Convert to Case - Customer is blank

Hello,

On one of our client's CRM systems, when we use "Convert to Case" from an
activity, the customer field is blank, even if the email/phone call was
already regarding to a client.

On our development system, this field is already filled with the previous
regarding account/contact, when we convert it, which saves some time.

Did someone has this issue? I have System Administrator role on both
systems, so privileges are not the problem.

Thank you a lot for any help.

Best Regards,

--
Alexandra
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Customize Outlook Today #25
Wnen I click on Customize Outlook Today, nothing happens. I have reinstalled Microsoft Office 2000, but it did not correct the problem. I'm experiencing the same problem. >-----Original Message----- >Wnen I click on Customize Outlook Today, nothing happens. >I have reinstalled Microsoft Office 2000, but it did not >correct the problem. >. The following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820...

custom colors in dialogbars
hi, Is it possible to customize the colors in a dialogbar, something like OnCtlColor in dialogs ? Thanks, Behzad I've never used CDialogBar for some time, but it seems to me that a control is a control so OnCtrlColor should probably still work if you implement the handler. Dialog bars just have controls. Tom "Behzad" <b@y.c> wrote in message news:ektaRAVCHHA.4992@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > hi, > Is it possible to customize the colors in a dialogbar, something like > OnCtlColor in dialogs ? > > Thanks, > Behzad > I used OnCtlColor to...

converting word tables to excel #2
I have a document that describes a new piece of software. The cost for each feature is described in a word table. I would like to extract these tables (with a makro?) into an excel sheet automatically. Any ideas anybody? Eckard If this is a one-time task, you can open the Word document, copy the table, and paste it into Excel. Eckard Buchner wrote: > I have a document that describes a new piece of software. The cost for each > feature is described in a word table. I would like to extract these tables > (with a makro?) into an excel sheet automatically. Any ideas anybody? -- De...

VBA code for copying on a range were cells are blank
Hi everyone, me again!! So, you were all so helpful with my earlier prob, thought i'd keep you going with another prob i'm having. OK, so what I want to do (in VBA if poss), is to search the range B2:E2 and see if they are blank. If yes, then I want to copy the cells above and then carry on searching that range. I can't do it upwards as its likely that there are going to be more than one set of blanks, e,g. A B C D E F 1 Joe Bloggs | 309873 | Smith, John | 08:00 | 12:00 | Back Office 2 | | ...

Save Custom Table/Report?
Hello, I have a project file that I open as Read Only from a Sharepoint directory. I have a custom table and report that I need to regenerate every time I open the file. Is this because I have it opened as Read Only? Is there a way for me to save a custom table and/or report locally, so that I can apply it to the shared file I open? Thanks, WtS Wonko -- The next time you open the file, regenerate the custom Table and custom Report, then click Tools - Organizer and copy the Table and Report into your Global.mpt file. This will make the custom Table and Report visible...

Copy contents of a cell into a blank cell
How do I copy the contents of cell B2 into cell D2 only if D2 is empty Hi It cannot be done with a formula - only with VBA. The following code should achieve what you described Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Address = "$D$2" Then If Range("D2") = "" Then Range("D2") = Range("B2").Value End If End Sub To Use Copy Code above Right click on sheet tab>View Code Paste code into white pane that appears Alt+F11 to return to Excel -- Regards Roger Govier "fire9...

Converting UPC-E to UPC-A
Does anyone know if there is a way for RMS to convert the UPC-E (zero compressed) to UPC-A codes. I have the bar code scanner at each register set to convert the codes, but when building an item or manually entering an item it would be great to be able to have RMS decode the UPC code. Thanks Jay RMS will not do the conversion for you but what if you filled in all the information about the item then scanned the item into the ItemLookupCode field? The scanner should then place the expanded UPC into that field. The only other way is if you take the formula for converting a UPC-E to a UPC...

Customizing the to-do bar 2007
Back in Outlook 2003, I had the to-do bar set up to show a task that I had completed that day. It would go gray with a line through it. With 2007, when I complete a task it disappears. Anyone know the proper filter settings that would show only current (not started) tasks in the to-do bar and then show ones completed just today. Getting rid of the completed ones tomorrow. Thanks a lot in advance. No such setting exists. 2007's To do Bar is nowhere near as customisable as the TaskPad in 2002 and 2003. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au .....

Customer credit limit checking in Project Accounting and Field Ser
Hi there We are using both Project Accounting and Field Services at a site that is very strict about using a customers credit limit. But the problem we have is that when billing from these two modules it does not check against the credit limit as it does in SOP. How can I get it to check the credit limit? Regards Robin You will need to create a Dex customization for this. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblosgter.blogspot.com "Robinv" wrote: ...

Business Unit Form Customization
It would appear that there are unmapped 'string' fields (specifically: 'fileasname') within the BusinessUnit table that would be suitable for my companies' use, however I am unable to find any simple means of inserting them into the Business Unit form. What suggested, and probably unsupported, methods might I use? Jim, It seems the the BusinessUnit table is locked down and isn't able to be customized in a supported manner. If you look at the Entity table in the Metabase DB, you will notice that there is a column IsCustomizable there. For the BusinessUnit, this valu...

When printing a page have a blank space at the bottom
Hi, When I print an A4 page out it has a blank space at the bottom. In print preview it shows as full so can anyone help me get rid of this space please. I am using Publisher 2002. Thanks Could be your printer's margin limitation: Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "malenbrook" <malenbrook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88BA7341-CF85-4E0D-B93D-50AC5DD93D60@microsoft.com... > Hi, > When I print an A4 page out it has a blank space at the bottom. In p...

Converting Quicken file #2
I've been trying to convert from my Quicken file using the Money 2005 trial version, and it omits so many categories that it isn't even possible for me to use it. All the categories from the middle of the alphabet seem to be come out blank (gifts, insurance, etc). This did not happen with the Money 2004 trial, which I eventually decided not to use. What is going on and why can't MS correct this problem, as it will keep many Quicken users from buying the New Money. I notice others have had the same problem, so it isn't something unique with me. I can't comment o...

Converting Weekly Data into Monthly Averages
Could someone please show me a formula to average weekly data into monthly. I have a spreadhseet: Date Data 2/1/99 1.15 9/1/99 2.42 16/1/99 1.24 through to..... 25/2/05 3.54 How can i calculate the average of every month between 1999 and 2005? In other words, i need something which looks up all the weeks in a particular month (ie Jan 2001) and averages them out into a table: 1999 2000 ......... 2005 Jan 2.45 6.42 Feb 3.64 etc etc. I was thinking vlookup, but don't know how to average in a vlookup. I would ...

Customer Email Address
Recently installed HQ and am having a few issues. One is that, in two of my three stores, the clerks can't type anything in the Email Address box. It is "greyed out" but all the other boxes are fine (ie. name, phone#). Thoughts? For that Cashier check what Security level they are assigned to in the SO Manager --> Database menu --> Cashier Properties. Then check if there are any custom security levels defined. SO Manager --> File menu --> Security menu --> View. Rob "Krista" <Krista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E36A5E3...

Custom Sort Order in a Form
Hello, I am trying to set the sort order to a custom setting in an Access Form (2k). I have a field with data "High", "Medium", "Low". If I sort normal the data is viewed High, Low, Medium. I want it to sort H,M,L. Is there anyway to do this? Thanks Create a table along the lines of: RatingValue SortOrder High 1 Medium 2 Low 3 Sort on the SortOrder field. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "jrizzo77" <jrizzo77@yahoo.c...

Convert time
Hi I am trying to add colums that contain 23.50 + 24.75 +26.13 +22.11 = all these numbers represent time in seconds and 100's of a second. the total comes out correct at 96.49 (seconds) but, I would like it to come out 1:36.49 which would be 1 min 36 sec and 49 100' of a second. I have tried formatting the total cell to [m]:ss.00 but this dosent work. Help Please Thanks =A1/24/60/60 Format as time This is because in Excel time is stored as a fraction of a day Of course you can divide by 86400 too -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "pauls56" <p...

Custom patterns for cell shading
Hello, Is there a way to add 'custom patterns' to the cell shading option? I was hoping for a nice 'arrow pattern' for the conditional formatting. (I'm doing a presentation of traffic flow, and for flow north or south [ie if Northbound > Southbound, flow is northbound], I would like to graphically show the flow.) Any assistance or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently using windings arrows, but a form of pattern / conditional formatting would be awesome. Jools -- World of Warcraft *isn't* work? ...

Convert percentage into margin
Here is my quandry and I am probably over thinking it. I have a starting cost of $26.00 with an end cost of $26.54. I need to know the formula that will show the margin. If I divide $26.54 by $26 I end up with 1.021 but I can't create the formula to remove the leading 1 to get to the margin of 2.1%. Thanks for any help. Linda =26.54/26-1 "Linda" wrote: > Here is my quandry and I am probably over thinking it. I have a starting > cost of $26.00 with an end cost of $26.54. I need to know the formula that > will show the margin. If I divide $26.54 b...

Converting Access 2007 database to 2003??
HiA client has sent me an Access 2007 database to look at. Trouble is, Ionly have 2003. Is there any way I can convert the file. It isa .accdb file.Stapes "Stapes" <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1174232720.992029.212060@e1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...> Hi>> A client has sent me an Access 2007 database to look at. Trouble is, I> only have 2003. Is there any way I can convert the file. It is> a .accdb file.He can convert it. You cannot.-- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVPEmail (as appropriate) to...RBrandt at Hunter dot com ...

Custom base class for dialog
I have a base class derived from CDialog, let's call it CMyDialog. CMyDialog implements basic functionality that a large group of my dialogs need to have. One common member is a CGridCtrl (another derived class), that implements subitem editing. My issue comes to having handlers that respond to LVN_BEGINLABELEDIT as well as LVN_ENDLABELEDIT. To use the message map functionality I need to have some identifier such as IDC_LIST1. The problem of course is that CMyDialog doesn't have access to this value. The other problem is that perhaps the CGridCtrl members doesn't have the same dia...

Custom icons
In word 2007, under word options > customize > modify there is a "Modify button" dialog box. Is there a way to add some icons of mine? -- geotso ---- ---- --- -- -- - - Please, remove hyphens to contact me ---- ---- --- -- -- - - Creating custom icons can be done in Word 2007, but it's more difficult than in previous versions. Take a look at the article at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Ribbon_Custom_Icons.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "geotso" <ge-o-tso@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C...

Blank message instead of "Do you wish to save changes to your document?"
I'm updating a program that was originally written by someone else. In their original version, when you attempt to close a document window that you made changes in, it gives you the usual dialog box, "Do you wish to save changes to Document, [Yes][No][Cancel]." However, in my new version of the program, the dialog that comes up is blank, although it does have the [Yes][No][Cancel] buttons on it. I'm curious as to what I did to mess this up as I don't recall messing around with document saving anywhere. Where in the code would I look for where it is bringing up the Sav...

Converting / Squishing a publisher file
Yes I'm new to this...I have a promo document created in publisher...its over 30MB. I've had it converted to PDF format, however, its still 2MB...I was hoping someone had some ideas of how to make the file smaller...is there a way this can be done? I need to make it down to 1MB, for posting on a website...hence can it somehow be squished? I'd rather not break the document up...and looks great in the publisher format, as opposed to other programs. If you are using it on a web site, bring the images into an editing program and reduce the resolution of the images. Web pages...

pictures apear as a blank frame
In publisher 2003 all pictures and clipart apear as a blank frame. Picture viewing setting at either detailed or fast have no effect and selecting hide shows a grey cross as expected. The picture shows fine in graphics manager, print preview and in other office programs Curns wrote: > In publisher 2003 all pictures and clipart apear as a blank frame. http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org/ ...

Out of Office Auto reply blank message body
Hi all, I meet a problem from OOO reply. When I enabled the OOO and type some message in the reply content, it works fine within the exchange clients and they can read my message clearly. But for the other internet email system, e.g. Hotmail etc., they can receive my reply, but with a blank message body. Thanks for any comment! ...