change default site

Good morning, is it possible to change the program web site from the default
site on 80 port to another port keeping the refer to the database?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Change Organizer
Hi We have had an employee leave, and would like to change the organizer on meetings she arranged, how do we do this. ...

Prevent Excel from changing fractions to dates
How does one prevent Excel 2003 or 2007 from converting a Powerpoint or HTML **table** containing fractions (like 3/5) to an Excel date (like March-5-2009) (when it is pasted or copied into a spreadsheeet)? Please do not suggest the following which does not work,,,,,, Preformatting the Excel cells to text, fractions, or any other format. This does NOT precent the destination cells from changing when the table's data is pasted. Nor does "Paste Special" / "values-only" prevent Excel from changing the format Nor can I modify the source tables buy add...

Not able to save changes to system settings
I have 3.0 with sample data. My issue is that I'm not able to save any changes to the system settings. I have SA right. Any idea? Thanks. This is normally caused by a incorrect SQL Reporting Services setup. Check that your SRS Server is working, check that srs's url is well configured at deployment manager. And if it doesn't solve the problem you should read this KB article. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916159/en-us -- Marco Amoedo Plain Concepts http://geeks.ms/blogs/marco/ "HEC" wrote: > I have 3.0 with sample data. My issue is that I'm not abl...

Changing System Clock without corrupting appointment times
My computer was set up on the east coast and appointments were entered for up to two years in advance. The computer was moved to the west coast and additional appoinments were entered. The system time was not adjusted for the different time zone. Now the reminders are off by 3 hours. If I change the system time, all appointments are in error by 3 hours. Is there a good way to correct the system clock without creating errors on all of my appointments. I have considered exporting all of the appointments to a file, deleting all appointments, then importing the appointments after rese...

Changing All Users' OUTLOOK 2003 winXP HTTP PROXY URL
We have an Outlook 2003 - Exchange 2003 (most recent upgrade) deployment with about 100 users. Recently, with the introduction of many PDA/Cellphone Combo's have changed our Proxy (In Outlook: Email Accounts>Change>Connection Tab> Exchange Proxy Settings... Https://URL) It used to be an IP-Address w/o a certificate, now we want all users to have it pointed to a URL that has a certificate. Is there a way to Deploy this without having to go to each users computer? A registry string? A Group Policy settings? Does anyone know where Outlook even stores these Exchange Proxy Sett...

having total of formula automatically change
HI - hoping to get some assistance here - We have a spreadsheet that has the following: Column 1 - Cost (Dealer Cost) Coumn 2 - Mark up (using : =SUM(C7*0.05) ) Column 3 - Selling cost (=SUM(C7:D7) ) What we need to have happen at this point is Colum 4 - Automatically rounds the amount to *.95 cost and then hav it refigure the %of markup in Column 2 SO: IF we have : $42.95 $2.15 45.10 Need this to reformulate 45.10 to 44.95 an then refigure $2.15 mark up cost to the correct % -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If I understand you correctly: rounded ...

Default legacyExchangeDN admingroup for new recipients
We have two administrative groups in our pure Exchange 2003 environment; one of them is only for testing (R&D). I'm noticing that all new mail-enabled users or distribution lists have a legacyExchangeDN pointing to the administrative group that just holds our test servers (no user mailboxes). At the moment when a mail-enabled user or distribution list is created, what assigns the legacyExchangeDN? In particular, how is the administrative group chosen? While it hasn't yet caused any negative side effects, I want the option to be able to easily remove the test administrativ...

How do I change default font for hyperlinks in Excel '07???
Totally confused...! Where do I set the default font in Excel '07 for hyperlinks? Its automatically putting "calibri" font size "11". My workbooks are always Arial font 8. This is a pain...!!! Thank you!!! -- My system: - Windows Vista Business - Office 2007 Business Edition - Adobe Standard 8 - Kasparsky Anti-Virus 6 - IE 7 - Dell Vostro 1700 laptop - 2 GB Ram - Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 2.00 Ghz w00t. Figured it out. strange place for it. In the "Home" ribbon, under "Styles", there is a little button in the bottom right beside the "N...

Change standard layout of excel charts
How do I change the standard layout for charts used by Excel into the layout of my own preferences. -- digicat ------------------------------------------------------------------------ digicat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14920 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=549110 Hi, Have a look at Jon Peltier's article on chart types. http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=299 Cheers Andy digicat wrote: > How do I change the standard layout for charts used by Excel into the > layout ...

Changing the Default location for Hyperlinks
How can I change the default location for the "Insert hyperlinks dialogue box that always defaults to "My Documents" when it comes up. I know you must be able to change it because other computers in th office default to "Desktop". I assumed that when you change it to a folder of your choice, from the on it would default to that last inserted folder. It doesn't. I have tried it with service pack 3 machines and non service pac ones. I can only see the "default file location" option in th "Tools->Options->General tab" window but this only...

How do I change headings for columns from numbers to letters?
Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the General tab. There, uncheck the "R1C1 reference style" setting. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "scott" <scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9CD7601-13B4-45D2-B526-16D2A6696914@microsoft.com... > Tools>Options>General. Uncheck R1C1 reference style. Regards Rowan scott wrote: Tools > Options > General tab Uncheck "R1C1 reference style" > OK -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik ht...

Entourage Web Services Edition: Exchange server keeps changing to internal name

How do I change REPLY font to smaller size and FORCE Plain Text to be used ALWAYS?
Read, compose fonts are now smaller size. :) The splash screen is NOW a smaller font size and also the list of folders and inbox emails are in smaller font. :) BUT when I go to reply to an email, the font is huge, and the copy of the message I am replying to at the bottom of the reply screen is also in huge font. How do I get those smaller font size? Plus, I have OE set to read ALL mail in plain text. So, why, when I go to reply to an email that was read in plain text, does the reply revert to HTML? Yes, I can change it to plain text, but that is not the point. I read in ...

Excel 2000 won't remember changes to Toolbars
I've tried deleting/renaming both my XLB and my PIP files, but my changes still won't save if I restart. Any suggestions? I think I would try this: close excel Use windows start button|search for *.xlb make a note of all the *.xlb's you find. Open excel and make a minor change to a toolbar (create a new one should be sufficient). Close excel (to give it a chance to save the current *.xlb changes) Use windows start button|search for *.xlb Do you see a *.xlb with that change in it--last modified date. If yes, then delete all the others (or rename them to *.xlbOLD) and restart ...

change size of newsletter printing too small
I have created a newsletter for work and cant seem to get it to print the correct size, it is very small. I cant figure out how to enlarge it to 8x11 size paper. Its printing half of that. Help! agisch@aol.com On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 00:52:07 +0100, anthony isch wrote (in article <C48AF685-F882-4A08-87F3-8B4E80710FF5@microsoft.com>): > I have created a newsletter for work and cant seem to get it to print the > correct size, it is very small. I cant figure out how to enlarge it to 8x11 > size paper. Its printing half of that. Help! agisch@aol.com 1) Sorry, we don't do pers...

Outlook 2003
Hello, I'm creating a standard desktop image for 9 sites in my organization. Each site has its own Exchange server at this time. I would like to just create ONE image for all sites, with ONLY the need to drop in a *.prf file before re-imaging between 300 - 3000 PCs for each site. The only way I've found the Outlook Profile Generator to work so far is to actually RE-INSTALL an Office 2003 transform for EACH site. This would mean that I would need 9 different images rather than one. I tried creating a new transform for each site and then exporting the PRF, but it doesn't work (The...

Hyperlink to a file opens in IE instead of the default program
I have an Access 2007 database that includes fields with hyperlinks to image files (jpg) stored on an external hard drive. When I click on the hyperlinks, they are opening in Internet Explorer instead of the default image editing program. It's happening the same way when I click the same link pasted into Excel or Word. I had this problem when I first got my computer with Vista and Office 2007, but somehow it was resolved (wish I could remember how - or if it was even something I knew I was doing to fix it!). It's worked fine for 3 years, and then last month, I got a...

Changing item width in a CTreeCtrl
H When we increase the font size of the string in a tree item, the font changes; but the width of the tree item remains unchanged. Hence, part of the string gets truncated. Is there a way to change the item width I have done something similar to this guy. Pretty much a partial owner draw tree control http://www.codeguru.com/treeview/item_color_font.shtml The problems that I have ran into and haven't gone back to fix yet are, 1. The tool tip only activates with in the rect of the original font, and the selection rect is only as big as the text in the orginal font. Ali R. "Sarav...

Changing the RSS feeds font
Can I change the font that I view my RSS feeds in via the registry? -- Nocturnal @ www.randomfix.com That might depend on what tool you're using to read RSS feeds.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Nocturnal" <nocturnal@nocturnal.com> wrote in message = news:esudZyigGHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Can I cha...

Changing a group of entries
Hello, I am using Excel 97. I am not an advance user by any means. If I have a spreadsheet with numeric entries, is it possible to apply a same mathematical formula to all the highlighted entries? For example, if I had 100 numeric entries (10 rows by 10 columns) but I want to change all the entries of the first 3 columns (30 entries) by reducing them by 25%. Therefore I want to multiply the entries in the first 3 columns by 0.75. Is this possible without having to change each and every entry separately? Thank you very much for your help. Peter Put 0.75 in an empty cell, copy it, selec...

Is there a good site to learn the MFC ?
Hello, I'm looking for a (very) good site to learn the MFC. (But I'm not interested for a book) Thanks Leo May be these online books? Learn the MFC C++ Classes http://rapidshare.de/files/22593084/1556225121.zip MFC Black Book http://rapidshare.de/files/29121193/1576101851.zip Using Visual C++ 6 http://rapidshare.de/files/22593052/0789716356.zip Mastering Windows 2000 Programming with Visual C++ http://rapidshare.de/files/22587152/0782126421.zip Visual C++ 6: The Complete Reference http://rapidshare.de/files/11922632/0078825105.zip Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Professional Projects ht...

Resumes CV's / Top Interview Questions / References / Informational Site
RESUMEWRITERSGUIDE.COM is a website is designed for you to learn how to write a resume on your own. Hiring someone to do a resume is not enough learn how to do it on your own. If you do hire someone to help you write a resume this will help you guide the resume writer to put in the correct information for you to increase your chances on getting a job. People do need resume templates and resume samples as a base to get started on their resumes, but this information that I have on my site will help you fill in the resume / CV templates or resume / CV samples with the best information to present...

Excel displays serial dates, can't change
We have a workbook that's been used for a long time with no poblems. It references some other documents on the network for its formulas. Someone opened it today and now it all the dates are displayed at serial numbers. No amount of manual formatting seems to return them to human readable dates. Could this be related to going back and forth between versions of Excel? It's also possible someone took this home (off the network) on their laptop. Any ideas/input appreciated. I'm not a frequent Excel user, and I have no idea where to go with this one... Just taking a copy of the f...

Error 5947
I have a Word 2003 template (*.dot) that contains the following line of code to attach the normal template (for the purpose of removing the link between the source template and the resulting document): ActiveDocument.AttachedTemplate = NormalTemplate When I use this template in Word 2007, this line gives a Run-time Error: 5947 'Could not change document template.' This happens if the template resides on my Windows Desktop or in another nontrusted location. If I place the file in my Templates folder (a trusted location), then this line seems to work without a pro...

Changing from Numeric to Text
Hi, I copy & paste a part number from notepad into a sheet, e.g 7000000002009 and appears as 7E+12.. 2 When I change the whole column to text, the 7E+12 remains and is not converted back to the full value, unless I actually click in the cell edit area at the top of the sheet (sorry don't know exactly what that is called!) How can I set these all to appear correctly? Thanks >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I copy & paste a part number from notepad into a sheet, e.g 7000000002009 >and appears as 7E+12.. 2 > >When I change the whole column to text, th...