Can we use group policy templates for Outlook client options

Hi there,

We are looking to automate the CRM outlook client settings so we don't have
to manually change them for each user.

Is there any way we can do this through group policy or another way?
It would be handy if we had a list of registry settings that we could use?

Thanks
0
Sophie (25)
10/22/2008 4:08:02 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Using Relative path for XML data file?

WCF Client serialization problem

option button
Hi I need some help! I have a column with results from a survey. The results are in text but do have a ranking, e.g. the results can be A,B,C,D or E. I now want to create an option button or similar where I can let the user choose to cap the results so e.g. the maximum result is a B and then all A results should show up as B's. Is this possible? Thanks You'll need a helper column to do this. Try something like this: =IF(B3<=C$1,C$1,B3) B3 is the survey result, C1 is the "Cap" value. HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Andreas" wrote: > Hi > > I need som...

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Users ability to Manage Groups

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems