Check Boxes?

Hi,

I know that a field of type "bit" is where you can have Yes/No type
questions, but is it possible to have Check boxes within an Order Form?

I have seen some system check boxes, and was wondering if this is limited
only to system fields (attributes).

TIA
0
GP (48)
1/22/2009 1:03:06 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

GP,
All you have to do is:
Go to
Settings>> customization >> Open Order Entity >> Open the form
Click on the bit field >> Change properties. (not form properties)
On the second tab under controling formatting you have an option to select
check box.
Hope this is helpful
Venkat.

"GP" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know that a field of type "bit" is where you can have Yes/No type
> questions, but is it possible to have Check boxes within an Order Form?
>
> I have seen some system check boxes, and was wondering if this is limited
> only to system fields (attributes).
>
> TIA
Thank you very much.

"Venkat Bendalam" wrote:

> GP,
> All you have to do is:
> Go to
> Settings>> customization >> Open Order Entity >> Open the form
> Click on the bit field >> Change properties. (not form properties)
> On the second tab under controling formatting you have an option to select
> check box.
> Hope this is helpful
> Venkat.
>
> "GP" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I know that a field of type "bit" is where you can have Yes/No type
> > questions, but is it possible to have Check boxes within an Order Form?
> >
> > I have seen some system check boxes, and was wondering if this is limited
> > only to system fields (attributes).
> >
> > TIA
0
GP (48)

How do I use the "Correlation" dialog box with multiple ranges?
I'm using data in an Excel 2003 in a workbook, trying to see if there is any correlation between specific offices in which people work and the length of time they have been employed, their age the amount of sickleave taken and/or the amount of sickleave balance they have. I'm attempting to use Data Analysis and the Correlation dialog box. Although the dialog description tells me that I can use multiple comparison ranges, I don't see how to do it. Thanks for any help. Paulf6 - Arrange your data in list (database) format, i.e., names in the top row (Time Employed, Age, ...)...

Payroll Build Checks takes almost 4 hours
Sorry, I'm reposting this question because I didnt describe the subject very well... I hope someone has any tips of what to look for... I run Payroll Build Checks for 1369 employees, selecting biweekly and Salary, and it takes almost 4 hours to finish. At the end, only 543 employees fit the selection criteria. My server looks to have plenty of spare capacity when monitored, the store procedures were recompiled, the statistics were updated, check links ran, etc. What else can I check? Any help or tips are greatly appreciated. Details are below. When I click on <...

List box not activating
Hi, I have about nine multi select list boxes on my worksheet through whic user can select multi items and then the selection is tansferred into another sheet. Everything was working okay but suddenly for the pas week by list boxes do not activate or get enabled when I open th workbook. Rather I have to click on the control toolbox edit button an then click on the respective list boxes to get them to work. I do not have any code running on the listboxes but rather I have code on a commandbutton which has no bearing on the workbook openin event. Please let me know what your thoughts are re...

win i delate an email from the in box the outlook restart it self
im useing apop mail, gmail on the outlook win i delate an email from the in box the programe (the outlook) restart it self or shut down ' plz help me what it can be th e proplem What version of Outlook are you using? Also, have you tried running ScanPST.EXE on your PST file? A post of the details of the error might be nice also. "azmi" <azmi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C123E2A-CDBA-47EB-B77F-C9A39128D5E3@microsoft.com... > im useing apop mail, gmail on the outlook win i delate an email from the > in > box > the programe (the outl...

Grammar Check not available

Change MSN Billpay checking account
I'm about to change banks and before I do, I want to make sure Money 2004 handles the change smoothly. Can anyone out there advise the list of steps I need to make a smooth transition. FWIW, I have open APAYs on the existing account. Thank you, Joe Look at these two items: How to Cancel Apays, Epays and Send Bank Letter: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;142768 How to add additional financial institution accounts to your MSN Bill Pay account: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842870 JTN wrote: > I'm about to change banks an...

Virus checking via double-clicking
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel At one time double clicking an Office file icon on the Mac by-passed virus checking. If I double click an Office file icon on my Mac, will Mac Office 2008 check for viruses automatically before opening the file for use by the Office application? On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:20:19 -0400, trying_to_work@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > At one time double clicking an Office file icon on the Mac by-passed virus > checking. If I double cli...

FS: Microsoft Digital Image Suite 9 (New in Box)
FS: Microsoft Digital Image Suite 9 (New in Box) I have for sale a new, still sealed in the box, Microsoft Digital Image Suite 9. Asking $60 + shipping. If you're interested, I can send you some JPG's of the package for your review. Thanks in advance! ...

Bank Transaction
Currently While making Bank Transaction GP will not allow to select the currency id which id defaulted from Checkbook Id. But when we make the receipt on the bank transacation we can use any other currency other than the functional currency. i wish this feature is enabled in the future release. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft We...

Check Box as filter
Hello In a Continuous form in Access 2003, I have been using a txtbox for filter with the following code: If Not IsNull(Me.txtComID) Then strWhere = strWhere & "([ComID] Like """ & Me.txtComID & """) AND " End If I would like to use Check Boxes instead of textbox, but I have no idea how to do it. Already in the form I have these check boxes: chkA, ChkB, chkC, chkD and chkE. Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks in advance. Im new so take this for what its worth I use radio buttions and this kind of code ...

How to cancel or stop update dialog box when I start Microsoft Money 2006.
Hi all, How to cancel or stop update dialog box when I start Microsoft Money 2006. It always show me: "Please wait while Money checks for software updates. This might take several minutes." Thanks, Rowen ...

Changing font size in a list box
I have a listbox object on my spread sheet, and the font is about 1/3 the size of the rest of the sheet. I have checked the properties of the listbox (right click, properties) and there is no mention of changing font or size. Is there a way to control this? I was hopping it would use the font size from the source, but I was wrong. Any help would be appreciated. If you use the listbox from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font. If you use the listbox from the Control toolbox toolbar, you can. It's under properties. jones.derek@jdirving.com wrote: > > I have ...

check amount in words goes to second line
any idea how to modify remittance advice in report writer, so "amount in words" will automatically goes to second line when it is too long. Thank you ...

Stocks, Bonds Purchase From Checking Account
I have a schedule set up with my funds company to withdraw a certain amount of dollars from my checking account into the funds company. But when I download the transactions from bank into Money via online updates, my "transfer" of money into mutual funds, is considered as uncategoried expense. For example, if I took out 100 dollars to buy funds, it thinks this is an expense. How can I get around that? I have the same problem when I use treasurydirect to buy some bonds as well... You should make sure that the two transactions downloaded, one for the cash account and one f...

Checking windows startup programs without restarting
Hi, The query may sound bit crazy, I am just eager to know if there is a method to check if the programs are executed in desired sequence during the startup of the windows without actually restarting windows ? Should i need to restart for sure to check it ? Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru personally, I think that you can't figure out which programs start in a certain order. perhaps the order of the icons next to the clock may provide some idea. however, you can manipulate the order if you need to. keep in mind that you have a startup folder under programs. ...

Check Box in Excel #2
Dear All, I need to create a check box in excel so that when I click on the box, a tick mark should come in the box. Can anyone please help. Regards, Jaipal You can show the Forms toolbar and click on the checkbox and draw it where you want it on the worksheet. jaipal1@gmail.com wrote: > > Dear All, > > I need to create a check box in excel so that when I click on the box, > a tick mark should come in the box. > > Can anyone please help. > > Regards, > Jaipal -- Dave Peterson Hi, Please check your other post for multiple answers. We discourage multi...

Validation
Anyone know if there is a way to do this? I would like to change the width of the box (and perhaps the color, border, etc.) Thanks! Esme -- EsmereldaPea ------------------------------------------------------------------------ EsmereldaPea's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14699 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=263216 Hi not possible -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "EsmereldaPea" <EsmereldaPea.1d3g40@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:EsmereldaPea.1d3g40@excelforum-...

Outlook 2003
I just upgraded a user from Outlook 2K to 2K3. He has a Word document that he e-mails to customers. The Word doc has a text box imbedded in it. When the e-mail and attachment is viewed under Outlook 2K3, the text box is not visible. If I copy the attached doc to the desktop - all is OK. I tried to do a save as - same issue. The Word doc was done under a previous version of Word - how far back, I do not know. Thanks in advance! JohnnyMn <JohnnyMn@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I just upgraded a user from Outlook 2K to 2K3. He has a Word document &g...

Combo Boxes #3
I have a combo box item inside a tree control. Is it possible to add strings to that combo box dynamically, after it has been initialized? Thanks. Jess Sure, you should be able to use AddString() to add additional items to the combo box. You could also use DeleteString() to remove items. Tom "Jessica Weiner" <jessica@gmail.com> wrote in message news:aXpNf.26203$_S7.23133@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com... >I have a combo box item inside a tree control. Is it possible to add >strings to that combo box dynamically, after it has been initialized? > > Thanks. >...

combo box to select a table
I have written some VBA code in a module which works without fault. However, I want to create a combo box on a form to select a table (from the available tables) so that the name of the table can be passed to this VBA code, but I cannot remember how to create this combo box. Any ideas anyone? -- Life is like a toilet roll - the closer you get to the end, the faster it gets! On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 05:10:04 -0800, Simka <Simka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: You can either select from the system table MSysObjects, or write some VBA code to populate the listbox from the T...

Catching check/uncheck event accross multiple checkboxes
Hello, in a sheet with a couple dozens of checkboxes I need to be able to catch the event when each checkbox gets check or unchecked; probably the worst scenario would be defining an event handler for each checkbox. I wonder if there is a way for me to catch 'a global' check / uncheck event and only after that decode which checkbox had sent that event....? Hi Mac, I think that best way to handle this is to have a command button called Continue or Next otherwise you will never know when the user has finished making the selections. The user might just make one or two s...

How to remove the alternative text box from the publisher email?
Hi, I have created a publisher email and have email it to myself for testing view. I find there is a small alternative text box appearing whenever my mouse cursor station at any point of the email. How to remove this alternative text box from the publisher email? Help... -- Thank you, Cpviv Sounds like all the text has was converted to an image. Try to select the text and you will see it is an image. Go to tools > Options > Web tab and under Email options uncheck the option to send as an image. If that doesn't fix the problem, reference: Tips and troubleshooting for ...

Formula checking seprate condition(s) in column & row
Hi I need help in the following. One column has numbers ( if numbers are same formula should notify ) o the other hand on the right side row's { that all rows that hav matching numbers on the left side } have different numbers in fields o rows ( appearing as fR , in below chart) , if the number on the lef hand side columns is same & on its right side in any column row any th number matches or is same ( in diffrent fields of fR) the formul should notify , not as same or 1 , by the figure that is <same o repeating in the said field of row> should appear in place of same o "1...

setting tab order of edit boxes
i made a edit and combo boxes dynamically at run time. now i want to set the tab order of that boxes. i used setwindowpos() but it did not work, i am facing problem in giving parameters . please help me in detail. thanks. "wasiq akram" <wasiqakram117@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146307384.161817.86650@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > i made a edit and combo boxes dynamically at run time. now i want to > set the tab order of that boxes. i used setwindowpos() but it did not > work, i am facing problem in giving parameters . please help me in > detail. > ...

Tab out of combo box?
I have embeded a forms combo box in an Excel spreadsheet. Everything seems to be working the way I want it to with one exception. After selecting or entering a value I can't tab out of it to go to the next cell. Can this be changed? Thanks ...