      Subject:  Any Subject Does it
      Sent:     12/10/2007 12:03 PM

      'INTERNAL USER' on 12/10/2007 12:03 PM
            None of your e-mail accounts could send to this
recipient.

For reference:
we're using Microsoft CRM Professional 3.0
Outlook 2003 on all systems
CRM Client for Laptops

any help is greatly appreciated. We've been having this issue for
several months now.

Thanks,

Ken
0
KenCraft
12/10/2007 5:21:09 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

When selecting the attendees for the appointments, do the users choose them
from the CRM Users address book or the Global Address List?

--
Richard Riddle
CRM Developer

"KenCraft" wrote:

> When a user creates an appointment in Microsoft Outlook CRM Laptop
> Client by clicking the "NEw Appointment" Icon we get the following
> back from "System Administrator".
>
> This usually occurs for internal users only, and a subsequent RESEND
> gets the appointment through. The only information Microsofts KB has
> on this is an acknowledgement of the problem, and no estimate on
> repair.

Sending Email #3
I am able to receive but not send email, with the following error message: "553 authentication required" "check email properties". I can send sometimes if I go in and re-enter my password but once I close outlook and re-open, it will not send. Its unpredicable and causing large problems for my business. You can set up the required authentication on the "Outgoing Server" tab in your e-mail account properties. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve t...

can't send emails
Hi there! I've looked to all posts here and didn't find an answer to my problem. I've got following error while trying to send an email from CRM Web - Client: Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: An unexpected error occurred. Error Details: An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : A SOAP error occurred: '80040154Class not registered ' Error Number: 0x80040216 Source File: D:\CRM\Core\src\platform\include\proxy\proxyutil.h Line Number: 47 Date: 10-21-2005 Time: 15:54:38 Type: Platform Error (2) Server: crm Query String: /Activities/Email/ed...

Error 0x8004210a. Sending and Recieving Reported Error
Please help I've just purchased some webspace and a pop3 e-mail account. When I try to set up my e-mail account in Outlook, I get the message above. A friend has tried to set them up on his machine, and has had no problems (he runs Windows XP). I have PC cillin (Virus Checker / Firewall), and I thought this might be causing the problem, so I disabled it and also completely uninstalled it, but I still get the message in Outlook when I set up the e-mail and Test it. I'm running Windows 2000. Thanks Neil ...

MS Outlook
Here's the situation: I want to prevent MS Outlook users from sending any attached files larger than 3 mb. My company is in a small office environment. We have about 35 PC's running everything from Outlook 97 to Outlook 2003. We are using a Cobalt Qube email server, which is about five or six years old. It does an adequate job most of the time. However, it has limited administrative features. Every so often, one of our sales people will send out an email with a large attachment - 6 mb, 12 mb, yesterday it was 19 mb. It was addressed to 12 people on staff. Needless to say it crushed ...

how to disable yes/no prompt when mapi is used to send email
I am using compaq insight manager which has the abiolity to sent email alert via the mapi profile with outlook for XP. The problem is a warning pops up saying thisis a VB script and may be a virus sending this email. press yes or no to send. I need to disable this so the emails can be sent automatically. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Can't send email. Sits in Outbox.
My email sits in Outbox and DOES NOT have attachments. I'm getting an error 0x800ccc13. Cox.net Internet connection was down for 2 days and mail wasn't coming in for a day. They said this is an Outlook problem or Norton antivirus. So I disabled all my Norton. It still won't send email. I CAN receive email. The only software I added lately was my portable keyboard software. Help! Thanks! >-----Original Message----- >My email sits in Outbox and DOES NOT have attachments. I'm >getting an error 0x800ccc13. > >Cox.net Internet connection was down for 2 da...

how to send mail to a specific id
When chosing to send mails to an account, I just get to choose the account. But there are cases where I maintain more than one mail ids (email1, email2 and email3 fields). Is it possible for me to choose which mail id of the account I want to send the mail to? Thanks ...

exmerge calendar send on behalf issue
Hello - I migrated an exchange box using the exmerge utility and have noticed that when a user tries to change an appointment that was on the old box and has invitees, it will not send an update as there is a permission error with send on behalf. This is not a shared calendar, just the users own calendar that was imported from their previous mailbox on the other exchange server. The only scenario that I can figure that would cause something like this is is the calendar appointment is tied down with the previous user and is not associated as the organizer with the new appointment. Any thoug...

Unable to send or receive messages for the {email} acct
I have 5 email accounts in Live Mail and today all of them are getting this message: Unable to send or receive messages for the {email} account. The connection to the server has failed. Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E I have tried removing and adding the accounts but get the same error. It would be hard to believe 5 different providers are having server problems: Hotmail, Gmail and Comcast. Any assistance is appreciated. AV program scanning email incoming/outgoing ? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Kay" <Kay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Outlook 2007 initial send/receive problem, inability to close
Hi I have Outlook 2007 installed on a Windows 7 64 bit platform. There is one persistent problem which I cannot eliminate by using Office Diagnostics. When I launch Outlook, it carries out a send/ receive. Nearly every time, when checking the second account, it downloads all emails apart from the last one which it continues to show as processing. Cancelling the action appears to end the process, but it will not respond to any further send/ receive requests. Closing Outlook also won't work, as although it vanishes apart from the icon in the system tray, outlook.exe can s...

Recipient policy updates fail with LDAP Error 8033
We noticed today that new user accounts were not getting their email addresses filled in as specified in the default recipient policy (Exchange 2003). I turned up logging on the server for MSExchangeAL and see that the server is failing to apply the policy because it gets an error #8033, Category LDAP Operations, Source MSExchangeAL -- Error text: LDAP search result on directory emsexch1.emscrm.com for entry 'C=emscrm,DC=com' was unsuccessful with error:[0xa] Referral [ 0000202B: RefErr: DSID-031006D9, data 0, 1 access points ref 1: 'com' -- The domain controller for both r...

receving the email i send
Hello, I use my hotmail account in outlook 07 (not live mail. my old hotmail account still works in outlook) when I send a message from my hotmail account, I receive the same message to my own adress. How can and why that happens? ...

Slow send and receive
For some reason my Outlook is slowing down to barely a crawl with Send and Receive. It's now taking minutes to do. Any suggestions? Thanks, Frank What version of Outlook are you using? Also test whether other download traffic is fast or slow as well. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply address; remove al...

no permission to send the message for the specified user
-- Barbara How do I solve this? You do not have permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user. I am trying to forward faxes from Outlook. You can't use forward with faxes. You have to Open the fax then Print it to your fax printer and generate a new fax. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Barbara" <Barbara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D5A4306-09CD-44BB-90C4-31F93E7A5618@microsoft.com... > > -- > Barbara > How do I solve this? You do not have permission to send the message on > behalf of the specified user. ...

Sending photos from Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I select one or more pictures in iPhoto, select mail(Entourage) and then select a size that's less than 400 KB which is Entourage size limit for including a picture in the mail window (either sending or receiving). When Entourage boots the picture shows as an attachment but does not show in the mail window. Instead there's a image name like IMG_1846 but no picture. <br><br>The only way I can get the picture to show in the composing mail window is to drag it to the desktop a...

Send and save a message in folders
Is it possible to send and save a message in a folder like it is with Lotus Notes? A simple function asking in which folder I would to save my send mail. I would like to save all messages to one adress in one folder. Anders, As far as i know Exchange doesn't have a function like that. In outlook you can creat a rule that stores sent messages to specific custom made folders in Outlook Rgds, Jelle There's no setting to ask on sending but you can have rules move sent messages based on criteria "anders bitzer" <andersbitzer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Send notification to senders of rejection
I would like to send automatically a notification to specific senders taht their messages are not accepted. How can i do that with Outlook 2007 Vista version? -- HP Pavilion Elite m9040n 2.4gh 3gb mem 640gb hard drive, dvd lightscribe technology burner, Vista Home Premium, Office 2007 KingMe wrote: > I would like to send automatically a notification to specific senders taht > their messages are not accepted. How can i do that with Outlook 2007 Vista > version? Create a rule that sends back your message. Of course, since it can be seen in the headers of your se...

Restrict Users sending to specific email addresses (Exch 2003)
We have some ex-employees with personal email addresses that we don't want our employees to be able to send to. Is there a way to prohibit users from sending to specific email addresses? I've already tried adding the user to the Recipient Filtering within Message Delivery, but messages do go through. Also I have applied the filters on our Default SMTP Virtual Server. Any help would be appreciated. I'd try adding a contact in AD for that user and then setup restrictions on it. I suspect the check name would then resolve the SMTP address to the contact :-) If that works you could ...

Send To Macro
Hi guys, I can set a macro to send the workbook to an emai address/group. What I'm looking for is a way to send just a hyperlin to the file itself instead of the file. FILESIZE being the issue here. Any ideas would be greatly appreciate -- theshelton ----------------------------------------------------------------------- thesheltons's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1544 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27042 This may help: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3EC1827F.CA57713B%40msn.com But read the w...

Lost the capability to print from file to send to onenote?
I lost the capability to be able to send something to onenote from the print to menu. It happened once before and for the life of me I cannot remember what I did that time to get it back. I tried repairing microsoft office ultimate from both disks, I've did to separate system restores and it is still not showing up in the print menu that I can send to onenote. Can anyone help me with this problem? LOVEABLKWN wrote: >I lost the capability to be able to send something to onenote from the > print to menu. It happened once before and for the life of me I > cannot re...

Outlook not sending/recieving
Hi I run winXP with Outlook 2003 My outlook has suddenly stopped sending or recieving. My POP setting are the same as before. I have a broadband connection. It has never not worked before? Any ideas? thanks Have you tested your account settings? Tried removing and re-installing your account? Has your ISP changed any port settings? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, John Calder asked: | Hi | | I...

Problem sending mail to Multiple recipitants
Since i have applied all the latest security updates & service packs to Office 2000, i have a problem sending mails to 400+ recipitants at one time. I receive a no transport provider availible message as soon as the mail is sent. I originally thought it could be a bad contact within the address list, but i have been able to send the mail to all the recipitants by sending it out in blocks of 50 - 100. Is there something within the latest updates or service packs that limits the amount of recipitants you can send to at one time if so is there a way round it. Stephen Lane <steph...

Send mail no longer works
Using Outlook 2003 SP2 and all updates. Account is set up as a POP3 account, can receive and reply to mail but can not send new mail messages. No errors occur, when pressing send the mail goes to the outbox and then goes to the sent items folder, no error messages. Mail never gets delivered. I can ping the mail server, can telnet to the mail server on port 25 and get a 250 ok response when issuing a helo command. Her .pst file is 1.15gig in size. Is there a limit to how big a .pst file can be? I ran the Inbox repair tool and it did find errors but said it corrected them. At a total l...

Anyoone seen NDR generated where the Sender name is the failed recipient?
I have a really odd problem where someone will send an email via Outlook to another local user and will get an NDR returned from the Exchange 2003 server. Message tracking shows the message was delivered but the NDR lists the senders (ie their own) name and there is no time stamp as shown below ------------------------------ The following recipient(s) could not be reached: <Sender Name> on The recipient has been deleted or has no e-mail address. ------------------------------ It's happening to a number of individuals on infrequent occassions and I cannot find reference to this ...

Outlook express error sending and receiving mail
I have never had a problem using Outlook Express 6.0 for e-mail before, but after not using it for several weeks, when I tried again I got the following message: The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'vze3qg9q', Server: 'incoming.verizon.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10065, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E The puzzling thing is that some mail is getting through. I ordered a book from Amazon and they sent me a notification without a problem. But other people can't mail to me and I cannot get mail without the above error message. Anyon...