Change default view of Activies to Service Activities.

When clicking on any "Activities" tab, CRM shows list of activities of the
object, and it's the view: "Open Activity Associated View".
Can we customize so that the view "Open Service Activity Associated" will be
shown instead? Only show the Service Activities.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,
Here is something for your interest. Thanks to Michael.

http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS11

--
PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post is helpful or not for our
feedback.

uMar Khan :: CRM Freelance Consultant
Email :: imumar at gmail dot com
Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com

"dorekofu" wrote:

> When clicking on any "Activities" tab, CRM shows list of activities of the
> object, and it's the view: "Open Activity Associated View".
> Can we customize so that the view "Open Service Activity Associated" will be
> shown instead? Only show the Service Activities.

Thank uMar. It may help me.

"uMar Khan" wrote:

> Hi,
> Here is something for your interest. Thanks to Michael.
>
> http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS11
>
> --
> PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post is helpful or not for our
> feedback.
>
> uMar Khan :: CRM Freelance Consultant
> Email :: imumar at gmail dot com
> Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com
>

> "dorekofu" wrote:
>
> > When clicking on any "Activities" tab, CRM shows list of activities of the
> > object, and it's the view: "Open Activity Associated View".
> > Can we customize so that the view "Open Service Activity Associated" will be
> > shown instead? Only show the Service Activities.

Folder List View Save?
Using Outlook 2003 on Win 2k Server. I prefer to use the Folder List view for my Personal Folders. I'm having a problem with Outlook remembering which folders were expanded when I close and later reopen Outlook. For example, if I have this folder hierarchy under Personal Folders: A B ---B1 ---B2 ---B3 C ---C1 ---C2 ---C3 D Let's say that I don't want to take up the screen space to show the subfolders under "C". I collapse that folder, and it now looks like this: A B ---B1 ---B2 ---B3 C D I then exit Outlook, shut the PC off and go home. The next day, I start every...

change the text in the legend of a chart w/o changing pivot text
I am trying to create a series of pie charts that compares demographic data for clients assisted with multiple housing-related activities (new homebuyer, rehab, foreclosure prevention, etc.) If I want to look at the age of new homebuyers, on my pivot table I deselect all activities except new homebuyer. After I make my pie chart, in the legend the labels are "new homebuyer 18-24", "new homebuyer 25-34", etc. It's pretty self-explanatory that these are all "new homebuyers". I need for the New Homebuyer part to not be shown in the legend, but I can...

Changing Function to use a Date Input
Hi. can anyone please advise me on how to change the function keys.. sa F10, F11 & F12 to use to input a date into a cell. EG. F10 to be 01/01/04 F11 to be 02/01/04 F12 to be 03/01/04 What I require is to go to any cell and press the relevant function ke to Input the associated date Any help would be greatly appreciate Many thank Rob PS using Excel 200 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com First, I'm not sure if you entered Jan 1, 2004, Feb 1, 2004, and Mar 1, 2004 or Jan 1st-3rd, 2004. Here are a couple of macros. The first turns this on, the second turns it...

? Resetting CListCtrl color [flag] to (default) system color scheme
Hi, I've got an odd little problem that I can't seem to find any information on. For simplicity's sake, lets say I've got just an MFC dialog app with 4 controls: a CListCtrl, a checkbox, and two buttons. One button is "Apply" which does what it's name suggests and the other ("Color") pops up a CColorDialog to get a color from the user. I want the user to be able to select the color of the [text of the] CListCtrl, but I also want it to use the default system colors (from the color scheme) when not specifically set. Here's the sit...

Changing Default DURATION value of 30 min. in activities
Is there a way to change the 30 min. default value in activity types? Even if through the database? Thanks, Oliver The Duration field is represented as a picklist on the activity form. Picklist values can usually be customised through the CRM user interface which would allow you to change the default and add additional values. However, at present the CRM Activity form is not customisable through any supported method. Maybe in a future release. ...

How do you change the data and input data into a chart on Excel?
Jon Peltier's Excel chart info may be useful to you. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ "unclemoko" <unclemoko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AF9FAFA-B657-4C21-A4CA-56B81EC5C27B@microsoft.com... > ...

Changing data from imported .txt file
When i import data from an old (dos based) program negative numbers appear with the minus behind the number. Does anyone have any idea how i can change them all from 1,234.56- to -1,234.56 so Excel will recognise them? Changing them by hand takes forever. Thank you. If you're using xl2002+ and are using File|Open to open a text file, you'll see a wizard popup. On step 3 of that wizard, there's an advanced button. Click it. There's an option to treat trailing minus signs as negative numbers. If you already have the data in the worksheet, you can use... Dana DeLouis pos...

How do I change headings for columns from numbers to letters? #2

How do I change the user ID for a financial institution?
I had to change my user ID for chase.com because someone kept trying to hack into my account and locking it. Where within Money 2006 can I change my user ID for a particular financial institution? I see where I can change the password for a financial institution, but not the user ID. Thanks. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?= <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 03 Jan 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > I had to change my user ID for chase.com because someone kept trying > to hack into my account and locking it. Where within Money 2006 can > I change my user ID for ...

cells changing from number to date
I am putting a number in a cell, then tabbing to the next cell, the previous cell changed from a number to a date. How do I keep the number there? What are you inputting, a fraction?if so, format as # ??/?? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "mwhite@srgmac.com" <mwhite@srgmac.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E71CED6D-8370-44D1-A4BF-9A6B352205F3@microsoft.com... > I am putting a number in a cell, then tabbing to the next cell, the previous > cell changed from a number to a date. How do I keep the number there? ...

Drop-Ship PO from a Service Call
I have a new customer who needs to create drop-ship purchase orders from a part line on a service call. I cannot determine how to do this as I can only get standard POs to create, yet I saw a KB article that states there is a Hotfix for GP 9.0 to resolve an issue of a drop-ship PO created from a service call not charging tax on all lines. Can I truly create a drop-ship PO from a parts line? If so, how? The Parts line can only transact inventory transactions. It can be used to purchase to a customer site. That is controlled on the part line by selecting 'Customer Address' a...

Combo Default Message
Happy New Year To Every One, Can Some Point Me in the Right Direct On How to Achieve Having a Default Message In My Combo Box the Message I Would Like Is "Please Select" if a Item has not be selected. The Record Source's vary from tables, Select Query's or value List. Ive Just Setting something up on the Default Option In the Properties Dialog but no luck. Regards Dan I would suggest using the form's Before Update event to check for a value in the combo box: If IsNull(Me.MyCombo) Then MsgBox "Please Select Item in MyCombo" Cancel = ...

Outlook 2002 as default email
How do I change my setup for Outlook 2002 so it is the default email? I recently switched from Outlook Express to Outlook, but Express remains the default email. Change it in Control Panel | Internet Options | Programs tab. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:110d01c3a89b$0559bbf0$a001280a@phx.gbl, Ron wrote: > How do I change my setup for Outlook 2002 so it is the > default email? I recently switched from Outlook Express > to Outlook, bu...

Share "Activities"
When recording an activity with shares, one can select "Buy, Sell, Dividend etc" . I wish to be able to diffirentiate between two types of dividends: Franked and Unfranked. Does anyone know how to add / split details about a dividend??? This would be really, really useful for tax purposes (Australia). Thanks In microsoft.public.money, hendam wrote: >When recording an activity with shares, one can select "Buy, Sell, Dividend >etc" . I wish to be able to diffirentiate between two types of dividends: >Franked and Unfranked. Does anyone know how to add / split ...

Unwelcome color changes
Any clues what went wrong here? I've been using a spreadsheet for about 2 years. It gets used almost everyday. Over time I've created perhaps 6 or 8 custom colors in the color palette. The sheet is all numbers and I have used color extensively to highlight various cells. Yesterday for the first time I created a new window while using this spreadsheet and had different workbook pages open in each one. I updated data in only one window. After a while I saved the file and exited, then backed it up. Today when I opened it I found these problems with the colors. First, all my custo...

Change public folders
I setup HMC 3.5 and created a new public folder store for hosted accounts. Every account i setup gets an error on send about the offline address book, error no. 0x8004010F I believe this is caused because the organizations are using the hosted folder store, not the default public store. Looking through system manager, all of the folders seem to be created in the Public folder store but the HMC ResourceManagerWebClient/QueryResources.aspx displays the organizations under the Hosted Public Store. How do i move the organizations between the two folder stores? TIA, Moe myarmush at real-war...

adding core modules and service pack
we are adding extender to our current system after installing extender should I rerun the current service pack before running the utilities or can I install the newer service pack and only run the utilities once ...

viewing publisher documents
How can I view a publisher document without publisher? While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Esther Feldman <Esther Feldman@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > How can I view a publisher document without publisher? a) With the Publisher Demo, available at Microsoft.com for the cost of shipping and handling. b) By getting the creator or sender of the file to convert it to PDF using a free application such as PrimoPDF (www.primopdf.com) -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this me...

Changing the way the home page looks in M07
Hi, I got a new widescreen monitor for Christmas. Is there a way within Money 07 to change the home page layout to allow more than two columns of customized items? Also - off topic - since Road Runner no longer supports news readers, does anyone have a suggestion on how to pick one which offer good value at low or no cost? Mark "Mark Fields" <mark_no_spam_f@siscom.net> wrote in message news:OlUFFK3ZJHA.6036@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I got a new widescreen monitor for Christmas. > > Is there a way within Money 07 to change the home page layout...

Auto Insert Services Rendered into GP from SQL DB
We have a seperate SQL Server database where timesheets or items of work are captured when performed by someone in our organization. Currently a report is run against the SQL database and then someone manually enters in the transaction into GP. We want to automate this. Is there some program that mimics the manual entry whereby I can export the data from the SQL DB? ...

How to change a publication's start page number
I have created a series of publications and I want to start page numbering for each publication at a specific number..........it was able to be changed under Tools>Options in 2002 but I can not find this feature in Publisher 2003. Can anyone help? Thanks. Wombat146 <Wombat146@discussions.microsoft.com> was recently heard to utter: > I have created a series of publications and I want to start page > numbering for each publication at a specific number..........it was > able to be changed under Tools>Options in 2002 but I can not find > this feature in Publisher 2003....

Default server where new public folders are created
Hi all the group; Question: where -what server- new public folders are created by default? For example, imagine the following: BACKEND1 at location LA: this backend has 1000 public folders already created BACKEND2 at location NY: this other backend has 1000 public folders already created, too 500 users are located on BACKEND1 (this is, the mailboxes of that users are located on BACKEND1) another 500 users are located on BACKEND2 (this is, the mailboxes of that other users are located on BACKEND1) ALL the public folders are replication between BACKEND1 and BACKEND2 (BACKEND1 replicates to ...

Re-activation of Money Plus ...
Okay, so I have a copy of Money Plus that has only been installed and activated one time. My expiration is currently 09/2009 per Help ... About. My question is, can I simply uninstall and reinstall the application on the same computer, use the same activation code, and extend my use until January 2011? Thoughts? No. The date the key was first activated is stored in the activation system. "Joe G" <JoeG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F02C12C8-BA0C-4E9D-821D-062D0347AD0D@microsoft.com... > My question is, can I simply uninstall and reinstall the appli...

Open hyperlinks in new window as default?
I'm using Word '03 to compose for a blog and generally would like all links to open in new windows. Currently I have to set this for each individual link. Is there a way to spec it as the default? Thanks, Paul -- Using Office 2003 sp3 on Windows XP Home Behold, I will allure her, I will lead her into the wilderness and speak tenderly to her - Ho. 2.14. http://onfollowingchrist.wordpress.com/ On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 19:22:41 -0500, Paul B wrote: > I'm using Word '03 to compose for a blog and generally would like > all links to open in new windows. Currently I...

Custom View Problems
I have defined a custom view with some hidden columns and a filter on 1 column. I checked the box to remember hidden columns, rows, and filters. When I display the view, the filter does not seem to have any effect. If I click on the auto filter dropdown menu at the top of the column that has a filter, the correct filter item is highlighted and if I re-select it, the filter works. Is there some other setting I have to enable to get this to work correctly? Also, I have another custom view that unhides the hidden columns and sets the auto filter to "All" in order to get back to the ...