Can't see any data in Workflow Monitor

Hey there,

Have been finalising my server install and re-adding
Opportunities to the newer Workflow. But as doing this I
now cannot see any data records whatsoever in the Workflow
Monitor. It tells me how many items are
Active/Paused ..etc in the Summary creen, but when I got
to have them listed no data appears and claims that there
are no Active/Paused ..etc records?

No idea as to why????????
0
Chris
4/9/2004 8:06:37 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

data checking
I am using a simple form for the user to enter data into the main table. one of the fields available is "Box Number" and each of these boxes holds 16 items. i use a separate field "slot number" to designate where each item is stored in the box. is there a way to store the data when entering it into the form, so that each slot number can only be used on time for each box number? i want to create some sort of data checker or error message that will tell the user "this slot number in box X is already used". any ideas how i can set this up? che...

Send workflow email to case contact instead of Account Primary Con
We have a case workflow set to send an email to the contact. However it is sending to the primary contact on the account rather than the contact selected for the case. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Communit...

data exchange with XML
What is Microsoft solution for the data exchange between different platform with XML? Thanks. Hello! > What is Microsoft solution for the data exchange between different platform > with XML? Thanks. What do you mean? XML itself is considered the solution... You can, for example, export XML from Access, transform it using XSLT and import it into eXist. -- Pascal Schmitt What is eXist and what is it used for? Thanks. "Pascal Schmitt" <newsgroup@cebra.nu> wrote in message news:OOUiYvDyFHA.2312@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello! > >> What is Micro...

See that correction update from MS Corp.
--obibpunkgpwjz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gyifzzeayfgb"; type="multipart/alternative" --gyifzzeayfgb Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mycmhuvlh" --mycmhuvlh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2004, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vulnera...

Need help to filter data from multipule sheets to specific sheet
i have a data in sheet1, sheet2 and sheet3. Data in all sheets have unique id(number). I have to filter data with unique id in sheet3 if the same unique id exists in sheet1 or sheet2 the data of column B or C incorporated in sheet3 in specified column of the unique id row. Sorry friends my english is not good. Hi, If I didn't misunderstand you you want to compare the ID in sheet3 with the ID in sheet 2 or 1 and if it exist to bring the data from column B , if so use =sumproduct(--(a1=sheet2!$A$1:$A$1000),sheet2!$B$1:$B$1000) if this is not what you are looking for please ...

Curreny data and Xml

transfer data from one text box in a form to another
how do i transfer data from one text box located on a form to another text box located on a sub-form on the main form. complicated i know. what vba code do i use. any solutions thank you you need to specify if you want to make the operation after which event in subform. then you need to put something like this: [textboxinsubform] = Forms!FormName![texboxinform].text LD -- Lorenzo Díaz Cad Technician "vss85" wrote: > how do i transfer data from one text box located on a form to another text > box located on a sub-form on the main form. complicated i know. ...

datas ms access to excel
Hallo, I have a certain amount of datas, which I put into MS Access. A part o those datas should now AUTOMATICALLY forwarded (duplicated) to excel. IE: In Access there is a row called item, the next is item number. Whe I put those subjects into Access -the same rows are in Excel- shoul duplicate it to Excel (item, item number). What is the most convenient way to do this? BTW I use MS Office 97. Cheers Juerge -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You have 2 basic alternatives :- In Access - File/Save As .. Export. In Excel - Data/Get External Dat -- Message posted from http...

What privileges are needed to see a Business Unit "lookup"
Hello, I created a Custom Entity "A" with an N-1 relationship to Business Unit. I gave security rol "X" all "organization" privileges to the custom entity A, and gave all "organization" privileges to Business Unit entity. The user can see and create "A" but is not being able to see the Business Unit lookup (is disabled). What privilege am I missing? Thanks Piri Yebra You'll need Append rights on BU and Append To on "A". See http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa679989.aspx for details. Hope this helps. -- George Do...

Transfering data into locked spreadsheet
Hello all, I need some help on how to transfer data into a protected spreadsheet. Copy and paste is not working because there are some locked cells in-between the cells I am trying to paste. Here is an example: A B C 1 P 0 P 2 0 P 0 3 P 0 P P=Protected cell 0=Unprotected cell where I'm trying to paste data into My problem is that I can paste data only when the cells are together and there are no protected cells between them. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to paste or move the data into the above cells without having to enter data into each c...

Can't get rid of "Microsoft User Data" folder in Documents Folder
I've tried to move and delete the Microsoft User Data folder which appears in my main Documents Folder. Every time I use Office VX, it reapears. Changing the name of the Documents folder didn't work, Office VX just created a new one Does anyone know how to move it to another location? Very grateful for any suggestions Thanks Paul On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:36:29 -0600, Paul Sweeney wrote (in article <ef3e5d49.0411231636.74f3ad9c@posting.google.com>): > I've tried to move and delete the Microsoft User Data folder which > appears in my main Documents Folder. Every time ...

Need help getting data from Word to Excel
I'm novice level with Word and Excel, so excuse what may be a basic question/problem that I've got. I asked an employee to enter lots of data into Excel. The data is company name, address, contact name, and phone number. I requested that each type of data be entered into different columns. Instead, the employee used MS Word 2003. To compound the issue, the employee did not use commas, tabs, or any other delimiter or formatting method that might allow me easily to get the data over into Excel (by *easily* I mean using a technique that I know ; ) The data in Word simply is s...

Posting Setup Monitoring -
Would there be a way to monitor the changes made by a User to the Posting setup? Every once a while the setting gets chnaged whihc is very hard to find who could have done this; to avoid this heppening again in the future. As far the Security is concerned there are only 2 users who have the access to go into POSTING and none of these happen to make any change still it gets disturbed and then reporting gets messed up causing lot unrest. Any help or advice would highly be appreciated. On Nov 13, 1:18=A0pm, "ZeeAay" <zee...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Would there be a way t...

How do I best pass data between two programs.
I have a program that receives data from a serial port. No transmit. I want to build a separate program that will run on the same PC that also needs to receive the same serial port data. No transmit. I figured one program would pass data to the other program. I could use a TCP socket to localhost. This would be easy. Is there a better way? "Paco" <paco_beams@gmail.com> wrote in message news:UbwLi.1053$ua4.736@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net... >I have a program that receives data from a serial port. No transmit. I want >to build a separate program that will run on th...

CSocket Receive Without Data Results in Debug Assertion
Hi all, I have tried to call Receive on CSocket even when no data are received. This results in debug assertion error. Can I know how I can prevent this? Regards cleohm Tell us what the assert is! when the assert comes up see press retry. and tell us where the assert is. AliR. "cleohm" <cleohm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD25D3F0-D437-41AF-8BCA-736D2DDF090D@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > I have tried to call Receive on CSocket even when no data are received. > This results in debug assertion error. Can I know how I can prevent this?...

Newbie: Building a data output based on the XSD
Hi I'm new to the XML arena and I have built an XSD (from within Biztalk) and I need to build an XML document with the relevant data conforming to the XSD. Unfortunately I can't use Biztalk as it uses a fixed delimited count. (for example a repeating section contains 10 delimiters, each record represents 2 delimeters therfore that secion incorporates a repeat of 5 rows, unfortunatley the delimiters are of all the same type) I have tried loading the xsd into a project and generated a dataset, but i'm having trouble populating it at complex level. Is this the best way to go...

DATA MIGRATION FROM MAC
I would like to transfer checking account history from a Quicken program on Mac to a new PC runining Windows XP Professional. How is this done? >Subject: DATA MIGRATION FROM MAC >From: "jhp1019" anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com >Date: 8/6/2004 1:37 AM Eastern Standard Time >Message-id: <11ef01c47b7f$da2cab00$a501280a@phx.gbl> > >I would like to transfer checking account history from a >Quicken program on Mac to a new PC runining Windows XP >Professional. How is this done? > > > > > > Very Carefully. I'm suspecting that ...

Windows resize small and stay stuck when moving from external monitor to laptop only
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, if I have a window open in word on my external monitor, then unplug my laptop, when I open up my laptop again, the word window is shrunk to a 1/4 of the size and it can't be dragged/resized larger. I have to quit and restart word. How can I fix this? Click the little Display icaon at the top of your screen. Adjust the resolution smaller, then adjust it back to where you want it. Then it allows you to drag/resize. Marty Koenig CxO To Go TonyD@officeformac.com wrote: >Version: 2008 >Operating System: Mac ...

Expression Builder; embedded data from other reports in Summary re
Hi. I think I have a syntax problem I’d appreciate some help with. I have several reports and I’d like to use the data from them to populate a Summary report. I’m using Expression Builder which I think is excellent (for me) as it gives very clear paths to Collections and objects. The data I’m trying to add to the Summary report has been built by summing rows in another report and hence the data is not a table entry. I make a BIG assumption here that as Expression Builder lets you see all your other report, then embedding data from each of those other reports to my Summary ...

additional data in drill-down viewer
Hello: A client would like to see additional data in drill-down viewer. More specifically, he would like to see, for expenses, more information than just "freight". He wants to see things like the PO description and other info. I vaguely remember being able to do this in column layout. How would this detail get on the drill-down viewer? Thanks! childofthe1980s The data is all dependent upon the column layout and what transaction detail you select. The FRx "Getting Started Guide" tells you which transaction detail column types work with GP. -- Charles Allen, M...

organising data from lines in word to excel columns #2
I have a word doc which contains lines of text that are formatted into sections like this: Page: Page Name Title: Page Title URL: www.page.com/page-name/ MetaKeywords: keyword 1, keyword 2, keyword 3 Metadescription: Page desc.. There are many of these in the doc that I have which I can copy and paste as plain text into excel but I then need to format them into columns likes so: Page Title URL MetaKeywords Metadescription Page Name Page Title www.page.com/page-name/ keyword 1, keyword 2, keyword 3 Page descr... Does anyo...

Can't see ANY color in Excel
I am "refurbing" a laptop to give to another user in my company. My problem is that I cannot see any color in Excel, I cannot fill a cell, and when I am typing in a color it turns to black when clicking on another cell. The actual display is fine as I can see color in any other application. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, ran updates, and no luck. This is the Office Small Business Edition 2003. Any help would be appreciated. Doug Is this by any chance the issue:- MS Article found at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;Q320531 OFF: Changes to Fill Color ...

Comparing sheets data
How do i compare two (or three) sheets to find wich cells are duplicating? I want to compare two sheets and find out which numbers are duplicating (same). And is it possible to get an answer in a new worksheet? Thanks. Hi, Are you familiar with lookup functions? VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX. Before I can suggest one I would need to have a description of how the data is presented in the worksheets. Regards, Jon "Vytautas" wrote: > How do i compare two (or three) sheets to find wich cells are duplicating? > I want to compare two sheets and find out which numbers are duplicat...

Data Access Page timeout problem
Hi, I am getting data via Data Access Page from a stored procedure on a SQL-Server 2000. With growing tables I get the error message: "Timeout expired". Is there a way to change the settings to eliminate this problem? I have already optimized the stored procedure. Thanks a lot I figured out how to do this by myself, add MSODSC.Connection.CommandTimeout=0 in scripts, thanks anyway On Jul 9, 2:18 pm, bin <bin4...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, I am getting data via Data Access Page from a stored procedure on > a SQL-Server 2000. With growing tables I get the error message:...

Data Execution prevention
I have a huge problem. I am not able to print any PDF that I download. the message I am getting is re Data Execution prevention. So I changed the settings so I "Turn on DEP except for thos programs that I select (and included Adobe Acrobat in the list to check to turn DEP off.). Hasn't made a difference, despite restart after restart no change. Windows is up to date, Adobe is up to date, have firewall cannot think of any other items to check. The error message is always the error re DEP. Any suggestions? On Mar 17, 3:59=A0am, suek <s...@discussions.microsoft.com...