Control reciepient list in email template from Workflow rule?

Does anyone know howto control the reciepient list in email templates sent
from a workflow rule?

//Martin Hoegsted
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

oulook 2003 email does not open
i have a user who is able to open emails for except this one user who he receives emails from. as soon as you click on the message a message pops up that reads..."There is not enough memory or system resources, close some programs and try again ". again as i stated he is able to open all other emails for the exception of this one user... should the exchange administrator from the senders organization be contacted regarding this issue, has anyone experienced this before? any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated. thanks Ronnie <rpadilla@probok.com> wrote: > i have...

Cant Receive Emails through Outlook or OE...
Hi. I have a computer with both Microsoft Outlook and OE installed. Neither one will login to the POP3 Server. The settings are correct. Webmail works. I can telnet into my account. My other computer logs in okay. I can go to the control panel and double-click on the mail icon and go in there and test my settings. It completes all the tests successfully. After doing this the first time it let me login and download all my e-mails. I thought it was fixed, however I tried again and it still doesn't connect. I get a timeout error. I have ran WinsockFix, I deleted the pop3uidl file, and ...

1 Outlook 2007 user email delivery is delayed
I have one user of 30, whose email delivery is delayed. The delay can be 2 minutes to 5 or 6. She stated that hitting the send/receive usually delivers all the mail, but she was not sure if it worked all the time. Her email delivery used to be immediate when on the network. This user is on a laptop, hard wired to the network. Outlook is setup in Cache Mode Mailbox size is 1gb My other Outlook 2007 users are configured the same way but do not have the delay in delivery. Any advice? "Joseph" <Joseph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C132BB7F...

Email deletion over X amount of time for subfolders
I'm trying to configure the mailbox manager so it cleans out everyone's mailbox once a week for emails that are over a year old. I had no problem with cleaning out the Inbox, but none of the emails in the subfolders are deleted. I selected 'All Other Mail Folders' option, but that didn't work. Anyone know how to go about doing this or having this same problem? Thanks, John ...

Exch 5.5 Removing Sites from Org but must keep email delivery to them internal
We are removing two sites from our Organization, but need to keep emails to them in the future from going out through the internet and be delivered internally. How can this be accomplished? Also, is there a white paper which details how to remove sites from the organization? My Exchange server was the first server brought up in the organization. Other sites are Exchange 2000 with AD connectors to me, but I am Exchange 5.5. This is part of the clean up prior to my migration to Exchange 2000. ...

Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 crashes when downloading email
I have tried everything to try and figure out why Outlook is crashing. I ran sfc, I reinstalled XP SP3, IE 8, Outlook 2007 and as a last try installed Outlook 2010. I tried new email profiles and I ran a full scan with Microsoft Security Essentials and Malaware but nothing! This thing is driving me crazy! I don't want to do a reinstall of XP as I would rather spend the time on Windows 7 in a few months down the road when I spec out some hardware. Is there anything left to try???? What's logged to the Event Viewer about this? Also see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/...

listview control display as a group #2

Using Building Blocks, Content Controls and XMLMappings to generate multi-page template-generated sections in a Word Document
Dear Readers, I would like some of your insight and feedback regarding a document I am creating. Here is the scenario. The document is a package that describes a toy collection. There is supposed to be a section in the document which consists of a sequence of pages that repeat an identical one-page template for each item in the collection. I have an XML document (Excel Table mapped export) which describes each item in the collection, and I would like to programmatically generate these pages of the document from the content in the XML file and the presentation in the template. S...

List in different formats
A short intro: I work for a company that sells dvds and cds. Every week we make a saleslist based on sale and expected sale of new titles. The problem is that I have to make the same list in different formats, based on what it's to be used for. The articles on every list is the same, but the articleinfo varies. I have to make the following formats: csv, doc, excel, html, ppt. The info are mainly text, but there is also a collumn with pictures. So to the question. Is it possible to make one list in excel, and then generate the rest of them from there? Today we use a lot of time every...

Create a Distribution List from Excel
Hi. I have found lots of instructions online to create a distribution list from an Excel/CSV contacts list. However, all of them seem to involve importing the data into a newly created contacts folder and then creating a distribution list from there. I have a number of contacts lists containing hundreds of rows each and was wondering therefore if there is a way of cutting out the middle step and importing them directly into a distribution list?? Thanks. Liz. You missed the instructions on my sites - http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/create/dl.asp (skip to the crea...

Linked Cell Property In Activex controls
Can someone point me to an example showing how this property can be used, linking, as an example, an option button to a specific cell? Say if I wanted "1" to appear in cell B2 of the worksheet if the option button is clicked KG, The option button puts TRUE or FALSE into its Linked Cell. You can get 1 or 0 out of that by referring to it with double negation operators. = --A1 -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "KG" <KG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:924E6B40-6040-4016-B75B...

List servers and their DNS server settings
I am trying to get a list of server names and their primary and secondary DNS server settings. If I try the following command: get-wmiobject Win32_networkadapterconfiguration -computername "servername | select name, DNSServerSearchOrder It would give me the specific servername and its dns addresses. I know have a list of computernames which I would like to list out and their DNSserversearchorder settings (DNS settings) I tried putting the list of computernames in a text file by using get-qadcomputer | export-csv C:\computername.txt -notype Then I used the get-con...

Workflow Problem
Hi all, some instances (approx 5%) of a workflow we use all the time are getting stuck at various points when we do a status reason change - the logs show the following error: Error Code = 80044151. SQL Server Error. SQL Server timeout expired. Our sql server is very under utilised and most of the workflows change states OK - any ideas ? Thanks Ian If the issue you're experiencing applies to Quotes/Orders/Invoices, the following Hotfix may help: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYVLXUZLWUKKQPOVRVQNLNWOMXNQRQNZWVLNLTUPRNNUWPNZSZ "Ian K...

Multiple Exchange Servers and Email Router
When installing CRM 4 Email Router in an environment with 2 Exchange servers, where do I need to install the Email Router? it is not requirement in CRM 4.0 to install the exchange router on exchange. All you need to do is to choose the exchange server name while configuring the router . I myself had installed the router on CRM server. /Aamir ...

Rules Wizard #20
I'm getting flooded with spam! The exchange server is filtering out some of the attachments but I'm still getting the email, all with the same thing in common, an attachment titled "Untitled Attachment". I tried to set up a rule that would apply to all emails with "Untitled Attachment", but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know how to set this up in Outlook 2000? You should be able to set up a Rule that searchs the message heade for the word 'Untitled' and do something with from there. If all els fails, filter out the country code should catch it...

Where have my emails gone?
Hi there, we are in the process of merging with a new parent company and currently have two mail boxes setup in Outlook. I copied some mails from one mail box to the other and they have left the original mailbox but do not appear in the new one. However, I can find the messages by using a Search Folder. Apparently, the messages are in a folder called IPM_SUBTREE. What is that? ...

CRM Email 12-29-03
I have successfully installed the email router, and i was able to send emails from crm and successfully receive them (both to company domain and outside clients). I have noticed though: 1. when i send email activity to CRM users (CRMEmailEnabled attribute assigned), they do not receive this in their queue - actually the application should generate another activity appending CRMxxxx to the subject line which doesn't happen in this case 2. Internal mails (company domain) We can not send emails to CRM. I have followed the steps in the guide, created a queue...everything and i am still...

song list
is there a way of generating a list in excel from songs i have saved on my d drive? If all of your files are in this format, I have one artist - title.mp3 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "nick" <nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0916245E-11D0-4946-A689-A3E6C9CE3C77@microsoft.com... > is there a way of generating a list in excel from songs i have saved on my d > drive? i do have them in that format "Don Guillett" wrote: > If all of your files are in this format, I have one > > artist - title.mp3 > &...

Email blocked
Hello All I have a problem with receiving email from a certain domain, I can receive email from one user at that domain but not from any other user, there ISP is telling them that it is on our side that it is being blocked, we have nortons doing filtering but the emails are not even gettting to the filters, we can receive email from everybody else with no problem, we have exchnge 2000, could this be a DNS issue or is it coming from there ISP that is hosting there email, we can receive email from other domains that there ISP is hosting with no problem. ...

Outlook contacts list issue
I am in the process of recovering data from an anchange disaster. I had all of the mailboxes recovered and are all in PST files. I am now going through and showing users how to import their calendars, contacts, mail etc. When a user imports his/her contacts, everything goes fine until they try to use those contacts through the address book. The address book does not show any contacts added by the import. Any newly created contacts are visible. I have found that if I change the email address of an imported contact, that contact will then appear in the address book. This indicates ...

Establishing a Rule to Forward . . .
I am currently on Outlook 2003 and I have established a rule to forward certain messages to another individual's mailbox. The problem, I would like to retain a copy of the forwarded message in my In-Box, or another folder. Is this possible, and if so, what steps should I use to achieve same. Thank you in advance for any ideas. they should be kept by default - if not, see tools, options, email options, advanced - save forwarded messages should be checked. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www....

Not getting all my emails
computer with XP and OE crashed. Have W7 now... downloaded windows live... can send and recieve but not getting all of my emails... (have other accounts set up with same email address.. am getting emails there but not all in W7). Have a Pop3 account. Never any problems with OE... don't understand why I recieve some emails and not others... some emails I send and people reply to I am not getting either. Any help would be appreciated. Are these actual different accounts, or different e-mail addresses that are aliases for the same Inbox? How are they set up? (i.e. rules moving t...

Edit Template and have connected workbooks updated automatically?
When I make changes to a custom Template the changes are not reflected in any workbooks that are based on the Template. Is this usual and are there any ways to have these changes update to the workbooks automatically ? Thanks Michael Jones ...

Outlook email password always requested
I use MS Outlook 2002 SP3 in Vista. The email password is asked for every time. Is there a fix for this? James A known issue - see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, James Truelove asked: | I use MS Outlook 2002 SP3 in Vista. The email password is asked for | every time. Is there a fix for this? | James "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <What@ever> wr...