Can somebody tell me how to create uomschedules and UOM By CRM SDK

I can not use the following code to do this. Can somebody tell me how to do
this? thanks!
                crmsdk.CreateRequest create = new crmsdk.CreateRequest();
                crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM target
                    = new crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM();
                crmsdk.uom myuom = new crmsdk.uom();
               // crmsdk.uomschedule myuomschedule = new
opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.uomschedule();

                myuom.name = name1;

                myuom.quantity = new
opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.CrmDecimal();
                myuom.quantity.Value = Convert.ToDecimal(1);

                myuom.baseuom = null;

                myuom.isschedulebaseuom = new
opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.CrmBoolean();
                myuom.isschedulebaseuom.Value = Convert.ToBoolean(true);

                myuom.uomscheduleid = new
opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.Lookup();
                myuom.uomscheduleid.name = name2;
                myuom.uomscheduleid.type =
crmsdk.EntityName.uomschedule.ToString();
                myuom.uomscheduleid.Value = Guid.NewGuid();

                myuom.uomid = new opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.Key();
                myuom.uomid.Value = Guid.NewGuid();

                myuom.organizationid = new
opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.UniqueIdentifier();
                myuom.organizationid.Value = new
Guid("B317D7FF-4A69-4C4F-8D7E-04E03A5C154B");

                myuom.createdby = new opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.Lookup();
                myuom.createdby.type =
crmsdk.EntityName.systemuser.ToString();
                myuom.createdby.Value = new
Guid("E29A0B53-A047-DB11-AFA0-0003FFA1CB4B");

                myuom.modifiedby = new
opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.Lookup();
                myuom.modifiedby.type =
crmsdk.EntityName.systemuser.ToString();
                myuom.modifiedby.Value = new
Guid("E29A0B53-A047-DB11-AFA0-0003FFA1CB4B");

                target.UoM = myuom;
                create.Target = target;

                crmsdk.CreateResponse created =
(crmsdk.CreateResponse)m_CSserver.Execute(create);
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Shawn,

The following code creates a new unit named "Development" with a base unit
of an hour. It also adds another unit named "Day" defined as 8 hours.

Hope it helps,
Michael

uomschedule unitGroup = new uomschedule();

unitGroup.description = "Development";

unitGroup.name = "Development";

CreateUoMScheduleRequest request = new CreateUoMScheduleRequest();

request.UoMSchedule = unitGroup;

request.BaseUoMName = "Hour";

CreateUoMScheduleResponse response = (CreateUoMScheduleResponse)
service.Execute(request);

Guid unitGroupId = response.id;

uom dayUnit = new uom();

dayUnit.name = "Day";

dayUnit.quantity = new CrmDecimal();

dayUnit.quantity.Value = (decimal) 8;

dayUnit.uomscheduleid = new Lookup();

dayUnit.uomscheduleid.type = EntityName.uomschedule.ToString();

dayUnit.uomscheduleid.Value = unitGroupId;

Guid dayUnitId = service.Create(dayUnit);

--
Michael

Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2
Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx
Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup

"shawn" <shawn@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I can not use the following code to do this. Can somebody tell me how to do
> this? thanks!
>                crmsdk.CreateRequest create = new crmsdk.CreateRequest();
>                crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM target
>                    = new crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM();
>                crmsdk.uom myuom = new crmsdk.uom();
>               // crmsdk.uomschedule myuomschedule = new
> opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.uomschedule();
>
>                myuom.name = name1;
>
>                myuom.quantity = new
> opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.CrmDecimal();
>                myuom.quantity.Value = Convert.ToDecimal(1);
>
>                myuom.baseuom = null;
>
>                myuom.isschedulebaseuom = new
> opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.CrmBoolean();
>                myuom.isschedulebaseuom.Value = Convert.ToBoolean(true);
>

>                myuom.uomscheduleid = new
> opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.Lookup();
>                myuom.uomscheduleid.name = name2;
>                myuom.uomscheduleid.type =
> crmsdk.EntityName.uomschedule.ToString();
>                myuom.uomscheduleid.Value = Guid.NewGuid();
>
>                myuom.uomid = new opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.Key();
>                myuom.uomid.Value = Guid.NewGuid();
>
>                myuom.organizationid = new
> opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.UniqueIdentifier();
>                myuom.organizationid.Value = new
> Guid("B317D7FF-4A69-4C4F-8D7E-04E03A5C154B");
>
>                myuom.createdby = new
> opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.Lookup();
>                myuom.createdby.type =
> crmsdk.EntityName.systemuser.ToString();
>                myuom.createdby.Value = new
> Guid("E29A0B53-A047-DB11-AFA0-0003FFA1CB4B");
>
>                myuom.modifiedby = new
> opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.Lookup();
>                myuom.modifiedby.type =
> crmsdk.EntityName.systemuser.ToString();
>                myuom.modifiedby.Value = new
> Guid("E29A0B53-A047-DB11-AFA0-0003FFA1CB4B");
>
>                target.UoM = myuom;
>                create.Target = target;
>
>                crmsdk.CreateResponse created =
> (crmsdk.CreateResponse)m_CSserver.Execute(create);

0
Michael
12/15/2006 9:47:32 AM
Thanks very much! It works.
But I am wonder that why there are two modes to create an entity.

one mode : Guid EntityGUID= m_CSserver.Create(Entityname);
another mode : CreateEntityResponse created (CreateEntityResponse)
m_CSserver.Execute(request).

BTW: I can not create an unit grup throught the first way.

thanks again!

"Michael Höhne" wrote:

> [...]
> >
> >                myuom.organizationid = new
> > opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.UniqueIdentifier();
> >                myuom.organizationid.Value = new
> > Guid("B317D7FF-4A69-4C4F-8D7E-04E03A5C154B");
> >
> >                myuom.createdby = new
> > opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.Lookup();
> >                myuom.createdby.type =
> > crmsdk.EntityName.systemuser.ToString();
> >                myuom.createdby.Value = new
> > Guid("E29A0B53-A047-DB11-AFA0-0003FFA1CB4B");
> >
> >                myuom.modifiedby = new
> > opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.Lookup();
> >                myuom.modifiedby.type =
> > crmsdk.EntityName.systemuser.ToString();
> >                myuom.modifiedby.Value = new
> > Guid("E29A0B53-A047-DB11-AFA0-0003FFA1CB4B");
> >
> >                target.UoM = myuom;
> >                create.Target = target;
> >
> >                crmsdk.CreateResponse created =
> > (crmsdk.CreateResponse)m_CSserver.Execute(create);

> one mode : Guid EntityGUID= m_CSserver.Create(Entityname);

The parameter is a BusinessEntity, so you can pass any entity, including the
DynamicEntity. I don't know why there are two ways to do it, but there is no
functional difference between them.

--

> [...]
>> >                myuom.uomid.Value = Guid.NewGuid();
>> >
>> >                myuom.organizationid = new
>> > opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.UniqueIdentifier();
>> >                myuom.organizationid.Value = new
>> > Guid("B317D7FF-4A69-4C4F-8D7E-04E03A5C154B");
>> >
>> >                myuom.createdby = new
>> > opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.Lookup();
>> >                myuom.createdby.type =
>> > crmsdk.EntityName.systemuser.ToString();
>> >                myuom.createdby.Value = new
>> > Guid("E29A0B53-A047-DB11-AFA0-0003FFA1CB4B");
>> >
>> >                myuom.modifiedby = new
>> > opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.Lookup();
>> >                myuom.modifiedby.type =
>> > crmsdk.EntityName.systemuser.ToString();
>> >                myuom.modifiedby.Value = new
>> > Guid("E29A0B53-A047-DB11-AFA0-0003FFA1CB4B");
>> >
>> >                target.UoM = myuom;
>> >                create.Target = target;
>> >
>> >                crmsdk.CreateResponse created =
>> > (crmsdk.CreateResponse)m_CSserver.Execute(create);

Problems with creating a newsletter

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Standard Reports on CRM 3.0
I am trying to setup CRM 3.0; I have set it up on sql 2005 and migrated the data from ACT with no errors. when I click on reports in workplace a message is displayed - an error has occurred - contact the system administrator. I ran the environment diagnostic tool and no errors appeared. Can anybody point me in the right direction to resolve this. For more detail error information you can turn on Dev Errors. To do this, log onto the Microsoft CRM Server. Open a File Explorer window and navigate to the folder where the Microsoft CRM web site is installed. Open the web.config and chang...

Date trasfer when importing emails to CRM
When I import old emails into CRM from Outlook they are tagged in CRM with the today's date, the day I imported them. Is there any way to alter this date once in CRM to reflect the actual date of the email? I believe your referring to promoting emails within Outlook. If so, please see this thread: news:5DF7B2F7-B5CE-4FF9-80E3-421D4FE5F500@microsoft.com -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF94DF6-7659-4793-AF6E-439BB480DC29@microsoft.com......

CRM 3.0 and Price List Upgrading
Hi, Does anyone know if CRM 3.0 will have a mechanism to update large price lists and/or multiple price lists? We have CRM 1.2 and have 4 price lists, each having about 1200 items. We have an upcoming price list change - happens each quarter, and to do them manually takes days. I hope Microsoft has incorporated something like this into 3.0. Any info would be helpful. Thanks! Shauna ...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

can i download lxce serv.exe

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

how many receivers i can add