Change logo

Hi,

I am trying to change logo on my demo VPC. I have done following:
The image file is located in the following place:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM Server\CRMWeb\_imgs\masthead.jpg
Copied another image with the same name within that folder.

I have restarted the IIS aswell as the application. Can someone help me?

/Lotten
0
LottenHolm (31)
5/19/2008 1:25:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

That's the file. It is probably not an IIS issue, but a local browser issue
(i.e. the old image is Cached). Hit F5 a couple of times and/or clear your
cookies.

Be advised that this is an unsupported modification....

--
Fortis
www.webfortis.com

"Lotten Holm" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to change logo on my demo VPC. I have done following:
> The image file is located in the following place:
> C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM Server\CRMWeb\_imgs\masthead.jpg
> Copied another image with the same name within that folder.
>
> I have restarted the IIS aswell as the application. Can someone help me?
>
> /Lotten
0
fortis1 (66)
5/19/2008 1:59:05 PM
Thanks!
Little too easy:-)
/Lotten

"Fortis" wrote:

> That's the file. It is probably not an IIS issue, but a local browser issue
> (i.e. the old image is Cached). Hit F5 a couple of times and/or clear your
> cookies.
>
> Be advised that this is an unsupported modification....
>
> --
> Fortis
> www.webfortis.com
>

> "Lotten Holm" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to change logo on my demo VPC. I have done following:
> > The image file is located in the following place:
> > C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM Server\CRMWeb\_imgs\masthead.jpg
> > Copied another image with the same name within that folder.
> >
> > I have restarted the IIS aswell as the application. Can someone help me?
> >
> > /Lotten
0
LottenHolm (31)

word changes my input language

how do I change the size of the y-axis label?
The Y-axis label is being cut off, even when I change the font size. Any suggestions? Alex, Unfortunately the chart labels as sometimes difficult to work with. You might try deleting the Y axis label and then replacing the label with a textbox. You can use the drawing toolbar access a textbox to put into your chart. Alternatively, just select the chart and start typing. You should see your text appear in the formula bar. When finished, hit the enter key and your text should appear in a textbox within the chart. ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Alex&quo...

changing cell reference via another cell
I have a spreadsheet with a tab (called calc) containing columns of calculations. The next tab (called D) contains a diagram which pulls numbers off of column D of the calc tab. I copy tab D to a new tab (by right clicking on the tab and selecting copy) and I rename the new tab as E. I want the cells in tab E to reference column E in the calc tab. Currently, I do a Find/Replace, changing 'calc'!D to 'calc'!E. Is there a way I can automate this so I don't have to do the Find/Replace. I was hoping I could just type E in a cell on tab E and it would be set ...

Change events
Can someone please provide me with an example of a change event where, if a value from a formula in column A (all formulas) changes to let's say "apples" have it trigger "macro1", if the value from a formula in column A changes to "oranges" let it trigger "macro2". Then to complicate matters, worse, I'd like to be able to expand on it to look at columns "B", "C" and "D" (again all formulas) and look for "pears", and so on....to trigger other macros....Please advise, Steve I left out one other important n...

Changing default pst #2
About a week ago I posted asking how make my wife's pst the default when I open Outlook. (My PDA syncs, I thought, with the default pst.) I received some ideas but changing the default did not work. Now I have a question. When I click on mine ('husband'), right-click, I see 'Properties for Outlook Today.' When I right-click my wife's ('wife.pst'), I see 'Properties for wife.pst.' Any easy way to attach my wife's pst to 'Outlook today' and make mine the 'husband.pst?' old guy <jlunis@charter.net> wrote: > About a ...

can't save
Write using Word - 2007 - Windows 7 When I try to shut word file down with the red "close" button - Word/Windows will not close. Even after saving the files - the "word document" simply stays open Hope you have some help....I've been frustrated for weeks. Even tried a Word Uninstallment (didn't work) - and tried a COMPLETE Office 2007 Series Uninstall - No luck.... Thanks for any help you may be able to provide. Pete firpro1@comcast.net Add the CLOSE command button to your Quick Access Toolbar. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP &qu...

Change order of items in a legend
Hello, how do I change the order of items that appear in a legend. I have a legend below a chart that displays: x = red y = blue z = yellow and I would like to display z = yellow x = red y = blue Thanks in advance Format a series, options, change series order. -- Best Regards, Luke M "bmac" <bmac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8777224C-B769-45E7-A31E-08BC9CCCF516@microsoft.com... > Hello, how do I change the order of items that appear in a legend. > I have a legend below a chart that displays: > x = red y = blue z = yellow...

Run a macro when cell value changes
I have a macro that I would like to run, onlly when a particular cel value reaches a pre-defined value. I really do not know how to do this - I have looked on help features but to no avail. any ideas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com right click sheet tab>view code>copy/paste this>modify to suit>save Now when cell c1 calculates to >32 your macro will fire Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate() If Range("c1") > 32 Then call yourmacro ' MsgBox "Hi" End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Emea training >&quo...

Change button right before the formula field
Hello everyone, Right before where you enter values/formulas you have a button. In some Excel versions it is a "=" button that you can push this if you want to. Now I have a FUNCTION button there instead and that is somewhat irretating. Does someone know how I can change the button right before the formulafield? The = icon disappeared in newer versions of excel (xl2002???). You can add an = icon Tools|customize|commands tab|Insert category (Scroll down the list until you find the = icon) And drag it to your favorite toolbar (nicely positioned). It's not quite the same, ...

Change button caption on each click
How to change button caption from "Check All" to "Check None" when clicked, and change back when click again (toggle)? Because of space limitation, I don't want to create 2 separate buttons. When click Check All, I update the field to -1 When click Check None, I update the field to 0 Thanks Something like this in the button's click event. With Me.cmdBtnName If .Caption = "Check All" Then .Caption = "Check None" ElseIf .Caption = "Check None" Then .Caption = "Check All" End If End...

changing the reply address for Outlook 2003
I have two accounts defined in Outlook 2003: one that connects to my Exchange server and another that connects to a web-based IMAP account. I've set the IMAP account as the default and changed the reply to address. My outgoing server is also set to the IMAP server. However, every message I send goes out with the default reply address of my Exchange account. Is this a bug or is there something else I need to do to fix this? Outlook Express handles it correctly. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet message...

Change Value on Combo Box upon event
Is there a way that I can change the value on a Combo Box to the last record in its record source? I have a combo box that displays Fiscal Years, from 2000 to Current fiscal year 2007. Users can select any year they wish to pull data from based on the year selected. However, I want the combo Box to change its value to the current Fiscal year (which is the last record presented to them when they select the drop down) based on a specific event. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks! heyy try: Me.CourseID = Me.CourseID.ItemData(Me.CourseID.ListCount - 1) cheers jeff "Angel_G" ...

Change Excel Icon
Is there any way that the Excel Icon can be changed (without creating a shotcut) but still open as an excel application when clicked? Many Thanks. Kevin. Right click the icon, go to properties, select Change Icon. "kevin" <kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD3D14AE-46DA-4D03-944F-B04BF1DA0D8C@microsoft.com... > Is there any way that the Excel Icon can be changed (without creating a > shotcut) but still open as an excel application when clicked? > > Many Thanks. > > Kevin. Kevin AFAIK you cannot change the icon for the Excel.exe...

Language change 04-26-10
Hi My OS is Windows-7.My hotmail Account is in English.I’ve accidently downloaded the German version of Windows Live Mail by mistake.I corrected my mistake after mail from my hotmail account had been downloaded by uninstalling Windows Mail. Then I reinstalled Windows Live Mail in English. When I opened it I was surprised to see that some words were still in German i.e. Inbox was written Posteingang,Drafts-Gesendete Objecte,Deleted Items-Gelöschte Objecte. Can somebody please show me how to correct this. Many thanks I've found the solution to my problem. Solution:...

FRx WebPortal Needs End User Password Change Capability
The FRx WebPortal (currently we're using 6.5.184, but I understand this feature is missing from newer versions as well) should have functionality to permit WebPortal vistors to change their own password. Thanks, I look forward to hearing why/why not this will/will not be a feature in a future release. -- Bill Kershner ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open ...

Upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0 & changing physicall servers
Hello! I have question regarding physicall server change when upgrading CRM from 3.0 to 4.0? Does change of physicall server change situation with upgrade if I want all data to be also in new CRM? Thank you in advance for help. Is your new physical server going to be 32 bits or 64 bits OS? Review the following link for ideas: http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!A2586C4AB938C065!310.entry Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Liega Buracevska" wrote: > Hello! > I have question regarding physicall server change when upgradi...

highlighting positive or negative change
Hi I have a worksheet which calculates a running average of student test scores. An adjacent cell then has a vlookup function that displays a grade based on the average test score and the level of the paper. The grades are a mixture on numbers and letters, thus; 6a 6b 6c 5a 5b 5c 4a 4b I have to provide "encouraging feedback" to the students after every paper and report on whether their grade has gone up or down. My problem is that the grade field changes instantly I type in the latest score. Is there any way that I could flag up a change of grade, and whether it was an impro...

change to spanish
I need change to spanish, my money in the computer?...how can i do? is 2003 de the windows is xp home You have to buy a Spanish language copy of Money. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Marie" <gaviotamc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:351301c3fd7c$d5f4fb40$a001280a@phx.gbl... >I need change to spanish, my money in the computer?...how > can i do? is 2003 de the windows is xp home ...

cannot change ScrollBarAlign for combobox at runtime
Hi All I have Access xp and i am want to set the ScrollBarAlign Property for a combobox at form view but i cant please help how can i do that. one more thing i also i cant set form Orientation at form view. thanks in advance wael ...

Report PO Changes.
Hi, How can I view all changes made to PO? Like inquiry (smartlist) or report... When I send a PO to vendor, several changes occurs. I need to know if there is a way to follow all changes that happens after that moment. For example, if term conditions changes, shippment date change, qty changes, etc... All changes reflected in a report step by step... At this moment, I only have a PO report that show the lastes changes and indicate that, but don´t show a prior situations. Any help? Thanks, -- Evelin. The POP module does not log changes that are made to a P.O. You would have ...

Clicking on restore window button changing the freeze pane in exce
Hi, In our application after clicking a button in excel , we are programmatically setting the freeze pane for excel workbbook.This click event takes some time even it calls webservice.But in mean time if the user clicks on "Restore" window in inner part of excel, this freeze pane setting is changed from the requires setting that has been done during programming. rn=toSheet.get_Range(sqlReportProperties.FreezePane,missing); ((Excel.Range)rn.Cells[1,1]).Activate(); excelApplication.Windows[1].FreezePanes=true; Can any one please urgently help on this. thanx sriram ...

Change condition in cell
I would like to automatically have a cell change color if it is the largest number. For instance: B1=22 B2=24 B3=30 B4=15 Since B3 is the most, I would like for it to turn RED for instance. I can't think of the proper conditional format. Anyone? Thanks! =a1=max(a:a) and copy to all involved -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Catfish" <catfishtheman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:12fb6og7lk03f1@corp.supernews.com... >I would like to automatically have a cell change color if it is the largest >number. > For instance: > B1=2...

Dragging cell's formula changes BOTH referenced cells
Sorry for the long post! Please see the attached Word doc - it has a table that I copied from a spreadsheet I'm working on. I included each cell's formula to help explain what I'm trying to do. As you can tell, I'm creating a kind of fuel calculator/comparison chart. I want to be able to compare the amount spent over a year for a couple of vehicles with a certain mpg rating. There's more to the chart, but this information is sufficient for my question/problem. I'm including fuel prices from $1.50 to $4.00 (man, can you believe prices these days?! :eek: ). That's...

Change default location of Money file
Can the default location of the Money data file be changed from My Documents to somewhere else, such as a USB drive? By changing the default location I want Money 2003 to open my data file automatically from a USB drive when I launch the program. Thank you. Money opens the last file it used by default. You can take advantage of this by copying the file to the USB key, double-click opening it, and then exiting Money. The next time you start Money, it will open the file on the key. "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:997A1810-CC87-4EF2-A91A-5C252F9...

Changing "Formats" on "System Settings" has no effect....
I'm having a really hard time changing the way that dates are displayed on forms. I've gone to "Administration", "System Settings" and "Formats" tab, and selected "English (United Kingdom)" According to this the Short Date should show as "05/02/2009". However, on all the forms that show dates this is "02/05/2009" Thoughts? Thanks Edward Hi, On top of what you've already done, you'll also have to do the following: Tools -> Options -> Formats Tab -> English (United Kingdom). Send a quick email to all ...