Client removal of CRM 3.0 Tracking Token

Is it possible to remove the tracking token in 3.0? Not in system
settings but in personal settings... I know that CRM4 has the option
to remove the tracking token on the client, is this possible in CRM
3.0?

I want some users to send emails with the token and others without the
token.... Thanks!
0
tdemant (28)
7/21/2008 9:06:09 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

In CRM 3.0 if you remove the tracking token , then you would not be
able to track the emails.

That could be one of the many reason if you consider the upgrade to
CRM 4.0 :=)

/Aamir
0
whatelseto (435)
7/21/2008 9:48:34 AM
On 21 Jul., 11:48, Aamir Bashir <whatels...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In CRM 3.0 if you remove the tracking token , then you would not be
> able to track the emails.
>
> That could be one of the many reason if you consider the upgrade to
> CRM 4.0 :=)
>
> /Aamir

okay, but is it possible to remove the token for some users and not
system wide?
0
tdemant (28)
7/21/2008 9:57:45 AM
As i have stopped working with CRM 3.0 long time , so it would be hard
for me to tell how to change the setting.

any how :

You make the CRM tracking manual for the users who dont want to track
all emails . When they need to track the emails  then they  can just
click on "Track in CRM" before sending email .=B4You can find option in
outlook (CRM-Option ...) if my memory still works ;) .

/Aamir
0
whatelseto (435)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Date trasfer when importing emails to CRM
When I import old emails into CRM from Outlook they are tagged in CRM with the today's date, the day I imported them. Is there any way to alter this date once in CRM to reflect the actual date of the email? I believe your referring to promoting emails within Outlook. If so, please see this thread: news:5DF7B2F7-B5CE-4FF9-80E3-421D4FE5F500@microsoft.com -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF94DF6-7659-4793-AF6E-439BB480DC29@microsoft.com......

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

How to remove a master category
How do you delete a master category once it's been created and no longer needed for a contact or calendar entry? ...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Collection tracking lite
I have a customer that is interested in tracking their contacts with customers on AR collections. I know that the Collections Management Module in Great Plains will do a great job of that, but they are looking for a very simple solution. Is anyone aware of a third party developed enhancement that will just give someone a place to make notes, etc. regarding their collection effort? Thanks for any information you may have. This may be too obvious, but why not use the notes function already built into Great Plains. That way all accounting system users can read the notes, add to them as...

Vlookup returns "0"

tracking bonds in money 2004
When I put in the bonds, price, etc, it has market value of 1% of the real value, i.e, 25.00 bond, value is .25 pls help Read the article in help on how Money prices bonds. It's as a percentage of face value. "ms" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7dd001c3e93c$b3c2bf20$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When I put in the bonds, price, etc, it has market value > of 1% of the real value, i.e, 25.00 bond, value is .25 > > pls help ...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Service Products Tracking.
We run a workshop repair service, what is the best way to track customers products, as it seems unfeasible to add products when booking an over the counter repair order in CRM. I would like to track repairs against machine manufacturer to do simple reporting like reliability against brand etc. I would recommend the following as the product you sell is a service I would create the service as the product i.e. create product Start-up costs, hourly rate, etc. To track brand reliability I would create one or more custom entities which contain the brand and maybe even their products. T...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Hyperlink problem #3

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...