Create a Loop for create a phone call

Hi

Best Regards

Excuse me for my bad english

I am developing a workflow, which must create automatically phone calls and
assign them to certain users of the following way: it must create the number
of 10 calls and to assign them to user 1, to create 5 calls and to assign
them to user 2
etc

the data of the phone calls is in a database

I  am trying to create a loop but I have not found like

I am thankful for your help

regards
0
Paula (89)
9/15/2008 10:41:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You will need to do this using the CRM SDK/web service. Do something like :

CrmService service = new CrmService();
// Setup the CrmService class here
foreach (User user in yourUsers)
{
  foreach (string phonenumber in user.Numbers)
  {
     phonecall call = new phonecall();
     call.phonenumber = phonenumber;
     call.subject = "Call subject";
     // Add furtur properties to the call
     service.Create(call);
  }
}
--
Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD)
Lead Developer

Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators
http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/Tools.aspx

"Paula" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Best Regards
>
> Excuse me for my bad english
>
> I am developing a workflow, which must create automatically phone calls and
> assign them to certain users of the following way: it must create the number
> of 10 calls and to assign them to user 1, to create 5 calls and to assign
> them to user 2
> etc
>
> the data of the phone calls is in a database
>
> I  am trying to create a loop but I have not found like
>
> I am thankful for your help
>
> regards
0
Patrick2861 (490)

Vista Home Premium / Dell Vostro 200
I'm getting nowhere with this ! Have been Googling, and hunting around this PC looking for something that looks like it might be missing, or simply never included in the first place ! I was guessing that this PC came with a leaflet, and/or advice usually along the lines of, "The first thing you must do is create a 'Recovery Disc set,' " Well, I have scoured through, for ages, what's installed on this DELL PC and I'm darned if I can see it ! I wanted to make a "Recovery Disc Set" that could, if necessary, restore the Recovery Partition,...

create progressive graph for slide show
Hello, I am fairly good at the basic in excel but I can't work out a quick way of doing this: I have a large table of data about 50 by 8000 and am using it to plot graphs. The problem is I want to create a slideshow to show at a seminar which will start off using just the first row of data and then progressively add more rows and display each line graph one at a time. I can't see any simpler way of doing this except to copy and paste each graph into PowerPoint on a time which would take for ever! Ideally I would like the scale to update automatically but that�s not too important. ...

Can I Create a Dialog from an ActiveX?
Hello? Can I show a Dialog box from inside an ActiveX? I create a DLL containing a Dialog resource. When I use the DLL with an ordinary document-view MFC app, it has no problem in properly showing the dialog. And now I am trying to wrap the DLL with an ActiveX, then there seemed to be some problem when the dialog resource was being loaded. Can it even to be able to show a dialog from within an ActiveX? I mean showing a dialog box during invocation of an ActiveX method. Thanks in advance. Ting ...

how do i create 4 pie charts
Hi, Could I enquire if someone could show me the steps to create 4 pie charts in diagram (1 pie chart representing one calendar year)? How do I modify the different size of the pie chart? Thanks a lot. Hi, A chart can only contain a single Pie chart so you will need to create 4 charts. If you create chartobjects these can be embedded in a worksheet or a blank chart sheet. To adjust the size you can alter the plot area. You don't mention what you are using to determine the size of the pie but this page may be of use. http://www.andypope.info/charts/piesizer.htm Cheers Andy Mik...

Can't create the item
I use Outlook from MS Office 2003 Business Edition. Everything has worked fine until the past few days. Now, whenever I click on an E-mail address link inside a webpage, I get a message from Outlook that says "Can't create the item." One person on this group gave me the following advice: >Close Outlook, find and rename the frmscache.dat to .old I did searches on all my drives and the file named above was not found. More thoughts? are you using the advanced option to search all hidden files and folders? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outl...

Need Help to create Summary sheet.
Hello: I'm working on Excel2000. In one excel file i have one sheet "MasterData" as show below: ********************************** EMP_CD WORK_DT WORK_HRS ----------------------------------------------------- ASH 8/25/2004 0:00 8 IPH 8/25/2004 0:00 2 IPH 8/25/2004 0:00 2 MAN 8/25/2004 0:00 8 NKH 8/25/2004 0:00 1 NKH 8/25/2004 0:00 2 RXK 8/25/2004 0:00 8 YPG 8/25/2004 0:00 8 NSH 8/25/2004 0:00 8 ASH 8/26/2004 0:00 8 YPG 8/26/2004 0:00 8 IPH 8/26/2004 0:00 8 ********************************** Now, I need to create summary sheet (New Sheet) in same file , whic will show...

how do i create a custom calendar in excel?
I wish to create a customised calendar in excel showing only school working days to assist in timelining activities on various checklists that have to be done in term time only. Any help? ...

Can an archive folder be created w/unlimited storage in outlook?
This is for outlook 2000 e-mail on a business server Government servant wrote: > This is for outlook 2000 e-mail on a business server All .pst files (the old ANSI format used by OL2000) are limited in size to 2GB (1.87GiB) in size. "Business server" means absolutely nothing since it doesn't even specify WHAT server programs to which you might be referring. ...

looping emails
I need to send emails to locations which come up in the query SELECT [LOCATION],[CUSTOMER],[ACCOUNT],[CUSTOMER_NAME],[PHONE] FROM [vw_PAST_DUE_LESSONS_EZPAY]' , each location shud get there own information emailed to them i have a temp table which i have created that stores the email addresses am reallly reallly new at this On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 13:26:42 GMT, "dtrivedi" <u62248@uwe> wrote: >I need to send emails to locations which come up in the query > > >SELECT [LOCATION],[CUSTOMER],[ACCOUNT],[CUSTOMER_NAME],[PHONE] >FROM [vw_PA...

Need help creating macros
Hi there, For whatever reason when our system compiles data into Excel 2003 it creates a worksheet that looks like this (for example): Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Green Green Green Blue Blue Blue Blue Red Red Red Yellow Yellow Yellow Yellow Yellow Orange Orange Orange Brown Brown Brown Brown Teal Teal Teal Black Black Black Black Grey Grey ...

Need Help creating a formula****PLEASE
I am a manager in a big office where agents log into their phones to get calls. We keep track of how many minutes an agent is "logged off" of their phone system. I would like to be able to have a formula to use in Excel to speed up the calculations for this info. Here is what the info looks like that I am given and what I need to calculate: Sunday, December 03, 2006 Agent Login Time Logout Time # of minutes logged out Doe, Jane 6:58am 8:51am (need to find # minutes from 9:39am-8:51am) Doe, Jane 9:39am ...

Calling a subroutine
[Excel 2003] I use code with command buttons in userforms. At present I have the following code Private Sub cmdShowSheet1Items_Click() WhichSheet = "Sheet 1" Dim ws As Worksheet Set ws = Worksheets("Sheet 1") 'Sheet Details Me.txt1.Value = ws.Range("A1").Value Me.txt2.Value = ws.Range("B32").Value Me.txt3.Value = ws.Range("A15").Text etc etc End Sub This works great at populating text boxes with information from the sheet. However, I have 10 sheets with different data stored in the same cells (in the code abo...

Publisher 2003 always creates PNG graphics
Even though I do not check the box to allow use of PNG format, Publisher always uses it. How do I stop it? Please post only in the correct group, and then only once. Refer to your post in webdesign. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:008E0558-CF3A-4961-AAD7-28A3DB7629CC@microsoft.com... > Even though I do not check the box to allow use of PNG format, Publisher > always uses it. How do I stop it? ...

Need help with creating rules for autoresponce
Hi, I been trying to learn how to make an automatic replies with outlook. I looked at some tutorials, but it seems that I'm missing some functions. I can't find the "replay with message" action, the closest thing it gives me is a "reply using a specific template". So I try to make a template, but I don't have the option to save as a .oft. I even tried changing the extention of my word file to .oft, but it just turns it into a blank e-mail. I am currently using office 2003 pro. Any help would me greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced there are steps h...

Create border and merge cell in Excel file
Dear all, I want to create border and merge cell in Excel file, how to write the code in Access ? Please complete my below code. Thanks. Dim objXL As Object Dim objActiveWkb As Object Set objXL = GetObject(, "Excel.Application") Set objActiveWkb = objXL.Application.activeworkbook With objActiveWkb .Worksheets(1).cells(1, 1) = "Hello World" 'want to make border in cell (1,1) 'want to merge cell from A1:F1 End With Set objActiveWkb = Nothing: Set objXL = Nothing Chlaris wrote: > Dear all, > > I want to...

Creating MDI MFC application using CFormView class.
When I create by AppWizard in Visual Studio .NET 2003 MFC application with CFormView view class, when I choose the option the document frame window to be in maximized state after the application is started, the form view doesn't cover all the space of document frame window, just that of the size of dialog-template resource defined for form view. When I minimalize the document frame window and then maximize it, the form view occupies the entire area of maximized document frame window. Why isn't it so after the form view is first shown? Thanks for advise, ... ...

Server-Requested Client Action error: MoveCopy unable to create dest msg
I have a user receiving this error message. Server-Requested Client Action error: MoveCopy unable=20 to create dest msg Outlook 2002. Theare are no rules configured.=20 Any Idea? tks, Alisson S. Ara=FAjo ...

create a csv file type format for a centrally access address book
Hello, We have Outlook 2003 clients on a LAN with a Small Business Server 2003 Standard editon box. We require a single fax document sent to new or existing clients with using our shared fax service from the SBS. Is there a way to create a .CSV file type format in Microsoft Excel for our new client database and import this information into Exchange as a seperate address book for fax use? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Joe See my response to your post in the contacts newsgroup.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart...

Microsoft Pub 2002/creating electronic mechanicals,manual-can't f.
I need the work pages for this manual and I can not find the RF_Publisher file. What work pages for what manual? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39A98F78-94D8-4F6F-91B2-0E0A19C4C14F@microsoft.com... >I need the work pages for this manual and I can not find the RF_Publisher >file. ...

excel
I am trying to write a macro to save a excel spreadsheet and use a cell that contains text like a customer name. Record your macro to include the File > SaveAs, then edit that line of code. Instead of ... Filename:="\\FinancialReporting\FY2006" ..., you might use .... Filename:="\\FinancialReporting\FY" & range("B2").value ... "bossman tv" wrote: > I am trying to write a macro to save a excel spreadsheet and use a cell that > contains text like a customer name. ...

phone numbers #2
how do i add a new phone number field to the drop down list in outlook? You mean besides the 17 or so that are there? You can't add a new type of phone number. Sorry. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "shauna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:a23801c486cc$833670d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > how do i add a new phone number field ...

URGENT: Creating a chart (Getting the correct input and output) unable to figure out
Hi, I have been trying to create this chart since a long time now and go no clue what am donig wrong. I have some machines in my company and all of them have a end of life for example: Machine 1, at location A with End of Life in 2004 Machine 2, at location B with End of Life in 2008 I want the years on x-axis and the machine locations on y-axis. Afte that I want horizantal lines representing machines which also show th end of life. For a better understanding, see the attached excel file. I have als created an image of the chart I'm looking to draw. Please advise. Thanks. Ker ...

Button fails to call macro when open an Excel via Intranet
Hi all, Can someone help me with my with this problem. I have an Excel file with a button to run a small macro: unhide and displys worksheets. It works when the file is opened with Excel. The macro is simple: Sub Button1_Click() Sheets("FF").Visible = True Sheets("FF").Select Range("C1").Select End Sub I need to open it from an intranet site. When user selects the file, the web app retrieves the file and responses to open an Excel file. But on the intrenet I get the following error massage "The macro "GenerateResource.aspx?Resour...

creating a data feed for froogle
I want to list my website in Froogle and must make a data feed in Exce for my website. I have Excel 2002 and an a novist in excel. They nee it set up like so: product url, name, discription, image url category, price I would like to just import all these links from m site without having to type it in. Is there a way to do that? Everytim I try I get my entire page in excel. I have a huge web site and wil take months to type it all in Thanks For Your Help Chri -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, Not exactly sure what you're after. If you mean that you want to import d...

How to create a Sub validation list in excel?
How can i make a validation list that is dependant on a value in a cell from another validation list, for eg I choose the make of a car from a list then the list next to that changes to the models of that particular make of car, is this possible and if so please could you enlighten me See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BC9D8ED-243C-4376-9C9D-4F1F65AFACBD@microsoft.com... > How can i make a validation list that is dependant on a value in a ce...