions CRM
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with
>  no warranties, and confers no rights.
>

> "Hans Kruiniger" wrote:
>
> > Hey Jagan
> >
> > I posted a similar problem, with full details, on 2/8/05 at 10:16am - could
> > you take a look please?  I'm completely stymied by it.
> > Thanks
> >
> > Hans
> >
> > "Jagan Peri [MSFT]" wrote:
> >
> > > Can you post the detailed exception message/callstack when the error happens?
> > >
> > > Some additional info that might help troubleshoot the problem: What account
> > > is the SDK app running under? Can you login to the webapp using that account
> > > and create new users?
> > >
> > > You need to ensure you are running the SDK application under an account that
> > > has permissions to create users in CRM.
> > >
> > > Jagan Peri
> > >
> > > Microsoft Business Solutions CRM
> > >

> > > This posting is provided "AS IS" with
> > >
> > > no warranties, and confers no rights.

Query Problem 09-23-07
I have a subform that brings up recipe ingredients. The subform record source is Recipe Ingredients table. I place a textbox on the subform that pull a calculation from the query. The control source for the textbox is set to =[UnitExt Query]![UnitCost] but when i run the subform it comes up #NAME? If I run the query the calculation is correct. What am I doing wrong? On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:40:14 -0500, "Dudy" <dudyone@hotmail.com> wrote: >I have a subform that brings up recipe ingredients. >The subform record source is Recipe Ingredients table. >I place a textbox ...

How to turn off editing after I have created a spreadsheet with macros
I have created a spreadsheet with macros and when I call the spreadsheet up on another computer and I click on the buttons I created it takes me to viusal basic to edit. How do I turn this off so I can run the macros? If you need more info please email me. I have tried it on 3 computers and one of the computers will run the macros, but the rest just go into what I call edit mode instead of running the macros. Any help would really be appreciated.--Gary ...

how do i create and save a new file or worksheet autmatically ever
IN EXCELL 2003 I CREATED A WORKSHEET AND I WANT THAT WORKSHEET TO BE RECREATED AND SAVED EVERYDAY AS A NEW WORKSHEET ...

Windows XP Users
I have Money 2004 installed on my computer running Windows XP Professional. My wife and I each have a Windows User Profile. Does Money 2004 allow both users the ability to track the same money file in the XP environment as does Quicken 2002 and newer? If so, how do you set it up. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q52. "Jim J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:690101c3e484$08849af0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I have Money 2004 installed on my computer running Windows > XP Professional. My wife and I each have a Windows User > Profile. Doe...

how do I add a user to an exchange distribution list?
Hi there. I'm the owner of an Exchange distribution list (hosted in the global directory), and I'm trying to modify the membership to add another user. In Outlook, I would just double-click the group and then Add Member. However, I'm not seeing that option on Entourage. Does this functionality exist in Entourage? -- matthh matthh wrote: > Hi there. I'm the owner of an Exchange distribution list (hosted in > the global directory), and I'm trying to modify the membership to add > another user. In Outlook, I would just double-click the group and then >...

User CC's self, and it disapears from inbox
I've never seen this before. - A user CCs himself on an e-mail. - The message shows up as unread in the Inbox. - Outlook 97 freezes for about a minute. - When O97 unfreezes, the message has disappeared from the inbox. It's not in Deleted Items. The other recipents received their copy. Message Tracking on the Exch2000 server shows it as delivered: "SMTP Store Driver: Message Delivered Locally to Store to user@domain" All other e-mail (read and unread) shows up in the mailbox, and he can send e-mail to others. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm stumped. Than...

[O2003] Create shortcut for creating task assignement in the sendto folder
Hello, We can mail an attachment from Windows Explorer with a right-click, sendto. But I'm looking for sending task with attachment with the rigth-click sendto. Thank you for your proposals. Regards Geo Tasks in outlook or files in windows explorer forwarded on tasks? Outlook doesn't support such options. You can use Forward as attachment or insert object. It should be possible to use command lines to create tasks with attachments but you'd still need to use forward to send. I never tried it for tasks but do use shortcuts in the Send To folders to customize the sending op...

Create template that ignors data list rules
Question: Is there a way to copy all rows in a worksheet [template] to a master data list at the same time, and have possibly several users saving their worksheet forms simultaneously with the data list being updated automatically as they save their work or is there a better way to accomplish this task using Excel? Please explain like I'm a two year old. The plan is for several users on a network to enter data in an Excel 2002 form [1 worksheet each user] the form contains about 17 rows with 10 columns on a template. When the users save their form the data will be automatically copied ...

How do you add text to custom columns created thru the Field Chooser pls?
Hello, If I create a custom text column via Field Chooser - New, how can I enter text into it afterwards? I'm looking to add an "annotation" column and not have it sent if/when I forward or reply to the message. Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. Thanks, - Alan. If you directly want to fill it out in the message list you'll have to enable "allow in-cell editing" for your view. The technique would be similar to; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/150 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://ww...

add User
Hi, I tried to add dex users in CRM 3.0 (starting from the users which are create in Active Directory) an error message is posted: You try to create a user with a name of connection to the domain already used by another user. Select another name of connection to the domain and start again. thanck You. First search if the user exist in CRM , if so then you will get the warning mentioned above. /Aamir No the user does not exist in the list of the users MS CRM3.0 indeed my goal is to add a new user to this list "Aamir" wrote: > First search if the user exist in CRM , if so...

Cell referencing 12-14-09
I have a sales\stock level related problem. Each row on the worksheet represents a sales day. Column A contains the previous days sales figure, a list of numbers in the range 1 to 20. Column B is the daily stock level which starts at 100 (cell B1) and decreases each day by the previous days sales figure ( the adjacent A cell). Column C is a list of the number of days it takes to deliver the items when they are re-ordered and will be in the range 1 to 4 (days). If the stock level (column B) goes below 11 then a re-order (which is 100 items) is placed and arrives in x number of d...

How to create element in namespace
Hi all i've to create a xml doc like this <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <Main xmlns:x="http://www.w3.org/1999/XML/xinclude"> <x:include href="one.xml"/> <x:include href="two.xml"/> <x:include href="more.xml"/> </Main> i tried to use xmlnamespacemanager and also to declare the namespace when create node but always get error namespace x not declared. Please help me! this my code: XmlDocument doc=new XmlDocument(); XmlDeclaration xmldecl = doc.CreateXmlDeclaration("1.0", &q...

How to initialize new SPCAT_RECOPROFILES token created by SpCreateNewToken()?
Hi, Folks For some reason, I have to create a new SPCAT_RECOPROFILES token in registry, I seem it that can do it in SAPI SDK. I done so, but I find the new SPCAT_RECOPROFILES created by SpCreateNewToken() is a perfect clear token, there is noting inside it. And then, I also found when I configed it in "Control Panel/Speech" , the new token I created was initialized by SAPI or ASREngine though I did nothing(only did open and close the configuration Dialog Box). So I think there must be some methods to achieve it. Who are they? :-o Any advices are appreciated :p Thanx very...much ...

Creating a dialog from DLL
I am writing a plugin DLL for an application. During the initialization of the DLL, I need to show a dialog to the user. I have a class CMyDialog derived from CDialog. Here is the code I am trying to use. void* hInstance; BOOL WINAPI DllMain (HINSTANCE hInst, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved) { hInstance = hInst; HWND hWnd = GetForegroundWindow(); CWnd wnd; wnd.Attach(hWnd); CMyDialog myDialog(&wnd); myDialog.DoModal(); return 1; } I am getting a debug assertion in CDialog::DoModal() from the follwing in MFC library. _AFXWIN_INLINE HINSTANCE AFXAPI AfxGet...

Internet connection 12-11-09
For a number of years my connection speed has been 2.2mbps In the last two months this has progressively been reduced to 1.9, then 1.7 and now stands at 1.5 What is causing this and can I do anything about it? Blair Has your ISP been adding customers? bm wrote: > For a number of years my connection speed has been 2.2mbps > In the last two months this has progressively been reduced to 1.9, then 1.7 > and now stands at 1.5 > What is causing this and can I do anything about it? > Blair > > In news:%23qjmsFoeKHA.4952@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, bm type...

unable to create a new calendar entry
Hi, I am logged in as UserX. When i try to create a calendat entry it says " you dont have permission to perform this action". How to i assign this user a permission on calendar? I have another normal user who is able to make the entry. Where is calendar data stored ? On public folder i guess.. You'll have to tell us which calendar you are referring to. Is it a public folde, is it another user's calendar..? Check permissions whereever it is before you do anything else. Nue "Jack Dorson" <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82CF6...

How to create a folder in Outlook client to put junk e-mail there ?
I am a setting up GFI mail spam and upon filtering junk messages on the Exch2000 server side I would like to let message go through and reach users, but I would like to put them in a "junk" folder on my Outlook 2002 clients. Is there any way to create the "junk" folder for all my Outlook clients and create a rule (server side) to move certain e-mail with [JUNK] on the subject on such "junk" folder ? I am trying to avoid asking users to do this filtering, because I know if I ask them to create that rule from the client side I will get lots of calls. Take a look...

Possible to create user-level security in Access 2007 format w/VBA
There is no doubt that "user-level security" is not supported any longer, with the Access 2007 file format (.accdb). See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA012301871033.aspx?pid=CH100621891033. So, what I am looking for is if anyone has created, or knows of, a guide to replicating "user-level security" via VBA within the new Access 2007 file format, or if it is even possible. Can anybody help me? I went with a solution that uses 3 tables to manage what person does and does not have access to. tblMenuFunctions - List of menu fuctions tblUserProfi...

Additonal info into newly created Subtotal row
How might I carryover/copy additional information into the newly created row that includes the subtotal and name of the subtotal? For instance, the product number (Column A) is what is grouped to determine the subtotal of the Sales for that product group (Column C) but I want to include the item description which is in Column B of the rows above. I have 35,000 rows of data being subtotaled and want to avoid cutting and pasting this information. Then, I plan to sort the subtotal data from highest to lowest and would like to have the description in the printout of the subtotals ...

Process User Rights
Does anyone know how to run a process as the SYSTEM user account? I am doing some registry modifications that are being blocked when the code is run as Administrator. Ed you can run it as system services then it has system user account "Edward E. Hopkins" <ed@signalquest.com> wrote in message news:YmDcc.2202$hd3.1677@nwrddc03.gnilink.net... > Does anyone know how to run a process as the SYSTEM user account? > > I am doing some registry modifications that are being blocked when the code > is run as Administrator. > > Ed > > Ah good ... how do you...

Voiding an IC transaction should create J/E in Destination Comp.
In the vendor lookup screen, the “vendor name field” is too short. This fields needs to be lengthened on the screen (perhaps the “additional sort field” should be shortened). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/C...

Preventing users from opening and viewing the design of the tables
Dear Everyone. I have created a database containing forms that rely on queries that rely on tables. I ran the security wizard and wish to prevent people from accessing or viewing the design. When I select allow users to edit, add or view data Access automatically select view table/ design which allow users to see the design or alter the data in the tables. If they alter data in the table the written code will not trigger and some data will get corrupted. Data should be updated via the forms only. Hiding the tables does not help, access topics are evrywhere and anyone can get the tables ...

How do I create a curved graph in excel?
I'm using MS Office 2003. I've created a simple x-y scatter plot graph. The graph line connecting the data points is a straight line. I'd like a curved line. I don't know that using the drawing tool bar will properly represent the data so I was wondering if there's another way. Hi, Double click the line and on the Pattern tab check the Smooth Line checkbox. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "clearandcorrect" <clearandcorrect@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3541CA3D-2841-48F7-B722-B660AD7EFF2D@...

Autorecovery & Word Work Files in Microsoft User Data folder. Safe to delete?
In my home folder/Documents/Microsoft User Data folder, there are tons of Autorecovery Files (eg., "Autorecovery Save of Exercise Journal.doc," "Autorecovery Save of Budget.doc," etc.) These are files I haven't modified for several months or even since last year. In addition, there are also lots of Word Work Files with more cryptic names like "Word Work File A_5," "Word Work File A_1496285709," etc. Can I safely delete these Autorecovery files and Word Work Files from my Microsoft User Data folder? In article <C208D725.5B72%delphinshire@yahoo....

joining tables 05-02-07
Hi. I'm confused and just can't seem to grasp how a 3rd table would result from: Table 1 = Employees and employee info Table 2 = Procedures and dates completed(there are 500 different procedures that any employee can be trained on at anytime....there is no schedule for these) I have a 3rd table I have created which has Employee ID (from table 1) and Procedure ID (from table 2). I just can't understand what to do with it. I need to create a form where I can click on the employee name at the top and then be able to fill in the date(s) when a procedure has been completed. And ano...