Changing Display Name of Account Entity

I have changed the name of the account entity to Groups and this has
displayed correctly.  However, when looking at Views the headings still have
Account Name which I assume it is picking up from the Display Name on the
entity.  I can't seem to change this as it is greyed out - is there a way to
change the headings on Views?
Thanks
Sue
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Ignore this - I was looking in the wrong place!

"Sue Westlake" wrote:

> I have changed the name of the account entity to Groups and this has
> displayed correctly.  However, when looking at Views the headings still have
> Account Name which I assume it is picking up from the Display Name on the
> entity.  I can't seem to change this as it is greyed out - is there a way to
> change the headings on Views?
> Thanks
> Sue

Change font size based on value of a cell
If the value of A1>0, I need the font size in a merged cell to change from the default 10 to 16. It needs to return to the default size when A1 returns to a value of 0. Can someone help with this? Thanks. Michael Here's a little macro that will do it....... Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Range("a1").Value = 0 Then Range("B1:E3").Font.Size = 10 Else Range("B1:E3").Font.Size = 16 End If Range("B1").Select End Sub Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "MichaelRLanier@gmail.com" wrote: > ...

Invalid month in Project Accounting error
When entering the project number in the Billing Entry screen in Project Accounting, I receive the following error: Unhandled script exception: Invalid month '0' in date function. Script terminated. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_OUT_OF_RANGE SCRIPT_CMD_SETDATE This is currently only happening for one particular customer. I can't find anything in the knowledge base. Does anyone have a solution. Thanks, Eric ...

Chart Value Changes in VBA
When you have say a bar chart and drag the bar downwards this will change the value in the reference source cell. Is there a way through VBA to identify the source and the cell changed by when dragging the bar. That is, when you drag the bar in the chart let me know the cell that ahs changed! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Howard John, If your objective is to prevent the cell changes via the chart, you can protect the worksheet (Tools - Protection). The cells should be locked (Format - Cells - Protection). Or you can use the Chart_SeriesChange event macro for the cha...

how can I fix the size of frame? once I fixed ,the user cannot changed its size
handle WM_GETMINMAXINFO see http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318933 "msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> д���ʼ� news:OgxZDM45FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > Handle CFrameWnd::OnGetMinMaxInfo and specify whatever size you want for your frame to be. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> wrote in message news:OgxZDM45FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > ...

Change base language
Hi I need to change the base language of CRM 4.0 I think I have to uninstall CRM and delete the CRM databases and then install again in the other language, it's not a big problem because there is no data in CRM but what about the registration would there be any problems registering the same server again ? /Jack There will be no problem in registeration .Never seen it . ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ No it all went well, uninstalled and deleted the databases and a new registration with same information and we are up running the right base language :) /J...

new email not displayed after running scanpst
I am running Outlook 2003 and this morning I got an error that there were file errors in my Inbox and to run scanpst.exe. I ran the scanpst.exe and fixed the file. When prompted if I wanted to backup the old file I chose yes named the file OutlookRepair.bak. Now when I download my email the mail is taken off my email server and the mail is not being displayed in Outlook. I have checked my Data Files location and it is still showing the same location as before the error. I tried importing this file and got a message that the file i was trying to import was the same as the destinatio...

Zip codes in mail merge
Office 2007 - used spreadsheet to create an address list; zip codes appear correctly in spreadsheet but when using spreadsheet as a mail merge document, the first digit disappears in the zip code field, i.e., 05401 becomes 5401. =text(a1,"00000") or use Word field formatting codes: Mail merge Excel to Word: a.. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm b.. http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge c.. http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/assistance/HA011164951033.aspx d.. http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/CustomizingWord2002.htm e.. news:microsoft.publi...

Changing password problem
my users are not able to change their outlook passwords from their computers. I am running Exchange 2000, the clients are running Outlook 2000 and XP, on Windows NT/2000/and XP. Any ideas Eric Are your clients use exchange version of outlook or POP version of outlook? "Eric Graham" <egraham22@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:#Nl0C$$nEHA.800@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > my users are not able to change their outlook passwords from their > computers. I am running Exchange 2000, the clients are running Outlook 2000 > and XP, on Windows NT/2000/and XP. Any ideas >...

Outlook Error after URL change
We have already configured our internal DNS records to support crm.domain.com to point to the proper machine, and created the host headers on the web server. How do we get CRM to switch from "server1" to crm.domain.com? In a nutshell, we renamed the server from an internal name to a FQDN. Internally the CRM server still believes it is on http://server1 We are trying to access it now on http;//crm.domain.com. Our outlook worked properly before we made this change. After the change, only the web works and the outlook after a uninstall and reinstall, switching the server name whil...

Format cell to display numbers instaed of ###'s
Not sure how to querry this in the KB.... but I want to be able to have a number such as 4 1/8 in a cell that is set at width less than what is required to display it properly. Same with a date/time entry. In cells where I'm entering text, the text will "spill" over if the adjoining cells are empty of data. No so with number's. How do I change it so it will display as 4 1/8 without widening the cell? If I place an apostrophe ' in front of the number, or format the cell as plain text it will work, but I really need to retain the numeric value. Thanks, David... ...

How do I retrieve changes to an unsaved excel document
I closed a excel document without saving changes. Is there a way to retrieve my old worksheet which would have the changes I made. I'm using excel 2000 which is part of my Microsoft Office 2000 program. No it's not possible -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com (remove ^^ from email address) Portland, Oregon "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FABAC1F-A402-4C87-BCDA-1124E072D9D3@microsoft.com... >I closed a excel document without saving changes. Is there a way to >retrieve > my ...

can't get sheet to display after editing header
I was working on a spreadsheet in Excel 2007 that I had previously created in Excel 2003. When I edited the header in page layout and switch back to normal view my data disappeared. I can see the data in print preview, but don't know how to view it and work with it in normal view because in noraml view it is hidden. What am i doing wrong? Jas ...

Cannot resolve names to new users
Situation: EX2k on W2k svr. There is a DC svr, a file/app svr and the EX svr. I replaced the old EX server(1 Oct) and kept name the same per Q297289. Mail is flowing. Now the Domain Administrator mail account does not resolve. New user account names do not resolve either. I noticed in license manager that a second instance of Exchange2k is showing and transferred the licenses to it. The original instance is: Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server the newly installed instance is MSExchangeIS 6.4417 All updates and sp's were applied before bringing the new server online. Today I ra...

Change color for each serie?
Hi all, Is it possible to to change the color in a chart where 3 dataseries is represented? Eg. one color representing one region I have tried to create 3 series in the chart unsuccesfully. It seems that excel dosent allow it although I only have about +60 data in each serie... The data is also sorted (by size and not by region), so it is not possible just to select the data and assign them a specific value representing one color.. Hope that my question is clear. :) Christian ...

Help with mutiple profiles / accounts
Hi there, I have multiple different pop3 accounts i would like to use from 1 profile, is this possible? Please help. I have 3 different pop 3 accounts which i have setup. I also have 3 different data folders that the mail from each account drops into, this works fine. However, how do I set it so that when I reply to an email from 'pop1' it uses the pop1 smtp server and account details and when I reply or create emails for 'pop2' it uses pop2 details (the same for pop3). This was possible in outlook express, in the email window, there was a simply a drop down from which...

How to reorder email accounts in Mail view?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? Hi, sorry, you can't change that. The accounts are ordered alphabetically, with the default account on top. On 22/02/10 18:51, spamtarget@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that > email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? -- Mi...

Convert Accounts to Leads
Hi, We have installed microsoft CRM 1.2, and we would like to convert some accounts to leads. Is that possible? Thanx so far Hg no . . . leads can only be turned into accounts. -- Brandon Smith Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Ino" <Ino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE2F8786-EF44-4DA4-B8C6-C1BDE2754F3D@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > We have installed microsoft CRM 1.2, and we would like to convert some > accounts to leads. > > Is that possible? > > Thanx so far &...

Cannot seem to get views to display across entities
Using the ReadyServer. Created a view with Phone Calls as the source data I add column for the street1/2/3 of the regarding contact. The resulting view does not show the streets even though I know there is information populated. ...

merging two accounts
This seems like something that should be easy, but it's totally stumped me. I use my laptop at home and at work. At work, I log onto a domain, so that I actually have two accounts on my laptop: "username" and "username.domain". So far so good. My problem is that I use the same email accounts both at work and at home. To avoid having two independent Outlooks on my computer that check the same email accounts, I moved the data file (.pst) locations of both accounts to one place. This worked fine, and when I opened Outlook from both accounts, it shows the sa...

How do I create custom border using peoples names?
There are many it could be done. I'd set up text boxes and go from there. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Val" <Val@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BFF16BB3-4C90-4E05-B0AA-303874A445AA@microsoft.com... > In addition to JoAnn's reply, you could use WordArt as well. WordArt allows you the opportunity to rotate, flip, arrange etc. and resize as well as save as an image. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. &...

IMAP Account
I have an IMAP e-mail account. How do I purge the deleted e-mails once I have deleted them. In Outlook Express they are purged immed. once you exit the folder. ...

Downloaded bank statement to wrong account
Using Money 2005, downloaded statement in OFX format from Bank not in Money/MSN network. Importing file goes to a credit card account. How does one redirect a downloaded statement to the correct account? Download of OFX file not a problem. Before this version Money 2005 downloaded OFC files, no problem. Upgraded from a standard version of Money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Barbara L Braden wrote: >Using Money 2005, downloaded statement in OFX format from Bank not in >Money/MSN network. Importing file goes to a credit card account. How >does one redirect a downloaded state...

Change Chart Size
I was wondering if anyone knows how I can change the sizes of charts in excel. But i dont want to just resize by dragging the corners, i want to lock the aspect ratio, and change the width to 3.5 inches. So basically, i want to change the width of each chart to 3.5 inches exactly. Another problem I am having is when I copy and paste a chart from excel into powerpoint, all the changes to the size and text I made get changed so its not the copy I wanted. Is there any way to change this. 1) Resize using aspect ratio only after the chart is sucessfully in Powerpoint. 2) You get charts...

Email attached to wrong account
If I've make a mistake and selected the wrong account/contact/etc when tracking an email how do I correct the error? Thanks, Jim ...

worksheet_calculate event changes worksheets, but shouldn't
Hi, The code below is in the Sheet1 (Budget) Module: The user is entering data into the "Budget" worksheet. When this fires, it should hide some rows on the Categories worksheet. It does work ok, however, everytime a user enters a new figure on the Budget worksheet, it fires and momentarily flashes over to the Categories worksheet. It is quite distractive, especially when one has hundreds of figures to enter. I set a trap to stop it on the top line of this code - the Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate() line. Then, when I enter a new number on the Budget page, it fi...