Can i post a Q related to CRM 3.0 here?

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Chong!

Chong wrote:
> Can i post a Q related to CRM 3.0 here?

Until the public v3 beta, please refer questions to the private beta
newsgroup.

Cheers

Arne Janning

0
Arne

CRM 3.0 Implementation

can i link a cell to a calendar so it will auto update
i am trying to get a cell to change font color when it passes a certain date Format > Conditional Formatting, Cell value is greater than [date] Select Format and change text color to desired color "paulyoung666" wrote: > i am trying to get a cell to change font color when it passes a certain date ...

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

How can I add tabs to Bluetooth devices with windows default drive
I want to add an extension profile like FTP to windows default bluetooth driver stack and show a tab when right click on the bluetooth icon. It is said that "By impltmenting a shell proterty handler for the application" in Bluetooth Wireless Technology FAQ. I've tried that but it is only add a property sheet in Bluetooth settings, and my question is how to add a tab in the context menu just like "send a file" tab. Does it need a ContexMenuHandler and where should I registe it? ...

how can i select all the cells with same color on a sheet if there are multipale colors by vba code
how can i select all the cells with same color on a sheet if there are multipale colors by vba code Much better than the 1st post. try this Sub selectyellows() For Each cel In ActiveSheet.UsedRange If cel.Interior.ColorIndex = 6 Then mystr = mystr & cel.Address & "," End If Next cel mystr = Left(mystr, Len(mystr) - 1) Range(mystr).Select End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "uobt" <uobt@aol.com> wrote in message news:1103129633.880542.286200@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > how can i select all the cells with same color on a shee...

Vlookup returns "0"

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Can I show a number like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B?
I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Custom format: 0.0,,,"B" best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:262241F3-063E-4F97-B864-A629EC670112@microsoft.com... > I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like > 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Dave, Use a custom format of #.#,,,"B" or 0.0,,,"B" depending on ho...

can i download lxce serv.exe

The Excel menu bar (File, Edit, View, etc) Is nowhere and I can't seem to get it back!! HELP!!
Version: 2008 Processor: Intel I was doing an assignment for one of my classes and I managed to somehow delete the excel menu bar (top of screen the one with File, Edit, View, Format, Tools etc) I can't figure out how to get them back. PLEASE HELP ME!! I suck with computers. It would help if you'd describe exactly how you went about doing so... It's virtually impossible to do unless you manually remove each menu item from the Workbook Menu Bar one at a time. Try this; Control/Right-Click the Standard Toolbar & select Customize Menus & Toolbars from the contextua...

Date trasfer when importing emails to CRM
When I import old emails into CRM from Outlook they are tagged in CRM with the today's date, the day I imported them. Is there any way to alter this date once in CRM to reflect the actual date of the email? I believe your referring to promoting emails within Outlook. If so, please see this thread: news:5DF7B2F7-B5CE-4FF9-80E3-421D4FE5F500@microsoft.com -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF94DF6-7659-4793-AF6E-439BB480DC29@microsoft.com......

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

how many receivers i can add

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM