Cloning a price list

Is there any way either through the standard user interface or through
the CRM SDK to clone an entire price list?

TIA

0
JB
6/1/2005 9:56:30 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Not an option under standard UI

Need to use SDK.

Good luck.

Frank Lee
Workopia, Inc.
http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm
San Francisco, CA

"JB" wrote:

> Is there any way either through the standard user interface or through
> the CRM SDK to clone an entire price list?
>
> TIA

Import Lists?
Is there a way to copy or import members (list of email addresses) from a Global Address List into a Excel spreadsheet? I've been able to put into a Word doc but it's not the results I'm looking for. Thanks!! You can use LDIFDE to run the query, you can then paste the results into an Excel spreadsheet. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:490c01c49feb$cf922950$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to copy or import members (list of email > addresses) from a Global Address List into a Excel > spreadsheet? I've been able to put into a Wo...

Where can I find a list of known CRM 1.2 issues and workarounds?
I am running a test of CRM 1.2 from MSDN Universal and I am having a number of minor strange issues. Is there a list of known problems, and workarounds posted anywhere? Have any patches been issued or other technical update articles? Is there some sort of monitored support newsgroup or something I should purchase to be able to more effectively evaluate the product? Thanks, Bill Walter This is the only public newsgroup on CRM apart from foreign language versions. For support you would need an agreement with Microsoft MBS. Feel free to ask any technical questions here as we normally can get...

Can Distribution List Sent Show Only One Recipient in Emails Recei
This is a re-write of a previous post, that didn’t get resolved. I’m restating it here to get a fresh start / better response. Also, please note that I’m not very technically savvy, so if there is a solve for this, please advise me in very plain language. Thanks in advance. Scenario: I'm a new user of Outlook 2007. Say I have a large group of clients. I want to create a boilerplate email for, that goes out to all the recipients. However, I want each email sent to be received by a single client, and at the same time not have that client be aware of the other clients (It...

Problem on Outlook 2000 distribution list
I create a distribution list long time ago. It had 10 people on it. Last time I modify, add or delete people on distribution list, and I use this to send out. I found that the email only send to 3 people. It should be send to 10 different people. Please tell me why it will happen and how to solve it. Thanks a lot, Amon ...

Manually importing stock price history en masse into Money 2005
Hi, I have Money 2005 Deluxe (Didn't see any reason to upgrade to later versions, not much functional/features difference). I want to see how my investment portfolio did over a period of time (say 10 years). Since I installed Money in year 2005, I have all stock prices updates automatically since then (by using online stock price updates.) But I want to see performance before 2005 for historical and statistical purposes of my portfolio analysis. I can get all historical stock prices in Excel or text or in some other comma delimited format from MSN or Yahoo Finance (right from the ...

Comparing first and last names in two lists #2

Cannot see receipients in global list while using OWA
I have exchange 2003 with outlook 2003 as client. Whenever I use OWA and try to create new email and click on TO to select receiver's name from the global list, I get a differnent screen which as me to enter name to search. I want to display names so I can select from the list. Here is the screen that I get each time I click on TO. I should be seeing everyone's name so I can select. If I connect locally, I do get the list and there is no problem. This happens only with OWA. Thanks -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OWA d...

Downloading in Outlook 2003 creates a file "needs list" instead of d/l file
When I have an email with attachment, and I go to download it, it downloads it and sometimes renames it to "needs list". It is the same size as the original file, however it cant be opened by any known program. In this case, it should be a .dwg autocad file, but it has happened a couple of times. the name in the saveas box is correct, you download it, and go to that directory and what you were expecting to be there isnt, instead needs list is there. Anyone here of this before? I searched Google, and the newsgroups and the MShelp files, and found nothing. Any ideas woul...

Large List Sorting
Hello, All! Have a problem. I'm developing an application which reading a large database file (DBF) and displaying it in the list control. Because of the size of the file (>15 MB, later it will be increased) I'm using a virtual list (owner data). But now I need to sort data in the list. AFAIK to perfirm this I should read the whole file. In this case my program starts several minutes!!! It doesn't have to be like this [(C) Pink Floyd]... Is there any methods to load a large amount of data as quickly as possible? Or I just should humble, 'cause sorting of large amount of d...

All Address Lists #2
I am trying to Hide the 'All Users' 'All Groups' and 'All Contacts' address lists below the 'All Address Lists' empty container, and provide company specific 'All' address lists instead. Every time I try to hide the non-required address lists, they are still visible to users, and when they try to view the list the error 'This Bookmark Is Not Valid' is presented. Is there a way to either filter the 'All Users etc..' address lists so that one domain can only see thier own domain? or is there a successful way to 'hide' the li...

Distribution Lists not replicating
We are preparing to migrate from exchange 5.5 to 2003. I am using the exdeploy tools and following all the steps. For some reason the only thing that is failing to replicate is the distribtion lists. When I open System Manager and look at the 5.5 mailboxes I don't see any of the distribtion lists...so there's no way I can move them to the 2003 server. Any ideas? Have you looked at this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Site-Consolidation-Tools-Exchange2003.ht ml "KJ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:025d01c499d3$c8b8f410$a601280a...

Insert list of figures does not work for Pictures
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I can generate a list of all of my inserted objects by caption: Figure, Example, Table, Song, Chart. But when I try to generate a list of the pictures I have inserted (caption reads Picture ...), I get the following message: Error! No table of figures entries found. It's as if the macro that reads the caption list doesn't have Picture in its internal dictionary. I do have the Picture captions in a text box that is formatted as "tight" to allow text-wraparound; could that be causing the problem? If so h...

NEW MENU
Hi, In Excel 2003, one could to create a new menu and then choose commands for such new menu. I used to create a list of files to open (different from the "most recent" list). How does one do it in Excel 2007? Thanks. "CF" <CF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AF8A7BC-5013-4BEC-B13A-3B7B8F4E4220@microsoft.com... > Hi, > In Excel 2003, one could to create a new menu and then choose commands for > such new menu. I used to create a list of files to open (different from > the > "most recent" list). > &g...

Lost contact list 04-22-10
I amusing Windows live mail...it had no problem picking up my contacts from Outlook Express. Now that I syncronized messages from my Hotmail e-mail account and my Telus email account into Windows Live, my contact list is only the two contacts from the hotmail account. All the rest are gone. They are still in the Address Book, but I cant access them How can I get it back into Windows Live Mail ??? Help please. You signed into the Hotmail account when you started Windows Live Mail. This is optional and not at all related to getting your mail. When you sign in, WLM sync...

Send Emails With A Different Name Than How Its Listed in the GAL
Hi all, I have a quick question: My client is unhappy with how his emails get sent out from MS Outlook. The GAL on our server lists names as [Last Name], [First Name]. This is how the majority of our clients want it. However, he wants his to be [First Name] [Last Name]. So, all recipients getting emails from him will see his name as First Name, Last Name. We can't do this for him on our GAL, since it would obviously cause an inconsistency if we did it only for one name. But, I figured I'd post here to see if anything else can be done to accomodate him. Thanks in advance for your help...

ditribution list
hi all, i need to create a list of contact from an outlook contact to exchange. this because i need to centralize the address contact to global address list on exchange. all of this contact will be sent via outlook with an external isp account. can i create this type of distribution list on exchange or it is more simple to share one outlook contact to other. thanks Giulio Hi, If you create mail enabled contacts in your AD then they will be published to you GAL. That is under the presumtion you do not have any custom GALs, AD issues etc etc. Oliver You can also share address books...

Suppliers with Top Items List
Can anyone let me know how to show suppliers on Top Item List? I badly need this. I tried my way but not successful. -- Many Thanks Install the RMS Toolkit trial download you requested and check off Custom Reports/Templates during installation. Now run Manager, Reports, Custom, Top Items Report. This report includes Suppliers, Dept, Category, and Sub-Descriptions as columns and filter options. There are over 100 free reports and templates included with our RMS Toolkit trial. Visit: www.digitalretailer.com/trial Greg Digital Retail Solutions www.digitalretailer.com/RMSaddins (v1.x and ...

Importing List from Excel to Word printing labels spacing problems
When I import my mailing list from Excel to Word to print mailing labels (30 per page) my labels have large spaces between the lines. For example they look like this: John Doe P.O. Box 000 City, State, Zip And then if I have a business name before John Doe it gets cut off. Is there a way to decrease the space between the lines so it fits better? I have figured out how to do one at a time, but we have 4,000 of these to print! I would like it to look like: John Doe P.O. Box 000 City, State, Zip Thanks for any help! Sounds like a question for a Word newsgroup, not...

What file to look for on my hard drive back up to recover my Entourage contact list?

drop down lists in Business Portal
When requiring a query selection for filtering (such as in Purchase Request), the go button (right arrow on green background) should be automatically pressed when a selection is clicked. I think it would be as simple as adding an 'on changed' event to the drop down list to call the button, and would make the user interface more intuitive and comfortable (less frustration than if you're waiting for your results and not realize you didn't hit the button). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vote...

Fill in text from drop down list box in Excel
Hello, I have created a drop down list box but the list is getting too big and the user has to scroll down the list to select the data. Is there a feature I can use to display the data that start with the same string. For example: If I type "Be" in my box, the box could display the list that start with "BE or Be". I created the drop down list by using "Data", chose "Validation", and chose "List" from the "Allow" tab. Thanks for your help. Bexi Bexi If your drop-down list if from Data Validation, you cannot have Autocomplete. T...

hyperlinks from a list? using excel 2000
jacob Okay, I'll get right to the issue. I'm using the List feature of Data Validation in A1, with a range of names on the Z file. The list contains a name and telephone number and email address. What I'm trying to do is insert an email hyperlink in that same cell so when a List item is chosen from the drop down list, you can click on A1 to send an email address. The email hyperlink would need to change along with the name. I don't think this will work, so what about creating a clickable link in A2 that changes with ...

Can I merge a list of email addresses from exel into outlook?
w/out having to enter each on separately, can I merge the email addresses into a group? Hi MDuda See this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/importcontacts.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "MDuda" <MDuda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B58DEF30-7EEA-4244-BBED-C1851156DF6C@microsoft.com... > w/out having to enter each on separately, can I merge the email addresses > into a group? ...

dependent combo box list, with indirect reference
I would like to create a dependent combo box. I have a cell linked to anothe combo box, say C1. I have one list in D1:D4, another list in E1:E3. In C2, I have value "D1:D4", in C3 I have "E1:E3". For the input range for the combox, I tried "=INDIRECT(IF(C1=1,C2,C3))", but only got an empty list. Is this 'illegal'? Thanks, Iyue Debra Dalgleish shows how to do this with Data|Validation. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html Maybe you could use her technique on your comboboxes. If no, then post back with a little more info... Comboboxes from the ...

How Do I Copy A List Of Filenames Into A Word Document?
I have a list of filenames in a directory and I wish to copy and paste the names of the files only into a WORD document. How do I go about this task? See the freeware Printfolders utility that you can download from my web site. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> &q...