Hi,

I'm stucked without those files, and I don't have the instalation disk.
Can anyone send me those files ?

Thanks in advance,
                                Eddie.

0
Eddie
4/2/2005 11:49:28 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can download the program from Microsoft.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/onenote/prodinfo/trial.mspx#EEAA

0
Mark
4/2/2005 11:54:24 PM
Sorry-wrong group

0
Mark
4/2/2005 11:56:35 PM
Eddie,

email me and i will send them over

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP

"Eddie" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm stucked without those files, and I don't have the instalation disk.
> Can anyone send me those files ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>                                 Eddie.

0
John

Microsoft POS #2

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

VC++ is not supporting Platform SDK!
Dear sir/madam, I am working on winamp general purpose pluggin "gen_whatsplaying " project I downloaded the project "gen_whatsplaying" available on www.schaffrath.net .. I am working on it, but getting many errors during compilation and building the application successfully. I am using MS VC++ 6.0 compiler to compile and build it. I also downloaded and installed the speech SDK 5.1 from MS site and Winamp SDK's from Winamp's web site on my PC to remove the errors. But still I am getting many compilation and linking errors during the build, and therefore unable to ...

MS Money 95 data files

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Crash on 'Send"

can't customize toolbar

cant start outlook pst file to large

Where is the workspace file stored?

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

Can anyone help ?

Trying to read XML file into dataset

opening .bak file