Changing the amount of leads that appear on lead page.

This seems like it would be something rather simple to do with customizations
but I have not yet found a way. Right now we have 50 leads showing per page
and some people have 500+ leads is there a way to have it so that more leads
say 100 or maybe even all leads appear in the my  leads page.

Is there a reason 50 is the default limit?

I am pretty new to CRM so forgive me if this is an easy question
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi, There is a setting under Workplace-->Personalize Workplace-->General
that lets one modify the number of records that show up on each page. Please
note that this will change the number of records shown on ALL views, not
just leads and it may also have performance implications since more number
of records are being fetched at a time.
HTH
--
Manisha Powar (Madhusudanan)
Program Manager

You assume all risk for your use. � 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.
"xxdcmast" <xxdcmast@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This seems like it would be something rather simple to do with
> customizations
> but I have not yet found a way. Right now we have 50 leads showing per
> page
> and some people have 500+ leads is there a way to have it so that more
> leads
> say 100 or maybe even all leads appear in the my  leads page.
>
> Is there a reason 50 is the default limit?
>
> I am pretty new to CRM so forgive me if this is an easy question

0
Manisha

Hyperlink Format Change
When I click a hyperlink in Word 2007, then return to the original document, the format of the hyperlink text has changed. How do I prevent this from happening? See if the FollowedHyperlink style is formatted the way you want it. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "burtlake" <burtlake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2708D83A-3A06-4E6D-B0E7-8E8B9C412FF5@microsoft.com... > When I click a hyperlink in Word 2007, then return to the original > document, > the format of the hyperlink text has changed. How do I prevent this from >...

Is there a way to change line spacing for CEdit
Hi, Is there a way to change line spacing for CEdit? Thanks a lot Rich edit controls support almost all of the operations and notification messages used with multiline edit controls. Thus, applications that already use edit controls can be easily changed to use rich edit controls. Additional messages and notifications enable applications to access the functionality unique to rich edit controls. -------------------- >Reply-To: "David Crow [MCSD]" <david.crow.remoovethis@pbsnow.com> >From: "David Crow [MCSD]" <david.crow.remoovethis@pbsnow.com> >...

PPt 2003, Locking the Document from Change
I'd like to distribute my ppt file to several people, but want to prevent anyone from modifying that. Is there a way? -- Wayne Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA) (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time) Obz Site: 39� 15' 7" N, 121� 2' 32" W, 2700 feet Solid waste produced to generate electricity per person over a lifetime: Nuclear power -- 2 pounds in a coke can Fossil (coal) fuel -- 68.5 tons in six 12-ton RR cars -- Power...

Undoing a change that has been saved
I Have a database with close to 3,000 addresses on it. I put it in zip code oreder then saved it and closed it when I reopened it and realized I had only arranged the ZIP code and not the addresses that go with them. Is there a way to go back and find an old one. Or to undo a change of the nature? Please help! Thanks You cannot undo a change once the workbook has been saved. Do you have a backup copy somewhere? Did you ever send the file to a friend or co-worker? Are you set up under Save options to "always create a backup"? If so, you will have a backup of the save before th...

who do i conditionally change bar chart colors?
I want to change colors of the bars in a chart based on conditions. So if there is a negative number, i want one color. If the number is +ve, i want another color. This is similar to conditionally formatting of cells, except for bars. You need several series to do this. Have one series for negative numbers, and another for positive numbers. Just make sure you include ZERO in your calculations. "Sid N" <SidN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13AA9C83-1E89-44F1-BB93-BB1DFAC9F0AC@microsoft.com... >I want to change colors of the bars in a chart based...

document changes orientation when it prints
After carefully setting the page and print settings my publisher document changes from landscape to portrait when it prints. Needless to say the complete document doesn't print. Open the Printers folder in the control panel, right-click your printer, click printing preferences, click portrait. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Beekers" <Beekers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48E18F7B-7BD3-4FBE-94CE-E4EC5500D2E3@mi...

Changing the look and feel
How can I make changes to the UI that are supported - i.e. by amending style sheets etc.? I'd also like to replace the banner "Microsoft Dynamics CRM" with something else. Can I do it? I've downloaded the SDK for 4.0 but it's not exactly helpful. Thanks Edward Changing files of the CRM installation is not support. Any changes to the look and feel are unsupported and therefor not documented. You can change the style sheets. Just make sure you have copy of your changes because these will be overwritten when you install an update. The banner appears to come from one...

Timelines change color when I opaste them into Word
My timelines have a gradient of white to a light yellow when I look at them in Visio. Some of these timelines change colors when I paste them into a Word document - paste special, too. They end up with a white to lack gradient. Any else seen this and know a cure? ...

Page numbering Word 2007
Hi! Here's my challenge with Word 2007: Docs I create (using a a simple template (not the Normal template)) place Page X of Y in the footer of page 1 and Page X of Y in the header of the 2nd & subsequent pages. After saving & then re-opening the doc the page numbering on page 1 displays Page 1 of 3 (even though there may be 20+ pages in the doc). I am only able to get the numbering on page 1 to correct itself to the full "Page 1 of Y", if I open the footer or place my cursor on another page or Update the doc. Interestingly the same Page X of Y numbering on ...

First Page Only in All Publisher 2003 Docs
As of today, my documents in Publisher 2003 are only showing the first page. It looks as if I have lost all pages except page one in every single document! Naturally this is very upsetting to me. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you. View, status bar. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "The Word Source" <TheWordSource@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:071950F8-B845-4365-9383-98B531813544@microsoft.com... > As of today, my documents in Publisher 2003 are only showing the first ...

How to change Thai Buddhist to Gregorian calendar when creating apment
I've been trying to create my new appointment using Gregorian Calendar but it seemed that everytime I try to set the recurrence to occur yearly, the carlenday is set to Thai Buddhist Calendar automatically. There's no options for me to choose what type of calenday i want to use. The problem is I cant syncronize this appointment with the BlackBerry. If anyone has any suggestion, pleaseeeee..Thanks in advance -- s_ran4 http://forums.slipstick.com You need to set the Georgian as the default and the Thai as a second calendar index. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outloo...

HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE SHEETS IN EXCEL WORKBOOK?
my sheets are not in the order I want them. How do I change the order. The data is already in the sheets. Click on the tab and drag it to where you want to. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�------------------------------�---------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ------------------------------�------------------------------�---------------- "joanbaer" <joanbaer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F45...

Worksheet Change Event
I'm looking for an easy way to track changes in a large spreadsheet Could someone help me with code to add a date into column P if any changes are made in the row. The range that this needs to apply to are is A2:N5000 I know this is a worksheet change event but don't understand the mechanics of writing the code to do what I want Hi Karen Try the below which makes use of Worksheet Change and Selection events to track real changes made to the worksheet. Select the sheet tab which you want to work with. Right click the sheet tab and click on 'View Code'. This will...

Change parent business unit problems
CRM 1.2 We are trying to change the parent business unit of some of our BU's. But the following dialog appears: "The name for this record conflicts with an existing record name. You must use a unique name." Strange, the BU is allready created, and we are only trying to move it in the hierachy. Anyone seen this before? How could it conflict with another name when it's allready created? On my testserver I have tried to disable a BU, create a new BU with the same name, and enabling the first BU. This gives me two BU's with the same name. Seems strange that I'm abl...

Calender won't Upload changes
Hey i am running windows 7 ultimate and windows live mail 14.0.8089.0726 and am having a problem with the calender function. When i make changes in the Mail program they are not updated to my online live calender. My account is signed in and I do get changes that i make on the web calender in the mail program. Windows Live Mail [Desktop] Newsgroup. In your newsreader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop On the Web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop -- ...

How to change the length of a DB varchar
I have an Sql Server 2005 Express DB containing the following table. There is data in it. Can I somehow change the description to 2000 characters while maintaining the existing data? Thanks CREATE TABLE [Announcements] ( [id] [int] IDENTITY (1, 1) NOT NULL , [itemdate] [datetime] NOT NULL , [title] [varchar] (500) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NOT NULL , [description] [varchar] (500) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL ) ON [PRIMARY] use the ALTER command alter table [Announcements] alter column [description] [varchar] (2000) --check ...

I want to change name of Active X MFC component
HI, I want to change name of Active X MFC component being compiled by the current project... How do i do that in VC++ .60 Help required a.a.cpp ...

link a gif picture to a web page ?
I'm using Microsoft Publisher 2003. I want to Link Gif.file - picture logo to a web page. I tried typing the Link in that the company gave me. Am I doing it right ? "click on Hperlink,(it goes to my documents, click on my pictures were the Gif picture is stored. Then type in web address that the company gave me & click OK" But when I preview the web page in publisher 2003. When I click on the gif. picture logo, I thought it took me to that web page. It says " cannot find server " The site that I have tried to get is working through internet exploxer. What am ...

Changing CFileDialog Caption
I need to change the caption of a CFileDialog box. I'm sure I did this before but it seems to be giving me trouble today. Ideally, I could do it without creating a new class but there doesn't appear to be support for this. So I derived a class from CFileDialog and added an OnInitDone override that called SetWindowText. That didn't work so I tried the same thing in an OnInitDialog override. I verified the code was being executed but, in both cases, the caption was changed to "Open" by the time the dialog was displayed. Can anyone set me straight on this? Thanks. -- Jo...

Can A Tickbox Backcolor Change & If So How Would It Be Done??
Hi Does anyone know how to change the back color of a tickbox? I have a dropdown box (Listbox) that when a specific option is selected a number of different fields change colour so that the users have a helping hand in ensuring they enter details into the required fields. I have a tickbox that is needed to be ticked when a specific option is selected from the same dropdown listbox so i would like the same process for the tickbox where it changes colour. Cheers You can't change the back colour of a tick box but why don't you just code the listbox after update ev...

what changed in excel with sp2?
When printing an EXCEL spreadsheet on an HP610 printer the font is not the right size. The "print test page" is printing properly. The "print preview" is correct. The font seems to change only on this printer. Out Cannon printer prints properly. The font is not wide enough. Nothing in Excel changed with SP2 -- SP2 affected your OS not this application "WVAC4" <WVAC4@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DA333EA-85B1-4798-A93E-4A77A88D48D1@microsoft.com... : When printing an EXCEL spreadsheet on an HP610 printer the font is not the : ...

display color of characters changes
I have an HP w2338h monitor and Radeon HD 4650 video card set for 1920 X 1080. I have updated drivers for both. When using Windows Help and selecting a link to another section the link should change to magenta. It does, but some of the characters display partially in magenta and the original color. If I move the window around on the screen the characters that are displayed this way change. It is as if there is a problem with the pixels lining up with the characters. Cleartype is enabled. This only seems to happen with the font used in Windows Help, and the same font in other appl...

Today's Total Change column
This column is always blank for my mutual funds, even though the Last Price and Change columns have the current/correct information. There was a fix/download for this problem in Money 2001 but it will not work with my version (2004 Deluxe). Is there a 'fix' for this ?? Thanks! "HalB" wrote: > This column is always blank for my mutual funds, even though the Last Price > and Change columns have the current/correct information. There was a > fix/download for this problem in Money 2001 but it will not work with my > version (2004 Deluxe). Is there a ...

1099 vendor amounts not printing on edit list
We have three 1099 vendors with amounts in 2009 that are not printing on the 1099 edit list. Other vendors are showing but these three aren't. We are on SP3. I've tried several KBs that said to update the totals in different Cards>Purchasing menus but that didn't fix it. It shows correctly under Cards but not on the edit list. I even compared them to a vendor that was showing on the edit list in the DB and all looked the same. Any ideas? Thanks Forgot to mention that I did try reconcile and check links on the vendor "Jenny C." wrote: > We...

Can you change a horizontal bar chart to start at the right
I want to change a horizontal bar graph to start on the right and go left instead of the traditional left to right. Can this be done? If so, how? Format horizontal axis; Axis Options : check box of fifth item down "Values in reverse Order" best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "TJW" <TJW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C38304D-E8A1-48DF-92C2-5492226F841F@microsoft.com... > I want to change a horizontal bar graph to start on the right and go left > instead of the traditional left t...