Case numbering 01-26-04

I have found the auto numbering in 1.2, but it only lets me change the
prefix for the cases "CAS".  I need to start my numbering at 3500 instead of
1000.  Is there a way to change the starting number?

Thanks,
Stefanie

0
Stefanie
1/26/2004 2:23:49 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to turn off Upper case wraparound?
When I type a message after each return key for a new line the first letter of the word is Captialized. I want to diasble that function. It is found in AutoCorrection settings Mr. Detail wrote: > When I type a message after each return key for a new line > the first letter of the word is Captialized. I want to diasble that function. Mr. Detail wrote: > When I type a message after each return key for a new line the first > letter of the word is Captialized. I want to diasble that function. Stop hitting the Enter key. That starts a new sentence for a new pa...

CRM Cases Email on closure
I want to send an email on closure - which I can setup perfectly. The problem is I want the email to contain the closure notes but can't see how to include that field (either the subject or the description). Any help appreciated. thanks in advanced Hi, Those fields are not accessible most probably. That is becuase they are as an activity in History of the Case. If you still need to access those than you may write a workflow .net assembly and using that assembly access those values. You need programming skills for that. For details, checkout CRM SDK. You may contact me directly ...

Line Numbering
I have a query that pulling orders by container. However, I need to assign a line number to each order in the container. Example ToteNumber OrderNumber LineNum 25639 CN48963 1 25639 CN48536 2 25693 CN45262 1 25794 CN45360 1 25794 CN45868 2 I tried the following code: Expr1: (SELECT tblTotes.ToteNumber, (SELECT Count(*) FROM tblTotes AS T WHERE T.ToteNumber =tblTotes.ToteNumber And T.OrderNumber <=tblTotes.OrderNumber ORDER BY T.ToteNumber) as LineNum) When I try to run the query, I ...

Converting Numbers to written text
I am setting up a mail merge to create letters and cheques. I have a dollar value in numbers in excel and I would like to be able to have the written part convert automatically (i.e. $300 to three hundred dollars) can this be done? Brad, There's a lot of threads on this subject in Google. Take a look here: http://tinyurl.com/24k7n John "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADBD109B-8B71-4CE3-8D24-12E86831D8EF@microsoft.com... > I am setting up a mail merge to create letters and cheques. I have a dollar value in numbers in excel and I w...

Sorting numbers, please help?
I ahve a spreadsheet that contains 5 columns of whole numbers rangeing from 1 to 100. I need to count how many times each number appears in each column or even in all 5 columns together. Ex. the number 1 appears 252 times, etc. Does anyone know how to sort the data that way? I have imported into an access table as well if that's easier. Please help? you could use CountIf function on excel. e.g CountIF("A1:A500", 1) which will should how many time 1 appear from range (A1 to A500). "Kevin Schultz" wrote: > I ahve a spreadsheet that contains 5 columns of w...

auto number columns in excel
Is there a way to set up a column of numbers so that it automatically updates the numbers every time a line is added or deleted? >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to set up a column of numbers so that it automatically updates >the numbers every time a line is added or deleted? >. >Use =count(A1:A10) or more rows as required. If its the last row used - =row(B1) extended down to maybe B100. Then you can use =large(B1:B100) this will give you the last row used. Mal I either did not understand the reply given or was not clear in what I am trying to accom...

Converting Leads 01-04-06
When converting multiple Leads associated with the same Account - shouldn't CRM 3.0 recognize that association and put them under one Account? I am seeing our CRM create duplicate Accounts (and contacts for that matter but I know it does not do dup-detection) I convert 5 ABC company Leads to Contacts and Accounts I should end up with ONE Account and 5 contacts associated with that Account. Is that right? Any advice? No, it is doing what you are telling it to do. You are telling it to create a new Account, so it is creating a new Account. Unfortuanately, there is no provided way ...

check number duplication
How does one get Money 2006 to flag duplication of check numbers and why doesn't the program flag such occurences? This is only an occassional problem but I have never found a way to get Money to warn me or to flag such an occurence. The only place I know of where it does that is in the Monthly Report. Which is a bit late! ;-) -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "bergrrt" <bergrrt@discussions.microsof...

validate phone numbers etc.
Is there a way to have validation for phone numbers, SS #'s. It would be cool to have a simple validation for number or string with no other restraints too. Thanks John hi, try debra's site http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html neat site with a lot of validation stuff. regards FSt1 "John" wrote: > Is there a way to have validation for phone numbers, SS #'s. > It would be cool to have a simple validation for number or string with > no other restraints too. > > Thanks > > John > ...

Integration 07-01-04
Hi Can anyone tell me if there has been any integration with the IPAQ 2210 and Microsoft CRM if so who and where can i get some info. There is a solution already which allows you to access your CRM data from a mobile device however this is simply a web style system ie if you do not have a data connection you cannot view your data. In August Microsoft should release a pocketpc addon for CRM which allows you to store the CRM data locally on your pocketpc. "Marlen" <m_fowler31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ehFIQfzXEHA.3100@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Can a...

Number of users per message store.
Does anyone know an easy way to calculate the number of ussers per message store, other tan counting them seperatly. Thanks, Mark in the ESM, you should be able to drill down to "Mailboxes", select them all, and get a count down in the "status" bar... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Mark A. Dudley" <mark@nospamcjmnetworking.com> wrote in message news:447495a7.179533468@msnews.microsoft.com... > Does anyone know an easy way to calculate the number of ussers per > message store, other tan counting them seperatly. > > Thanks, > Mark On Wed, 24 Ma...

how can I create sequentially numbered tickets on Publisher?
I'm creating theatre tickets in publisher and need to sequentially number each indivdual ticket. How do I do this? Use mail merge -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "phuerta85" <phuerta85@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6A7D2E3-A976-47F5-90E9-5E0EFAC9327A@microsoft.com... > I'm creating theatre tickets in publisher and need to sequentially number > each indivdual ticket. How do I do this? ...

Remittance Check Number on PM History Records
Currently you can't print a history report that will show you what was included on a remittance or check stub from a check that has already been posted and moved to history. If the PM30200 table had a column that showed the Remittance Check Number for every record, then we could print history remittance report. Some customers are trying to print a report at the end of each month to give to their vendors that show all the checks that were paid to them and the detail of what was on each check. If you had a invoice and credit memo for the same amount and applied to each other, there...

FYI...PrimoPDF was updated on 04-05-07
PrimoPDF 3.1 http://www.primopdf.com/ PrimoPDF 3.1 Download Site http://www.download.com/PrimoPDF/3000-10743_4-10264577.html -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk Thank you John :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.xyz> wrote in messag...

Microsoft Security Essentials 01-31-10
What is the best news group to subscribe to for Microsoft Security Essentials? I want to hear user comments and learn suggestions. Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01BD_01CAA24C.D562DA00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable since it is still in BETA there are no public forums at this time. mikeyhsd@hotmail.com "mpdd" <mpddberry@yahoo.com> wrote in message = news:%23o3FZ7moKHA.5260@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... What is the best news group to sub...

Licenses 03-02-04
Hi all, I am quite new in MS CRM. We have purchased MS CRM, now we have licenses for sales and service. The Organization Unit has to be a particular one in order that licenses works? We are now installing and we would like to know if there are any limitation in the name of the business Unit. Thankyou > I am quite new in MS CRM. > We have purchased MS CRM, now we have licenses for sales and service. > The Organization Unit has to be a particular one in order that licenses > works? To clarify: You buy licenses for users, not for business / organization units! > We are now ...

changing lower case to upper case
can you change an entire worksheet from lower case to upper case? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "T. Campbell" <T. Campbell@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:A727DB76-F587-43FB-8DA5-6FEB6E68923D@microsoft.com... > can you change an entire worksheet from lower case to upper case? ...

Trouble with IE 8 04-11-10
My new laptop was just working perfectly with IE 7 and Vista. Then IE 8 was downloaded automatically. Huge problelm as when I try to sign into Facebook and use Farmville or other apps it just loops to the login and insist that I adjust my cookie settings which I had tried to do numerous times but it doesn't seem to make any difference. The yellow triangle shows up in the bottom left with permission denied on several lines. What the heck does that mean? I'm not a computer techie and don't wanna be either. I just want things to work correctly when they're suppos...

Page Numbering 02-18-10
I am trying to put page numbers only on the first page of each document in an appendix section of a large document. I have put section breaks between the different documents in the section. I was always able to do this in work 97 - can't get it to work in word 2007. You'll have to select the "Different first page" option in the Page Setup dialog box for the relevant sections. To display the Page Setup dialog, click the dialog launcher button (the little arrow on the bottom right) of the Page Setup group on the Page Layout tab. -- Stefan Blom Microso...

CRM redeployment 10-04-04
Hi all, I have recently tries testing the redeployment of crm from one domain to another. I followed the steps in the redeployment guide yet it fails when i use the redeployment wizard to map users... I feel maybe it is something to do with having the same amount of users in each implementation or something... If anyone can shed light on this matter it would be very helpful...! TIA Emily ...

Correcting Page Numbering with Section Breaks
Hi Community, How do I correct the page numbering in a Word document with section breaks? I inadvertently remove the first page number directly from the footer and now all pages have the same number. The first page of the document is a cover page; the second page contain the abstract and on which I would like to start the page numbering at 1. I have created two section breaks--one between the first and second pages, and one between the second and third pages. This was done to untie formatting between the sections. Thank you in advance for your assistance. In Word, the pa...

Maximum number of data series possible in excel 2007
What is the maximum number of data series possible in excel 2007? In excel 2003 it is 255. Is it the same for 2007? Same. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "divya" <gosain.divya@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2d5c607b-8f5d-409d-83f2-e0884c617d90@v26g2000prm.googlegroups.com... > What is the maximum number of data series possible in excel 2007? In > excel 2003 it is 255. Is it the same for 2007? Still 255: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP100738...

Counting number of rows with Cond. Formatting to avoid save problem (KB 215783)
Hi Chaps I have hit the problem where I get the following message when I save my large, old xls: "Excel could not save all the data and formatting you recently added to <my file>.xls" I have read through these groups and the MS KB and it seems the only reason this would happen is if I exceed 2050 rows of conditional formatting. I have written some code to try determine how many rows I have conditional formatting - but this tells me I have only 1772 rows. My code is below - can anyone see anything wrong with it which may be under reporting the number of lines with CF? Does ...

Text box formatted to General Number with 2 decimal places NOT allowing the decimal place.
When we enter data into this text box that's formatted it will not show the decimal places. Can anyone tell me what I've got wrong? Formatted how? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "p-rat" <osupratt@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a9fdc625-105d-4713-b0ae-3c1092c8db07@f47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com... > When we enter data into this text box that's formatted it will not > show the decimal places. Can anyone tell me what I've got wrong? Check the field of the table it is bound to to see if it is an integer field. -- KARL DEWEY Build a li...

Help with formula 04-20-10
Hi, I hope you can help me with this formula. I have two spreadsheets called the following:- 1) SME main 200410 2) SME PRE accounts CAT1_RCB checked 120310 (2) Coloumn A in both spreadsheets contains a list of numbers (e.g. 1012381211420) and both coloumns contain 6905 rows. I need a formula in cell b1 of spreadsheet 2 that will look at the number in cell a1 of spreadsheet 2 and if that number is in coloumn A of spreadsheet 1 then I want cell b1 of spreadsheet 2 to return a value of Yes if not then I want a value of No Thanls It's easier to set this up with bot...