Calling javascript functions from isv.config button 11-21-06

Is it only possible to call a javascript function included in global.js
using isv.config button?. The button is used in account entity form.

// Mats

0
MatsL
11/21/2006 8:29:15 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Testing a range of cells in an IF FUNCTION
Trying to test a range of cells in an IF Function. I would like the function to look at 15 cells in a single row, find a value within those cells, and then return another value if TRUE/FALSE. As of now, I can only apply the "logical test" in the IF formula for ONE CELL ONLY. I would like it to test a RANGE of cells in one row, find if any of the values match my logical test, and then return a value. Anyone understand or know how to do this? I tried apply "lookup" function, but I don't think it will work Please help Aaro aaronplange at hotmail.com Hi maybe someth...

The Settings button keeps disappearing
Hi, I'm having a weird problem when I access CRM using the web client. When I access the site, I see all the buttons (Workplace, Sales, etc) except the Settings button. If I reboot, the button is back. My security role is system Admin. Any idea what is wrong? Thanks! Simon Are you running the Microsoft CRM Outlook Desktop client in parallel? Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Simon Renshaw" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm having a weird problem when I access CRM using the web client. When I > access the site, I s...

Entourage 2008 DAILY calendar crashes once I hit the print button
Every time I attempt to print my DAILY calendar it crashes. The weekly calendar prints okay. I've run Repair Permissions and restarted Entourage again and again. Below is the Error Report I receive whenever I try to print daily calendar: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2010-03-14 14:12:44 -0400 Application Name: Microsoft Entourage Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Entourage Application Signature: OPIM Application Version: 12.2.4.100205 Crashed Module Name: Microsoft Entourage Crashed Module Version: 12...

Re: Function to copy data from a variable range?
I have a sheet with about 20,000 lines of data. From that sheet I am looking to group the data based on a parameter, into multiple different sheets. ie: If the category is "1" copy all that lines data into sheet A, If the category is "2", copy all the lines into sheet B. The problem is, the number of lines for each acatgeory type is not always the same. Some categories may only have 1 or two lines, other may have 200-300. Is there any type of function for this? Thanks! Doable but why not just use data>filter>autofilter -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesA...

Voting Buttons
I sent out an e-mail using voting buttons and I got the responces but none of the responces showed up on the tracking tab of the sent e-mail. Any ideas? ...

Is it possible to add a "View" button under the purchase order section?
Would be nice to have the abilty to allow someone to be able to view the purchase order as opposed to the given "new, delete, edit, or receive" buttons. This way someone who needed the information and did not have the appropriate security would not be able to delete or change the PO. I tried to CTL S the new, delete, edit and receive buttons, but that basically locks them out completely. Is this something that may be possible? You can make excel pivot table so any employee can view that worksheet from their terminal. This way you can define the fields you want to show as well ...

eService Call with GP 9.0
eService GP 8 release was unchanged for GP 9.0 as per Article ". eService & eReturns NOTE: eService & eReturns for Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 utilizes the same download as Microsoft Great Plains 8.0. There are no changes to eService & eReturns requiring an upgrade or installation difference. " I tried to configure eService for GP 9.0 but not able to view the proper page, it seems the COM components “Webservice” not working properly. Anyone come across the same situation? You need to go to Component Services, Computers, My Computers, Com+ Apps and make sure th...

MsgBox 11-24-07
When a report is open I have a MsgBox which also opens, asking "would you like to print this document". If the operator Clicks on "no", then the MsgBox disappears, if they Click on "Yes" another MsgBox opens asking "how many copies would you like". is there a way to add field to this MsgBox into which the user can input a number of copies they would like, and then for it to produce the correct number. Cheers Steve You may want to try creating a pop-up form instead of a msgbox for this. In the macro or vba where you currenlty have your MsgBox, ...

function keys
Hello, Is there a site where I can get a recap of RMS function keys? Not that I know of, but F1 - Help is a really good place to start! Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information. newbie wrote: > Hello, > Is there a site where I can get a recap of RMS function keys? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02DF_01C6B6FC.B3481FA0 Content-Type: text/plain; ...

Should unimplmented pure function throw a compile error?
It's been a while since I have written anything with abstract classes. If I derive a class from my abstract class and do not implement a pure virtual function of the base class in the derived class, shouldn't the compiler throw an error? -- Bruce E. Stemplewski GarXface OCX and C++ Class Library for the Garmin GPS www.stempsoft.com yes, if you try to instantiate the class in your code it should. "Bruce E. Stemplewski " <BruceStemplewski@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uaGJZhYCFHA.3732@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > It's been a while since I have written anyt...

Attach Trigger to Save Function of Form
I am in the processes of trying to attach a trigger to the Save function of an already existing GP form using Dex. In one of the documents, it states that the CM_Checkbook_Maitenance has a SaveRecord function. I am trying to acces the function that is similar to this on the PM_Vendor_Maitenance form. I tried using SaveRecord and when I tried to compile it it says that it is an unknown reference. Is there some documentation with a list of the functions for each form? Mike, PM_Vendor_Maintenance is an older form and probably doesn't have a SaveRecord function. Try running t...

Re-exporting functions from dynamically linked DLL
Hi, I have the following situation: I have a 3rd party DLL which does not include a LIB file, just a header file with typedef declarations for exported functions (It is intended for dynamic linking) I need to wrap the DLL to allow for callbacks to my own code (in Lisp), and to do this I need to load the DLL using LoadLibrary and access each function that I need using GetProcAddress. So for example: The third party header will say: typedef INT (WINAPI * lp_function)(); Then in my c wrapper file: #include "3rdparty.h" #ifdef _WIN32 #define DllExport __declspec(dllexport) #else #...

how can i use countif function inside a filtered range
How can I use countif function inside a filtered range Hi, Not much detail here, so this is the general idea: =SUMPRODUCT(SUBTOTAL(3,OFFSET(C13:C18,ROW(13:18)-13,0,1)),--(C13:C18="Red")) -- If this helps, please click the Yes button Cheers, Shane Devenshire "jayin" wrote: > How can I use countif function inside a filtered range Shane Devenshire wrote on 02/24/2009 02:05 ET : > Hi, > > Not much detail here, so this is the general idea: > > =SUMPRODUCT(SUBTOTAL(3,OFFSET(C13:C18,ROW(13:18)-13,0,1)),--(C13:C18=&quot;Red&quot;)) > > ...

how to capture the button caption using an object
How to capture the button caption using an object in Dialog based MFC ..Suggest me which method to use. iam in urgent need of it. please give reply as soon as possible Thank you. What do you mean "capture the button caption"? Do you mean "Read the caption on a button"? GetWindowText works fine for this. Create a control variable and use it as CString s; c_MyButton.GetWindowText(s); and you've got it. joe On 7 Aug 2006 22:08:50 -0700, "lakshmi" <lakshmi.bollam@gmail.com> wrote: >How to captu...

Crm 3.0 11-09-07
I have one server windows 2003 standard r2 sp2 With: _Crm 3.0 _Wsus 3.0 I first installed CRM 3.0 (databases point on another server) and after I installed Wsus 3.0 with standard installation (comprehensive SQL 2005 espress edition) Now when I go to http://nameserver:5555 all open correctly but not report folder. When I click report folder I have an error (there is an error please contact your system administrator). I try to go to http://nameserver/serverreports but there isn't a web page (IIS say impossible find page). Have Wsus delete iis report configuration? How I can restore t...

Form Sizing 08-06-07
-- Thanks David G Albury, Australia DoCmd.Maximize ...

Outlook 2002/2003 auto-complete function
How do i clear out the "database" of the auto-complete function in the To,cc and bcc fields. i know how to do a single name clear by clicking delete is there a way to clear all the names out? To clear the entire cache, follow the instructions here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q287623 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Brian James" <bjames@beconet.com> wrote in message news:009101c3ad51$120b6a00$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How do i clear out the "database" of the auto-complete > function in the To,cc and bcc fields. i know how...

Function if()
Hello! ***If I use If() =IF(N82:N84="N/A",0,SUM(O82:O84)/SUM(M82:M84)*S82) The formula box shows the results below: logical_test = {FALSE;TRUE;TRUE} value if true = 0 Value if false = 0.8 ={0.8;0;0} =0.8 But I have a problem!!! My cell shows = 0 (and this is not due to any kind of formatting) ***Now I have the same problem is the logical test is (as shown in th formula box) {TRUE;FALSE;FALSE} ={0;0;0.8} =0.8 My cell actually shows =0 ***However if my logical test is (as shown in the formula box) {TRUE;FALSE;TRUE} ={0;0.8;0} =0.8 Then my cell will finally shows the right num...

Custom toolbar button icons
How do you make & use them? I want more than the ~30 standard icons. Eugene Eugene, You can rt-click on a commandbar, choose "Customize" then rt-click on your button and choose "Edit Image" The icon editor will open, and you can change the icon. The icon will then be stored along with your toolbar settings in your .xlb file. IF you need to share your icon, then other steps need to be taken. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "leaftye - ExcelForums.com" <leaftye@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message news:eV6FkXwgFHA.576@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gb...

Combining two types of functions. Select Query and DLookup
I would like to write a code that performs the following action: 1. If the value in a comboBox Project Number is 19912 2. Perform a select query on comboBox Task Number and comboBox National Site ID 3. If the value in a comboBox Project Number is not 19912 4. Perform a select query on comboBox Task Number and a DLookup () on comboBox National Site ID I tried the code below but it's not working. Any ideas on how to do this? If Me.cmbProjectNumber.Value="19912" then cmbNationalSiteID.RowSource = "SELECT DISTINCT [National Site ID] FROM [InScope Table] WHERE [Proje...

list box 06-08-07
Hi! I have two list boxes, one shows the list of creditors,"listCred", and the other,"listAR", shows the list of accounts receivable. How can I make the latter list show only the accounts of the creditor that i clicked from the former list? Thanks! -- ai® Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200706/1 Answered in UtterAccess, where you posted the same question. http://www.utteraccess.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=83&Number=1431290&Zf=&Zw=&Zg=0&Zl=a&Main=1431285&Search...

Weeknum function help
Hello, I am trying to show the current week and using this formula: =WEEKNUM(TODAY())-1, someday it works, somday it doesn't (return "#NAME?"). Why is that? Is there other alternative? Thanks Hi, The WEEKNIM function requires the analysis toolpak to be loaded in versions priot to E2007 so I guess sometimes it's running on a machine where it isn't loaded. To load it Tools|Addins and check 'Analysis Toolpak' -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still suf...

Can you call SetWindowText on a modal form?
Hi I have a DLL that is called by Visual Basic and which displays a modal form. I have compiled this DLL and it works perfectly, apart from the fact that I want to be able to pass it a string to display in the title bar, but the SetWindowText function doesn't seem to do anything. My code is shown below. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks void __stdcall GetLogin(BSTR appname, BSTR caption, BSTR* username, BSTR* password, bool reshow) { //read the current username from the registry for this application CString currentuser = theApp.GetProfileString ((LPSTR)appname, USERNAME, ...

Format a macro button
I have placed a button on my speadsheet from the forms toolbar and have assigned a macro to it. I can format the text in the button. How do I format or color in the button's background? Hi Rickster I doubt if Form buttons can be formatted. Why don't u use activeX buttons instead of form buttons. Active X buttons are more interactive and you can change the color of these buttons by changing the backcolor property. Simply place a command button in your sheet from Visal Basic toolbox, say the button is CommandButton1. Double the button and place your macro ----------...

Using the returned value of a function
I am trying to have a value automatically enetered into a range of cells if the date at the top of the column matches today's date. I have tried using the "Today()" and "IF" functions with no luck. adombrowski Wrote: > I am trying to have a value automatically enetered into a range of cell > if > the date at the top of the column matches today's date. I have trie > using > the "Today()" and "IF" functions with no luck. Hi adombrowski Assuming the the date to be in cell A1, try this =IF(A1=TODAY(),1,0) this will return the ...