Dave Ireland

"Alex (crm-resultants.nl)" <Alexcrmresultantsnl@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:BE7200E8-A6FD-468E-ACC1-F33F48A7806D@microsoft.com...
> Question is from one of our customers.
> I believe not...

0
direland (470)

Help -- I can send out email
I am able to receive all in-house email and internet email but I cannot send out internet email == cannot reply to clients.. AAGHH.. Can someone help me. What version of Outlook do you have? What sort of mail account(s)? Do you get errors when you try to send? If so, what are they? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Mary AK" <business@gcae.com> wrote in message news:010f01c34648$15421db0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am able to receive all in-house email and internet email > bu...

Can you use a cell reference in a chart?
I have a dilemna in trying to chart some data. Wondered if anyone has run across this before. Have data with a space instead of a comma, IE 1 555.55 I was able to add the comma by using a CLEAN and SUBSTITUTE statement in a different column, number now displays correctly IE 1,555.55 Cannot graph, and assume that is because the cell is actually a formula rather than a number. So I tried using a cell reference IE "=B22" in another column, and graphing off of that column, but still displays the same "0". Formatting the column to a number format does not seem to help. ...

Can't see contents of Public Folders
I just tried to copy over my public folders to our new exchange server. I right clicked on them, went to properties, replication tab and added the new server. Then I right clicked on the top level folders and went to all tasks, Propagate settings. Now my users cannot see the contents of there public folders! PLEASE HELP ME! Did I miss something! ...

Can I have more than 1 custom toolbar add-in in Excel 2007?
I have seen a lot of posts referring to custom toolbars and even done one myself but I can't find an answer to my question anywhere. Is it possible? -- Tracey @ BrisVegas i have a couple toolbars that change, depending on the sheet that's selected. -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Tracey" <Tracey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F185DF82-3CF7-4EA3-85C1-FE545C691390@microsoft.com... >I have seen a lot of posts referring to custom toolbars and even done one > myself but I can't find an answer to my question anywhere. ...

Can't delete items in 'Outbox'
Hi Guys, I have created 2 email messages that was to big really to send, however I did try to send it and now it's stuck in my 'Outbox' and won't send and won't delete. How do I get rid of them? I've tried to allow them to be sent, however this is not happening. When I go to delete the items I get an error message which says: 'The item could not be deleted. It was either moved or already deleted, or access was denied.' Anybody's help on this one would be grately appreciated on this annoying problem. Many thanks, Mark Mark_King <markking@...

Rename an embedded chart in Excel 2002
Is there an easy way of renaming a chart object (i.e. an embedded chart) in Excel 2002? I mean so that if you access the .Name property of the Chart or ChartObject in VBA code it will have changed. I've ended up having to write a macro to do this! You can name the chart programmatically: '========================= Sub AddChartObject() Dim chObj As ChartObject Dim rng As Range Set rng = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("ChartData") ' Set chObj = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects.Add _ (Left:=100, Width:=400, Top:=100, Height:=250) chObj.Chart.ChartType = xlXYScatterLin...

Can you copy email addresses in to new column out of Hyperlink column
I had been using Excel worksheet as my contacts manager. It contains columns last name, first name, addr, tel, and Email address(as hyperlink). I am trying to import this data into outlook. Unfortunaltey Outlook requires email addresses as text field and Hyperlink field. Any clue, how I can copy addresses out of hyperlinks through full column into new column with email address as Text only P Dear PM Try this... Select and copy the entire column of hyperlinked email addresses, then in your new column paste special, values. this should hopefully do the trick. Hope this helps Paul Fal...

Where can I find a tutorial for using Outlook 2002?
I'm having trouble finding my way around this program. When I type it's invisible until I choose a color for the font. When I press enter it gives me a double space when I want single space. Where can I find an overview of how to use this program. Thanks for any help you'll find information at outlook-tips.net and slipstick.com but the problem you are experiences is because you are using HTML messages and have the font colors wrong. Look in tools, options, mail format, Fonts and also in Stationery to see if the font color is set to white. For single spacing, use Shift+Enter...

Can't connect with Report Builder 3.0
I can't connect to local reporting service on SQL Express 2008 (Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (RTM) - 10.0.1600.22) with ReportBuilder 3. Works fine with version 2. Am I missing something? Pete...

can I get my addresses from Hotmail into MSN Outlook w/o retyping
I just found out that I have to use Outlook in my envelope on the toolbar -- can I change this to hotmail and how do I do it -- and can I import my address book from hotmail somehow?? try using Live mail, & then export, & import in Outlook -- Yours, Lv "Pat" <Pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:544A7F2A-7AD5-453A-B101-1B63FCEC85DA@microsoft.com... > I just found out that I have to use Outlook in my envelope on the > toolbar -- > can I change this to hotmail and how do I do it -- and can I import my > address book from hotmail someho...

import data from sql on a clean install of CRM (new SID)
I performed a clean install on a new server but can not import or restore my data from my old crm install because the SIDs are differnt and CRM stops working. What can I do to get data to my new database from the old database. My main goal is to get my accounts and contacts back. Everything else I can recreate. Anyone who knows how to solve my issue please lend your assistance. Thanks in advance. If you're just concerned about Accounts and Contacts you should check out the Data Migration Framework. You could also use the Redeployment Tool but you would have to still have yo...

GP10 with Server & SQL 2008
The server is running perfectly. Trying to get client workstations connected and I am getting this error on examination of the testBCP file resaults in: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0]Connection is not enabled for BCP Derek, If your OS and SQL Server are 64-bit versions, take a look at the following KB article: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb$en-us$918983&wa=wsignin1.0 Specifically, you will want to check the ODBC configuration options. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglob...

Can't assign task to another user
I have a task that I would like to assign to another user, but I am getting an error message saying " Activities that have been closed cannot be assigned to another user". This task is not closed, however, so I'm not sure what is going on. I checked in both the task and activitypointerbase tables, and the statecode field was set to 0, while the statuscode field is set to 2 for this record. This matches what is set for an open test task that I created, so it seems like the values are correct. I can't really understand why we are getting the error message about the activi...

version that can import addresses?
Older versions of Publisher use only an internal address book. Is there a version that can use an address list from Excel, Access, a csv file, Outlook, etc.? TIA -- Catherine Jo Morgan Iron & mixed media vessel sculptures online artist journal: http://radio.weblogs.com/0120691/ A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Catherine Jo Morgan <cjmorgan@hemc.net>!"... > Older versions of Publisher use only an internal address book. Is > there a version that can use an address list from Excel, Access, a > csv file, Outlook, etc.? Which versio...

Can I create Outlook Distribution List from Access database?
Is it possible to create a Distribution List from email addresses already stored in an Access database. I can send an email to each individual email address listed in the database, but would like to send the same email to several of the email addresses in one go. yes you can http://library.cortland.edu/tps/materials/distributionlistaccess.pdf Jan Main wrote: >Is it possible to create a Distribution List from email addresses already >stored in an Access database. >I can send an email to each individual email address listed in the database, >but would like to s...

Proper SQL Syntax for Aggregation across a Range of Items?
Consider the following query which works just fine: select sum(ownedunits),sum(startofdayvalue),sum(cellOwnershipPercent),sum(classOwnershipPercent) from acctg_registry where date='1/4/10' and targetaeid=1669 ....the query works just fine for a particular 'targetaeID'. In this case, the targetaeID is 1669. But let's say I want to run this query for every targetaeID. So if there are 100 targetaeIDs in the database, my result set would contain 100 summary rows. How would I do this? You can assume the list of targetaeIDs can be retrieved via the query &...

Can'f find file GWXL97.xla
I have Excel 97 installed in Windows 95. I recently uninstalled many programs to clean up my drive. I suspect that the above file was deleted in the process. It is not in my Trash Bin because I cleaned out that bin. I lost my installation CD in the process of moving across the country. I don't know how to get that file, particulary since Microsoft no longer supports and programs in Office 97 If you have a suggestion, please respond Thanks This is the add-in for Novel Groupwise. It sounds like it was removed from your computer without first removing it from the list of installed add...

I need a rule to MOVE messages instead of COPYING them; can anybody help?
Hi all, I get a lot of mail, and keep them organized by name of the contactperson. For example: mail I either send to or receive from Pete, has to be moved to the Outlook-folder "Pete", after the mail has been read by me (in case of a receipt from a message from Pete) or after it has been sent (in case of mail I sent to Pete). Outlook rules do not allow for this; you can only copy messages (which means you have duplicate messages in Outlook). Maybe a macro could do the trick, but you need to write macro's and I am not a technical guy:-(. Would anybody know a solution, or would a...

Can't download end of year stuff
We have reached the point where we need to download the year end updates (Payroll v 9). All I get when I try to axccess ANY page with download stuff is theis: Our Apologies… The application can not be displayed There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. Possible Problems: The request cannot be processed at this time. The amount of traffic exceeds the Web site's configured capacity. The server received an invalid response. This is usually caused by a server-side script not sending the proper WWW-Authenticate header field. Using Active ...

How can you change an Access datasheet column header height or wra
If you have a column in an Access datasheet where the name is larger than the data, it would be nice to be able to make the column header wrap or be able to resize the datasheet header row to display more than one line. "Bitsmith" <Bitsmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > If you have a column in an Access datasheet where the name is larger than > the > data, it would be nice to be able to make the column header wrap or be > able > to resize the datasheet header row to display more than one line. You don't have nearly the formatting capabilities in d...

Can't Sync MS Money with MSN Money
I'm using MS Money 2005 Premium and it won't let me Sync with MSN Money. In the "Read Call Summary Messges" It keeps telling me "Updates are temporarily unavailable". Any Ideas?? ...

Can't Create New Entity...Help!!!!!!!!!
Hi; I can't create new entity in crm4 I Opened New entity form and than save clicked after along time get this Error "An Error has occured" .View trace log detail and than see this logs ; >SELECT OrganizationId, EventId, EventData, CreatedOn FROM Notification WHERE CreatedOn > '11/24/2008 12:10:14' [2008-11-24 14:12:15.0] Process: w3wp |Organization: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 |Thread: 7(MSCRM:- NotificationManager.NotificationWatcherThreadProc) |Category: Platform.Sql |User: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 |Level: Info | NotificationService.Ge...

user account rename ..not being resolved correct on file server
This is truly weird. HaS anyone seen this before.. A User account was renamed cosbor -> cmcdon yesterday. User directory ACL shows cosbor old account, I remove and re-add as cmcdon,hit apply on directory still comes up as cosbor . If I do the same add the user account to a directory a different server it works correctly comes up as cmcdon. It seems if I apply it anywhere on this file server is reverts back to the old account name.I was think DNS but checked and DNS setting is point to the same DC on all file servers. I am puzzled . With the exception of a server reboot I ...

Embedded double-quotes in SQL
I have a form for which the recordsource is a query, with the SQL as follows: SELECT tMemberHeader.FamNo, tMemberHeader.FamilyName, tMemberHeader.FamilyName2, tMemberHeader.Member1Title, tMemberHeader.Member1, tMemberHeader.Member2Title, tMemberHeader.Member2, tMemberHeader.LabelNameFormal, tMemberHeader.LabelNameInformal, [FamilyName] & ", " & [Member1] & IIf([Member2]<>""," & " & [Member2]) AS LookupName, tMemberHeader.Address1, tMemberHeader.Address2, tMemberHeader.City, tMemberHeader.State, tMemberHeader.Zip, tMemberH...

Can I change appearance of Microsoft Outlook?
I am using Microsoft Office 2007 and is there a way to change the appearance of Outlook when you open it, i.e. change color of borders, change theme, download themes etc.? It seems the only color available is light blue. Also when I open an e-mail with pictures there is always red "X's" where photos should be. Is there a setting where I can allow images to appear within e-mail messages? which OS? black is also an option. From word, click on the office orb (formerly the File menu) and select word options. change the color scheme for office apps from the popular tab. d...