Converting Lead - Open newly created record(s) Option Now Working

We seems to have a problem with our CRM system where someone tries to
"Convert a Lead" and clicks the "Open newly created record(s)" checkbox.
The system will convert the lead, but it will NOT open the newly created
records.

At first I thought it was a Pop-Up block issue, but I tried it myself with
all Pop-Up blocking turned OFF and it still is happening.

Any Ideas?

Regards,

Eric S.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On the subject line I meant - "Not Working"...

"Eric S." wrote:

> We seems to have a problem with our CRM system where someone tries to
> "Convert a Lead" and clicks the "Open newly created record(s)" checkbox.
> The system will convert the lead, but it will NOT open the newly created
> records.
>
> At first I thought it was a Pop-Up block issue, but I tried it myself with
> all Pop-Up blocking turned OFF and it still is happening.
>
> Any Ideas?
>
> Regards,
>
> Eric S.

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Tracking shared records
I need to create a report that shows which records are shared and with whom. Can someone guide me in the right direction? I can't seem to find it anywhere online. thank you Sharing is recorded in the PrincipalObjectAccess table in the SQL database. Advanced find does not allow you to access this so you will have to create a report on the directly on the database. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Extended Entity and Plug-in browser: http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/maps/CrmTool.aspx "Bernardina" wrote: > I need to create a report that shows whi...

Proper Table(s) Layout
I have created a couple of Dbs which the table structure seemed to simply fall into place, it was just logical in my head. That said, I am working on a new db and for some reason I am doubting myself and wanted a second opinion. The db is basically a contract db to input all the info, and there is a lot of info, for each contract. Where I am 'lost' is the fact that the contracts are broken into categories: clients, components,engineering, warantee... For all of the components (with the exception of clients) there are a number of fields but only 1 entry per contract....

backup file won't work!!
OK, now I've really had it! This is my last resort! Several years ago, while using Money 97, our computer crashed. We had backed up every time we used money, so I thought we were OK. However, we could never get the backup file to pull up after fixing the computer and everything was lost. I vowed that this would not happen again, so I tried backing up on a ZIP disk instead, and then on CDs. I also got on this newsgroup and got the advice that I needed to first copy the backup file onto the desktop and open it from there. I tried doing that with the old program, and it seeme...

Outlook 2000 not opening.

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Duplicate record in RM tables
We experienced an issue in Apply Sales Document that may have caused a duplicate record somewhere. We found this when running Paid Sales Transaction Removal and received this message: Violation of PRIMARY KEY contraint PKRM3101. Cannot insert duplicate key in object RM30101. I ran the RM duplicate tool found in the automated help area of this website and found the following: --- Begin copy here ---- Duplicates between RM Open and RM History Document #: 07-003021-17 Customer #: 079100 RMDTYPAL #: 7 --- End copy --- It looks like the duplicte tool also logs the qu...

Data migration - Adventure Works

Convert Miles to Kilometeres
Hi Is there a formula i can use that will automatically convert a number entered into Kilometers in my Access tables Ie someone has entered 3 miles and i need to know how many Kilometers it is as i am not very good with convertions -- Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie Multiply the miles by 1.6 -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Shazza" <shazzalowe@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:F84966F8-C15C-491A-B55A-0D41AA5C05AE@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Is there a f...

BCC view of already sent message(s)
Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or see whom I did send the message in my "message sent folder? Select the message in your Sent Items folder. Press Ctrl+F3. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar" = <FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:C8E184C0-8EDA-4608-A2C6-ED244211A40B@microsoft.com... > Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or = see whom=20 > I did sen...

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

Remade Folders, Now Old Email Gone
I created a couple new profiles so I could separate my work and personal emails when I work from home. At the end of the process, when prompted by Outlook to remake my folders, I foolishly remade my folders. Now, all my old emails which were in my Inbox have gone missing. I searched for pab and pst files but they are not to be found. Any ideas will be most appreciated. Geoff You didn't even post your Outlook version or operating system. How are we supposed to help? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Geoff Robinson" <geoffr2@aol.com> wrote in message news:978b35e2.0406091...