Can I have multiple hyperlinks in a single field

I have a nvarchar field set to display a hyperlink.  Is there anyway to store
more than one hyperlink in there at a time?

--
Gary A. Bushey

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

"Gary A. Bushey" <GaryABushey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a nvarchar field set to display a hyperlink.  Is there anyway to
> store
> more than one hyperlink in there at a time?
>
> --
> Gary A. Bushey

The CRM code expects exactly one hyperlink in the field and won't be happy
with multiple entries, so short answer is 'no'.

--
Michael
http://www.stunnware.com

Gary can you please tell me how you set a nvarchar to display a hyperlink. i
want to create a field where the users can paste a link for a document
clicking on which they go straight to the shared drive or open the doc.

Regards
CRM_2008

"Michael Höhne" wrote:

> "Gary A. Bushey" <GaryABushey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have a nvarchar field set to display a hyperlink.  Is there anyway to
> > store
> > more than one hyperlink in there at a time?
> >
> > --
> > Gary A. Bushey
> >

> The CRM code expects exactly one hyperlink in the field and won't be happy
> with multiple entries, so short answer is 'no'.
>
> --
> Michael
> http://www.stunnware.com

0
CRM2008 (45)

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

printing 2 charts on single page

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

can i download lxce serv.exe

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Getting the BCC field by default.

how many receivers i can add

Single click selects multiple cells

Hyperlink problem #3

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

COUNTIF on Summary Fields
Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a workaround, etc.? a bit more explanation? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:117v954kaf4s2f6@corp.supernews.com... > Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a > workaround, etc.? > > ...

Can't configure Outlook Express