Change base language

Hi I need to change the base language of CRM 4.0

I think I have to uninstall CRM and delete the CRM databases and then
install again in the other language, it's not a big problem because there is
no data in CRM but what about the registration would there be any problems
registering the same server again ?

/Jack

0
nomail3469 (25)
11/24/2008 8:21:19 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

There will be no problem in registeration .Never seen it .

------
Aamir

Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/
0
whatelseto (435)
11/25/2008 8:38:43 AM
No it all went well, uninstalled and deleted the databases and a new
registration with same information and we are up running the right base
language :)

/Jack

"Aamir Bashir" <whatelseto@gmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen
> There will be no problem in registeration .Never seen it .
>
> ------
> Aamir
>
> Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/

0
nomail3469 (25)

Change Password Next Login
The 'Change Password Next Login' option is greyed out on the User Setup Window. It’s appears to work as expected on a newly created user. However after the new user changes the password at the first login it becomes and stays greyed out. How is this intended to work? GP 10 Windows Server 2003 SQL 2005 with Native Client Thanks, John On Jan 30, 3:29=A0pm, John Oberlin <JohnOber...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > The 'Change Password Next Login' option is greyed out on the User Setup > Window. =A0It=92s appears to work as expected on a newly created user....

Change User Name
How do you change the user name in outlook from example john@ibm.com to John Smith? Go into the properties for your mail account and change it there. If you need help with that, we'll need to know your Outlook version. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:015d01c39bf6$969cbba0$a301280a@phx.gbl, Melanie wrote: > How do you change the user name in outlook from example > john@ibm.com to John Smith? ...

multiple or changing colours in a data table on an excel chart fo.
We are trying to have the "negative" numbers in a data table (under the chart) show in red, like the data series, but seem unable to alter the format unless it is for all data. (we're trying to highlight or bring attention to the negative variances) The data labels will follow the excel font's but the data table does not appear to. Any suggestions? Kerri, Unfortunately the formatting options for data tables are fairly limited. As a result, it's not possible to apply different font formatting to different cells or rows within any one data table. If you are usi...

Changing the sender name in email
We have a user whose email address appears as mike <mike@pierxx.com> when sending mail externally and appears as mike when sending it internally. We are using exchange 5.5, sp4. We want the sender's name to appear internally and externally as (e.g.) Mike Firet (I understand that the external email will still have the suffix of the sender's email address of <mike@pierxx.com>. which is fine.) I have modified every tab I find that is remotely pertinant w/o success, and have tried it on a exchange 2000 test bench as well. Can this be done. Thanks in advance. (TIA ...

Why formula doesn't change on column insertion?
Hello: I know I will feel stupid when I hear the answer, but... If I have a formula ( =average(a1:a5) ), and I insert a new column, the formula, being relative, changes to ( =average(a1:a6) ). This works fine in a test. BUT I have a working spreadsheet in which inserting a column does *not* change the relative formula. Why? I can't see anything different in my working spreadsheet... -- Fred Boer Never mind - resolved. -- Fred Boer "Fred Boer" <fredboer1@NOyahooSPAM.com> wrote in message news:uin$VfrDIHA.5160@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello: > >...

outlook changing event duration
All of my one day events have been doubled in size. I don't know what causes this. I go in and try to fix it, but then it happens again! Why is this happenning? I first noticed it after changing my time due to DST. Thanks. Paulette guillorypr wrote: > All of my one day events have been doubled in size. I don't know what > causes this. I go in and try to fix it, but then it happens again! > Why is this happenning? > I first noticed it after changing my time due > to DST. Thanks. That's why it happened. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197718/EN-US/> (applies ...

Have templates changed in Word 2007?
Our office has recently upgraded to Office 2007. Previously when opening a template (in 2003) it would open and be named as, for example "Document1" rather than the name of the template. So it would be opening a clean copy of the template rather than the template itself. Now in 2007, our Word templates seem to open either as a read only versions of the template or the template itself. How can I get our templates to behave as they did in 2003? Thank you -- Brendan Adelaide, Australia When you "open" a template, you're opening it for editing. To create...

Any way to choose dictionary language before launching spell checker?
Hello, Each of our users writes messages in several different languages each day. Is there an easy way in Outlook 2002 or 2003 to select the dictionary language? Right now, they're launching the spell checker, pressing Options and choosing the langauge. That takes a long time. Can we not add a toolbar button? Or even better, a button for English, a button for French etc. Thanks, - Alan. ...

"Auto-change" button
Hello... How to do auto-change button e.g. I have button " Start" and when I press it, "Start" has to change to "Stop" and when I press "Stop", it has to change to "Start". "Start" and "Stop" must be connected with different functions. >How to do auto-change button e.g. >I have button " Start" and when I press it, "Start" has to change to >"Stop" and >when I press "Stop", it has to change to "Start". >"Start" and "Stop" must be connected ...

Prevent "Updated:" Prefix on Changed Meetings
Does anyone know how I can stop the "Updated:" prefix from being added by Outlook 2003 when someone in my office sends me an update to a meeting? AFAIK, you can't remove that designation. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Don asked: | Does anyone know how I can stop the "Updated:" prefix from being | added by Outlook 2003 when someone in my office sends me an update to | a meeting? ...

Automatically send email message when folder contents have changed.
Hoping someone can help. We have a UNIX server on our network and an Exchange 2003 server. Ideally we would like to have the Exchange server send an email to a group of users when a new file gets added to a shared folder on the UNIX box. The UNIX box is running VisionFS and we can see the shared folder in our Windows environment. Ideally I would like to have the Exchange server send a message without having to dedicate a PC running Outlook and a plug-in to the task but will do so if necessary. Any thoughts would be appreciated... Script it, schedule it to run on any member server (good i...

Changing Color in Cells
Is there an easy way to make a cell content change to a certain color? For example if you input say $2.00 into a cell can you have it automatically become green? Can you do the same thing with the background color? Thanks Depends on how many rules you have and what version of excel you're using. If you're using xl2003 or below, and only have 3 rules (plus the normal look), you can use format|conditional formatting. The limit was increased in xl2007. John Ritz wrote: > > Is there an easy way to make a cell content change to a certain color? > > For example if you in...

Auto populate form field based on selection
Hi, I have a form which is linked to a table(tblAntibody) for data entry. I have another table(tblCatalogPartNumbers) with no relationship to the first which contains all of our codes and has four coulmns CatalogNumber, UnqualifiedNumber,NIPartNumber, and PIPartNumber. All of these columns store thier data in tblAntibody. On the form CatalogNumber is a combo box that has it's selection criterial set to tblListCatalogPartNumbers. What I need to happen is when a user selects a catalog number from the combo box, I need the other 3 fields to auto populate from tblCatalogPartNumbers. Catalo...

Change Date Format #2
I'm new to Excel 2007. My problem is that I do not know how to stop Excel from automatically converting text to a date format. For example, when I enter data in a cell such as: Smith v Jones 06-91, Excel automatically changes 06-91 to Jun-91. Data entered as Smith v Jones 06-3412 remains 06-3412. How do I stop Excel from automatically changing 06-91 to Jun-91? "06" does mean June but it should stay as "06". Thanks. > How do I stop Excel from automatically changing 06-91 to Jun-91? You can either precede the input: 06-91 with an apostrophe ('), or ...

Rank column with changing # of rows
Is there a formula that will Rank even when rows are added and deleted? Currently I am using =RANK(C8,C8:C43) but when I add or delete rows it throws everything off. Please help :-) To modify the formula, you need to tell us what you want to happen to the formula when you add or delete rows. On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 07:10:01 -0700, Amy <Amy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a formula that will Rank even when rows are added and deleted? Currently I am using =RANK(C8,C8:C43) but when I add or delete rows it throws everything off. Please help :-) ...

Can't change RIP folder
Media player will not allow mw to change the location of my RIP folder. No matter what folder I attempt to change it to I get a message stating that I don't have permission to use it. Any Ideas? You might be using the root of some drive as the rip folder. try to make a folder inside it and then try to select it. Or when starting Media player right click on the icon of media player and click "Run as Administrator" and then try to select it. But if it works by the later suggestion then everytime you have to rip you have to run it as admin. Hope it works. Good Luc...

Change format of one cell based on another
Hi. How do I change the format of one cell eg make the fill colour of cell A1 yellow, based on another eg if cell A4 is greater than 100%? Thanks. format...conditional formattin -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Thanks, but how do you reference another cell? >-----Original Message----- >format...conditional formatting > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > >. > in conditional formatting under condition 1 select "formula is" and the put in the formula you wan -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com &q...

Who is changing my #$@# mouse cursor??
I wrote a custom control. On portions of this custom control, I change the mouse cursor to the hand cursor. I do this by handling the WM_SETCURSOR message and calling SetCursor(). All appeared to be working fine til QA happened to notice that if they hold down ALT-Z (an invalid menu accelerator that just causes the OS to beep) while mousing over my control, it sometimes flashes the normal arrow cursor when it should be showing the hand cursor. I can't for the life of me figure out who is changing this... these are the steps I've taken so far: 1) check, double checked and triple...

Modeling Data Base, how can i do it??
Hi, sorry for my english, I have a problem of conceptual design of my database, i hope you can help me. This is a shop with a variety of articles (Posters, mobiles, decorative objects among others), which have different characteristics, Paint: size, author, image, ... Moviles: brand, size, weight .... Flashlight: Power, material, color, ... ......... ......... I decided to make a table tblCategoria and another tblArticulo: TblCategoria: id, name, description, picture TblArticulo: id, category, images, prices And here i have the problem, I would like how to save every property of the articl...

Unable to access folders after changing mail server
Hi, I am using MS outlook 2003(win xp) with lotus notes connector to access my office mails. Everything was working properly untill I changed my mail server to a new one. The nsf file was also copied to the new domino server. But after this my outlook stopped working. It shows below message while trying to access inbox. "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists." I deleted and recreated my outlook profile,but the problem still...

Validate parameter based on a XSD
The data type of a property in one of my class is defined in a XSD document as xs:ID. Is it possible I can validate the property by using the XSD? I can hardcode the validation, but I will have to changed the code in case XSD changed. thanks JS You can use the XmlSchemaValidator in .NET 2.0 to perform XSD validation over your custom object model. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.xml.schema.xmlschemavalidator(VS.80).aspx Thanks, Priya "Jinsong Liu" <Jinsong@mssolution.com.nospam> wrote in message news:v9qc52dcihd0k6cn2v6kep0n7e1ads9sf3@4ax.com... > The ...

Combo No Change and After Update Event
I have a combo box where the After Update event of the combo box is used to reset another control on the form to Null. Sometimes a user will want to reconsider his/her choice in the combo box and make a different selection from what was there before. This is OK as it triggers the resetting of the other control to Null. My problem is - sometimes the user will revisit the combo box and explore the other possible selections in the combo but eventually settles back on the original selection with the result that the After Update event is triggered and the other control value is scrubbed, which i...

summing based on substring
I receive a xls weekly with hit data for a web site. The data are in the following form (note: there's 2 cols): abcfoo 2 abcbar 6 deffoo 4 defbar 1 ghibar 2 I need to sum up the data based on the last 3 characters (bar and foo above). Ideally, I'd like two new cols where each row would correspond to a 'bar', 'foo', or whatever, column 1 containing 'bar', 'foo', etc and the 2nd column being the sum for that substring. Any hints for doing this would be greatly appreciated!! TIA, David =SUMPRODUCT(--(RIGHT(A1:A5,3)="bar"),B1:B5) =SUMPRODUCT(-...

If check box changes
Access 2003 On my subform I have 3 checkboxes format Yes\No BBAll - control source BBAll default Yes BB1 - control source BB1 default No BB2 - control source BB2 default No and 2 textboxes TextBB1 - control source =DLookUp("[BB1]","[t000Facts]","[UnitID] =" & [UnitNo]) TextBB2 - control source =DLookUp("[BB2]","[t000Facts]","[UnitID] =" & [UnitNo]) If TextBB1 is null then BB1.enabled=false If TextBB2 is null then BB2.enabled=false this means if TextBB1 is empty then the BB1 checkbox selection is disabled(s...

Need ideas for a changing sort key
I need to create a form where someone asks tasks which have to be accomplished in order, the dates being irrelevant, though it will be tracked. What is the best way to create a field that will prioritize these in order? There will be many instances where a task is inserted or removed from the list. If I have steps 1 through 5 for example, and need to add one between 2 and 3, I don't want to have to renumber 3 through 5 as 4 through 6. It's a tool to train new employees how to do their job, the series of tasks will change from project to project so I'd like to create a ma...