Change Discount List

I'm trying to change our discount lists (about 21, applied to over 40
Products & 2 Price Lists)  from percentage    to   $.

Can I do this on-the-fly?  It doesn't appear so.

If not, should I (in order):

1  Create New Disc List
2  Associate new Disc List with appropriate Products
3  Delete Old Discount Lists

Has anyone done this before?  This is going to be a HUGE project, and am
looking for any tips I can get.

Thanks.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

changing report headings names
I would like to give the user the option of changing the report heading names, I can do this with the Docmd.openreport, stdocname, acviewdesign,,,achidden and then grab the current heading and display that heading and allow the user to change it. I then do a docmd.close acreport, stdocname, acSaveYes, this works just fine when I test but when I compile the program into a mde it doesn't like the it. Is there another way of doing this? Thanks for any help. Tom you can write the current heading names to a table, making sure the table holds only one record. add the table to the quer...

Change of public IP for fighting spam
Hi, If I ask my dns registor to change my ip to another public ip. Is this going to help us fight spam? Is there's a risk of not getting email? Example old: www.company.com = 60.1.1.1 Examble new: www.company.com = 60.1.1.5 By the way, I noticed that most big companies cannot be ping anymore. Is this advisable too? Thanks, Ricky On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:06:02 -0700, RickyVene <RickyVene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >If I ask my dns registor to change my ip to another public ip. Is this >going to help us fight spam? Is there's a ris...

How do I change a flyer (word document) into a picture?
I created a flyer and I want to change it into a picture so I can upload it as a picture on facebook. How do I change the 2007 word document into a picture? This newsgroup is for Microsoft Project, a planning and scheduling application. Questions about Microsoft Word, should be published to the Word newsgroup. To address your question, try using File/Save As... and select type PDF. If the document must be an image format (such as BMP, JPG, GIG, etc) you will probably need some screen capture software such as Snag-It or the clipping tool available with Windows Vista and later. ...

Updating a list
I have a simple Excel sheet. Basically users choose an item from validated list. This then uses a vlookup to find the number in stock The user can specify how many they want and all I want to do is just t decrease the number in stock by the number required. I thought it migh be something as simple as: =vlookup($B$4,vl_stock,2)-$B$6 etc but this reduces all of the number on the stock list for all items. I am sure there is a simple explanatio but I spent a day looking for a solution on the net yesterday and go nowhere. Would appreciate any insights you might have -- ccoles@cabot.a ----------...

working with named lists
Hey guys, Im currently working with named lists and through vba i need to go and find on what row the list starts can Someone help me out ? Greatly apreciated Alexandre Named Ranges? msgbox worksheets("sheet1").range("Mynamehere").address 'or .row If you work with names, do yourself a favor and get a copy of Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name Manager: You can find it at: NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp "Alexandre (www.pointnetsolutions.com)" wrote: > > Hey guys, > > Im currently wor...

Hyperlink Changed
The local power company had a problem last week. The power nearly went off and came back rapidly several times. I have a spreadsheet with a lot of hyperlinks to other files. After the power fluctuations the hyperlinks have the wrong path names to the files. The file names are all correct, but the path to them are all wrong. Is there a way to restore the proper path name in mass, or must I correct each and every one? The wrong path names are all the same. Does anyone know how this could have happened in the first place? ...

why cant i change font
i select all the text in a textbox and try to apply a font. nothing happens. that's the case with 4/5 fonts, only a few work. the same appears in both publisher 2003 and 2007. Are you creating a web page? Publisher will show 11 or so fonts when you are creating web pages. To use all the fonts, on the toolbar, Format, Font, uncheck Show only Web fonts. If above is not the issue, are you getting an error? -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ayudameconpublisher" <ayudameconpublisher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BE1262A-A70B-4...

Change the Default Language Setting
Is it possible to set the language to 'English (Australia)' so it will be the default across all office applications? I keep having to change it manually in outlook at the moment. ...

"change order form"
Does anyone have a change order template that I can review? ...

Best way to change style of a table
I have a table I added via VBA like this: set oTable = ActivePresentation.Slides("mySlide").Shapes.AddTable(...) I then add some cells to it by: oTable.Cell(...).Shape.TextFrame.TextRange.Text = "some text" However, I cannot get a handle on these cells to update the font, fill, etc. What is the best way to do this? On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:01:01 -0500, Clifton Ivey <clifton ivey <"africom.mil>"> wrote: > I have a table I added via VBA like this: > > set oTable = ActivePresentation.Slides("mySlide").Shapes.AddTa...

changing from outlook 2000 to outlook xp
i just bought a new computer and want to move all my outlook 2000 personal folders from my old computer--to my new computer which is running outlook xp. What's the best way to do this? thanks, Sammy http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer sammy russo <sammy@aorafting.com> asked: | i just bought a new computer and want to move all my | outlook 2000 personal folders from my old computer--to my | new computer which is runnin...

Changing formula in multiple cells or range simultaneously
I am trying to change the value in multiple cells in a large worksheet simultaneuously. I want to identify the range and then adjust the formula in the entire range. Is there a way that I can highlight the range and then change to formula in each, simultaneously? For example, if I wanted to double the value in the entire range, how would I do this? Thanks, Michael You could put 2 in an empty cell. Copy it Edit|Paste special|click on Multiply under the operation section. Then clear out that 2. But it really depends on what kind of change you're making. If you wanted to ad...

Changing margins on different pages in document templates.
I was wondering how you change the margins for different pages in a template. Specifically, my firm is using a letterhead for the first page but blank pages after that so the header and footer margins on the first page ONLY must be larger than normal, while the following pages are fine with default settings for the margins. How do you do this and save it as a template? See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm, especially the "More complex letterhead" section. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://wo...

Date Changes to 01/00/00 when i enter any date.
Using XL2003, I have a problem. When i enter a date in cell, such as 08/25/10, or use the shortcut Ctrl ;, XL displays 01/00/00 in the cell instead. I have formatted the cell as a date. What can I do to fix this problem? Thank you so much. Tonso ...

How to change Marketing list member "All members" to "Active membe
How to change Marketing list member "All members" to "Active members" in CRM 4.0? Any help is appreciated. I have used the following code giving object required error code: /************************************************************** * Change the default view of the Marketing List Members (Account) **************************************************************/ if (crmForm.all.createdfromcode.DataValue == 1) { if (crmForm.FormType != 1 && crmForm.FormType != 5 && crmForm.FormType != 6) { /************************************************************** ...

Formula for calculating Gross Profit with muktiple discounts #2
List Price less Disc1 less Disc2 equals Net Price. Sell price less net price equal profit divided by sell price equal gross margin percentage. $10 less 50% less 10% =$4.50. Sell for $12.50. $6.00 less $4.50 =$1.50. $1.50/6.00 = 25% GP. All of these figures are in cells of their own. Cannot get this to calculate correcly. Please help! Urgent CARM Wrote: > List Price less Disc1 less Disc2 equals Net Price. Sell price less net > price equal profit divided by sell price equal gross margi > percentage. > > $10 less 50% less 10% =$4.50. Sell for $12.50. $6.00 less > $4....

word doc lost all changes

How do I change reply to or senders address
How do I change the Reply to: email address or the sender’s address? My infrastructure consists of: 1 – Windows 2003 AD box 1 – Exchange 2003 box Many – Outlook 2003 email clients. Is there a way to change the senders email address, example; An email note that’s generated by joe in the domain test.foo.com (joe@test.foo.com) can this address be changed in some setting in either Exchange or Outlook, so that the recipient of the note sees the senders address as joe@foo.com? The Outlook clients are configured for an Exchange connection. On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:03:46 -0800, HMR <HMR@discu...

rule
There is a nice rule at outlook express so that messages from certain poeple are in different colors. Why there is not such rule at Outlook 2003? There is and it's even better! See; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/coloremail.htm and http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/coloremailadvanced.htm -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "constantinos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B1EAC31-909A-4088-97EB-BD6A97A71EC0@microsoft.com.....

Change what populates subject line when send pdf report in email
When I choose to send my POP Purchase Order Blank Form to a mail recipient (pdf), information is populating the subject line and body of my e-mail by default. Specifically the name of the report is populating the subject line. Is there a way to change this? I would rather see the PO number populating that field. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggest...

Move Distribution list
Hi, I have Outlook 2000 standalone (no Exchange). I export a pst from a pc to another pc. The contacts are exporting correctly but not the Distribution list. They are present but empty. Any helps? Thank's a lot Andrea You never export Outlook data. Exporting always loses data, such as DL's. Just copy and reuse the PST file. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Andrea Racca" <raccaNOSPAMlibero.it> wrote in message news:eKI8hRIWGHA.3800@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I have Outlook 2000 standalone (no Exchange). I export a pst from a pc to > another pc. Th...

Lookup data in the list
Hi All, I have a list as shown bellow, I want to pick up the date correcponding to the value on cell A1 and the value in B2 or B3. So it is some thing like this =Vlookup(a2,a:b[b2+1] or[b+2] {this is just a vierd example} ColumnA ColumnB ID Name 1 12082A IN-tuition 2 Ms. Gayle 3 Gayle Theresa 4 Sofiane 5 12082B tuition 6 Ms. Gayle 7 12298A Language Institute 8 Senouci Bereksi 9 AOUL 10 Bereksi Kindly Help ASAP, As I am Stuck in my assignment. Hi, Manish. The better way, of course, is to have the ID in col A, the company name in B, the individual name in C a...

Entering Data to make a list?
Is there a way that when I enter something into A1 &B1 it will fill down on a List? Like if I type apples in A1 & $12 in B1 on a certain sheet it will copy Apples and $12 , then if I type Pears & $5 it will copy to the next blank cell and so on -- Thanks in advance for your help....Bob Vance .. .. .. .. Bob I'm assuming you have this list on another sheet. This little macro will do the following: When you enter something in B1 of the first sheet, it will copy A1:B1 to the bottom of the list in Columns A & B of the second sheet. It will then clear (erase) the conte...

multiple images in list control #2
Hi, I need to insert individual images for individual columns in a list control. How to go about this ? Thank you. ...

Outlooks "Incoming mail (POP3)" keeps changing to "local"
Hi everyone, I have a question on Outlook 2000, every few days my account setting for the "Incoming mail (POP3)" change from the mail server I have specified to "local" and the mailServer then gets added to the "Account name" /meMailServerName Any ideas on why is it doing this, and can I stop it from doing this, cause each time it does, I have to manually change it back to original setting so I can get my mail. Shawn This is your antivirus software, most likely (or antispam software). Outlook doesn't do this. Check with the mfr. to see if they have an...