The entities in CRM have only one owning user. If I want=20
who a user see a entity of another user, the entity must=20
be shared with this user.=20

Well, I want migrate entities who must be shared with some=20
users. Exists a way to do it?

Thank you for pay attention and sorry my bad english.

[]'s
Vin=EDcius Pitta Lima de Ara=FAjo
0
iso
6/4/2004 6:27:55 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How Can I switch CRM Outlook between two different servers
I have a development CRM database and a demo database. I want to know if there is any way that I could switch back and forth between the two so that I can have my outlook online show the CRM development database when I am coding and switch it to the demo database when I am talking to customers. I only need this in On Line mode of CRM Outlook intergration. Is this something other people have run into? Is it possible to do this? Is there some setting I could change? Mike Take a look at the CRM Client registry setting on the workstation. The usual disclaimer applies. "Hotwheels...

Retrieving Process Monitor Queue information
Hi I am using GP 9.0. Is there any way to know that process exists in process monitor queue? If someone removes process from process monitor then how can we know through dexterity programming, that process no longer exists in process monitor? Are there any system functions or any other option to get the details from process monitor about particular process in GP 9.0? In one of the article (no. 850551) of Microsoft Knowledge Base, there are no. of system functions given to retrieve the process monitor queue information. There is one Function called “Queue_GetProcessIDFromIndex” in that ...

Rules On Shared Mailbox
I have a situation where we have a shared mailbox that three users all use. I am wanting to setup rules for incoming messages for each user so the messages will be automatically moved to "their" folder in that mailbox. I know how to set up individual rules on each user's PST, but can I add a rule to the shared drive that would be shared between the three users so all they would need to do is to open the mailbox and their folder for all new messages going to them? Is this possible in this type scenario. I have them setup on my own PST, but want to set them up once on...

Adding (2) Many-to-one relationships with the same primary entity
I have created a custom entity, projects and I need to have several lookup fields within in such as Engineer, Architect, Customer, etc. All of these fields point to the ACCOUNT entity to lookup the company that the project is associated with. The problem I am having is that I cannot add any more than one relationship that uses account as the primary entity (i.e. a many to one relationship). Whenever I try to make the relationship I get this error: "This relationship cannot be created because only one relationship can be cascading the same related entity" Any suggestions? ...

can I use both Excel 2003 and Excel 2010 on the same pc ?
Can I use both Excel 2003 and Excel 2010 on the same pc ? I have licenses for both. Thanks, Lynn Yes, you can. Install 2003 first then 2010. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:31:05 -0600, Lynn McGuire <lmc@winsim.com> wrote: >Can I use both Excel 2003 and Excel 2010 on the same pc ? > >I have licenses for both. > >Thanks, >Lynn And install them in separate folders - even better is on separate partitions. -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA "Lynn McGuire" <lmc@winsim.com> wrote in message news:id3qet$43g$1@news.eternal-septembe...

Can not Restore Database
I'm using SQL Server 2000 and Great Plains 7.0 I'm trying to store a Great Plains Database to a Test Database as I have done in the past, now I'm getting an error message saying "Exclusive access could not be obtained because the database is in use. RESTORE DATABASE is terminating abnormally." No one is using this test database. Could someone tell me what is causing this error and how can I solve this problem. Thank you in advance, you are probably in the database yourself. - either in Query Analyzer or Enterprise manager. In any case, since you are restoring o...

Selling mutual fund shares
Hi, I'm buying a mutual fund on a monthly basis. I recorded accuratly all transactions in Money. In one of the investment report where you can find the average basis cost (important if you use the average basis method for tax calculations), I was always able to match the average with a good old Excel spreadsheet. Now, I just sold a few units of the fund. When I entered the transaction, Money asked me which method I would like to use: I chose the average basis cost. According to the IRS.gov web site, for the "Remaining shares: The average basis of the shares you still hold af...

Can't open .pub files
I have Publisher 2003. Once I save a project, I can't open it again. When I select the .pub file to open, Publisher opens and then says "Publisher cannot find the file you specified", then when the Open Publication window pops up, I choose the project that I want to open, then I get "Publisher cannot open the file." What am I missing? Maybe the following article will be useful: (329820) How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 -- John Inzer "Littledickens22" <Littledickens22@dis...

How to share com component between C# and VBA
Hi All, Have a C# app which makes a call to VBA macro using in-memory excel. I am unable to share the data between C# and VBA macro by using the same COM component. Both C# and VBA invoked this COM component through interop layer. Please advise. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Using SQL Server Notification Services Platform http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ecbc1965-42af-4376-b400-4aae5e12f872/using-sql-server-notifica.aspx "Sridhar Yada" wrote in message news:201011193338sridhar.yada@nomura.com... > Please advi...

why can't i download templates
For some reason I cannot download excel templates from Microsofts template page. Is anyone else having the same problem? The information in the following article may help: Downloading Office Online templates http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011352971033.aspx -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html "Kathy" wrote: > For some reason I cannot download excel templates from Microsofts template > page. Is anyone else having the same problem? ...

my pc can't boot up PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_ARES
My window xp did some updates, restarted, stopped working. When I turn it on it gives me options as safe mode, start normally ect, but when I click them they don't work and sends me back to my lego screen. A blue screen tells me to disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. When I press F2 those options don't appear there and when I press F8 for safe mode it doesn't work as either. Can someone help me please?! =( technical info:STOP 0x00000050 (0x80097004,0x00000001, 0x80515103,0x00000000 -- clau --------------------------------------------------...

Can't type in AnswerWizard or Index of code window help
Hi All, I run Access 2002 Developer. Recently, when I open help from visual basic code window, it won;t let me type text in the answer wizard or index search boxes. The icon switches to a horizontal, double arrow, as if I was trying to resize the pane. I can't figure out what stupid thing I've done. I sure miss help, though. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Help! - Max ...

CFindFile in password protected share
How can I utilize CFindFile to find a file in a password protected share? If it is not possible, are there any alternate functions or classes I can use to find files matching a file extension mask in a password protected directory/share? Thanks Jonathan ...

Entry in Outlook Shared Calendar goes into all Calendars
Hi everyone! We are using Outlook with an Exchange Server. Several users have shared their calendar(s), and it is the job of the company secretary to enter information into those users' calendars. She can open the other users shared calendars just fine. However, when she enters an appointment in one of the shared calendars, it shows up in ALL the shared calendars. She is using Outlook 2007. Can anyone advise on what might be going wrong? Is there a setting that I need to change? Is it possible for a user to manage other users caledars in this way? I am continuing t...

Can OWA be used to access more than one mailbox at the same time?
Is it possible to access multiple mailboxes with a single log in. Like the way with Outlook it is possible to view multiple mailboxs at the same time. Not sure if it'd be the same time - but you can access another user's mailbox if you have permissions - using the complete URL to such a mailbox. For instance, server.domain.com/exchange/secondusername. You can't open both in the same OWA window like Outlook allows you to do by adding additional mailbox(es). -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ------------------------...

when certain rows are hidden, can I also hide a combobox?
Hello, I have a code that hides certain rows in sheets 3 and 4. Is there a way to make 'Drop Down 3' and 'Drop Down 4' hidden when rows as per Case 2 are hidden? The code I have so far is below: Sub ComboBox1_Change() ' Combobox Value Is changed varData = Range("B27").Value2 ' unhide ranges On Error GoTo 100 Application.ScreenUpdating = False Sheet3.Range("A58:A68").EntireRow.Hidden = False Sheet4.Range("A150:A185").EntireRow.Hidden = False Sheet3.Range("A35:A57, A26").EntireRow.Hidd...

money 97 can't install on ME. Or can I update?
I have ALL of my money information recorded on Money 97. I now have a new PC with windows ME on it. I tried to install my Money 97 on it but all I keep getting is "Setup cannot access the required initialization file". Is this a compatiblity problem with Money 97 and Windows ME? If I would install Money 99 or 2004 can I import my information that I have backed up on zip disk into the Money 99 or 2004 program? ...

Can't send e-mail
I have Outlook Express 6. I use AVG Free anti-virus, and ZoneAlarm Free Edition. About 2 months ago I lost the ability to send outgoing e-mails. I receive just fine no problem. Sent e-mails come back2-4 weeks after sending, (if at all) as AVG Undelivered mail. Error message says unable to open IP address. (Can't remember exact address) AVG tech forums say this is a problem w/ Zone Alarm, This problem started when I updated to AVG 5.055, and then 5.094............. I have to use Netscape Webmail to send all my outgoing.............HELP You should ask in the Outlook Express newsgroup. O...

Migrating CDF to CRM database
hi everyone .. when i migrating CDF(dbo.cdf_Contact) to CRM database... if that data at dbo.cdf_Contact are migrating to CRM(dbo.ContactBase)...? because the result are 0... i wan ask that ...is that i missing some step... How are you migrating it? Are you using the data migration tool from Microsoft? Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On Jul 16, 9:28 pm, pass parameter top record error <passparametertoprecorder...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > hi everyone .. > when i migrating CDF(dbo.cdf_Contact) to CRM database... > if that data at dbo.cdf_C...

w2k3 SBS migrate to w2k8 standard
Just wonder does it works if Migrating from w2k3 sbs premium to w2k8 standard within same domain name. We just need the active directory and domain policy are work fine after migration. Thanks. Yes. Join the Win2k8 to the domain and let AD replicate. -- Chris Puckett This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04208B7C-CCEE-4D97-851B-82EEF4026AE3@microsoft.com... > Just wonder does it works if Migrating from w2k3 sbs premium to w2k8 > standar...

Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 Data Migration Manager Sign in Issue
Hi, OK I'm a Syatem Administrator on our companies CRM system. I have installed DMM as recommended on my PC and installed with SQL Express. The problem I have is that the DMM has installed correctly and when I try to sign in it comes up with the error of 'You must have System Administrator security role to use this tool.' I have!!. My colleague who is also a system administrator has installed successfully and has been able to sign in use the DMM. We are both on the same version of Windows (Windows 7 Enterprise) and exactly the same role permissions on the CRM. Has anyone see...

Sharing PST or Outlook Data Files
After posting a note saying how I exported the Outlook data from the desktop PC to a back up PST file then importing that into Outlook on my laptop, people posted a link to a program called "OutlookSync". I downloaded it and installed it on both computers. I then ran it on both computers to initialise the programs. I then ran "Sync" on the PC. It created a database file which I then copied to the directory where the sync prog is installed on the laptop. I ran it and "Sync'ed" it. It seems to be working. I presume that when I work on the laptop that if I ma...

Can't open file in Publisher 2003
any recovery advice for a Publisher 2003 file that was being worked on this morning but now gets a "Publisher cannot open the file" error dialog. I get the same error in Publisher 2007. No backup, dumb dumb dumb... Dave DDP ddpcad wrote: > any recovery advice for a Publisher 2003 file that was being worked on > this morning but now gets a "Publisher cannot open the file" error > dialog. I get the same error in Publisher 2007. No backup, dumb dumb > dumb... > Dave > DDP I have tried everything in MS publication 198256 to no avail. Any other ideas? D...

How can I tranfer my data to my.swf in MFC program.?
I have my.swf and my.exe (MFC). I want to send to my.swf an data of my.exe. But I don't know it. Please tell me some idea.. (I want just simple flash/MFC code.. just...) On Mar 15, 7:07 am, "keandi" <kea...@lycos.co.kr> wrote: > I have my.swf and my.exe (MFC). > > I want to send to my.swf an data of my.exe. > But I don't know it. > > Please tell me some idea.. > > (I want just simple flash/MFC code.. just...) Post this in a .swf ng instead. See if ShockWave Flash object has an object model that you can use to do this. --- Ajay This mig...

How can I convert empty strings to empty cells?
Hi there. Hopefully someone can help with something that seems pretty strange. I'm exporting data from access to excel and doing some stuff to the data with pivot tables. In the pivot tables however, blank cells don't register as 'blank' unless I manually go into each cell and hit delete (even though there seems to be nothing there to delete). Here's an example of before: Count of QualityChecked QualityChecked Total (blank) 4 Yes 6 Grand Total 10 and after I delete the data in the seemingly blank cells: Count of QualityChecked QualityChecke...