can't get web serices running

i'm trying to do a basic query against the crm 3.0 web servies from an
asp.net 1.1 project. code is as follows:

CrmService oCrmService = new CrmService();
oCrmService.CallerIdValue = new CallerId();
oCrmService.CallerIdValue.CallerGuid = new
Guid(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["callerGUID"]); // privUser GUID //
oCrmService.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;
oCrmService.PreAuthenticate = true;
try
{
	WhoAmIRequest userRequest = new WhoAmIRequest();
	WhoAmIResponse user = (WhoAmIResponse) oCrmService.Execute(userRequest);
}
catch(System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException ex)
{
	lblResponse.Text = "Error: " + ex.ToString();
}

when i run this, i get:

Error: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to
process request. at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at
methodName, Object[] parameters) at
ITI_web_site.CrmSdk.CrmService.Execute(Request Request) in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\iti_web_site\web references\crmsdk\reference.cs:line 42 at
ITI_web_site.assessment_company_details.btnTestCrmConnection_Click(Object
sender, EventArgs e) in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\iti_web_site\assessment_company_details.aspx.cs:line 187

any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

tks

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

how do I get outlook to go online?
I can't seem to find an answer to my problem. I have installed Microsoft Outlook 2003 but everytime I click on it it says it cannot find a connection to the internet even though I am CONNECTED! Do I have to subscribe to something? Can someone please help. I am fast giving up on Outlook. Thanx. What kind of e-mail account are you using and how did you set it up? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Res" wrote: > I can't seem to ...

Getting appts to print on one page
I am using calendar assistant to print multiple overlaid calendars at once on letter size paper. All the appointments show up on the first page, except for one. This one pushes to a second monthly page duplicating the first. ie - I get two November 2009s - one with all appts except one and the other page with only the one rogue appointment -- Thanks, Alison ...

Switchboard hangs when running a macro
Access 2003: I've recently discovered the Switchboard - a grand concept; wish it wasn't so hidden... When running a macro from a form, no problem. But when running the same macro from the Switchboard, Access hangs. It seems to run all of the steps in the macro, and finish, but then Access hangs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike in Sugar Land, TX On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:28:03 -0800, Switchboard newbie <Switchboard newbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: My crystal ball is broken. Can you post some code, stripped to the bare essentials? -Tom. ...

OWA
SBS 2003 SP1, Exch 2003 SP2, FBA w/ SSL. If I add/delete a calendar event via OWA, I get a 5.1.7 NDR in my Inbox (pasted below). The calendar item is added/delete, and I see it in OWA or Outlook. I haven't seen any other posts similar to this, nothing on MS support. Any clues? ========== Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Sent: 12/21/2006 8:24 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: System Attendant on 12/21/2006 8:24 AM The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or t...

Unable to get DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn call in windows 7
I am trying to add an initial vidpn topology by implementing the DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn call in the WDDM miniport driver. But starting from windows 7 i am unable to get the DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn function call from dxgkrnl.After searching through the MSDN documentation i found out that the function is deprecated starting from windows 7. msdn link: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee220395.aspx According to msdn "On a computer running Windows 7, the display mode manager (DMM) determines an appropriate VidPN topology to apply using VidPN history d...

HELP!!! Can't get forumla figured out!
Hello, This is my first posting to this forum, and I haven't been able to search using the right criteria (not even sure what I would search under) to find what I need so I thought I would post a thread with the question. I have an access query that gives me the results in a spreadsheet layout, with 2 worksheets on it. I need to create a forumla that will look at the data on the 2nd sheet and compare the values in 2 particular columns with the value in one cell on the 1st sheet and populate a different cell on the 1st sheet with a count of entries from the 2nd sheet. If Sheet B, Colu...

Publisher is running really slow
Can someone tell me if publisher would slow down due to the amount of graphics within a publication? I would imagine so but I want to be sure. Isn't Publisher designed for that purpose? Graphics, etc.? Thank you. Richard Depends on your computer's capabilities. Have you upgraded your video driver? Go to the manufacturer's web site and look around. Slide the acceleration down on your adapter, that sometimes helps. Right-click your desktop, properties, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.o...

IS size vs EDB file size?? I don't get it!!
I am using Standard version of Ex 5.5. I realize the 16gig limit. My question is I have added up the Kbyte in Ex Admin and it does not come close to the actual size of the priv.edb file. I have done an offline defrag also but did not get any amount of space back. I have been through the MS knowledge base and have read the articles on this subject. The kbyte size is 1.6gig and my edb file size is 14.1gig. What is using over 12gig of space??? Any ideas would be very much appreciated. I don't have 12gig of rules as the MS knowledgebase suggests. "Orlando" <Oplasencia@tp...

get/change first operation on table 'uprEmployeeCount' failed
I created a 'test' company on V10, restored the backup from our real company into this test company. I have inactivated all the employees in the test company. Unless I enter Dynamics as sa, I get the following message: A get/change first operation on table 'uprEmployeeCount' failed accessing SQL Data. Under the more info button: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Drive][SQL Server] The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'zDP_UPR41600F_1',database 'DYNAMICS', schemo 'dbo'. I have deleted the UPR41600 table and recreated it but I still get the...

Can't get my Focus
I have a form(frmProducts) on a tab control object (TabClt) that is on another form(frmOrders). I have a search box on frmProducts that filters "On change" and then keeps its focus in that box. Private Sub txtDescSearch_Change() DoCmd.ShowAllRecords Me.Filter = "Description like '" & txtDescSearch & "*'" Me.FilterOn = True Me.txtDescSearch.SetFocus SendKeys "{F2}" End Sub It works fine when I open frmProducts by itself but when I open the tab it is on from frmOrders. When I enter the first search letter it does fi...

My XPpro won't boot completely or run any programs
On booting my computer this morning (yes, 10 hours ago) I began receiving bcmwltry.exe errors that the application failed to initialize (0xc0000006) etc. The option is to close the application by selecting yes. About 10 seconds later the error message would pop up again. My computer will not finish booting up. The background is visible but I have no start menu or bar, also nothing on my desktop. I did a google search for this error and found some suggestions. All of them said to run msconfig and uncheck bcmwltry from the menu. They also advised to delete the bcmwltry.e...

HELP SCREENS, can't get help..
HELP SCREENS, can't get help.. 100723 1900 no pun.. can't get help on how to turn off "TILE" windows if using the term correctly. had seen setting somewhere, to stop Excel from minimizing to a narrow window when help opens (how the heck supposed to compare help to work doing when reducing window on us: cannot read window). where is the setting to stop windows / excel help from resizing to a narrow screen, when you open help. Top left of the help window autotile icon (looks like double page). It toggles between the help andexcel windows being tiled and vo...

Microsoft Icons for Web Use
I have several Office documents I'm linking to on my web site and I'm looking for where I can download the icons for the Office applications. Anyone? Specifically, I need an icon for MS Word and MS Excel. It was much easier to find the Acrobat icon for use. :( Thump If you have Office you already have access to the icons. Select one of the applications in the MS Office folder then Command+I for Get Info. Click the icon in the Get Info window & Command+C to copy it, Paste to wherever. NOTE: As an FYI, as with all corporate logos & trademarks there are copyright restrictio...

location of web query
I have a file that refreshed 2006 data that I am now changing to 2007 but I cannot recall where a web query is on a certain worksheet, is there an easy way to find in which cell the query resides? ...

a document has gone in compatibility mode how do I get it back
I lost a couple of documents that I had saved and was changing the saved title and as I have said the document has gone into compatibility and I cant get it back. ...

How to get total "conditional sum of cells" in a column?
Hi all, I have dollar amounts in one col, and status in another. I want the sum of those dollar amounts where the corresponding status cell is empty (blank). How do I do this? Thanks for any hints, cdj Status in Column A and dollar amounts in Column B: =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A100="")*B2:B100) -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "sherifffruitfly" <sherifffruitfly@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bc08584b-1338-4b3f-8ab3-cc3e1602e581@n1g2000prb.go...

outlook web access in office xp pro
Is Outlook web access available with office xp pro? If so, how do I obtain it? Thx Outlook Web Access requires an Exchange Server. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "brad" <bjjulum@comcast.net> wrote in message news:028601c398dd$336cf980$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is Outlook web access available with office xp pro? If > so, how do I obtain it? Thx ...

I don"t office,but need Excel or some part of it to open a web pag
help me I don't won't to load all of office "cowboy" wrote: > help me I don't won't to load all of office Hi you can buy Excel as separate product. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "cowboy" <cowboy@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:5B015950-A7AC-49D0-9386-7EFFF9B9404D@microsoft.com... > help me I don't won't to load all of office Hi, When about to load office, choose custom. You can then choose when to load certain parts. You can install them when you use them the first time. The installer will ask ...

Can callout developed by .net 1.1 call web service developed by ne
Hi I am developing MS CRM and i need to integrate with other system which implemented by VS 2005 .NET 2.0. The part of integration is when user insert or update company in CRM, then it must be auto update company in other system also. The updating should be synchronizing. What i am thinking is i customized at Post Create, Post Update, Post delete of company entity of CRM, then in the code i will go to call web service which coded by .net 2.0 to proceed modify, or inseret company record in other system. My problem is from what i understand that CallOut has to code and compile by .....

Can get UserProperty Names but not Values?
>From C++ using UserProp->Name I can get the name of a UserProperty, but UserProp->Value.bstrVal always returns nothing, anyone have any ideas what I could be doing wrong and has anyone ever accessed UserProperties from C++? UserPropertiesPtr UserProps = Con->UserProperties; if (UserProps->Count > 0) { tot = UserProps->Count; UserPropertyPtr UserProp; for (i=1;i < tot + 1;i++) { UserProp = UserProps->Item(i); MessageBox(NULL,UserProp->Name,"Test - Name",MB_OK); char* sText; sText = (char*)UserProp->Val...

Getting machine name when connecting to db
We have an application in Access 2000, front end/back end design,10-12 users. I want to save the dates and times they enter and exitfrom the app from their workstations in a table in the back end.How do I get the name of their workstation to save to that table? Theworkstations have names like "sales1", "sales2", "Reception", etc.Paul Fenton Add error handling as required. Place in a module and call functionwhen needed.'example by Donavon Kuhn (Donavon.Kuhn@Nextel.com)Private Const MAX_COMPUTERNAME_LENGTH As Long = 31Private Declare Function GetComputerName L...

Which 'event' to run pivot chart formatting code on file open?
Greetings I have code to change my pivot chart type to a mix of line and column also to refomat colours I need to run the code so that the user sees the changes when the file is opened Ive tried the 'workbook open' event and the chart activate event but noy joy so far. (Once the file is open, manualy triggering the code works perfectly) Any ideas? Thanks I don't know why workbook_open doesn't work. You could use Application.OnTime to run your code a short time (like 2 sec) after the workbook opens. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://Peltier...

Mails doesn't get received into INBOX
Hi, A user has several smtp address for his mailbox (6-8).when we send mail to primary address the user doesnot receive the mail, but when we send mail to his other SMTP addresses the user receives the mail. Any troubleshooting tips ??? Thanks in advance. Alex - What happens to the messages sent to the primary address? - Check SMTP log and Message Tracking to figure out. - Does the sender get a NDR? - Try sending a message (to the user's primary address) by telnetting to server's SMTP port - does it accept the message? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog ...

CRM Report erro on SQL server web
Can anyone help out with this --tya Server Error in '/Reports' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: CS0006: Metadata file 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll' could not be found Source Error: [No relevant source lines] Source File: Line:...

How do I get the printer to start at a spicific page.
Sometimes when printing pages for a 100 page book a page may jam. I try to start printing from that page to the end. It always wants to start from the first page instead of the 20th page. How do I get the printer to start printing from that page that was jammed and continue? -- Thank You Smitty wrote: > Sometimes when printing pages for a 100 page book a page may jam. I > try to start printing from that page to the end. It always wants to > start from the first page instead of the 20th page. How do I get > the printer to start printing from that page that was jammed and...