Convert Lead to Account Button

Is there a way to disable the "Convert Leads to Account"  button in the
"Leads" form?  We do not want to prevent the users from creating accounts we
just do not want them to do it by converting a lead to an account.  We would
prefer they add Accounts in the Accounts section.

-b

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Query Help : accounts which are not members of existing marketing list
Hey all, I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts as members . Now i am interested to make a new marketing list with new members , which are not member of any of existing marketing list. Is there any way to see which accounts are not member of existing marketing list ? Thanks Aami Sure AAmi, Not within CRM but you can run this in the SQL Query Analyzer to find them: select * from accountbase A left join ListMemberBase L on A.accountid = L.entityID where L.entityID is null HTH, Dave Aami wrote: > Hey all, > > I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts...

custom pos button
can anyone help me with this line of code for adding a item with a qsrule Session.Transaction.Entries.Add(52, 4050, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0) = TransactionEntry am getting a runtime error 5 invalid procedute call or argument thanks josh Josh, If you are using the Custom POS Button to add the item set the Style = Internal Command and enter the text below into the Command: PerformAddItem 0, 4050, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0 Parameters 1. ItemID Long value that contains the ID in the database of the item to add to the transaction. If you do not know the ID of the item in the database, set this value to zero and...

changing accounts for sent emails
I am using Outlook 2000 with my laptop. I receive and send email from two differents accounts. One is for work, the other is for personal email. The default send is for the work account. I know to change the send account using the options choice on the toolbar, however, I frequently forget to do that. Is there a way to either: 1) display the name of the from: account when composing the email (which I usually do with Microsoft Word) so that I can more easily remember to change the account or 2) associate some contacts preferentially with the non-default account (i.e. have one default accou...

IRA Account
How do you set up an IRA account in Money 2005 Small Business? I can't download my information from TIAA-CREF. In microsoft.public.money, BARBARA KOCH <BARBARA KOCH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do you set up an IRA account in Money 2005 Small Business? AccountList->AddANewAccount > I can't >download my information from TIAA-CREF. They don't seem to be on the list. ...

Multiple POP accounts in Outlook 2003
Hello, I have multiple POP accounts on my Outlook 2003 client. How do i setup Outlook to save mail from the multiple POP accounts to different folders so that it makes it easier for me to sort out my mail? TIA! //j you'll need to use rules... or use search folders configured for each account. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: ...

Money 2005 Bug: Portfolio toolbar button loads blank page titled Portfolio Manager
Problem Description: Clicking on the Portfolio toolbar button loads a blank page that's titled Portfolio Manager. That's it! I can't see any of my open positions, etc... using this toolbar button. Frequency of problem: Always Happens Operating system / version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 5.1.2600 Computer manufacturer and model: Dell Computer Corporation, Dimension 8200 Processor model and speed: I586IV, 1994 MHz Memory (RAM): 523.276 MB The only input I can offer is that I have the same problem on one computer, but it works fine on the other. I converted from 2004 Delu...

Convert Alpha to Numeric
I have two spreadsheet which I would like to compare. One has numeric data, the other has the same data but the references codes have been entered as alpha. Does anyone know how this can be converted to numeric? Many thanks for your help. Not sure, but maybe as a start, you could try something along these lines using VLOOKUP and CODE() ? Assume the sample (numeric) data below is in Sheet1 cols A and B, with the numeric refcodes in col A RefCode Field1 65 Text1 66 Text2 67 Text3 etc And you have in Sheet2, the alphas as the RefCodes in col A RefCode Field1 A Text1 B Text2 C Text3 etc ...

option button and picture
I'm wanting to send a picture to the Guest Log results. Once the user types their info into the guest book an option to select a candle is available. But I can't figure out how to send the picture once the user submits their info. Here's a link to the page. Thanks in advance!!!! http://www.restingtributes.com/Guest%20BooK.htm The FP Guestbook does not support file upload or attached files -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-; ...

Trying to configure two exchange accounts with Office 2007 and Exc
Hi, A few months ago at work we switched servers. We sent from the Exchange 2003 to 2007 and all computers had to be re-added to the domain. While we've had some problems here and there, there is one I have yet to solve. We have a computer running Vista, I think 32-bit, that we to configure two exchange accounts on. We use Office 2007 Enterprise edition. And while I can get both accounts working within the same view in Outlook 2007, I can't get them configured like I had before. One account is my own personal bus account and the other is a shared account. ...

Recent update 6/8
I recently updated Windows (6/8) and now one of my user accounts is locked. Running XP. I had to use restore after today's updates -- dlg "CowsyW" wrote: > I recently updated Windows (6/8) and now one of my user accounts is locked. > Running XP. ...

Formula Paste Button
Excel provides menu bar buttons for "format" and "value" pastes, but not for "formula" pastes. I've tried creating a macro that I could then create a menu bar button for, but it doesn't work (VBA says the "selection" is bad.) Does anyone know how to create a simple "formula paste" button for the menu bar? I haven't seen any threads on this. Thanks, -- alandry753 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ alandry753's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26700 V...

Query error after converting
I'm running Access 2003. I have a working database. It seems as if the database is in Access 2000 format, because when I go to Convert, the 'Convert to Access 2000' option is grayed out. I need to convert this database to both Access 2002-2003 and Access 97. I have this part of VB code, and it works fine in the current version, as well as in Access 2002-2003 (after converting to Access 2002-2003). Dim rstRoutes As Recordset Dim strSQL As String ...... strSQL = "SELECT DISTINCT [Route] " & _ "FROM Highways_Info " & _ "WHERE ...

include/exclude email account in send/receive
Outlook 2000 had a setting wherein you could include or exclude an email in the send/receive process. I'm not seeing where that option is in Office Outlook 2003. If an certain email address that is listed in an email account setting doesn't exist the send/receive process fail entirely...for that one and all other accounts. This doesn't seem normal What do you mean if an "email address listed in an email account setting doesn't exist?" Clarify the problem you hare having. Automatic polling settings are in Tools > Send/Receive > Send/Receive Settings &g...

Transfer combined investment transactions to multiple new accounts
In Money 2005 Deluxe, I have an investment account (with related cash account) with about two years of transactions. This mutual fund account (TRP) uses a separate account number for each mutual fund holding so that when I upgraded to Money 2005 and set up on line services for this account it downloaded each mutual fund investment as a new account. I can't merge all of these duplicate accounts in Money as it only allows you to merge one time so I then transfered (using copy) all my investment transaction from the combined existing account to each of the new individual investment ac...

converting from text to numerical number
I have a spread sheet of entire year schedule. The format as following: 1 2 3 .... 31 row 1 row 2 row 3 Jan row 4 row 5 Feb row x Dec I would like to replace column 1 up to Jan to 1. Replace the cell below Jan to Feb to 2. etc. Would anyone help. Thanks in advance. You could select cells A1:A3, type a 1, then press Ctrl+Enter Select A4:A5, type a 2, and press Ctrl+Enter And so on, till all twelve months are done. james wrote: > I have a spread sheet of entire year schedule. The format as following: > > 1 2 3 .... 31 &...

[more of a 'c' question really] Converting doubles to strings without getting scientific notation
Hello hello.. I'm using _gcvt in a dialog to display a double, but when it gets small the string appears in scientific notation ie 0.02 become 2e-02 Is there another conversion routine I can use to prevent this? I have a not terribly scientific customer who would prefer a straight forward decimal display. Thanks "Zardoz" <thing@thing.thing> wrote in message news:122lvvkvicks85nka58iugok64ba0plpem@4ax.com... > Hello hello.. > > > I'm using _gcvt in a dialog to display a double, but when it gets > small the string appears in scientific notation ...

Converting a number to Hour & Min format
I am attempting to take a basic number, say 2000, and convert the number into an hour and minute format (i.e. 33:33) only. Everytime I use the custom format tab or the time/date tab I get a date included or an AM/PM setting. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance. Hi, For any number to be converted into time format you need to divide tha number by 24, since Excel time code is 24 (hr) code. then you forma the divided answer (83.33) into time, you will get 8:00 regards sazi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Use Format/Cells/Number/Custom [hh]:mm In article <...

Import outlook contacts as account
Hi All! Know about importing contacts and leads. Understand that can develop tool to convert comma-separated file into a set of accounts in CRM. But what about existing solution? Thanx for advance. Only existing tool would be the Data Migration Framework. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 24 Jan 2005 07:10:40 -0800, "Andrey Ptashinskiy" <ptash@mail.ru> wrote: Hi All! Know about importing contacts and leads. Understand that can develop tool to convert comma-separated file into a set of account...

Bonus being charged to wrong account
When running Bonus checks, the amount gets dumped in the department account number and not the account for the Bonus pay code. I have to make journal entries to move the expense. Both are setup in Payroll Posting Accounts in Gross Pay as: Bonus: All | All | BON | 012-7000-000 Department: All | FINBK | All | 011-7170-000 How can I correct this so the Bonus pay gets put in the correct account? Thanks, Jocelyn There are no other accounts set up for BON that are department specific? Is "department" a pay type? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jocelyn" wrote: > When ru...

What is a good program to convert pdf files to word?
I want to be able tosave pdf files as word files. PDF is essentially a graphics format. How well it can be converted to Word format rather depends on what it contains. The most reliable method is to use OCR software, such as Finereader. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>...

how to convert msg files into wav file.
hey, i have recorded some voice on a pocket pc i have. i transfered that t the pc. now these are *.msg files and wanted to convert the files int wav files. is there a way i can do this.! i have been trying for quit sometime and have been unsuccessful. please reply.! Rites ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Earmark Funds within an Account
I would like to earmark funds within an account for a specific purpose. For example, I received some birthday money and deposited it into my savings account before I started using MS Money. Suppose my total savings account balance is $1,000, $200 of which is my birthday money. Is there any feature that would breakdown my savings account total into the various earmarked funds (ie birthday money)? Then when I purchase something, I would like Money to deduct the purchase from the earmarked fund. Any ideas? Thanks. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q113. "Jed" <normishap...

External Email Permissions By Security Group/User Account?
Hi, I want to configure our Exchange 2003 server to only allow emailing external domains on a per user, or group basis (as we did previously with our Exchange 5.5 server). I added an SMTP connector to the routing group, and as a test, decided to instruct it to deny submission from myself.. Yet I can still send to whomever I wish. Any suggestions? Thanks, Darren Are you using Delivery Restrictions on the Connector? Did you enable restriction checking? Done by inserting the DWORD value "CheckConnectorRestrictions". Nee to restart Routing Engine and SMTP svc after you do thi...

How do I convert a time format to a double
I use a function to calculate the hours worked based on time 12:00pm to 4:00pm is 4.0 hours when I get the number for hours worked it is in time format / .27398237 I need the number 4 so that I can do my calculation. How do I convert it to a number? Multiply with 24 and format as general -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "DMB" <DMB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:552FAD83-E8D4-4573-B9FF-613DDD259C22@microsoft.com... > I use a function to calculate the hours worked based on time > > 12:00pm to 4:00pm is 4.0 hours > > when I get the number for hou...

I can't get the accounts option to show up, need to change email
There is no option to get to ACCOUNTS on my drop down menu under TOOLS. I need to change my email address. What do I do? What version of Outlook are you using? "LauraB" <LauraB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0283B964-6743-4DC2-8118-81F4E2D132FB@microsoft.com... > There is no option to get to ACCOUNTS on my drop down menu under TOOLS. I > need to change my email address. What do I do? ...