Campagne Management and Offers in Microsoft Word

Hello,

i ve seen the new mscrm 1.2 and i had two questions:
1. Is it possible to realize campagnes via mail and then is it possible that
a person, who gets an mail caused by the campagne could register for example
for a conference?

2. is it possible to create an offer in mscrm and the export it to ms word
using our company word templates.

Thanks for your help
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hello!

1) In MS CRM 1.2 there is no campagnen managment.
2) It is possible thru the Outlook SFO! But there are
some limitations. You can not use custom fields and
also no data from the potential customer,..
We have developed for that a Add-On(WordMailMerge) which
makes this much easier and gives you the ability to use custom fields, and

___________________________________
support@mscrm-addons.com
www.mscrm-addons.com
Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS!
    GroupCalendar         for MSCRM
    Related Documents   for MSCRM
    WordMailMerge        for MSCRM

"karrwo" <karrwo@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hello,
>
> i ve seen the new mscrm 1.2 and i had two questions:
> 1. Is it possible to realize campagnes via mail and then is it possible
> that
> a person, who gets an mail caused by the campagne could register for
> example
> for a conference?
>
> 2. is it possible to create an offer in mscrm and the export it to ms word
> using our company word templates.
>
> Thanks for your help

0
Support

Integration manager
Hi, I have an integration running successfully at a customer for the the last couple of years. They have recently upgraded from 7.5 to 10. Part of the integration process involved some scripting 'After Document' to populate some of the user defined fields on POP10306. When the integration runs now, I get an error message 'Destination Field 'Receivings Transactions.Receipt Number not found on Object' I will include what hopefully should be the relevant parts of the code and any help would be greatly appreciated. Dim objConn Dim sSQL Set objConn = CreateObject("...

Able to print checks for EFT vendors on Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0
If we run Select Checks using a Check payment batch, then we will have the ability to print checks even for an EFT vendor. We will get an error message and will not be able to use a non-EFT vendor in an EFT payment batch but the client would also like to get a similar error message when an EFT vendor is accidentally build into a Check payment batch. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, fo...

undo saving a document in Word
I changed a Word document and hit save. Oops!! Now I want to revert to the pre-editted version. Can I get it back? As long as you haven't closed the document, you can use Undo: press Ctrl+Z until you get back the version that you want. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "sillytilly" <sillytilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D24714A3-15E7-41F3-8C75-D24F14597DB6@microsoft.com... >I changed a Word document and hit save. Oops!! Now I want to revert to the > pre-editted version. Can I get it back? If you realize the mis...

Microsoft Money Deluxe 2007 for Canadians
I upgraded my PC tried Microsoft Office and then bought it. . . tried the trial of Microsoft Money 2007 deluxe for two months and 25 days . . . and Digital River will not let me buy it. Microsoft Support says well if Digital River won't sell it to you try Amazon.com . . . Amazon.com will not let me buy it either. I very very much resent the fact that I've loaded three months worth of data into a software program that I cannot purchase. It would have been far better to have received a warning that this software could not be purchased in Canada before I down loaded the trial ...

Taste the security package that comes from the Microsoft Corporation
--tkmjpgzpu Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="tgcaxrven"; type="multipart/alternative" --tgcaxrven Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sohgludrkfplnbne" --sohgludrkfplnbne Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to he...

how do I count the number of times a word is repeated in a range?
Adapted from Dave Peterson's fine earlier post........... =SUMPRODUCT(LEN(A1:C101)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(UPPER(A1:C101),UPPER(D1),"")))/LEN(D 1) Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "sol" <sol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC007FA4-1A54-4EA2-9748-D56A53A68DD2@microsoft.com... > Try here http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=235 or here http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/kblist.php Hope this helps -- keithl816 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/membe...

Word merge open/save dialog
Hi On some machines there is a open/save dialog when choosing edit in word for templates but on others it just opens word. How can we make them all open without asking ? /Jack ...

Are 'Contacts' the same as Business Contact Manager?
I run Office XP. Within that suite Outlook has a contacts facility, if I upgrade to Office 2007 Standard Upgrade do I still have a contacts facility or do I have to go to Office 2007 Small Businesss Upgrade to have the Business Contact Manager? I would rather not spend the extra if it is unnecessary. Thank you. Outlook 2007 has Contacts. It will be very similar to the version you have now. Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant read my articles here: www.judygleeson.com Canberra, Australia how to post questions: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375 "PeterL" ...

Drop down list in Microsoft Word 2007
I have added a drop down list to my form in Word 2007 but there is no arrow for the user to click to see the options. How can I fix this? The arrow button appears only when you have protected the document for forms. You can go through the pain of clicking Protect Document > Allow only this type of editing > Filling in forms > Start Enforcing Protection. Or you can add the Lock command to the Quick Access Toolbar and only need one click. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups ...

Microsoft Exchange offline address book 0X8004010F
I have posted this earlier but some of you may not able to understand what I was saying because .. i was pretty much upset during that time. Below is the complete scenario. Hope to get feedback, thanks. "Microsoft Exchange offline address book 0X8004010F" As written in 2 KB articles as "nature by design" for Outlook 2003, they also published workarounds for the problems. KB 822444 - Windows 2000 server KB 275171 - Windows 2003 server #They are basically the same, its just that you do not need to type 0x for 2003. My problem is, it fails for windows 2003 se...

RE: Mailbox Management (Enterprise Vault) to PST Broken Links
Wow, that's some very sarcastic and unhelpful replies. If I decided to write such a response I'd certainly not promote myself as an MVP in the same message !! Nevertheless, the short answer is that Enterprise Vault does not support this, from the user's end, anyway. The administrator's interface will permit exporting mailbox archives. However, for an end user the only real option is to restore all the messages back into the mailbox, then manually sift through and copy the desired messages into a new PST file - which doesn't work for a regular weekly backup. To the rude ...

Mail merge with Outlook and word
OS is XP prof, Office is XP prof. I am trying to mail merge a document from within word using outlook contacts. When I select "Chose Contacts folder" and select the folder containing the contacts I want to use; I get a dialog box open at the connection tab. the dialog box is called "Data Link Properties" it asks for select or enter a database name: My problem is I have no idea what to do - I expected the program to have automatically selected the contact folder I chose. Thanks ...

Business Contact Manager Does Not Work
I experienced an error with my .pst file and BCM stopped working. (I am not using Exchange Server). I have removed and uninstalled BCM and loaded it up again several times yet after loading it and wither creating or using an existing BCM database, when I open Outlook I get the error message that "Object Could Not Be Found" and consequently I have no BCM menus at all. The database is theer in myu folder view, but my business contacts contain all the mails from the inbox instead of the logs of phone calls or mails I have made for that contact. Can anyone advise please? ...

Can't get rid of "Microsoft User Data" folder in Documents Folder
I've tried to move and delete the Microsoft User Data folder which appears in my main Documents Folder. Every time I use Office VX, it reapears. Changing the name of the Documents folder didn't work, Office VX just created a new one Does anyone know how to move it to another location? Very grateful for any suggestions Thanks Paul On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:36:29 -0600, Paul Sweeney wrote (in article <ef3e5d49.0411231636.74f3ad9c@posting.google.com>): > I've tried to move and delete the Microsoft User Data folder which > appears in my main Documents Folder. Every time ...

Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' #2
Hi, I have been running Outlook 2003 through HTTP over RPC to connect to an Exchange 2003 server for some time without troubles until recently. All of the sudden both I and my users have been getting the following error on send / receive: "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'" I have tried rebuilding the offline address list and creating new profiles. We are able to send and receive mail without issue. But I am worried that this error is indicative of a problem i am not seeing and it...

Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Convert Date
This isn't exactly a Microsoft Access question, but I didn't know where else to go. I am using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio. The table and field name are “dbo.EncounterData.CreateDateTime” The results are formatted like “2010-03-02 10:36:52.527”. Would you know how I can use the Convert function to format the results as “yyyymmdd”. I know it is something like one of these: select (convert (char(8), getdate(), 112) SELECT CONVERT(VARCHAR(8),CONVERT(DATETIME),112) but I can't get either one to work. -- Tyro from Missouri Tyro wrote: > This...

customization of main lookup fields in POS and Manager
Is it possible to customize the main item lookup box in RMS on both the POS and Manager. I am the IT Manager for a wine shop, and currently we cannot see our vintages for our wines (which are contained in a sub-description), which is making our lives very difficult. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We have a customizable lookup program called Unicode Search. Contact me and I will help you download a trial versiuon and set it up for evaluation. Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = "knightsbridge" <knightsbridge@discus...

Business Contact Manager Toolbar
Hi, I'm running Outlook XP and have installed Business Contact Manager (BCM) as well, which added a toolbar to Outlook. This has been the case for several months now. Yesterday, all of a sudden, no BCM toolbar. It's not even in the View|Toolbars menu so I can turn it on. Any idea what may be causing that? Thanks I'm confused by your post. BCM is not compatible with Outlook 2002. It requires Outlook 2003. "ZZ_Scarab" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm running Outlook XP and have installed Business Contact Manager (BCM) as > well, which added a toolbar to Outloo...

Microsoft Office 2007
I am so confused with this Ribbon in Office 2007. Can someone please try to explain why has Microsoft decided to get rid of teh Menu bar that we all were so accostomed to? Is it one of their marketing strategy or just a more better way of using Office? I stubbled upon this website http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/ where they do have FREE manuals for all teh Office packages but I couldn't really make head or tail out of them. If anybody does go there and understand the manuals please let me know !I would be really intersted specially the MS Office 2007 version! Cheers R Y...

Programmatically set "automatically generate microsoft exchange views" ?
Hi all I'm trying to find out how to set "automatically generate microsoft exchange views" on various folders in Outlook 2003 programmatically. I can't find much documentation on this. I don't really care which programming environment I have to do this from. The most promising was CDO folder property CdoPR_GENERATE_EXCHANGE_VIEWS (&H36E9000B) as documented on CDOLIVE. Unfortunately this seems to be no longer supported :-( Can someone point me at some more in depth or up to date documentation, or help me out here ? Many thanks Neal That's the only ...

Import word to publisher
Can anyone instruct me as to how to import a MS Word 03 brochure into MS Publisher 03? I have tried the import under File-Import from Word, but nothing comes up after its down, just a blank page. Setup your page in Publisher as a brochure, copy/paste from Word. Might try "paste special" to get better results. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "teddkilroy" <teddkilroy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96B6BA61-C059-4B8E-A071-FE7C94F66681@microsoft.com... > Can anyone instr...

custom task to Word template
Hi, I populate Word templates from my custom task form via code. Works great, but, from Word, you hit "Send a Copy" instead of just "Send" and it doesn't automatically close the file like an e-mail would. Instead, I'd like to automatically generate an e-mail with bookmarks just like I do with the Word template. Is that possible? Can someone point me to a link where it explains how to do it? Thanks, Joel ...

How to activate Spelling and Grammar Check in Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel My word documents will not automatically do spell and grammar check.I can not activate Spell & Grammar check for Word. Under preference - under authoring and proofing tools the Spelling&Grammar icon is faded and will not "light up" when clicked on. With word document open, I go to "Dictionary" and I have checked off everything to have spell and grammer check done automatically. Is it possible, that I need a dictionary installed? My tech people at school have no idea what the problem is. Please...

Setting Up Microsoft Money
When i first launch money, it tells me it is going to update the program. After attempting this for a few seconds, it comes back and tells me "Money failed to download the necessary files for a software update. Security software on your computer may have interfered, or the servers that provide the download may be temporarily unavailable. Check your firewall, anti-virus, or other security software for settings that may be blocking this download, or simply wait a few minutes and then try again." i checked the windows XP firewall, i have it turned OFF, i do not use any softw...

error running mailbox manager
Hi all I am running exchange 2003 in mixed mode on a windows 2003 server. I have been getting errors in the application log that say. This only happens when irun mailbox manager, all email is flowing fine. This error appears to have somehtingto do wit hthe System attendant, but i cant find exaclty what the problem is. Again i only see this when i run mailbox manager. Thanks for any help The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error: The information store could not be opened. The logon to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer failed. MAPI 1.0 ID no: 80040111-028...