can not send email with an image

i wanted to send an email to multiple contacts with an image that can be
seen at the body part of the email. so i created an email template but could
not add the image file to the body of the email. since i could not attach
the file, i opened the image file with internet explorer and i drag and
dropped the image on the email template. it looked all right. the image can
be seen on the template. but when i sent it. the recipient could see no
image but the red x sign.

any solution for sending this type of image based emails from crm?

regards,
orkun

0
Orkun
2/11/2004 5:12:14 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

If you are mailing outside your organization, it might be thtat the link to
the image is not available from a public webserver. But, you can see it
internally because it is visible internally.

Rick.

"Orkun Goze" <orkung@nospam.mostyazilim.com> wrote in message
> i wanted to send an email to multiple contacts with an image that can be
> seen at the body part of the email. so i created an email template but
could
> not add the image file to the body of the email. since i could not attach
> the file, i opened the image file with internet explorer and i drag and
> dropped the image on the email template. it looked all right. the image
can
> be seen on the template. but when i sent it. the recipient could see no
> image but the red x sign.
>
> any solution for sending this type of image based emails from crm?
>
> regards,
> orkun

0
Rick

Emailing Invoices
Hi, Does anyone know a way for RMS to be able to email invoices the way QuickBooks does? Thanks -- Sacha Save it as a PDF then email it. www.pdf995.com Rob "sachafav" <sachafav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22759D8D-8E1D-498D-898F-26FB4A4DDD85@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Does anyone know a way for RMS to be able to email invoices the way > QuickBooks does? > > Thanks > -- > Sacha We configured a workstation with a PDF printer from Primo. We print the invoice to this printer which creates a PDF file on the desktop and ema...

How can I get a table to overflow to next page in Publisher?
How can I get a table to overflow to the next page in Publisher? Any help gratefuly received. Tables do not overflow... If the table is too large to fit on one page, try rotating it 90 degrees. It will be landscaped but it may fit. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "5airs55" <5airs55@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:605F84BC-191E-4E07-8BB7-2BA232208DA5@microsoft.com... > How can I get a table to overflow to the next page in Publisher? Any help > gratefuly received. ...

Can't send mail in Outlook Express
I am getting the following error: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'xxxxxx@xxxx.com'. Subject 'Read: Error', Account: 'Home', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP...

can I convert a word document (MS 7) to a microsoft works format?
Can this be done. I have windows 7 and want to convert a word document so I can send to daughter who only has Microsoft works. Windows 7 is an operating system; it does not come with any version of Word (the subject of this newsgroup) or any other word processor except WordPad (Notepad is probably better regarded as a text editor). You can create a file in WordPad and save it in Word .doc or RTF format. But perhaps you mean that you also have Word 2007. If so, use Office Button | Save As | Word 97-2003 document. I believe most recent versions of Works can handle this format...

macro for post editing: can't close loop
I am trying to write a macro to post-process machine translated files. One of the issues with translation from EN to ES is that "please"+ command normally is translated without please, just the command. It would be a tedious task for post editors to delete every occurrence of "please" translation and the upper case the next sentence. On Jun 8, 11:11=A0am, rubendelafuente <ruben.rdelafue...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am trying to write a macro to post-process machine translated files. > One of the issues with translation from EN to ES is that "please&quo...

Can I get Keyboard data not using Controls?
Is there any way I can detect a keyboard event while a Form is open, WITHOUT having to use the keyboard event handlers from the Control that has the Focus? For Example: Let's say I have Form that has only one Control, say a Textbox, and this Textbox is DISABLED so it can't take the Focus and receive keyboard events. Can I still somehow get the data coming from the keyboard and say, put it in a String. Of course, if the textbox were enabled and had the focus, I would want the data to ALSO go in the Textbox as it normally would. Thanks for any thoughts. hi, Ken ! > Is the...

Wild Card Email addresses
Is it possiable to have Exchange Server 2003 use wildcards in the SMTP address? For example, userid.companyA@mydomain.com userid.companyBmydomain.com Would all be routed to userid@mydomain.com The filter would be someting like userid*@mydomain.com Some sourt of string matching that users could use to help user keep track of who is selling their address. For example, they go to site www.company.com and need to register their email address. They would enter userid.company@mydomain.com. That email would then be routed to the users account without intervetion from the Exchange admin...

exporting email to access table
Is there a way to export emails to a microsoft Access database table? any direction would be great. thanks, mate ...

large email in exchange unable to delete
Hello, I've been looking for a solution, but nothing yet has worked. I have a user on Outlook 2003 who tried to send a 600MB file two days ago. it didn't go through, but she didn't receive a "could not send" notice, it's not in her sent mail folder, and she's now getting size limit warnings. Her local mailbox size doesn't reflect the size of the attachment, but using Exchange System Manager her total size is 600MB higher. Nothing that we have tried on the client has worked to remove the email, including procedures that have been suggested on this newsgroup. D...

Outlook 2002 emails are not deleted
This is my third post on the group and I can't understand why I'm not getting any help. I just want to have those e-mails filtered to the Deleted Items box removed from my pop3 server. This used to work, but I noticed a couple weeks ago it doesn't any more. I had this problem with O Express and the problem was the deleted items folder was currupted, so i saved all deleted messages i need in a new folder, closed OE, deleted it from where windows stores it and restarted OE, which then created a new deleted items folder. did this help? if not email me and i will assist >...

Can't read answer
The link in the email response displays a blank page. I can't read the answer to my question. Please try again. What was the question? When did you post the question? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "camaurer" <camaurer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CDE7C02-52F6-4D44-B81F-AC164C97CA0B@microsoft.com... > The link in the email response displays a blank page. I can't read the answer > to my question. Please try again. Instead of using that horrible web interface, try using a newsreader, such as Outlook Express, Windows Mail, or Wi...

2007 categorize and separate emails both inbox and sent
i have inquired on this before and have received some responses which are helpful but a few details remain--have also been to amazon, microsoft add-ons and other software---all three don't say the same thing always 1. receive email system sends it to say folder and then sub folder with this rule first category based on "a specific project number" in the subject space, and then by email address of the sender 2. same for sent email except that in this case the second criteria shall be email address of the person sent to 3. i assume that the system woud already ...

transfer outlook 2000 email to windows live mail on new computer
I have a new computer with Windows 7 Home Premium, Internet Explorer 8, and I downloaded and installed Windows Live Mail. My old computer has Windows XP, Internet Explorer 7, and Outlook 2000. I want to transfer all my emails, email folders, contacts (address book), rules, etc. into my new computer. In attempting to do this numerous ways I have discovered I have .pst files from the Hotmail account that came with my computer in 2002, .pst files from when I used Outlook Express until 2006, and two .pst files, outlook.pst dated today and archive.pst dated years ago. One onli...

Email not reaching individul domain, but is reaching all others.
Hi Guys, please if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I am having a problem with sending emails to an individual domain. All other domains i send to reach the recipients. Now i know the first thing that people will say is that it must be something on their end. Thats what i said too but, they too recieve mail from everybody except us. The domain i am trying to sent to is jacklinks.info and my domain is cms-mail.net I have found out who hosts their domain and its a company called all-inkl.com. I do a tracert from my SBS2003 server that has exchange running on it. First hop ...

What can cause 'incorrect format' when compiling an MFC exe for win98 on win98?
Hello and thanks for helping. An mfc project I have been working on now produces .exes that make windows98 show 'incorrect format' message. I looked up the error in MSDN and this is what I found: Error11 An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. ERROR_BAD_FORMAT What can cause this? For some background, I have been developing a program on a win98 computer but then switched to a w2k computer for a while. Now I have to go back to the win98 computer and support the program on other win98 computers. Problem is, when I reinstalled VC++, cleaned then rebuilt al...

I can't launch WMP 11
When I tried to launch WMP it tells me that WMPLOC.DLL HAS A VERSION NUMBER 11.0.6000.6344 WHERE 11.0.6002.18111 WAS EXPECTED. Follow the instructions at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/961047 Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk On 16/06/2010 13:04, DCardoso wrote: > When I tried to launch WMP it tells me that WMPLOC.DLL HAS A VERSION NUMBER > 11.0.6000.6344 WHERE 11.0.6002.18111 WAS EXPECTED. ...

what is the attribute name for this : "automatically update e-mail addresses based on email-address policy"
There is a check box above for the exchange 2007 console. What is the equivalent of the attribute name ? "EmailAddressPolicyEnabled" -- Tim. "IT STAFF" <jkklim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4E9A4E62-2028-435A-B982-0059BAA273F8@microsoft.com... > There is a check box above for the exchange 2007 console. > > What is the equivalent of the attribute name ? ...

I am missing email, not visible but being received
I recently upgraded from Outlook Express to Outlook2003 and I successfully imported and transfered all my folder in Outlook2003. I removed all my info from Express. When I click Send/Receive the progress bar shows emails coming in but I cannot view them. They are not in any folder and I cant get them from the PST files. I am running WIndowsXP on a laptop, no server or anything fancy. Just a plain old Dell Inspiron 6000. In news:3B809559-E9D7-40F3-9027-15AE2983212D@microsoft.com, Brian <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I recently upgraded from Outlook Express to ...

Outlook XP: Sending email on command instead of automatically
After clicking Send when composing an email in Outlook 2000, it would put it into the Outbox and wouldn't send until the user click "Send" under tools or until the next automatic send/recieve process is initiated. Outlook XP will just automatically send the email. Is there a way to configure Outlook XP to perform the send process the way Outlook 2000 did? I appreciated being able to fix mistakes in an email that I realized AFTER clicking Send. Answer depends on your mail account type, connection type, and automatic polling interval. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] &quo...

How can I share my visio 2003 document?
HI, I'm drawing my project with visio 2003 UML. This file contains more than 15 pages and 200 classes(will be more and more) It's too slow when I save that page. Can I share my models(class architect) in my document with other document? And is there any way to share my document with other man so to write down simutanously and after that to merge all document in a file like cvs? Thanks in advance. No, this isn't possible. All the information needs to be in a single file. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and...

having 2 accounts in outlook 2003 and deciding which one to send as
Hi, I have 2 accounts in outlook 2003. One is my exchange work account and the other is my home account. When I send e-mails, I would like to choose which account I can send from. I think Outlook Express has this feature, does Outlook 2003 have it? Thanks. Yes, it is the Accounts button. Also, you need to ensure that you can send from both accounts at home - authentication is probably required for one or the other, depending on the accounts. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal ...

Can anyone tell me why this happens.....
Scenario: I have a large resource spreadsheet, and on a few tabs, I have MS Project plans linked in. On the same pages with the linked info, I have a few columns of functions that take data from the linked info and do various searches and lookup through it. On other tabs, I have tables, which assess certain criteria such as the week number and resource name. The cells do a SUMPRODUCT that adds the the hours for a given week for a given resource. Problem: When first linked all is fine, and is 50% of the time, but every so often when I update the links, the tabs with the tabular info...

create a email invite to a meeting WITHOUT Outlook
I don't have Outlook but would like to send someone a email to invite them to a meeting. I think that's a vcalendar file? Anyone know an easy way for me to make one wihtout having Outlook? Thanks in advance, Mark Do you have any sort of calendaring program like Windows Calendar in Vista? "Mark Andrews" <mandrewsNOSPAM@rptsoftware.com> wrote in message news:u8LV03UVJHA.4948@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I don't have Outlook but would like to send someone a email to invite them > to a meeting. > > I think that's a vcalendar file? Anyone know a...

I cannot send to multiple recipients.
I have recently set up a new email account in Outlook '03 but cannot send to multiple recipients or BCC multiple recipients. How to do this? On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:14:58 -0800, paul wrote: > I have recently set up a new email account in Outlook '03 but cannot send to > multiple recipients or BCC multiple recipients. How to do this? What sort of mail account? What happens when you try? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ...

Outlook logs in to email server before starting?
Whenever I start my PC and Windows XP boots up, when it comes to the login screen my account has "x unread messages" displayed next to it. I log in. I then start Outlook. Sure enough, x number of messages are downloaded. Does Outlook, before it's started and in the background, log into the POP server to scan the number of messages that are ready for retrieval? Marts, you wrote on Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:34:39 +1000: > Whenever I start my PC and Windows XP boots up, when it comes to the login > screen my account has "x unread messages" displayed next to it. >...