Chrystal reports and using custom fields as a filter

I’ve read a comment on the problem that occurs when using custom fields as a 
filter for Chrystal Reports in MS CRM.

This is the related post on the MS CRM newsgroup.

-------------------------
or open the report and click Database - verify database to make the report 
aware of the new fields

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx


"Stephen Redmond" <stephen_at_crm.ie@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message 
news:%23W1EI%23sqEHA.896@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>Keng,
>
>You need to refresh the report's data source.  Use DataBase - Set 
>DataSource Location and chose the same connection to replace it.
>
>
>Stephen
>
>"Keng Yuen Lok" <kengyuen@nospam.newgroup> wrote in message 
>news:eYf4%23XsqEHA.3760@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've added some additional fields in Opportunity entities however in 
> > reporting I get the following error.
> >
> > "Error in formula This field name is not known.. File 
> > 4703807d08dee12e.rpt."
> >
> > That happens when I tried to add filtering using the customised fields. 
>Is
> > this a bug?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Keng Yuen
--------------------------------------

As we don’t have Crystal Reports (only Crystal Enterprise for Microsoft 
CRM), we can’t follow the steps you suggested. Is there an alternative 
solution?

Thank you for your reply.

0
Utf
2/21/2005 4:45:04 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

4 Replies
328 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 34

can you restate the issue

-- 
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.mscrmfaq.us


"Basman" <Basman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:923AE383-F7C2-45F9-8780-EA261C1AB9BA@microsoft.com...
> I've read a comment on the problem that occurs when using custom fields as
a
> filter for Chrystal Reports in MS CRM.
>
> This is the related post on the MS CRM newsgroup.
>
> -------------------------
> or open the report and click Database - verify database to make the report
> aware of the new fields
>
> --
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx
>
>
> "Stephen Redmond" <stephen_at_crm.ie@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
> news:%23W1EI%23sqEHA.896@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> >Keng,
> >
> >You need to refresh the report's data source.  Use DataBase - Set
> >DataSource Location and chose the same connection to replace it.
> >
> >
> >Stephen
> >
> >"Keng Yuen Lok" <kengyuen@nospam.newgroup> wrote in message
> >news:eYf4%23XsqEHA.3760@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I've added some additional fields in Opportunity entities however in
> > > reporting I get the following error.
> > >
> > > "Error in formula This field name is not known.. File
> > > 4703807d08dee12e.rpt."
> > >
> > > That happens when I tried to add filtering using the customised
fields.
> >Is
> > > this a bug?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Keng Yuen
> --------------------------------------
>
> As we don't have Crystal Reports (only Crystal Enterprise for Microsoft
> CRM), we can't follow the steps you suggested. Is there an alternative
> solution?
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>


0
John
2/22/2005 6:04:24 AM
Sure.

The following problems occurs in Crystal Enterprise for Microsoft CRM 1.2:
using custom fields as filters via Report-Filter Toggle result in an error 
message.

Error:

CrystalReportViewer 
Error in formula This field name is not known.. File 7f03ae4c60905104.rpt.
Error in formula This field name is not known.. File 7f03ae4c60905104.rpt.  

How can we fix this?

Thanx.
 

"John O'Donnell" wrote:

> can you restate the issue
> 
> -- 
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.mscrmfaq.us
> 
> 
> "Basman" <Basman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:923AE383-F7C2-45F9-8780-EA261C1AB9BA@microsoft.com...
> > I've read a comment on the problem that occurs when using custom fields as
> a
> > filter for Chrystal Reports in MS CRM.
> >
> > This is the related post on the MS CRM newsgroup.
> >
> > -------------------------
> > or open the report and click Database - verify database to make the report
> > aware of the new fields
> >
> > --
> > John O'Donnell
> > Microsoft CRM MVP
> > http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx
> >
> >
> > "Stephen Redmond" <stephen_at_crm.ie@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
> > news:%23W1EI%23sqEHA.896@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > >Keng,
> > >
> > >You need to refresh the report's data source.  Use DataBase - Set
> > >DataSource Location and chose the same connection to replace it.
> > >
> > >
> > >Stephen
> > >
> > >"Keng Yuen Lok" <kengyuen@nospam.newgroup> wrote in message
> > >news:eYf4%23XsqEHA.3760@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > > > Hi all,
> > > >
> > > > I've added some additional fields in Opportunity entities however in
> > > > reporting I get the following error.
> > > >
> > > > "Error in formula This field name is not known.. File
> > > > 4703807d08dee12e.rpt."
> > > >
> > > > That happens when I tried to add filtering using the customised
> fields.
> > >Is
> > > > this a bug?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks,
> > > > Keng Yuen
> > --------------------------------------
> >
> > As we don't have Crystal Reports (only Crystal Enterprise for Microsoft
> > CRM), we can't follow the steps you suggested. Is there an alternative
> > solution?
> >
> > Thank you for your reply.
> >
> 
> 
> 
0
Utf
2/22/2005 4:31:01 PM
and have you added fields to these reports?

-- 
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.mscrmfaq.us


"Basman" <Basman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:653167B1-9196-4739-94DD-00FC529A63F5@microsoft.com...
> Sure.
>
> The following problems occurs in Crystal Enterprise for Microsoft CRM 1.2:
> using custom fields as filters via Report-Filter Toggle result in an error
> message.
>
> Error:
>
> CrystalReportViewer
> Error in formula This field name is not known.. File 7f03ae4c60905104.rpt.
> Error in formula This field name is not known.. File 7f03ae4c60905104.rpt.
>
> How can we fix this?
>
> Thanx.
>
>
> "John O'Donnell" wrote:
>
> > can you restate the issue
> >
> > -- 
> > John O'Donnell
> > Microsoft CRM MVP
> > http://www.mscrmfaq.us
> >
> >
> > "Basman" <Basman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:923AE383-F7C2-45F9-8780-EA261C1AB9BA@microsoft.com...
> > > I've read a comment on the problem that occurs when using custom
fields as
> > a
> > > filter for Chrystal Reports in MS CRM.
> > >
> > > This is the related post on the MS CRM newsgroup.
> > >
> > > -------------------------
> > > or open the report and click Database - verify database to make the
report
> > > aware of the new fields
> > >
> > > --
> > > John O'Donnell
> > > Microsoft CRM MVP
> > >
http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx
> > >
> > >
> > > "Stephen Redmond" <stephen_at_crm.ie@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in
message
> > > news:%23W1EI%23sqEHA.896@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > > >Keng,
> > > >
> > > >You need to refresh the report's data source.  Use DataBase - Set
> > > >DataSource Location and chose the same connection to replace it.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >Stephen
> > > >
> > > >"Keng Yuen Lok" <kengyuen@nospam.newgroup> wrote in message
> > > >news:eYf4%23XsqEHA.3760@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > > > > Hi all,
> > > > >
> > > > > I've added some additional fields in Opportunity entities however
in
> > > > > reporting I get the following error.
> > > > >
> > > > > "Error in formula This field name is not known.. File
> > > > > 4703807d08dee12e.rpt."
> > > > >
> > > > > That happens when I tried to add filtering using the customised
> > fields.
> > > >Is
> > > > > this a bug?
> > > > >
> > > > > Thanks,
> > > > > Keng Yuen
> > > --------------------------------------
> > >
> > > As we don't have Crystal Reports (only Crystal Enterprise for
Microsoft
> > > CRM), we can't follow the steps you suggested. Is there an alternative
> > > solution?
> > >
> > > Thank you for your reply.
> > >
> >
> >
> >


0
John
2/23/2005 1:14:44 AM
No, I didn't change anything in reports.

I would only like to use the custom fields as filters for the reports.

Basman


"John O'Donnell" wrote:

> and have you added fields to these reports?
> 
> -- 
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.mscrmfaq.us
> 
> 
> "Basman" <Basman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:653167B1-9196-4739-94DD-00FC529A63F5@microsoft.com...
> > Sure.
> >
> > The following problems occurs in Crystal Enterprise for Microsoft CRM 1.2:
> > using custom fields as filters via Report-Filter Toggle result in an error
> > message.
> >
> > Error:
> >
> > CrystalReportViewer
> > Error in formula This field name is not known.. File 7f03ae4c60905104.rpt.
> > Error in formula This field name is not known.. File 7f03ae4c60905104.rpt.
> >
> > How can we fix this?
> >
> > Thanx.
> >
> >
> > "John O'Donnell" wrote:
> >
> > > can you restate the issue
> > >
> > > -- 
> > > John O'Donnell
> > > Microsoft CRM MVP
> > > http://www.mscrmfaq.us
> > >
> > >
> > > "Basman" <Basman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > news:923AE383-F7C2-45F9-8780-EA261C1AB9BA@microsoft.com...
> > > > I've read a comment on the problem that occurs when using custom
> fields as
> > > a
> > > > filter for Chrystal Reports in MS CRM.
> > > >
> > > > This is the related post on the MS CRM newsgroup.
> > > >
> > > > -------------------------
> > > > or open the report and click Database - verify database to make the
> report
> > > > aware of the new fields
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > John O'Donnell
> > > > Microsoft CRM MVP
> > > >
> http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > "Stephen Redmond" <stephen_at_crm.ie@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in
> message
> > > > news:%23W1EI%23sqEHA.896@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > > > >Keng,
> > > > >
> > > > >You need to refresh the report's data source.  Use DataBase - Set
> > > > >DataSource Location and chose the same connection to replace it.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >Stephen
> > > > >
> > > > >"Keng Yuen Lok" <kengyuen@nospam.newgroup> wrote in message
> > > > >news:eYf4%23XsqEHA.3760@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > > > > > Hi all,
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I've added some additional fields in Opportunity entities however
> in
> > > > > > reporting I get the following error.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > "Error in formula This field name is not known.. File
> > > > > > 4703807d08dee12e.rpt."
> > > > > >
> > > > > > That happens when I tried to add filtering using the customised
> > > fields.
> > > > >Is
> > > > > > this a bug?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Thanks,
> > > > > > Keng Yuen
> > > > --------------------------------------
> > > >
> > > > As we don't have Crystal Reports (only Crystal Enterprise for
> Microsoft
> > > > CRM), we can't follow the steps you suggested. Is there an alternative
> > > > solution?
> > > >
> > > > Thank you for your reply.
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> 
> 
> 
0
Utf
2/25/2005 4:37:01 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

setting the status programmatically on a custom entity
Hello, I have the following code which closes a custom entity (5 being the value of the status reason associated with "Close" in the "Inactive" state). THis code is ran in a pre-update plugin. SetStateDynamicEntityRequest request = new SetStateDynamicEntityRequest(); request.Entity = new Moniker(); request.Entity.Name = "lund_cheevent"; request.Entity.Id = CHEEventID; request.State = "Inactive"; request.Status = 5; service.Execute(request); The problem is that I receive the following error: "State Code...

Detail Tax Collected and Tax Analysis report totals should match
The 'Detail Tax Collected' and 'Tax Analysis' report totals do not match. We know the reasoning is that the 'Tax Analysis' report rounds the totals, which causes the two reports to be off by just a few cents to sometimes a few dollars. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &...

Sorting pivot table by specific field (column)
Hey guys (and girls), Anyone know how to sort a pivot table by a specific field (not the total sum of the fields)? For instance, if I have 5 years of data 2002-6 and 20 countries. If I make a pivot table of these I get 21 rows (the countries + total) and 6 columns for years (5 years of data + total). If I use the Field Settings --> Advanced --> Sort by field the Pivot table (PT) will be sorted by the sum of the different fields. What if I don't want this, but rater want to sort it by for instance year 2003. How do I do that? Anyone have a nice and clever solution? Much appreciated...

Continuous Form Use
I created a form similar to an Access form. It's for logging in phone calls and messages. Is there a way to set it up like in Access where a single form appears on 1 page but can generate subsequent pages within the file? Or is setting it up as a table the only way it can be done? Our IT contractor doesn't want me to use Access otherwise this would be a breeze. Any suggestions or help is appreciated. Thanks. You can spawn forms off a form, and access the data on that form. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "ryjack" <ryjack@disc...

GetOpenFileName + Using own dialog template
Hi. I have a question: I am using the GetOpenFileName function to display the Windows FileDialog. I want to use the EXPLORER functionality and therefore I declared the flag OFN_EXPLORER in the OPENNAME-structure. Now here is the problem: I want to use my own dialog-template instead of the standard-file-open dialog. So i wrote my own template and set the attribute templateName of the OPENNAME structur to my own template. Furthermore i activated the flag OFN_ENABLETEMPLATE. But when I call the GetOpenFileName function with these properties I get the errorcode CDERR_GENERALCODES and the dialog is...

Comments using Validation input
A few days ago a question relating to comments grabbed my attention. The reply informed us that the comment in question was able to be seen by clicking the cell it was attached to and as long as that cell remained active the comment could be seen. So we have a comment which is not a comment visible only when the cell is selected as opposed to a comment which is visible when the cursor is over the cell. Sounds confusing but it achieves the result of showing a "floating" comment which remains in the same place on the screen even when it applies to a cell in a 'frozen' section a...

Receivable transactions using Integration Manager
Hi, I'm new to Integration manager and while trying to import receivable transactions of type "invoice" into Great Plains using Integration Manager, I receive the following errors: ERROR: Field 'Customer ID' does not have a default value. ERROR: Field 'Distribution.Distribution Account' does not have a default value. I am using a tab delimited text file for import. Customer Id is of the format 000001 Distr. Account is of the format 9999-999-99-99-99 Can anyone help me with this. Check each one of your mapping and make sure it says 'use source' an...

Budgets - Bills - Reports
Summary: I have a recurring bill that appears in my budget in the correct category – with the monthly expense of $9.95 and M07 shows that it has budgeted $9.95 to pay for that bill. When I look at that category in several reports, the reports show that I have $0 set aside for that category, and that I am overspent in that category by $9.95. Can anyone help explain how/why budgets and bills seem to have a relationship, but this relationship does not carry over into the actual reports? The Details: I have typed in all of my bills into the bills section. For simplicity, I will only tal...

Migrating Data From ACT to CRM Using DMF?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has successfully migrated data from an ACT v6 database, to CRM 3? If so, could they supply some steps, or information on how they did it, plus if they ran into any problems! I've had a quick look at the DMF xls spreadsheets, and the wizards, which don't seem to complicated, however its importing the data from ACT to CDF using the Microsoft SQL Server Data Transformation Services (DTS) to populate the CDF that looks a bit complex. I think I read somewhere that you have to write some coding in sql to do this, correct? Also I've read some posts t...

variable field width
I need to display client name and associated address information. There are three rows of data which are taken from the contacts table. The field boxes are all fixed in width, I want to make the width dependant on the data length, and if the field data are short, the boxes would leave no extra white space. I may have several field boxes in a row, and I would like the boxes to go right next to one another without spaces, so each field box position is anchored to the end of the previous field box. How would I implement this? John. John D. wrote: > I need to displ...

Filters
Hi I have a spreadsheet that contains many cols of which one displays dates. I very often had to select entries by date, so I apply the filter and select the require date, and then copy the results to another sheet to work on I would like a macro that would automate the entire procress Load the file, apply the filter and then copy the reults to another worksheet. I am stuck on how to pause the macro to input the the required date- which varies quite a bit. Will any one help please Thanks ...

How do I enable rich text using secure mail with OL2000?
I use Outlook 2000 and have enabled secure email with a Thawte certificate. When I send email to myself as test the encryption seems to strip off the rich text format. How can I change this so rich text is preserved? I *have* checked the box in the contacts entry for myself to always send in rich text format, but it seems not to help. /Bo ARe you sending from an Exchange mailbox? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.g...

Using cell reference with logical operator in DGET expression
I am using DGET to search an array in the worksheet to find a particular percent to use in a calculation elsewhere in the spreadsheet. The row members of the array contain a series of from and to values that I use to identify which row has the percent I am looking for. I have defined the array as a range and I can use the logical operatirs with numeric values in the range criteria and everything works fine. For example, I can use <500 in the appropriate cell in range criteria to find the percent to use when the value for that column in the array is less than 500. All working f...

how i can change default file format Outlook uses to save message
I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages to as "Outlook Message Format - Unicode" ?????? Rajkumar <Rajkumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. > "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". > How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages...

Report by Sales Rep
RMS should have a report that lets you see the items a sales rep has sold for a given time period. Or does that already exist and I can't find it? Thanks, Nick https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/customer/Custom_Detailed_Sales_by_Sales_Rep.zip Rob <nick@realkiteboarding.com> wrote in message news:FNf4e.4650$Kx5.1158@fe03.lga... > RMS should have a report that lets you see the items a sales rep has sold > for a given time period. > > Or does that already exist and I can't find it? > > Thanks, > Nick > Thanks Rob "Rob" <rob@retail...

URL link is broken in Rich Edit Box if different language characters are used
Hi I have built an application using RichEdit20 class for displaying rich edit box. When I enter any URL (e.g http:\\dummy.com) it is highlighted and I can click the URL to open it. But if I introduce some other language characters in URL e.g. Japanese language characters then link is broken i.e. it is not highlighted. Example If I write http:\\dummy.com then this URL is highlighted properly but if I write http:\\dum$B%\%?%s$K(Bmy.com where $B%\%?%s$K(B are Japanese characters then link is broken after http:\\dum How do I get the whole URL highlighted in rich edit box even if I use cha...

User Access Reporting
Hello Everybody, Does anyone know of a better way to audit security for individual users that the User Security report? Even with the options set to include Accessible Items only, we're finding the report for a single user runs well over 100 pages. With that kind of bulk, both the generation and review of the reports becomes a major endeavor. We're currently using GP9, with plans to go to 10 this year. Thanks, Jeremy Hi Jeremy Have you looked at the Rockton Software add-on called Security Auditor? I think it will do everything you are looking for and more. -- Fliehigh &q...

Print button on Report form
Hi all :-) =20 Access 2007 Pro Plus, Vista Ultimate SP2 I am preparing a small app for a friend who is handicapped, and am = trying to make things as simple as possible for them to use. I am trying = to limit the number of functions and clicks necessary to accomplish = tasks as much as possible, and would like to try an idea. I want to add a small button on the report form that will print the = report when clicked. I have done this on display forms to print as a = report, but, not on a report form. In trying to add such a button to the = report form in 2007 I am not being offered...

External data query using MAX/SUM
I'm trying to create an external data link using Microsoft Query. Ho do I write SQL in Microsoft query that will return a max date and su an amount field for the max date only? Current SQL is as follows: SELECT DISTINCT CB_PORTFOLIO_DMN.PORTFOLIO_NAME Max(CB_POOL_PORTFOLIO.POST_DATE), Sum(CB_POOL_PORTFOLIO.EXPOSURE_AMT) Count(CB_POOL_PORTFOLIO.NBR_AVG_MATY_YRS) FROM CB06U.CB_POOL_PORTFOLIO CB_POOL_PORTFOLIO, CB06U.CB_PORTFOLIO_DM CB_PORTFOLIO_DMN WHERE CB_PORTFOLIO_DMN.PORTFOLIO_ID = CB_POOL_PORTFOLIO.PORTFOLIO_ID GROUP BY CB_PORTFOLIO_DMN.PORTFOLIO_NAME This returns the sum of the exp...

how to insert chart for imported data in a report?
plz reply soon if you know Please use the large white space under the subject to enter a detailed question. It also helps to read some past threads that might pertain to your question (whatever it is). -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "varsha from pilibhit" wrote: > plz reply soon if you know ...

When printing labels by using Excel data in a Word mail merge, ho.
Hi post your question as body of your message -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:66AFC71E-B9F9-47F5-84CA-8A94FA34619D@microsoft.com... > There's mail merge information on the Word MVP site: http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm And David McRitchie has instructions on his web site: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm "Jerry" wrote: > ...

Money Reports #3
I was wondering if anyone could tell me why MS Money counts credit card payments from my checking account as income?? Does anyone know how I can fix the problem? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, jagpit wrote: >I was wondering if anyone could tell me why MS Money counts credit card >payments from my checking account as income?? Does anyone know how I >can fix the problem? Use a single Transfer transaction from bottom of the list under SPECIAL. This assumes you are using "Advanced" register setting. "jagpit" <fbbc83@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:11...

Filters #3
In Excel 2000, I have a spreadsheet that the filter worked fine. I used it for a lot of "contains" filtering. It now appears that since I've added additional text to some cells, when I do a filter, I'm not seeing all the unique values in the drop down filter list. I've checked the area selected and this is fine. Any recommendations? Hi Katie There is a limit http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits You can use EasyFilter maybe (No problem there) http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Kat...

List of fonts used in a Word doc -- the easy way
The VBA scripts that I have found all implement a character-by-character scan throu= gh the document, which can take a long time in later versions of Word. You can blame Wor= d's "formatting" feature for the slowdown. There=E2=80=99s a faster way: Save the document in .rtf format, then open the .rtf fi= le in a text editor such as notepad.exe. The fonts are listed in a font table ( {\fonttb= l ) located at the very beginning of the file. Each font entry looks something like thi= s: = {\f0\froman\fprq2\fcharset0 Times New Roman;} Any entries with a character set ...

sending email from outlook using AOL
After much exasperation have finally got outlook to send email whilst using my AOL internet connection. The issue is that I have to have my aol email address entered in the Outlook email box but I use my outlook email address in the reply email address box. The problem is that any recipient of an email from outlook will see my aol email address in the from box and if they click on reply it will be sent to my aol email box and not to my outlook email box. If my aol email address is not entered, in the Outlook email box, the email is rejected by aol. Using AOL 9 & Outlook 2002 Any ...