Can't opening crm in braowser after installing.

Hi,
if have installed crm on a server 2003 with sql2005,exchnage2003.
The user i installed have domainadministrator access.

After installation i can't open crm in the internet explorer.
A popup shows which says: activate user dataset.

What should I do now. Everything is correct installed, but after the
installation I can't go into the crm...????

What should I do now?

I hope someone have a solution for me.

regards,

Michael
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Karsten,

I'm not familiar with the "activate user dataset" message, but I'd like to
ask more about your installation - did you point your new installation to an
existing database? Can you briefly lay out the steps performed for the
install?

mm

"Karsten" wrote:

> Hi,
> if have installed crm on a server 2003 with sql2005,exchnage2003.
> The user i installed have domainadministrator access.
>
> After installation i can't open crm in the internet explorer.
> A popup shows which says: activate user dataset.
>
> What should I do now. Everything is correct installed, but after the
> installation I can't go into the crm...????
>
> What should I do now?
>
> I hope someone have a solution for me.
>
> regards,
>
> Michael

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

open two different Access reports

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

Freeze Excel Spreadsheet till template open first then spreadsheet
Hi, When I export the data from Access 2002 to excel spreadsheet after select excel templates. I couldn't open the spreadsheet until i open the template and then closed the template. I open the spreadsheet where i get the data from Access 2002. It works. Here is the area that I have trouble with. 'Hide warnings on the spreadsheet ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = False 'Save the workbook ExcellApplication.ActiveWorkbook.Save 'Turn spreadsheet warnings back on ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = True 'Make it visible ExcellApplication.V...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

opening .pst archives

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

opening a .docx with word 2004

attachment previewers not installed?

Effectively stoping open relay.
I have a client who started using exchange 2003 few days back. This client is having more than 12 subnets starting from 172.27.50.0, 172.16.0.0 to 172.27.0.0 and 10.172.172.0 & 10.172.173.0 subnets in different location in town which are conneted by DSL. This users are connecting to the Exchange server 172.16.5.25. Most of these users are POP3 users. I have 2 SMTP Virtual Server running. Default SMTP Virtual server 172.16.5.25 and the second for Externel. In the Mail connector I have added only the external as the local bridgehead server. In the relay properties of the internal I...