Change the background of Form in 4.0

Hi,

I would like the change the background of all form through style sheet
in CRM4.0.
i.e When i open any contact records, i want to change the background
of contact.
I have two environment of CRM and want some difference between them.

Thanks in advance

-Mac
0
macjohn0 (7)
1/12/2009 2:59:44 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Jon,

You can change CRM 4 form color using below JavaScript

document.all.areaForm.style.backgroundColor = ' #FF9933';

document.all.tab0Tab.style.backgroundColor = 'cyan';//color to tab

document.all.tab0.style.backgroundColor = '#FF9933';//color to tab
background

Hope this helps!

Sam

_______________
Inogic
Innovative Logic
Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products
E-mail: crm@inogic.com
Web: www.inogic.com
--------------------------

"John" <macjohn0@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I would like the change the background of all form through style sheet
> in CRM4.0.
> i.e When i open any contact records, i want to change the background
> of contact.
> I have two environment of CRM and want some difference between them.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> -Mac

0
inogic (83)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Vlookup returns "0"

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Changing language