Create appointments for another user

Is it possible to create an appointment from another user.  I need to be able 
to create a case for a CSR and if necessary, also create an appointment on 
his/ner calander.  Thanks in advance.

-Chris
0
Utf
8/7/2004 10:59:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

5 Replies
875 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 47

Chris,

You can create the appointment or case, after you created it (for yourself) 
you can assign it to someone else or to a queue (if you have enough rights 
for it). The assign option should be in the action menu.

Hope this helps,
Rob Bakkers
Avanade Netherlands

"Chris Pelon" wrote:

> Is it possible to create an appointment from another user.  I need to be able 
> to create a case for a CSR and if necessary, also create an appointment on 
> his/ner calander.  Thanks in advance.
> 
> -Chris
0
Utf
8/8/2004 12:29:01 PM
Thanks Rob,

I may have mis-worded my question though.  I know I can create a case and 
then assign it to another user.  What I can not figure out how to do is 
create an appointment for another user.

-Chrs

"Rob Bakkers" wrote:

> Chris,
> 
> You can create the appointment or case, after you created it (for yourself) 
> you can assign it to someone else or to a queue (if you have enough rights 
> for it). The assign option should be in the action menu.
> 
> Hope this helps,
> Rob Bakkers
> Avanade Netherlands
> 
> "Chris Pelon" wrote:
> 
> > Is it possible to create an appointment from another user.  I need to be able 
> > to create a case for a CSR and if necessary, also create an appointment on 
> > his/ner calander.  Thanks in advance.
> > 
> > -Chris
0
Utf
8/9/2004 11:33:01 AM
Dear Chris,
Are you asking if you can see other user calender?
Is this the problem you are facing?
"Chris Pelon" <ChrisPelon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:FF8CEFB6-8DB7-4B89-B180-0D7FA6B8020C@microsoft.com...
> Thanks Rob,
>
> I may have mis-worded my question though.  I know I can create a case and
> then assign it to another user.  What I can not figure out how to do is
> create an appointment for another user.
>
> -Chrs
>
> "Rob Bakkers" wrote:
>
> > Chris,
> >
> > You can create the appointment or case, after you created it (for
yourself)
> > you can assign it to someone else or to a queue (if you have enough
rights
> > for it). The assign option should be in the action menu.
> >
> > Hope this helps,
> > Rob Bakkers
> > Avanade Netherlands
> >
> > "Chris Pelon" wrote:
> >
> > > Is it possible to create an appointment from another user.  I need to
be able
> > > to create a case for a CSR and if necessary, also create an
appointment on
> > > his/ner calander.  Thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > -Chris


0
Georges
8/12/2004 8:05:08 AM
Georges,

It would be nice to be able to see another users calander, but from what I 
have been reading that is not possible without custom programming.  What I 
would like to do, if possible, is create an appointment for another user 
based on available free time.  I am thinking this would require more custom 
programming though based on my reading and research.

Thanks!

"Georges Khoury" wrote:

> Dear Chris,
> Are you asking if you can see other user calender?
> Is this the problem you are facing?
> "Chris Pelon" <ChrisPelon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:FF8CEFB6-8DB7-4B89-B180-0D7FA6B8020C@microsoft.com...
> > Thanks Rob,
> >
> > I may have mis-worded my question though.  I know I can create a case and
> > then assign it to another user.  What I can not figure out how to do is
> > create an appointment for another user.
> >
> > -Chrs
> >
> > "Rob Bakkers" wrote:
> >
> > > Chris,
> > >
> > > You can create the appointment or case, after you created it (for
> yourself)
> > > you can assign it to someone else or to a queue (if you have enough
> rights
> > > for it). The assign option should be in the action menu.
> > >
> > > Hope this helps,
> > > Rob Bakkers
> > > Avanade Netherlands
> > >
> > > "Chris Pelon" wrote:
> > >
> > > > Is it possible to create an appointment from another user.  I need to
> be able
> > > > to create a case for a CSR and if necessary, also create an
> appointment on
> > > > his/ner calander.  Thanks in advance.
> > > >
> > > > -Chris
> 
> 
> 
0
Utf
8/12/2004 1:59:01 PM
Hi,
Just change the organizer in MS CRM.
Regards
"Chris Pelon" <ChrisPelon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:92FA3212-5731-4B57-BC48-0E8645D6B3B1@microsoft.com...
> Georges,
>
> It would be nice to be able to see another users calander, but from what I
> have been reading that is not possible without custom programming.  What I
> would like to do, if possible, is create an appointment for another user
> based on available free time.  I am thinking this would require more
custom
> programming though based on my reading and research.
>
> Thanks!
>
> "Georges Khoury" wrote:
>
> > Dear Chris,
> > Are you asking if you can see other user calender?
> > Is this the problem you are facing?
> > "Chris Pelon" <ChrisPelon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:FF8CEFB6-8DB7-4B89-B180-0D7FA6B8020C@microsoft.com...
> > > Thanks Rob,
> > >
> > > I may have mis-worded my question though.  I know I can create a case
and
> > > then assign it to another user.  What I can not figure out how to do
is
> > > create an appointment for another user.
> > >
> > > -Chrs
> > >
> > > "Rob Bakkers" wrote:
> > >
> > > > Chris,
> > > >
> > > > You can create the appointment or case, after you created it (for
> > yourself)
> > > > you can assign it to someone else or to a queue (if you have enough
> > rights
> > > > for it). The assign option should be in the action menu.
> > > >
> > > > Hope this helps,
> > > > Rob Bakkers
> > > > Avanade Netherlands
> > > >
> > > > "Chris Pelon" wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Is it possible to create an appointment from another user.  I need
to
> > be able
> > > > > to create a case for a CSR and if necessary, also create an
> > appointment on
> > > > > his/ner calander.  Thanks in advance.
> > > > >
> > > > > -Chris
> >
> >
> >


0
Georges
8/26/2004 3:03:39 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

cannot create profiles in win 7 mail 32 bit
I upgraded to WIndows 7 professional 64 bit and still cannot get my MS Office 2003 to work properly. All the programs except Outlook seems to work fine. I am totally unable to open outlook without mail profiles. I click on mail in control panel and I get low memoery or resources too low. That's impossible. I have 4GB RAM and 1GB VRAM. In addition, I noticed to night that while I created a profile for myself as Admin, I do ot have admin permissions EVEN IF I say 'run as admin" If I open my profile, it syas Admin under my name yet shows up as standard user. I...

Update one table from another
I am trying to update one table that has one record for each employee(table 1) with available vacation time. The other table records every time off request(table 2) and how much time they want off. I have the update query and it works fine. The problem is that everytime it is ran every requested time off amount(from table2) is subtracted from the available time(table1) again and again. I want the records for requested time(table2) to update the employee available time off(table1) only once, but keep the records on the table as that is the basis for a report. Thank You, Brett ----=...

The Sum from 1 worksheet cell to another worksheet cell
the sum from one cell on sheet1 from another cell on sheet2,how do you do the formula qwerty: To sum the value on Sheet1, cell A10 with the cell value Sheet2, cell B20, enter =Sheet1!A10 + Sheet2!B20 (or you can enter '=' sign and click on A10, then enter the plus sign and click on B20) jeff >-----Original Message----- >the sum from one cell on sheet1 from another cell on sheet2,how do you do the formula >. > ...

Creating a table
There's probably an easier way to do it but... I have a series of numbers in column A (150 in all) and a series of letters in column B (22 in all). In total there are 4800 rows. What I am trying to do is create a table with the number down the left hand side and the letters across the top. In each cell within the table I need to count how many times the combination of number/letter appears. Eg: A B C 201 0 2 2 202 3 0 1 203 3 6 4 I tried combining the number/letter into a single text field using the CONCATENATE function then filtering ...

Creating a letter from template
Is it possible in CRM? So far the only way i figured out to use templated is in an email and /KB-article. (And order offcourse) The thing i'm looking for is when selecting a contact, somehow i can make a letter activity and call a template that puts name & adress data etc. After that i should be able to print the letter, to put it in an enveloppe and send it someplace... So far it seems to me this cannot be done, but then again, i'm certainly not a CRM expert... Is it possible? If so, can anyone provide me the actions to be taken step by step ? thanks Kas "_Kas_&...

Copying data from one chart to another
I have many graphs - all plotting on similar scales but using different data. Is there any way I can simply copy one set of data from one graph and paste it into another graph so that I can avoind going through all the hassle plotting each curve again? I want to have graphs showing different combinations of the same data and have hundreds of curves to plot so this could be a huge timesaver... Cheers. -- Alan_Partridge ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Alan_Partridge's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29295 V...

Simple Question-How to create more than one transaction on the Acc
If there is a question already posted let me know. The question is: I created a bank account information on the Account list icon and want to have more than (one)transactions listed and see each payee displayed separately on each page so i could have all the months posted with due dates and total listed. Thank you. In microsoft.public.money, a.j. wrote: >If there is a question already posted let me know. The question is: I created >a bank account information on the Account list icon and want to have more >than (one)transactions listed and see each payee displayed separately ...

How to create an "and" rule in Query Based Distribution Groups
Hi, With Exchange 2003 Query Based Distribution groups, is it possible to create an "and" rule? ie, all users who are based in "London" "and" have the first name "John"? Thanks, Curtis. -- Please reply to news group only. Thank you. Sure. (&(attribute1=blah)(attribute2=blah)) http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/adsi/adsi/search_filter_syntax.asp?frame=true -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------- "Curtis Fray" <xxx@xxx.com> wrote in message news:OjVc...

Importing Messages From Another Mail Program
I just set up outlook express 6.00.2900.2180 for XP SP2 and wish to import my messages and folders from Netscape 7.0 mail and when I follow the instructions and click on the netscape Local Folder inbox file, I get a message from outlook that says there aren't any messages in the file. I tried to mail the files as attachments but that didn't work. Is there some other way to export these messages .to outlook express. Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is...

Somehow I created a Macro in a worksheet.
I created a macro in an Excel worksheet somehow. I didn't try to, it just happened. Now everytime I open that workbook, it asks me if I want to run the macro, disable it, etc. How the hell do I get rid of the macro? It doesn't show up under tools, macros. And it apparently doesn't do anything either because I can disable it and nothing different happens. Who invented this system anyway? Thanks, V When you record a macro, a module is created to store the macro code. There are instructions here for removing the module that is causing the prompt to appear: http://www.c...

Email accounts are not created for new user
I had a severe system crash several days ago because of bad memory in my domain controller (Server 2003 R2)/Exchange server 2003 (small site - no extra systems). I had to reinstall Exchange 2003 and reload the exchange store from backup. For existing users everything works great. Everybody can send and receive email, the calender works correctly, etc. OWA works. However, when I create a new user account in Active Directory Computers and Users, the account is created and the new user can log onto a system. However, Outlook 2003 cannot be configured to use the exchange server. In t...

we do not create seperate http virtual server anymore?
Hi all, Just want to confirm that we do not need to create the seperate http virtual server for FE/BE (backend two node A/P Exchange 2003 cluster), right? I remember I need to create it in Exchange 2000 FE/BE clustering envir. Thanks in advance. On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:44:26 -0700, John <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >Just want to confirm that we do not need to create the seperate http virtual >server for FE/BE (backend two node A/P Exchange 2003 cluster), right? I >remember I need to create it in Exchange 2000 FE/BE clustering envir. > >...

Error creating new task
Error .. "Could not complete operation. One or more parameter values are not vaild" ...

Creating a print-macro that'll only print page 1?
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that contains multiple sheets. I want to add a button that runs a macro, which only prints page 1 on the first sheet (called Scorekort). The "Scorekort" sheet contains 13 pages in total, but I only want to print the first page. Any ideas for this macro? Anders hi, Sub Macro1() Sheets("Scorekort").PrintOut From:=1, To:=1, Copies:=1, Preview:=True, Collate:=True End Sub if you don't want a print preview, Preview:=False -- isabelle Le 2011-05-21 04:16, Anders M a �crit : > Hi, > > I have a spreadsheet that contains multiple ...

How do add another code to a current one?
I have this following code to make the rows changed based on the critea in column 16, and I need add A "Red, Yellow, Green" for status to only one column 30 at the end of the spreadsheet. How do I add another code? I keep getting an error.. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim c As Range, clr As Long For Each c In Target.Cells If c.Column = 16 Then Select Case c.Value Case "Analyze": clr = RGB(204, 255, 255) Case "Build ": clr = RGB(204, 255, 255) Case ...

Creating Contacts For Accounts Using...
Hopefully as Microsoft CRM matures, many small time saving features will be added. One that should be a priority is the ability to add a new contact for an existing account using the common account information, i.e. address, phone number, web address, etc. Retyping the same company address in each time is not very productive. Thank you, Ed Podowski ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, f...

create main configuration file for solution.
Hello. How can I create main configuration file for my solution (Win-Form : VS 2008. VB.NET), like a general ini-file. Thanks :) "Mr. X." wrote: > Hello. > How can I create main configuration file for my solution (Win-Form : VS > 2008. VB.NET), like a general ini-file. > It's called an app.config. There is a name space you can use to mainulupate the app.config from a program. I see it on the project source directory (not for solution). I cannot see it on the release directory. Is there any convention to read / write from app.config...

Create individual files from a row
I have an excel file with several thousand entries, which contain data in several columns. I would like to be able to create an individual xml or html file for each row, but with predifined formatting around so Mr A bloggs, A street, A town, AA1 1AA Could become Abloggs.html <head></head> <name>Mr A bloggs</name> <street>A street</street> Any other info here as well </html> etc. Is this possible and any suggestions how? thanks, Graham. -- GrahamN ------------------------------------------------------------------------ GrahamN's Profile: ...

Cannot create mailbox for new user accounts
I am running Exchange 2003 on Server 2003. I was able to move all existing mailboxes from my old Exchange 2000 server to my new 2003 server. Whenever I try to create a new user it creates the user normally and asks if I want to create a mailbox for the user. I check yes, and it says account created successfully. However, the mailbox never appears in Exchange, no email address is assigned to the new user, and I cannot send mail to the user account either. If I try to access any Exchange properties from ADUC it shows everyhting as if a mailbox exists, but there is no mailbox. I am ...

WdfUsbTargetDeviceCreate creates NULL Control Pipe Handle
Hi, We have a usb composite device which has one mass storage interface and another as a network interface. We are developing a WDF driver (NDIS-USB) for the network interface. Immediately after WdfUsbTargetDeviceCreate if I break into the debugger and examine the newly created device, then I see that the Control Pipe Handle is NULL! Here is the actual output: -------- kd> !WDFUSBDEVICE 0x0000057f`fe5905f8 WDFUSBDEVICE 0000057ffe5905f8 ============================= Config descriptor fffffa80037216b0, device descriptor fffffa8001a6fb58 Control USBD_PIPE_HANDLE 000000000000...

Scroll horizontaly with mouse, create same system used to scroll .
Hi, I think it would be great if mouses adopted a second scroll button, for horizontal scrolling, just like the vertical one .... Indeed, when you work with wide Excel spreadsheets, you can easily scroll down but to scroll from left to right or vice-versa, you have to use the scroll bar or arrows and it's annoying... So, am I a millionnaire yet??? Hi Frederic, > I think it would be great if mouses adopted a second scroll button, for > horizontal scrolling, just like the vertical one .... Indeed, when you work > with wide Excel spreadsheets, you can easily scroll down b...

Help with Synchronizing a user folder with a Public Folder
Hi: Hoping that someone can offer a suggestion on this one. I'd like to be able to synchronize an email folder in a particular users' Outlook account with a public folder. The idea is to have email conversation threads in a particular folder (just one folder) visible to others in the group via the public folders. Ideally, it would be great if changes to the public folder are instantly mirrored in the users folder - but that requirement is not critical, the core requirement is to have the public folder mirror the user's folder (in real time). I know that I could accomplis...

Remote access to another company's Outlook calendar?
Hello! I have one client on Exchange 2003 that wants to access the calendar of an employee (consultant?) at another company running Exchange (version not known yet). How can the remote company share this person's calendar with my client? He would need to access it and add appointments to it. Thank you for the help! Gregg Hill On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:15:24 -0700, "Gregg Hill" <bogus@nowhere.com> wrote: >Hello! > >I have one client on Exchange 2003 that wants to access the calendar of an >employee (consultant?) at another company running Exchange (version no...

How do I create custom postcards in Word 2007?
I want to create my own postcards using the right size and type of paper for mailing. This depends entirely on your printer. Can it handle the heavy weight of card used in postcards, and can it handle the unusual size of a postcard? On Apr 18, 2:54=A0pm, Create Custom Postcards <Create Custom Postca...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to create my own postcards using the right size and type of paper = for > mailing. Perhaps the easiest way to start is to get some Avery (or similar) postcard stock, which will have two postcards per sheet. Then find the a...

Remote users cannot send e-mail through Outlook
I have a few users who do not work in our office. They have Outlook installed on their home computers and then dial up to the internet and do a send/receive. I have Exchange 2k3 on a Windows 2k server and the users are configured to allow for SMTP/POP3. All was working fine until earlier this week when they informed me that they could no longer "send" mail. They get the message "The TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by your mail server. If this problem persists, contact your LAN Administrator or Internet Provider". The users can still receive mail ...