can not insert a mail model in a compaign mail activity ?

Hello, When I am trying to send a simple mail, I can insert an email
template. but when I plan a compaign based on mailing I can't make an email
based on template ... So what what should I do to enable this functionality
knowing that it's very intersting ability in a CRM
Thanks in advance

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Why can't I convert quatro pro .wb3 file in Excel #2
I have trid everything suggested in Excel and on-line but can't convert my *.wb3 file in Excel 2003. Downloaded the Office converter file and ran it, still nothing appropriate in add-ins. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Tom ...

How can I do this in Excel
I know only enough about Excel to get me in trouble so please keep your answers as basic as possible. I have a entry like 01/04/2006 10 23 42 48 54 03 x4 when I paste this into a worksheet I would like it to appear like this col A col B col C col D col E col F col G col H 01/04/2006 10 23 42 48 54 03 x4 Can this be done? I remember seeing a feature where you could put lines to sperate date into different columns Thanks ...

Want to know if there is a canned project summary format that I can use/customize #2
Hi Debra, Thanks for the tip. I found some very interesting templates there However, I didn't find any that suits my needs. I will continue t search for that -- ssaiba ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ssaibal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1493 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26567 ...

Can't Unblock Contact
I accidentally blocked a contact. I found the below instructions for unblocking but I'm not having success with either option. Under Tools, I do not have a Privacy Tab.I'm not sure what is meant by Contact Pane. If I click recipients or address book, I don't have an unblock option. I'm using Outlook Express 6 and I no longer see a message group for posting. To unblock someone from sending you an instant message You can unblock messeges from someone who is online. 1.. In Outlook Express, in the Contacts pane, double-click the name of the contact whose mes...

Insert object error
In Word 2006 when I try to insert an object from a file (another Word file, Excel file, etc.) as an icon in a Word 2007 document I receive an error "Word cnnot start the converter mswrd632.wpc." What can I do to correct this problem. Thanks. JoeP Click on the Fixit button at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973904 -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "JoeP" <JoeP@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Mail Merge with Attachements
Hello, I am currently trying to utilize the attached process to create a mail merge out of MS word with attachments. http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/MergeWithAttachments.htm I was able to finally get past the Outlook Object Library problem discussed here and the macro asks me for the table with e-mails and attachments, however, I do not receive an email warning message and after a few seconds the screens comes up with a text box that states: Microsfot Word 0 Messages have been sent. On the Directory (titled dir1) I have a table with three rows and two columns Column one:...

How can I stop format change when copying data into unlocked cells
How can I stop the format changing when I copy data into an unlocked cell in a format protected worksheet? I need to allow people to both enter data or copy data from another source into cells so I have unlocked these cells but also don't want the format of the cells to be changed. If you enter data directly the format does not change but if you copy and paste data it changes the format. I know you can use "copy paste special values" but would like to know if there is some system way of doing this. Copy/paste this into the sheet module. Right-click on sheet ...

How can I conditionally format in excel for >3 conditions
There are a possible 5 different conditions which I wish to use to determine the colour of a given cell. Each condition should result in a different colour. Using the "wizard" I get a maximum of 3 colours. Is there a slick way around this limitation? What's the criteria for all your scenarios? I mean, chances are, using a =if() with an or() or and and() will do just fine, 1 condition. Danny On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:21:03 -0700, Jimbo <Jimbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > There are a possible 5 different conditions which I wish to use to > de...

Can i use a formula in the excel chart wizard?
I am creating a coursework in which i have to analyse a lot of data in the spreadsheet. it is already cluttered with columns and i dont want to add extra columns to add to the clutter. i was wondering whether there is a way to plot absolute values of a column without changing the actual values in the column or creating a new column using ABS() function. Thanx You can't use formulas in the reference boxes in the chart wizard. You can only use range references or defined names. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ On 3...

INSERTING ROWS OF TEXT
HOW DO YOU INSERT ROWS OF TEXT BETWEEN ROWS WHEN YOU NEED T O ADD LINES FOR EXAMPLE IF I NEEDED TO 2 MORE ROWS BETWEEN 6 AND 7 Joe, Please don't post in all caps -- it is considered rude and is hard to read. You can add add two rows between rows 6 and 7 by selecting selecting rows 7 and 8 and choosing Row from the Insert menu. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "JOE" <PLAN@SBSGLOBAL.NET> wrote in message news:03a201c38e8d$dff368b0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > HOW DO YOU INSERT ROWS OF TEXT BETWEEN ROWS WHEN YOU NEED &g...

Excel : insert new data series via mouse click on graphic.
Dear Developers, I work as researcher in a sector that uses spatial data. i always return back to excel, honouring Turing principle, after "travelling" to more sophisticated Sw or ambients (like matlab, and others). One of the few thing I find annoyng in excel is that one cannot input data via graphic with a click of mouse on the cartesian space, function very useful in spatial data. Sincerely ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button ...

Undeleting the mails from outlook express
What are the ways to undelete a message from Outlook express if it has deleted from delete folder also. Reply same here or thomas_jiji@rediffmail.com Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -S...

How can I change the default paper size of a blank publication?
Publisher 97/98 asked for a choice to be made re paper size and measurements at setup. This allowed for European A4 to be the paper for the basic blank publication as opposed to US Letter. Is it possible to make this selection with PUblisher 2003. If so how? Do you have these settings available through your printer? If so set it up first, Publisher will follow along. You can change the page measurements to centimeters in Options, found under tools. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Paramount" <Paramoun...

Attaching photos to e-mail
Trying to attach photos to a new message but after hitting "attach" the photos don't seem to be anywhere on any drive - though if I open the Digital camer software Camedia (I think) the photos display?? The properties of the photo give the path My Albums/####/####.jpg Ta ...

I can receive and Forward, but I cant send
De: "Victor Banquy" <victor.banquy@neuf.fr> Objet: I can receive and Forward, but I cant send Date: vendredi 20 août 2010 15:17 I send this message using the forward procedure to somebody of the group My problem is likely the same as a lot of people of the microsoft group But the difference is : in the dialogue box it is written : you have to update Windows. I updated Windows a lot of times and the problem is not solved I see that no body knows the solution, but MicroSoft staff ? What are they doing ?? Help The connection to the server has failed. Accoun...

No e-mail entry under MY Work
No e-mail entry under MY Work Solved the problem. For some reason some of my Sales users were set for Service. Changed from Service to Sales in the Workspace Options. "Yoram" wrote: > No e-mail entry under MY Work ...

E-mail ID generation issue
"I created a few new mailboxes, but when I look at the users properties in Active Directory Users and Computers, nothing is listed on the Email Address Tab. I also manually updated the RUS in the Exchange Suystem manager. It is more than 6 hours since the IDs are created, but still the e-mail field in the AD property is empty. The environment is Exchange 2003 in AD 2000 native mode. Can someone help me pls? Anything in your app event logs, such as msexchangeal 8331 errors? See KB 837444 if so. SP1 fixes this but there's also a hotfix you can get (free) if you call MS. VS wrot...

collapse a specific mail folder from a macro in Outlook 2007
Hi, My Outlook 2007 archives emails to a "archivel" folder tree structure that is parallel to my mailbox folders. I've written a macro that switches between a folder and its archive (see below) As a safety measure, I want the "archivel" folder collapsed altogether when I switch back to the non-archive folder, so that I don't confuse its folders with the normal ones - any Idea how I do this? Thanx in advance. ---------------------------------- Sub SwitchBetweenCurrentFolderAndItsArchive() Dim names As Collection Set names = New Collection Dim cf As Folder Set cf =...

Windows 7 mail
I recently loaded Windows 7. Basically I like it. However, the email program sucks. I read in a blog that "Windows Live Mail" was implemented with the advertising because "the servers most go to had advertising also". I disagree!!!! The servers may have advertising but Outlook/outlook Express did not, thus the reason I used OE. I have a computer training service and I have always installed Outlook Express on my clients machines when setting up their email, due to the fact they didn't want the ads all over the screen. NOW THIS IS NOT EVEN A OPTION. ...

Can anyone give me the form template for the ingenic 6550?
Can anyone give me the form template for the ingenic 6550? Please!!!!!!! ...

Can I create an invoice that will number itsself?
I am creating an invoice for someone, they would like it to autmatically progress numerically as they are used, is this possible? Try this sample file and use it or use the code within. http://www.officearticles.com/downloads/invoices.zip ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "llpc2004" <llpc2004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B068615C-F43F-4051-8A5C-87F63CA8FAC4@microsoft.com... > I am creating an invoice for someone, they would like it to autmatically > progress numerically as they are used, is this possible? J.E. McGimpsey has ...

Not receiving e-mails
I have just started having problems with my e-mail. It will connect, receives and shows number of e-mails, but there is nothing in inbox. Need help to fix if possible. Do you have a filtered view set on your Inbox? Check View | Current View -- what does it show? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:290d01c4281c$330fb800$a301280a@phx.gbl, Taylor wrote: > I have just started having problems with my e-mail. It > will connect, receives and show...

Check queue on mail relay server?
Hi! I have a separate server to relay my e-mails to the outside world. The problem is that I can't see the queue on that server like you can if you have Exchange installed on it. Enviroment: Mailserver: Win2k Server with Exchange 2000 Relay: Win2k server with SMTP relay Reg J�rgen Persson Look for the Queue folder that is under the webroot I believe. there is no graphic user interface that you can view this with. You must view the folder where it is stored. this will show the e-mail in queue. if look around you can also find a bad mail folder that you might want to look at ...

Anyone have a UML model for a vanilla SDI project?
I was getting ready to start developing UML models for some of my projects and it occurred to me that it would be easier to start with UML for an AppWizard-generated SDI or MDI project. I haven't been able to find one so I'm beginning to suspect this may be harder than it seems at first glance. Has anybody seen one? Thanks in advance. Bob, The level of difficulty would of courase depend on the level on detail. You might want to check my free UML-editor at http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/umleditor.asp - it will be able to create/import part of the diagram with the notable e...

Can't export to CSV from Money 2003
I suddenly am unable to export a money report and save as a CSV. I am able to save, but when excel 2003 opens up, there is nothing. When I look at the details of the csv file, there are 0 kb. I don't know if this is a money problem, excel problem or a windows problem. Has anyone seen or heard of anything like this? ...