Create and configure a queue user

If I install CRM Router it's necessary the configuration of this user ?
because right now Router is installed and i can see reply mails in CRM but
the Exchange server is generating these errors ..

Event Type:	Warning
Event Source:	CrmExchangeQueueService
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	5897
Date:		06/22/05
Time:		4:23:49 PM
User:		N/A
Computer:	SISMAIL
The description for Event ID ( 5897 ) in Source ( CrmExchangeQueueService )
cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.
The following information is part of the event: RE: Dudas sobre el contrato,
http://crm.sisorg.com.mx/MSCRMServices/CrmEmail.srf.

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	CrmExchangeQueueService
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	5892
Date:		06/22/05
Time:		4:23:49 PM
User:		N/A
Computer:	SISMAIL
The description for Event ID ( 5892 ) in Source ( CrmExchangeQueueService )
cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.
The following information is part of the event: RE: Dudas sobre el contrato.

I have no Queue user configured ... can be this the cause ? .. what is the
function of this user ?

Karolina Balderas
0
Karolina1 (3)
6/23/2005 5:16:13 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Automating a Queue in CRM
I've been working with CRM at our company and it doesn't look like I can apply a workflow rule to a queue, just objects like contacts, accounts, etc. Is there an easy way to automate a queue after it is set up. For example if an email comes into a customer support queue to route the email to a particular CRM user ? You can't drive workflow off of Activities in this release. CRM 2005 will have the ability to drive workflow off the Activity objects. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 16 N...

Some users can't personalize workplace
Some users can't fully personalize workplace. On the 'Set Personal Options' screen, everything is disabled on the Workplace tab. What privileges do you need for that? Regards, Marcin ...

Calendar reminder in Outlook 2003 unchecks itself when user logs out
When a particular user logs off, his default reminder button unchecks itself. At first I thought it was a profile issue, but I tried changing his profile (adding items to desktop) and logging off/on. The desktop changes are there, but the outlook 2003 calendar default reminder button is unchecked. ...

New user mailbox creation doesn't happen
I have installed Exchange 2003 w/ SP1 on my win2k3 server with all of the latest OS updates as well, and when I create a new user I have to reboot the server before the new user is able to use thier new email box. One MS knowledgebase mentioned something about this happening on dual processor machines however this is only a single processor machine, it also stated that SP1 would fix this problem, however it appears that this problem still exists and is not related to dual processor machines. I have checked the event and error logs and come up with nothing fruitful there either. If an...

Sharing messages & contacts between users
Hello, my wife and have upgraded from Win98 and Outlook Express to Win2000 Pro and Outlook 2003... what a time warp! My question is, it's nice to have separate Win2k usernames so she can have a messy desktop and I can have a simple one with web content on the desktop, etc. But when using Outlook 2003, I want both of us to see the same email inbox, same list of unread/read emails, same contacts, same sent items, and so on. I don't want to repeat an email she's already answered or have two sets of contacts for us both. How can I configure Outlook to do that with separate Windo...

How can I create my own template for graphs for easy reuse?
I am finding the process to customise graphs much more time consuming in Excel 2007 and would like to set up my own style as such so that when I produce a graph I have all ready preset font, line width, colour schemes etc rather than having to go into each graph individually. Is this possible? Hi, Yes you can save as template. Chart Tools > Design > Type > Save As Template. http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/excel/HA100072051033.aspx Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Bailey" <Bailey@discussions.micros...

default user name and password for RMSsample database
Hello, I just installed RMS Store operations 2.0 on a Vista computer. It installed SQL 2005. now I am trying to open the sample database to start a new one. I don't know what is the password for the "sa" user. In version 1.3 with MSDE 2000 the "sa" password was blank. I setup a user and password when I was installing RMS, but that is not working either. thanks for your help bob Hi Bob, Send me an email and I will send you a utility to set SA password. Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = = "Bob Dahdaleh&qu...

How do I create a second "y" axis on the right?
Derrick, Create a simple line chart as an example with the following data: Ser1 Ser2 a 1 4 b 2 3 c 3 4 In the clart plot area, double-click on the series called "Ser2". It should be the higher line of the two series. In the Format Data Series dialog box, go to the Axis tab. Choose the option "Plot series on: Secondary axis". ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Derrick" wrote: > This works great in Excel 1997-03, but how do you do this in Excel 2007? Lost_in_Houston "John Mansfield" wrote: > Derrick, > > ...

HELP!!! How do you create a query crieria for multi values??
Hello all, please hyelp, its an emergency!!! Need to create a query where one of the searches is male or female, how do I allow user to enter both as the search options?? Also how do I convert tix boxes into a query criteria (e.g. serach for all ticked) Thanks so much for your help ...

User-defined Functions #2
How can I access the user-defined functions?? I want to modify one of the functions and don't see how to get into it. Thanks in advance... -Andrea Report Writer functions.... shown as user defined functions in calculated fields are created by a Dexterity developer and cannot be created or altered by a user. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessaril...

Not showing any mail address for new users..
Hi, I have a problem with a Exchange server 2003, when i make a new user in AD. The user don't get the default Reciptient policy from the Exchange Server, the "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" is selected. And there is no mail box for this user in the Exchange System Manager under Servers/"server"/First Storage Group/Mailbox Store/Mailboxes. There is nothing in the event viewer, users that is already created can send and recive mail. It's only new users and Distribution Groups that don't get any mail address or mail box.....

Filling LIstBox with Access users names
Hi Does anyone know how to fill a listbox withthe login names of Database users when Access security has been implemented, i want to be able to delete a user from the system using the listbox to select the user to delete. Many thanks Stuart -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com You can cycle on the Users collection: For Each x In DBEngine.Workspaces(0).Users ... Next x It would be a matter to append the user name to a list of values. Hoping it may help, Vanderghast, Access MVP "Stuart Jack via AccessMonster.com" <u31758@uw...

How to Prevent Users From Seeing Activities Based on Regarding
In the interest of leveraging CRM to handle more of our internal operations, I've added some custom entities to the system to track marketing events. Because these marketing events have financial information associated with them related to the cost of the event, I don't want anyone in the support department to see this information. I can easily prevent them from seeing the entities themselves, but they can apparently see all of the activities related to the entity. Because some of the e-mails related to the entity contain financial information, this is unacceptable. Does anyo...

Replicating User signatures for emails
When setting up a new user, our company's policy is to create a custom signature for sending out email that includes the employee's name, company's name, phone& fax number, etc. Currently, our users can access email via Outlook at their desktops, Outlook over HTTP on their laptops, OWA, or logging into our Term Server and accessing Outlook there. We do not use roaming profiles. Currently, the employee has to repeat the process of customizing their signature for each of the above instances, which means doing it 3 or 4 times. Is there a way of automating this process cur...

how i can configure OWA in exchange 2003
hi i have a exchange server 2003 configured for internet.MX records and host records are on ISP dns server.now i want to configure OWA access for my users.how i can configure OWA and how i can add my company logo page in OWA throuh user can sign in my exchange server. ali On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 01:04:01 -0800, ali akbar <aliakbar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >hi >i have a exchange server 2003 configured for internet.MX records and host >records are on ISP dns server.now i want to configure OWA access for my >users.how i can configure OWA and how i can add my company...

Can I create OutlookTEST.pst?
Am using Outlook XP (aka Outlook 2002) On WinXP PC. Wanted to experiment with lots of importing, exporting, etc....but not on my REAL data. How easy is it to create a standalone test file (extracted from what I have now), like something named OutlookTEST.pst, open it, experiment, then put it aside or delete it, especially if it gets corrupted. I must be doing something wrong, because last time I created and opened a "secondary" file like this, the main Outlook.pst stayed opened also...meaning I couldn't close it...and worse it had the same name...all of that that opens up the ...

APIs to create new folders under Start-All Programs ?
Hi: Is there SDK APIs to create new folders and put application links inside the groups under the Start-All Programs menu? Thanks in Advance. Polaris How about CreateDirectory()? "Polaris" <etpolaris@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OvItfufdEHA.3420@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi: > > Is there SDK APIs to create new folders... Thanks. But the new directoy created will not shown under Start-All Programs menu. I like to create a new folder under Start - All Programs for my applications. "David Crow [MCSD]" <david.no.spam.crow@pbsnow.no.spam.com>...

Get All users from the mscrm
hi, how can i get the avalable users in ms crm through program(C# or VB.NEt)? Lots of thanks query the systemuser table using wither columnset xml or fetch xml BK "someone" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:OffLOAUnDHA.3316@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hi, > how can i get the avalable users in ms crm through program(C# or VB.NEt)? > > Lots of thanks > > ...

Lookup field for Current User
Hello, I am needing to write some javascript (for onload) that will lookup the current logged on user, then pull a couple fields from that users entity to populate part of a http string used for an IFrame. I already have the javascript setup for the IFrame and it is working, I just need to make it dynamic depending on who is logging in. Thanks in advance for the help. Respectfully, Chris Where is your code running? As part of the CRM web (below the /isv folder)? If yes and if it is an ASP.NET application, you can use the SDK assemblies to impersonate and get to all information you ...

Create chart from List Box
How do I use a List Box, with the months in it, allowing the user to click on a month and pull up that particular chart? Do I have to create several charts and use the list box as a hyperlink or can I have the chart create itself? TIA, Brenda Jon Peltier has instructions on his web site that may help you: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/ChartByControl.html Brenda wrote: > How do I use a List Box, with the months in it, allowing > the user to click on a month and pull up that particular > chart? Do I have to create several charts and use the > list b...

Create file to be sent to IRS for 1099
How do I create 1099's? How do I create a file to be sent to the IRS for 1099's? I would start by reading the Payables manual. It has a section on creating 1099s. For the file, you need to go to a third party solution like Greenshades (www.greenshades.com). -- Charles Allen, MVP "janieb" wrote: > How do I create 1099's? > How do I create a file to be sent to the IRS for 1099's? > > ...

how to create mailing labels from excel data?
I need step by step instructions of how to create mailing labels from data in excel. I have tried using the online support directions and I can't get it to work. Thanks so much Hi Tyra my advice would be to use Word to create your mailing labels with Excel as the mail-merge data source. however, for this to work, the data is excel needs to go across columns so that one row is one piece of information for one recipient. for step by step instructions on how to perform the merge please reply with your word & excel versions. Cheers JulieD "Tyra" <Tyra@discussions.micr...

how to creat a chart with t diffrrent scales
hi can any one help me in creating a chart with 2 diff. y axis scales like 0 to 1000 and 0 to 0.001 but x axis being the same or vice versa please Hi, You will need 3 columns of data. Column A contains x axis labels Column B contains data with values in the range 0 to 1000 Column C contains data with values in the range 0 to 0.0001 Select all the data and use the chart wizard to create a line chart. Select the 2nd series, one with the values 0 to 0.0001, press CTRL+1 to bring up the format dialog. On the Axis tab choose Secondary axis. If you want a chart type of column then you will ne...

How to Add New AD user "attribute"?
We want to add a couple of new "attributes" to our AD user accounts. I am not sure that "attribute" is the correct wording but here is what we want: Like you have these "attributes" by default for each user Description: Office: E-mail: we would like to add these Employee#: CostCenter: I am quite certain that this will be a Schema modification but I am just not sure how to properly do this? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Fred you might want to consider using the custom attributes for these... "Fred Yarbrough" <fcyarbrough@yahoo.com...

Need to create a simple rule
I need to create a rule that automatically forwards email with several specified words in the message body to a folder. I have successfully created rules that moves mail with any of several words specified, but that is not what I am trying to do with this new rule. For example, if I input words "cat" and "ball" and "farm", I want to move the email to a folder ONLY if ALL of the words are in the body, not if just one or two are there. It seems like a simple function, but in Rules Wizard, when I select "with specific words in the body", after I i...