Certification - Customization 11-24-05

I would like to know details about the Microsoft CRM Customization Exam. I am
a Application certified professional and I would like to know if the 2 exams
are similar. Is the exam too difficult? Which is harder? The Application exam
or the Customization exam?
Thanks!
--
Troy D. Chinula is the guy!
http://www.ilovelive.com

Microsoft CRM 3.0 certification will be available in February - I think so. I
will also do that . Add me on msn mscrmexpert@gmail.com for more ...
--
All about Microsoft CRM 3.0- read

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

"MATTBIONDI" wrote:

> I would like to know details about the Microsoft CRM Customization Exam. I am
> a Application certified professional and I would like to know if the 2 exams
> are similar. Is the exam too difficult? Which is harder? The Application exam
> or the Customization exam?
> Thanks!
> --
> Troy D. Chinula is the guy!
> http://www.ilovelive.com
But I would like to know about the 1.2 CRM Customization! I want to take all
the exams from 1.2 and then move to 3.0.
--
Troy D. Chinula is the guy!
http://www.ilovelive.com

"CRM Expert" wrote:

> Microsoft CRM 3.0 certification will be available in February - I think so. I
> will also do that . Add me on msn mscrmexpert@gmail.com for more ...
> --
> All about Microsoft CRM 3.0- read
>
> http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com
>

> "MATTBIONDI" wrote:
>
> > I would like to know details about the Microsoft CRM Customization Exam. I am
> > a Application certified professional and I would like to know if the 2 exams
> > are similar. Is the exam too difficult? Which is harder? The Application exam
> > or the Customization exam?
> > Thanks!
> > --
> > Troy D. Chinula is the guy!
> > http://www.ilovelive.com
Hi, Troy.

I've passed all three 1.2 exams.
None of them is too difficult.
For me, the most difficult was 'Installation and Configuration', followed by
'Application'.
The most easy was 'Configuration'.

This order depends on the number of pages of the books :-)

Regards

J�rgen

"MATTBIONDI" <MATTBIONDI@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> But I would like to know about the 1.2 CRM Customization! I want to take
> all
> the exams from 1.2 and then move to 3.0.
> --
> Troy D. Chinula is the guy!
> http://www.ilovelive.com
>

> "CRM Expert" wrote:
>
>> Microsoft CRM 3.0 certification will be available in February - I think
>> so. I
>> will also do that . Add me on msn mscrmexpert@gmail.com for more ...
>> --
>> All about Microsoft CRM 3.0- read
>>
>> http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com
>>

>> "MATTBIONDI" wrote:
>>
>> > I would like to know details about the Microsoft CRM Customization
>> > Exam. I am
>> > a Application certified professional and I would like to know if the 2
>> > exams
>> > are similar. Is the exam too difficult? Which is harder? The
>> > Application exam
>> > or the Customization exam?
>> > Thanks!
>> > --
>> > Troy D. Chinula is the guy!
>> > http://www.ilovelive.com

Matt

I didn't find it too hard -  46 / 50   -    found 35 quite easy  -  a couple
are a bit ambiguous ( you have to think mand then make a guess between 2
answers you thnk are correct - but in general the exam is very general -
not a lot of detail ( can't even remember any )

Pete

"J�rgen M�ller" <omphihhkb@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hi, Troy.
>
> I've passed all three 1.2 exams.
> None of them is too difficult.
> For me, the most difficult was 'Installation and Configuration', followed
> by 'Application'.
> The most easy was 'Configuration'.
>
> This order depends on the number of pages of the books :-)
>
> Regards
>
> J�rgen
>
> "MATTBIONDI" <MATTBIONDI@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> But I would like to know about the 1.2 CRM Customization! I want to take
>> all
>> the exams from 1.2 and then move to 3.0.
>> --
>> Troy D. Chinula is the guy!
>> http://www.ilovelive.com
>>

>> "CRM Expert" wrote:
>>
>>> Microsoft CRM 3.0 certification will be available in February - I think
>>> so. I
>>> will also do that . Add me on msn mscrmexpert@gmail.com for more ...
>>> --
>>> All about Microsoft CRM 3.0- read
>>>
>>> http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

0
Pete

Customer.Title on receipt
Hi there, Am I blind, or is it not possible to print Customer.title on receipts? I am using RMS 1.2.189 thanks, Martin Nope you are not blind, it is not possible. Rob "martin" wrote: > Hi there, > > Am I blind, or is it not possible to print Customer.title on receipts? > > I am using RMS 1.2.189 > > thanks, > > Martin ...

Query Question 03-05-08
I am working with queries pulling from an SQL linked table. I'm pulling orders within a given time period with the below fields. Each order line item appears on a separate line. Customer Name Order Number Date Item Type New Start Joe Smith 12345 3/3/08 Core Y Joe Smith 12345 3/3/08 Comp Y Pete Smith 33224 3/4/08 Comp Y I need to do a query to pull customers who only have Comp items only within the time period I pull, so ...

Sorting #11
I have asked this question before with no response. I have an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets. On the first worksheet, I have entries (names) that are linked to the subsequent worksheets. Each worksheet contains different data related to those names. However, if sort the names on the first sheet, and they sort on the subsequent sheets, the data out to the side of the names doesn't sort. This is logical, but what I'm trying to do is find a way to make a sort of this kind possible. Does anybody have any ideas? Please contact me at the above email address if you can hel...

E-COMMERCE INTEGRATION FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS RMS CUSTOMERS!
Hi everybody, Please help me that What Kind of Softwear is best for E.Commerce, which is itegrated with RMS. Thanks for help Akbar, Search the newsgroup, this has been discussed at great length already. Craig "Akbar Mian" <AkbarMian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:862C6C7C-0C7D-4B34-B9E9-5B00AB2E6742@microsoft.com... > Hi everybody, > Please help me that What Kind of Softwear is best for E.Commerce, which is > itegrated with RMS. > Thanks for help Thanks "Craig" wrote: > Akbar, > Search the newsgroup, this has been discusse...

ciao 04-11-10
come creo un indirizzo di posta?? Wow! A post from the future! "valentina ottaviani" wrote: > come creo un indirizzo di posta?? > ...

Installation problems 10-24-03
When we install CRM we get an error that the snap in failed to initialize properly. Can anyone suggest where we start to resolve this issue? I had a similar problem - but only after the installation itself failed. Can you please post whether the installation process completed successfully (ie. no error messages in eventlog or to screen). Also check that the databases have been created in SQL. Chris "John Case" <info@globabilities.com> wrote in message news:00a101c399df$7c339d60$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When we install CRM we get an error that the snap in > failed to in...

Error 0x80191002 01-11-10
Hi i'm getting this error while send&receive mail "Unable to send or receive messages for the Live (sukhjinder_sehgal) account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services. Server Error: 0x80191002 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80191002" Please advice "Sukhjinder Sehgal" &l...

CRM Custom Fields 09-08-05
CRM Custom Fields I am looking for info on and about custom fields in Microsoft CRM. A situation as arisen that the user whom is in the admin roll of CRM, along with other rolls had created customer fields; particularly under the area of contacts and they are not showing. I am rather new to CRM and would like some info on this subject matter and perhaps an idea why he can create these items but they will not show? After you create the custom fields in the CRM Deployment manager, you need to publish the schema to the crm web server(s) in your implementation. then your admin c...

Custom report with Z/ZZ report info?
Here is the situation. Our new customer does not want to give the ability to their cashiers to PRINT Z and ZZ reports; however, they need them to Z and ZZ out every day. The owners then go to their back office computer and view/print their Z reports from there. They go through journal and reprint the reports, but they find it a bit tedious. I would like to generate a custom report that shows the same information as Z reports or even a cumulative report for the entire day. This report should show the cashier, the cashiers in and out times, the cashiers totals in cash, and the cashiers t...

11 months and one version later: quotes still FUBAR
My XP Pro laptop (not my prime machine) has had M04 installed for three or four days. It got quotes the first day without further ado over the net/through the firewall. This afternoon, the desktop XP Pro M03 machine, through the firewall, goes off to never-never land "Updating Securities." (If the past is any indication, it will come back to life in about an hour or two, even if I press Cancel right now.) The M04 laptop, however, promptly comes back and says "Money was unable to complete the operation. There is a problem with your Money installation. Please reinstall Money fro...

HOLA 03-24-09

MESSAGE 11-05-07
Dear,Jose,Eva,and kid How are you doing? Carnen has just found your E-mail and gave it to me. Thank you for going over to our house to find out about the parabolic. It is good to know that at least there is one and that all we need is to learn how to make the connection. I enjoyed being with all of you. I am looking forward to come back soon. You are great people! Thank you for your hospitality. Tank you again, Anthony ...

Windows Updates 03-11-10
do i need to keep all the updates from previous or can i delete the older ones because the new ones are there also timbo wrote: > do i need to keep all the updates from previous or can i delete the older > ones because the new ones are there also Which post would you like answered first ? Which edition of Windows and which Service Pack is it now on ? IF this is Windows XP, then please see this: I want to Save Space and delete unnecessary files after installing a Windows Update patch or Service Pack http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/spack.htm MowGreen ===========...

Custom color question + smooth chart curves question
I have prepared a large number of Excel templates that have charts I pre-defined for the user. Each of the user-defined charts I set up uses colors that are non-standard (I added them into the color palette using RGB values). These custom colors conform to a corporate palette. These Excel templates were set up so that users could develop charts that they would paste into a Word template that had also been set up to conform to many of the same colors. Within Excel, I actually added the custom swatches to the palette, along the bottom row, which has room for such user-defined colors. The inten...

Vendor becomes a customer
We have a vendor who is now a customer as well. I invoiced the "customer" for a service call. The "customer" wants to apply the invoice to the balance we owe them as a vendor. What is the best way to do this in GP10? I know you can use refund checks for credit balances, but this is a debit balance. If I enter a credit on the customer side to clear the invoice and then enter it as a credit on the vendor side, then sales is understated when using customer period summary inquiry year to date - net sales would be zero. The P&L would be okay Debbie, you c...

Custom Format
Hello, I would like to Custom Number format the "03 Aug 85.00 (DAV TG-E)" to appear like "85". I can use the 'MID'Function in the formula to do that.But,Since I want to use the cell for 'MATCH'Function ,I would like to use the format. Any help,thanks. ...

Changing the screen tip on a custom button, Name change does not w
I have a number of custom buttons assigned to macros in Excel 2003 SP3, developed over the years. In every one but one, the screen tip that displays when the cursor is over the button is the button name. On the one, the screen tip is the text, C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\PERSONAL.XLS", where the path ...\<Username>\ does not exist on this computer (the "<Username>" was used on my last computer), so this screen tip is fixed text existing somewhere in the Excel-used software on my current computer. Changi...

windows updates 05-07-10
i have a windows vista home premium with service pack 1. i am trying to update windows and i am getting a ton of failures. i thought downloading sp2 manually would work, but nope. i am using avg free antivirus, windows firewall, and windows defender. i have tried to disable the firewall to install, then disabling the whole antivirus. a few have installed, but most fail. now, none are installing. the pc is an hp pavilion amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 5400+ 2.80 GHz, 4GB ram, 64 bit operating system. i know that vista does not have any support unless it has sp2, but i can&#...

custom ad-in
does anybody know how can i ad-in a query or small program in my RMS. ...

Customized Queue for Contacts..
Hi, How can i create my own queue for contacts.(ie) when ever a user creates a contact it should be in a queue1 and when another user approves it the same record should come to another queue2. Regards, I do not believe that this is possible - Contacts are not queueable objects. Gill >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >How can i create my own queue for contacts.(ie) when ever a user >creates a contact it should be in a queue1 and when another user >approves it the same record should come to another queue2. > >Regards, >. > Hi Gill, Can i integrate my Web a...

Custom border using art
I have an image that publisher lets me use as a custom border. What I would like is for the image to rotate 90 degrees on the vertical. Is this possible? I do not want to have to line up multiple copies of the image in order to acheive this. I have Publisher 2003, small business ed., running on XP. Create the border from scratch... Insert your image, resize, rotate 90 degrees, copy/paste until you have enough. You can use the Distribute tool in the arrange menu for the spacing. Group, copy/paste, rotate again for the other side. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "A_Ross"...

who is customizing MS CRM 3.0?
has anyone tried to do this yet? Customize MS CRM 3.0, that is... how good are the configuration tools? they seem like you can add columns nicely to some table but not others? does anyone have an idea on the complexity of adding new relationships and new entities? stuff not included in the configuration tools????? any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance! - dan Hi Dan, A lot of people are customizing MS CRM 3.0. Customizing CRM is very easy and straight forward. Relationships are a bit more difficult. I'd like to recommend you to download the CRM 3.0 VPC from m...

custom dictionary gone?
Recently (sometime in the last couple of weeks), Apple Updates sent out a big Office Update. Since installing that, it seems that my custom dictionary is no longer working. Did the update replace it with a blank one? I have a backup. Can I restore the dictionary? I've also begun to receive emails from sources I had previously blocked. Is this a known issue? Thanks, Tom Apple Updates doesn't send out updates for Office. Perhaps you mean the Microsoft AutoUpdate.app application? AFAIK, that update *shouldn't* have touched your Custom Dictionary settings, but you can easily res...

Custom Format time to arc
I'm trying to find a symbol to Format/Cells/Custom, a symbol that represents the max value of 360�. I know "H" is equal to the max value of 24 hours, "m" is equal to sixty minuets and "s" is equal to sixty seconds, this [h] will roll hours over past 24, and I know to format cells like this h� m' s.00\" but these symbols represent time not the arc of 360�. I want to convert arc to time and time to arc with the symbols in costum format, I don't think this is possible, is it? Am I doing this backwards? Should I be working with a formula or a combina...

outlook contacts #11
We recently installed new computers in our office that was preloaded with outlook 2000. I have a pab file saved on disk, and we inported it into contacts. The problem is that when I select new message, click on the "to" button it does show any names in the list. If I type in the name in the to box, it says name not found. If I click on the contacts folder all the contacts are there, and I've set it to show contacts as the first list to check. Any clues as to what I'm doing wrong? do you have the contacts folder set to "Show this folders as an email address ...