Can't Get CRM 3.0 Reports To Work

In the readme file that comes with server installation in the early access
program it mentions under Known Issues:
Microsoft CRM Server
Privileges Required for Installing Microsoft CRM and Using an Existing
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Server
The user installing Microsoft CRM and connecting to an existing Microsoft
SQL 2000 Server Reporting Services Server must have as a minimum the Content
Manager Role privileges at the Root Folder Level, and System Administrator
privileges at the Site Wide Setting Level.
How exactly do we set those required priviledges?  Is there anything else
that we need to do to get reports to print?

Is anyone getting the reports to print?

Thanks.

Rick Bellefond
RB Data Services

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Did you have an existing installation of SQL Reporting Services? If so, you
would use the SQL RS interface to add the CRM installer's account (ie, the
Administrator account) to SQL RS as a Content Manager. If SQL RS was
installed with CRM, describe the problem you are running into exactly. Are
you seeing reports listed in CRM in the reports section? Can you run them?
Can you launch SQL RS from the Start menu on the server?
--
Matt Wittemann
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Rick" wrote:

> In the readme file that comes with server installation in the early access
> program it mentions under Known Issues:
> Microsoft CRM Server
> Privileges Required for Installing Microsoft CRM and Using an Existing
> Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Server
> The user installing Microsoft CRM and connecting to an existing Microsoft
> SQL 2000 Server Reporting Services Server must have as a minimum the Content
> Manager Role privileges at the Root Folder Level, and System Administrator
> privileges at the Site Wide Setting Level.
> How exactly do we set those required priviledges?  Is there anything else
> that we need to do to get reports to print?
>
> Is anyone getting the reports to print?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Rick Bellefond
> RB Data Services

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

conversion #3
I am trying to upgrade from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003 on a new computer. When I attempt to export the data in my email files (inbox, sent,etc.)I do not have the "received" information exported - when mapping the fields I am unable to map several of the email fields; therefore, they are not exported. I have been unable to find the normal email fields to use in my mapping. How do I map normal email fields in an export operation? If I do not export this information my new computer has no idea when I received my old emails/ In the old days, the easiest way to keep all da...

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

BackUp #3
how i can take backup of all my company emailboxes and addresses? ...

INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS
INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS - www.InternetMillionDollars.biz Watch the VIDEO on YOUTUBE... NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQUjk5EGV0 MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY using 2007 featured INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS as a resource. WORK FROM HOME HOMEBASED JOBS AND IDEAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Professor James Bradley's "Quick and real way to make BIG MONEY on the Internet!" The Independent Finally you have FOUND IT! Make a FORTUNE each month... .... every month! 100% ON AUTOPILOT Read it NOW and CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Are you fed up with being short of MONEY all the time? Do you DREAM about a...

crm consultant needed asap

Reporting IRA distributions
I have an IRA account with corresponding cash account. I am trying to get the distribution from the IRA to show up as "Retirement Income" in the Tax-Related Transactions report. How to do it? The distributions are handled as a transfer from the IRA Investment cash acct to a checking account. Thanks for any help. Money 99, BTW. Do I need to upgrade to a later version? ...

Data migration - Adventure Works

3 Levels in Extended Pricing
Is it possible in Extended Pricing to have 3 levels of discounts. I assume yes because the max level in price trace is 3. I set up my Base Price Book to be all my List Prices. I then set up another price book and set it to be 50% of Base (Dealer Pricing) and then I want another price book to be "10% off of Dealer" I would then assign customers to this special price sheet/book. So doing a price trace I would have: List: $100 Dealer Original $100 Percent off 50% Unit Price $50 Special Original: $50 Percent off 10% Unit Price $45 Under my "Price Sheet Detail Maintenance...

getting started
I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? damselindistress <damselindistress@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL > address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? When you obtained your packet from SBC, they included all that information. Moreover, it's in the Help section of SBC Yahoo's site. The most likely settings are "pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com" for the incoming serv...

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
While trying to configure Ms CRM for outlook throws an error message HTTP Status 401: Unauthorized.Can anyone put me out of this issue. ...

date function #3

Custom reports #3

how to run onhand value report
I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:36:01 -0800, junebugg <junebugg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature You'll have to give us some more context than that, junebugg. What's the "onhand value report"? What's the "zoom feature"? You can see your database; we cannot! -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...