Changing Default DURATION value of 30 min. in activities

Is there a way to change the 30 min. default value in
activity types? Even if through the database?

Thanks, Oliver

0
oliver
4/28/2004 11:35:41 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The Duration field is represented as a picklist on the activity form.  Picklist values can usually be customised through the CRM user interface which would allow you to change the default and add additional values.  However, at present the CRM Activity form is not customisable through any supported method.  Maybe in a future release.

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

visual basic

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

Getting the BCC field by default.

Changing language

Value is BLANK

Changing the words "Sales Receipt" to "Invoice"
I cannot find how to change the word at the top right of our Sales document to read "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt". We bill out as a receivable for most of our goods and there seems to be some confusion with our customers. Thanks in advance for your help. -- Ron Moore Changing Sales Order to Invoice There is a receipt variable called "Transaction.ReceiptTransactionName" (in <SUB name="PrintTransactionType"> of receipt.xml)which returns the "default" name for the transaction based on it's type. You can replace this w...

y value vs x
In an xy scatter plot one can choose the type of line connecting the data points (smooth, straight, etc.). Once this is done, Is there a simple way of determining the y value of graph for a specific x value without doing successive approximations with 0 shifts. I'd rather not purchase a graphing program just for this simple task. You could find an equation that fits the data (see trendline) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "ralph" <ralph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:284B39DE-20C6-40CB-AB60-39B...

Combo Box initial values question
Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. thanks tp Hi Teepee, Try something like: Me.ComboBox1.ListIndex = 0 --- Regards, Norman "teepee" <teepee@noemail.com> wrote in message news:4645ed29$1@newsgate.x-privat.org... > Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? > Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. > > thanks > > tp > > thanks for trying. says 'invalid use of me keyword.&...