CALCULATING DEPRECIATION USING ACCESS

HOW DO I DO IT?
0
PATRICK
7/25/2003 5:23:26 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Why don't you ask the Access newsgroup instead of the Microsft CRM ng?

--
Brandon
IT Director

"PATRICK" <PATRICK@GLWHOLESALE.COM> wrote in message
> HOW DO I DO IT?

0
Brandon

Help with using data
Hi I would really appreciate some help with extracting data from Outlook. I have been building up a database of clients/prospectives, these are in various categories. I would like to extract/search on various fields as well as my own categories, all i can do with export is extract the whole lot to a tab delimited file. Or export categories to an rge file which I can't use. Any ideas out there? thanks Outlook's Search doesn't suffice? There are 3rd party search applications that might help. What sprcifically stops you from exporting to a format other than TSV? There are other...

MS Access 2003 and Outlook 2003/Website
I'm working with someone developing a website for our company, and had some questions. I've read alot of resources and articles on how to integraste these thigns, but can't seem to get to the right spot. What we want to do, is have a webpage, that a customer can access, fill out a small form for RMA requests, then either email that to a specific email address which would be filtered to a folde rin outlook, and then have the Access database look in that folder for new emails and add that info in to the db. I have that part partially figured out, but another option we were ...

Run-time error 438
I'm trying to find out why this code is not working. With Worksheets("Multi-period Code data").ListBox1 .Clear For FillCount = 1 To Worksheets("ClassCodes").Range("E1") .AddItem Worksheets("ClassCodes").Range("C1").Offset(FillCount, 0) Next FillCount .ListIndex = Worksheets("Multi-period Code data").Range("O1").Value End With Just to clarify, there is a sheet named "Multi-period Code data" and ListBox1 exists on the sheet. The err...

Real Programmers (TM) use MSFT C# not Linux languages (sez an expert)
Don't take my word for it, see what this nationally syndicated author and computer programming guru says... and note the reader's comment at the very end...about Linux...I think he's talking about Linux. Anyway the takeaway executive summary of this article is simple: C# rulz. RL http://programmingzen.com/2010/06/23/how-microsoft-is-changing-the-programm= ing-world/ How Microsoft is changing the programming world Posted on Jun 23rd, 2010 in .NET, Programming Languages | 47 comments Several years ago I knew a programmer, we=92ll call him Joe, who fancied himsel...

accessing address book in Outlook 2002
I recently had a fire and had to get a new computer. My ISP is MSN dialup. My new computer has Outlook 2002 and I want to use this instead of Hotmail to access my mail. I now am able to send and receive messages through Outlook but I cannot access my address book that I had with Hotmail. I need help b/c i have 3 pages of contacts!! You have to use your browser to access the web based address book at Hotmail. Outlook is better used for POP mail. >-----Original Message----- >I recently had a fire and had to get a new computer. My >ISP is MSN dialup. My new computer has...

Outlook 2003 error when trying to use WordMail
Hi, Outlook 2003 has recently started reporting the following error, when trying to use Word 2003 as the MAil Editor. I have tried all the uslal things including Uninstalling Office, clearing the main registry settings and re installing, but nothing seems to work, does anyone have any idea what is causing this and more importantly how to solve it: "Word is unavailable, not installed, or is not the same version as outlook. The outlook email word editor will be used instead. an OLE registration error occured. The program is not correctly installed run Setup program again" Gavin,...

Query--using Access 2007
I have a tblAddress table with a lookup field called TypeofAddressID. A company may have many addresses with different TypeofAddressID—such as 1 = Business, 2 = Mailstop, 3 = PO Box, and so on. I need to pull out TypeofAddressID # 1. Then if a 1 is not available, give me the type that is (which may be the PO address or Mailstop). I tried DLookup, Xor, and IIf([TypeofAddressID]=1, 1, IIf([TypeofAddressID]=2, 2, IIf([TypeofAddressID]=3, 3, 4))), but it is listing all addresses per company instead of either or. Any suggestions? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster....

Setting excel to landscape and setting print area from access
I have an excel file that I create from access and I was wondering if there is an easy way to set the page setup to landscape and to set the print area width from access. Is there an easy way to do this? I created a macro with the excel macro recorder but I am not sure if I can somehow use this code to have access do this. Any direction on this would be appreciated. thanks [code] With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .PrintTitleRows = "" .PrintTitleColumns = "" End With ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "" With Active...

how can I enter 453. to show as 453 instead of 4.53 when using th.
I'm not sure how to use the decimal when entering numbers in excel. I want to use the fixed decimal space as to so when I just type in 453 it appears as 4.53 But when I want to enter 60 and I enter 60. I get .60 Any thoughts? Enter 60. with the decimal point at the end. In article <B343D637-7039-48CA-AB16-6B389D3A441A@microsoft.com>, "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm not sure how to use the decimal when entering numbers in excel. I want > to use the fixed decimal space as to so when I just type in 453 it appears as >...

VALUES ARE DIFFERENT THAN CALCULATOR
I am figuring my payroll on an Excel spreadsheet. When I enter the formulas, the values are sometimes off by a penny. On my calculator, I have it set to 5/4. How do I get my formulas to come out the same as the calculator? Look in help for the ROUND function Also see link for discussion of rounding issues http://www.cpearson.com/excel/rounding.htm "Jaime" wrote: > I am figuring my payroll on an Excel spreadsheet. When I enter the formulas, > the values are sometimes off by a penny. On my calculator, I have it set to > 5/4. How do I get my formulas to come out...

I cant use englisch function names in a swedich version of excel
Hi, Why can't I use Englisch named function names, like =ROUND(...) in a sheet when I have a Swedich version of excel. Excel will tell me the error "#Name?" when I open an Englisch version worksheet or if I try to enter an englisch function name. But if I write a macro with the englisch function name inside the code and I call that macro in the sheet the function will be translated to the swedich function name. Thanks Pelle Hi this is just the way Excel works. For a function translation see: http://www.contextures.com/functions.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany ...

calculating in a report
i have a report that needs to calculate a total bassed on user input. Ex. assigned = 1 attached = 1 and detached = -1 i need to total the values together i'm either doing my iif wrong or going the wrong way about it thank you for your time Post your code and a bit more info, your question is not clear. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "JWalk" wrote: > i have a report that needs to calculate a total bassed on user input. Ex. > assigned = 1 attached = 1 and detached = -1 i need to total the values > together i'm either doing my iif wrong or going the wron...

"Native" e-mail from access
Hi All, Is there code out there that I can copy that makes a native e-mail window open for users to send e-mails? What I want is for an outlook (or whatever) e-mail window to open like it does when you click a hyperlink. Just to clarify, I've made the SendObject call work for behind the scenes sending, and am looking at the redemption library to get around the Outlook security popup. What I want is an actual Outlook window (or a window from whatever the default e-mail program is on the machine) to open so the user can create a message from scratch. I appreciate an...

How to count how many times a user accesses CRM
Hi. For internal audit purposes, I need a way to count how many times each CRM user logs into the system (in a period of time). Is there any CRM or server option to make this count? Many thanks You can try to use one of these methods of reporting on CRM Usage: https://community.dynamics.com/blogs/hardworkdays/archive/2010/04/13/crm-usage-report.aspx http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crm/archive/2009/04/08/crm-usage-reporting-unleashed.aspx Michael D. Mayo "Claudio Casonato" wrote: > Hi. > For internal audit purposes, I need a way to count how many times each CRM > user logs in...

WHERE without using CASE
I'm trying to edit a Filter in Outlook and it has a sort of SQL syntax. The only thing is I don't know if it accepts CASE statements -- it's giving a 'SQL parsing' error. Is there another simple SQL way of doing this WHERE clause without using case (e.g. using AND or OR)?: WHERE (CASE WHEN (MyField1 IS NULL) THEN (MyField2) ELSE (MyField1))>1 My Reference: (CASE WHEN ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/string/{00020329-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}/MyField1" IS NULL) THEN ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/st...

How to Insert clips in Outlook using Clip Art Organizer
My Outlook 2003 "Insert" menu used to have the option of using the Clip Art Organizer program to search for clip art to insert into Outlook. This option has disappeared and I have not been able to find out how to get it back. Any ideas? "Tamara" <Tamara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CADF265E-7DBB-46EB-8077-CA78137FE4C3@microsoft.com... > My Outlook 2003 "Insert" menu used to have the option of using the Clip Art > Organizer program to search for clip art to insert into Outlook. This > option > has disappeare...

How do I use the data in a named field to select a worksheet tab .
I need to use a named field to select a worksheet tab in another workbook. ie i have a workbook called Master and need to collect data from a workbook called Reports, but i need to collect it from different worksheets within Reports depending on the month selected in Master. The tabs in Reports are M01,M02,etc. In Master I have a Named Field called 'Month" with M01,M02 etc entered in it. This field needs to select the corresponding tab in Reports. Usually the reference syntax goes something like '[Filename]Tabname!Cellname or reference. Here is an obscure example from an old...

Exchange Directory Access
OK. I've posted this in one other location and ended up with a bunch of stupid answers and suggestions. If you have a REAL idea, I could certainly use some constructive feedback. My problem is this; DSAccess is failing to detect and list multiple DCS/GCS under the Directory Access tab on my servers. I can tell you that AD is stable and working well. DNS is set up correctly. I have very reliable and fast WAN links between sites and these links are not firewalled. NLTEST results come back as expected and there is no indication of problems related to the AD site topology. The result ...

how to use for dummies
need major help with excel. I can't remember how to calculate the numbers and means etc for chart useage More details please. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 21:31:01 -0700, audrey nurse <audreynurse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >need major help with excel. I can't remember how to calculate the numbers >and means etc for chart useage ...

access 2003 no query results for a form
I am new to access and self and manual taught. I have created a query in support of a form with two criteria that is working well. I would like to have a message appear if there is no information. Currently the form displays just the background. Is there an easy way perhaps using an Event Procedure? In the form's Load event procedure, you can use this code to pop up a message box: Private Sub Form_Load() If Me.Recordset.RecordCount = 0 Then _ MsgBox("No Records!") End Sub -- Ken Snell http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/ "Portfolio...

use the repeat key (F4) in Publisher like Word
After following the help directions, there doesn't appear to be an option for repeat key in Publisher. F4 is the repeat key in Word. So, why can I not use this in Publisher also. Keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Publisher http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP030885451033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dynamite" <dynamite@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39869267-91E1-4664-B818-B3CA5D78BF34@microsoft.com... > After following the help directions, there doesn't...

Type casting problem while using Reflection
Hi, I am newbie on CSharp. I am using Reflection for run-time function calling. Everything is working perfect, but problem is coming while self defined Abstract Data Type casting. I am made two project in one solution, (1) Class Library Type, (2) Console Type project. Class Library Project has two classes, Examin.cs file namespace ExampleLib { public class Examin { private Result result = new Result(); public void setResultValue(int val) { result.Sum = val; } public Result getResultObj() { return result; }...

add new capture image using wdsutil problem
I am getting this error can you hlp pls An error occurred while trying to execute the command. Error Code: 0xC10408A1 Error Description: The image name "F:\RemoteInstall\Images\Marketing" could not be found for the specified architecture. -- aconti ------------------------------------------------------------------------ aconti's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/73272.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/active-directory/1286142.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Outlook
Can send email to Outlook, can access messages on ISP (Comcast) Webmail. Can't access server to download emails to PC. Ran all Norton Utlities, Removed and then reinstalled Outlook and Office apps. Still getting 0x800ccc0f error message - terminated by the server. Checked modem, checked router. All fine. ISP says nothing wrong on their end. Know of a fix? Tom does this help you determine the problem? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813514 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Window...

Using a Forms control to disable an ActiveX control
In Excel 2007, is it possible to use an Options Button forms control to set the Enabled property of a DTPicker object ? The DTPicker object is the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0. For example, there are two Options Button controls, Button1 and Button2 Clicking on Button1 will disable a DTPicker object. Clicking on Button2 will enable a DTPicker object. Exceluser ...