Cannot Direct Email via Mail Merge from the Outlook Client

Has anyone had a problem where the Organization Setting of Direct Email =
'Yes' and the Bulk Email service is running, but the Outlook Client still
throws the popup warning that Direct Mail is turned off?  Does something else
need to be set?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work