Calling Lookup popup window and filter values based on parameters

Hi All,
Need your all's help for the following.
On one of the form we have four lookup controls in following order.
Account, Project, Project Task, Incident. Last 3 are custom entities.
We need a functionality where,
- when i open a Account lookup, it gives me account only related to current
crm user.
- After that when i open a Project lookup it should give projects only
relted to account we have selected.
- In the same way ProjectTask should be as per Project
- While case should be as per account.
Whats the best way of doing it?
Awaiting reply.
Thanks and Regards,
Darshan
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How can I pre-filter a table that is used in a query in a live dat
How can I pre-filter a table that is used in a query in a live database? I have about 47 queries (SQL text in a memo field in a table) that all reference a few tables in the same database. I would like to limit the table’s data instead of re-writing all the queries to include further criteria. The queries are very complex and it is not desirable to re-write the queries and use parameters. This database is live on an ASP.NET web page and there may be multiple people viewing the reports which are using these queries. Since there are multiple users I can not simply copy the tables into ...

How to change cell shading/fill based on value in another cell?
I have a sheet with two columns of experimental data. Let's say the data is in F10:F25 (column 1) & G10:G25 (column 2). There is a value in another cell (A1) that contains a 1 or a 2. If A1=1, I want to turn shading in column 1 agree and in column 2 off. If A1=2, I want to reverse that. If there a worksheet function that will do that? I was hoping for something like: =cellshading(range,color) I could then execute one of these two statements: If A1=1 then cellshading(F10:F25,"Green") cellshading(G10:G25,"None") Else cellshading(G10:G25,"Green&...

Advance Filter Return
Hello, I've created an Adv. Filter that copies data from Sheet2 to Sheet3 (headers included), the issue is that I would like to give the ability to the user to select which record from the possible multiple that populated from the Adv. Filter. Example user clicks column "A" ("Date", Sheet3) and on the record / ROW he or she is needs to be populate back to Sheet1 for editing. I do have a �unique record� tie this all together which date & time (merge, column "F" as text) that would be like my lookup unique record, but I simple cant think of a way to ge...

"To: contains a phrase" filter does not work for outgoing emails
I have created filter specifying a phrase from the TO: field of an email. Such emails should be placed in a folder. This does not work for emails sent from my outlook. How to place an outgoing email in a specific folder based on the TO: field? O. Ondrej Sevecek <ondra at my_surname dot com> wrote: > I have created filter specifying a phrase from the TO: field of an > email. Such emails should be placed in a folder. This does not work > for emails sent from my outlook. > How to place an outgoing email in a specific folder based on the TO: > field? Use the "wit...

FrontPage 2003 on windows 7 64 bit
Hi , FrontPage 2003 on Windows 7 , Following Issues 1. SAVE AS… error - not enough memory ( memory is there) 2. Unable to Insert IMAGE From File - FrontPage fades 3.Other sporadic issues - error messages while opening or publishing Tried the below steps : ( it works fine on Windows XP ) ( few of them are from forums) Removed temporary files, removed cmdui.prf, removed *.web Checked in Windows Safe mode removed FrontPage addins Installed latest updates for FrontPage ( Sp3) checked FrontPage server Extensions - they are fine Uninstalled and reinstalled...

save only filtered results to csv/txt file
Excel 2000, Win98SE. I need to filter an xls file and then save only what is shown to a csv/txt file. The master xls file has new data added in a single import each day. Then I will have to filter the file 2 or 3 ways and save the filtered results to seperate csv/txt files, so I need to streamline the process. Also is there a means, comparable to scenarios, that I can use to set up different filtering combinations and then easily switch between them? Suggestions welcome. Thanks. -- Igor Igor You should be able to copy and paste the data to a new workbook and save that. Alternative...

PopUp Form Help
I'm trying to create a pop-up form to allow users to enter data to table that main form is based on. Due to size of main form and because pop-up fields will only be used per certain entries on main form, I want to use a pop-up form to enter needed data. On the main form, I have the fields listed below. For example, if user enters "TypeOne" as a PType and then enters Model, AfterUpdate to Model field a pop-up form opens with fields for UnitGroupName and UnitModelName. I would like the UnitGroupName to be populated with "All TypeOne Products" when the po...

windows xp service pack 3
error-model Flash 10c ocx nersion v 1534 win 5.1 2600 2 (service pack 3) IE 8.0o6001.18702 Base 76F0000,001B falsh0c This keeps poppen up and shuts me down. What is it and how can I fix it. Those with IE7- and/or IE8-specific questions or comments can post to and seek support in IE General newsgroup: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general On the web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general In your newsreader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general -- ~Robear Dyer ...

How to get SUMPRODUCT on filtered cells
I'm currently using the formula =SUMPRODUCT((F2:I1475>=1)*(F2:I1475<=9999)) This gives me the number of the full range of cells but I need this to update whenever I use a variety of filters. Any help is greatly appreciated Sam.D Say we have data in A1 thru B29 like: flia value 0 pass 2 pass 1 pass 2 pass 1 pass 2 pass 0 pass 2 pass 1 pass 2 pass 1 pass 0 pass 2 pass 0 pass 1 pass 1 fail 1 fail 0 fail 2 fail 1 fail 0 fail 1 fail 2 fail 1 fail 1 fail 1 fail 1 fail 2 fail and are appling autofilter to column a. We want to use sumpr...

Each new window showing up in start bar--want to turn this off
Hi, I'm a new user to Outlook. Everytime I open a new email it puts a new item on my Start bar. Now my Start bar is cluttered because I have more than one message open at once. Where is the option to change this? -- Thanks, PTweety "pickytweety" <pickytweety@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42E83CF7-E369-4CB5-935C-2058FF39D4E7@microsoft.com... > I'm a new user to Outlook. Everytime I open a new email it puts a new item > on my Start bar. Now my Start bar is cluttered because I have more than one > message open at once. Where is the...

Pivot Charts Display Filter Box
I would like to have the filter box displayed on my pivot chart. My 2003 pivot charts no longer display the drop down box, how do I get it back? ...

Message overlap in reply window
When I try to reply or forward certain emails, they don't display properly in the compose window. Parts of the message are displayed right on top of other parts so that it's barely readable. These same messages display normally in the inbox. This problem occurs only if I try to reply or forward, and it doesn't happen with all messages. In one instance, the sender had embedded an uncompressed bitmap (1.4 MB) image in the message, but I don't know if that's even relavent. I'm using Outlook 2000. Thanks. ...

IE shouldn't open new windows on every link clicked.
Whenever I click a link in Outlook, IE causes a new window to open every single time. This happens even if the link is to the same website. For example, I click a link to an item listed on Ebay. A new window is opened. Then I may click on another link to Ebay for an item, even in the same email, and another window opens. Before when I was using Outlook Express, a new window did not open when I clicked additional links in the same piece of email. It simply used the same window to move me to another item on the same website. Is there a way to prevent all these extra windows from op...

Double Lookup Without Exact Match-Price Breaks
Hello, I have a table that looks like this -----A------------B-----------C------- Part Number------Qty-------Price Each 1----Part 1---------2-------------23.01 2----Part 1--------40------------8.76 3----Part 1--------80-----------8.39 4----Part 2--------1-------------58.12 5----Part 2--------20-----------9.04 6----Part 2--------40-----------7.74 7----Part 3--------1------------60.00 8----Part 3--------20----------9.04 9----Part 3--------40----------7.74 And so on.... These are price breaks. I'd like to enter the Part number in cell G1 and the Qty in cell H1 and have the formula/array l...

Finding Time of idle remote sessions(RDP) in windows XP
Hi, Is there any way i can find the time of idle remote session(RDP) in windows XP using powershell. Please help! Hi Rajeev, Plain TS or XenApp\Citrix? Martin "Rajeev" <s.rajeev3@gmail.com> wrote in message news:b4c8b150-79ff-4f0b-8d90-a13118c8eeda@z4g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > Is there any way i can find the time of idle remote session(RDP) in > windows XP using powershell. > > Please help! Its plain TS, using RDP In that case you should use Win32_LogonSession class and filter LogonType 10: http://msdn.microsoft....

age-based life insurance
Hello: There's not way for the GP HR Life Insurance Setup window to calculate age-based insurance as of January 1 instead of by a person's age, is there? Thanks! childofthe1980s I would like to know this too. TD "childothe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > There's not way for the GP HR Life Insurance Setup window to calculate > age-based insurance as of January 1 instead of by a person's age, is there? > > Thanks! > > childofthe1980s ...

MSXML3.DLL is Invalid Window Image
All of a sudden this popped up and I can't start Money 2005 Standard. No help on Money site. Any ideas? -- Scott Morris Morris Resort Interiors inc. In microsoft.public.money, Scott wrote: >All of a sudden this popped up and I can't start Money 2005 Standard. No >help on Money site. Any ideas? Try running the following line regsvr32 msxml3.dll into Start->Run or in a command window. I had tried that several times without success. Of course, it worked when I tried it after you suggested it. I pasted your command in. Who knows, maybe I typed it wrong before. B...

knowlege base article 289815
How can i download this fix q289815.exe to solve the following problem Visio2000: Cross-Functional Flowchart Shapes Incorrectly Aligned When You Open Drawing Efe, The bottom of that article indicates that you need to contact PSS: "To resolve this problem, contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;CNTACTMS" -- Dawn This posting is provided "AS IS&qu...

Formatting default Entity and Value
In ORM Source documents is it possible to set the default background colour (Fill) of Entity and Value elements? To save me having to continually setting the values manually. Cheers, McGiv Hi McGiv, > In ORM Source documents is it possible to set the default background > colour (Fill) of Entity and Value elements? To save me having to > continually setting the values manually. Sorry, no. The ORM info is separate from the shape info and as such a new shape is created every time you drop a given ORM object on a page. If you want them all to be a given color (which I don't thi...

Windows Home server
Hi, Windows Home Server can be used in a SOHO environment as a NAS and with a useful auto backup of user pcs. We have some very small outlying sites where Windows Home Server would seem to be a plausible solution. In Head Office we currently have DPM 2007, probably upgrading to 2010. Is it be possible to backup Windows Home Servers with DPM? -- Stanch This particular OS sku is not tested with DPM, but DPM should be able to protect it using workgroup/un-trusted machine flow. Please find more details at: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff634170.aspx -- ...

an outlook window will not open
when i click on outlook it is saying that it is opening but a window does not appear. ...

Cell ref of max value in array
Using XL2002. Other answers in these discussions have given me nearly what I'm after; please would someone complete this? A large array of numbers: which cell in each row has the max value? =MATCH(MAX(range),range,0) gets me its position, e.g. 44th cell along, but how can I translate that to Column AR or cell ref AR6? Try this on for size - if it doesn't work, let me know and we can twea it. Later, Chad =ADDRESS(MATCH(MAX(range),range,0)+ROW(range)-1,COLUMN(range),1 -- cvolker ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cvolkert's Profile: http://...

Windows vVX6000.HLP
I received a message that the file vVX6000.HLP in Windows was missing and that I needed to install it. I have been searching help menus and don't know how to find this file or how to install it. Can anyone help? For what operating system? -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Blurt" wrote: >I received a message that the file vVX6000.HLP in Windows was missing and > that I needed to install it. I have been searching he...

Entering 0.0.0.0 (0.0.0.0) in the connection filter deny list
I'd like to block all incoming connections by entering 0.0.0.0 (0.0.0.0) in the deny list in Exchange 2003's Connection Filtering under Message Delivery, but the Okay button is greyed out. Is this normal? As a workaround I've entered these two entries instead: 1.0.0.0 (128.0.0.0) and 128.0.0.0 (128.0.0.0). As for the "why am I doing this," these servers are in an isolated area and should only be receiving mail from two specific servers that I've added to the accept list. On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:57:06 -0800, "adam" <adam@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Adjusting one data set based another
I'd like to compare two sets and report a result that shows how one data set would plot if related to the other set (sorry, I know that's poorly worded). Here's an example: Sample #1 Sample #2 25% 0.26 25% 0.264 30% 0.31 30% 0.317 35% 0.36 35% 0.365 40% 0.41 40% 0.426 45% 0.45 45% 0.5 50% 0.51 50% 0.569 55% 0.56 55% 0.644 60% 0.62 60% 0.72 65% 0.69 65% 0.779 70% 0.75 70% 0.835 75% 0.84 75% 0.901 80% 0.93 80% 0.968 85% 1.03 85% 1.049 90% 1.12 90% 1.108 95% 1.24 95% 1.194 100% 1.4 100% 1.242 So, in the above data for example, at 50%, sample #1 reports 0.51 in sa...