Changing row color in a grid

Hi all!

Is it possible to change the background color of a grid row in a view, based
on a field value?

I would like to qualify opportunities as hot (red), medium (yellow) or low
(gren).

Thanks for your input on this,

--
Jenny  :)
0

It can be done, in lots of fairly unsupported ways mind:

http://blog.odynia.org/categories/3-Microsoft-CRM

The supported way forward is to use SRS Reports and a Dashboard (either
through MSCRM's ISV.Config, or Sharepoint) to build your own view, this gives
you a supported solution with considerable more freedom on the appearance
however involves much more technical time and effort.

--
Kind Regards, Paul.
CRM Consultant

"Jenny" wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Is it possible to change the background color of a grid row in a view, based
> on a field value?
>
> I would like to qualify opportunities as hot (red), medium (yellow) or low
> (gren).
>
> Thanks for your input on this,
>
> --
> Jenny  :)