Blank pages in reports

When we create a report in Visual Studio, it looks exactly as intended.
However, when we upload this report to CRM, something gets tweaked and blank
pages appear.  So something is getting rendered incorrectly in CRM.  Does
anyone know why this is happening and how to correct the problem?

Thanks,
-Rick M.
0
RickM (31)
6/25/2008 7:47:13 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Verify the width of your pages, you may need to shrink them down a
little less than what the ruler shows you. You may also want to
consider setting the left and right margins to .2 or .5 rather than 1
inch; I would do this if you have not because its the fastest test. It
can be a pain getting the format correct but technically there is a
report being rendered to the right of your report due to a blank
space. I hope this helps, it may take several tries.
0
bradlaw (133)

linking companies reports
I know Frx can link and consolidate seperate Great Plains companies. But what if I want to do this in native GP. Is Crystal the only way? I understand Report Writer only accesses one company at a time? Thanks for any info Bill 2020, Why would you want to do something that FRx was designed to do naturally in a tool like Crystal Reports? Anyways, you can also use SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "2020" wrote: > > I know Frx can link and consolid...

Show all investments on home page
Money 2004 deluxe shows only the first 75 investments on the home page investment summary. How can I get it to show all of them ca. 250? Running XP home. Jonathan notice the word 'summary'........... >-----Original Message----- >Money 2004 deluxe shows only the first 75 investments on the home page >investment summary. How can I get it to show all of them ca. 250? Running >XP home. > >Jonathan > > >. > Me: NOT helpful. Money 2000 showed them all. Jonathan "me" <m@e.com> wrote in message news:0aba01c3822e$e145f270$a301280a@ph...

Two docs on one page
I have created an A4 document with two A5 labels on it. The first sheet has label one and two upon it but when i go to sheet two i would like it to have the next two labels upon it but it has label two again and three, sheet three has three and four. I have tried starting with next record before label one (ie staring at label two to force it to push to next label at the beginning of the sheet but this didnt help) i have also tried the same at the bottom of each sheet..... please can anybody help I have created an A4 document with two mail merged A5 labels on it using an ex...

Report showing #Error on a valid SQL View
I have an Access app with an SQL Server backend. One report is based on a VIEW. When I run the view alone all the data is visible. But when I run the report, I get #Error on one field. The field is numeric. However, the RecordSource property of the textbox is: [MyNumericFieldFromSQLView]/32 What's strange is that when I remove the division by 32, the #Error disappears. What I need to do in the report is divide the value from the view by 32. I cannot modify the view because it is not an option. Any help? Thanks ! It is possible that the field is a text field that is...

print multiple worksheets on one page
I need to be able to combine 4 tabs (worksheets) to print on one page - can this be done? Take a look at this web site - it says it can be done and even shows you how: http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages/T0998_Printing_Multiple_Worksheets_on_a_Single_Page.html Al "Michelle" wrote: > I need to be able to combine 4 tabs (worksheets) to print on one page - can > this be done? Try this, it might be helpful http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010548301033.aspx "Michelle" wrote: > I need to be able to combine 4 tabs (worksheets) to print on one pa...

Save as web page, but still have spreadsheet functionality
how do i do this. whe i go to save as web page, there is no box i can click but interactivity and the software im using (certiport mous practice test) tells me it is wrong ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ no one knows how to do this. I know someone does ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Why wont Pub2003 allow me to send page as email any longer? #2
I used to be able to send my page as an email. Now the only option is to send as an attachment. What changed? How can I send it as a page in my email? -- integritytommyg ...

Great Plains 6 Prints reports lightly
We have an issue with the printing from Great plains being a good bit lighter than normal print from the same printers. Does anyone know what could cause this or where i could find settings for the printer in GP6? ...

Blank Email Still
Outlook Versions 2000 and 2002 all updates Exchange Server 2000 no service packs Windows 2000 Server all updates Windows XP clients all updates I am still having blank bodies of email sent. The E-mail is also blank in the sent box as well as blank at the receiver.. Seems random. Here is whet I have done. Disabled Signatures Disabled Norton Anti-virus 2003 Pro I will apply SP3 to Exchange tonight. Any ideas? Thanks B Hi, Bob try recreating your email profile and test the issue Good luck! Yvon "Bob" wrote: > Outlook Versions 2000 and 2002 all updates > Exchange Serv...

Reporting on MS Project Server in java
Hello, I am trying to use MS Project server PSI in java. I could create java stubs by using the wsdl. Now if I want to see all the projects, I couldn' find any API in the Project Web Service. I couldn't find any help related to the same. Is there any way where I can get list of Projects availaible in MS Project Server or do I need to go through the reporting database route? I wanted to use the WEB SERVICE route as I dont have to worry about the security. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Milind. Milind: The correct place to ask developer questions ...

How do I set the focus for a field after new (blank) record ?
Hi When I click the "new (blank) record" icon at the bottom of a form, the cursor disappears. How can I make the cursor go to the first field on the form like it does when I first go to the form. Thanks in advance Mark Thornblad Use the form's Current event to run a macro that contains the GoToControl action, and use that to set the focus to the desired field. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> <mthornblad@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d7aa0f3c-adbc-4f30-8e2b-f82b121f5876@a28g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > When I click the "new (bla...

Modify/customize login and logout page
Anyone know if it is ok to modify/customize the exchange login and logout page? Yes. This may help: Customizing the Outlook Web Access Logon Page http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996007.aspx -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Brent Anderson" <BAnder9447@aol.com> wrote in message news:%23SkU1W1ZHHA.5044@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Anyone know if it is ok to modify/customize the exchange login and logout > page? > ...

my printer won't print page 2 of my brochure in publisher.
I am making a brouchure in publisher and it includes 6 scanned pictures on the 2nd page. whenever i try to print it out the printer will only print page 1 but not page 2 How can i get this page printed. What printer? What version Publisher? How large is the file? Have you tried updating your printer driver from the manufacturer's web site? Are you using a HP printer? PUB2000: Cannot Print Photos to HP DeskJet Printers from Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;212599&Product=pub -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.or...

how do i get 4 postcards on one page?
I have created a postcard in publisher 2007. I cannot get it to print 4 per page. I have publisher 2003 at home and can get it to work fine. Help! Use one of the built-in Avery page setups, they work. Select postcard, Scroll down to Avery US letter, expand, 3263 landscape is a good start. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "LiteracyLady" <LiteracyLady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A296F77-95DB-42ED-A471-1FE14BA8EC58@microsoft.com... >I have created a postcard in publisher 2007....

Printing to various pages
Someone might be able to help you if you provide a few details about what you're trying to do, and what problems you're having. Jerry wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Reporting back crashes in MFC-based products
Hello, We have a product written in MFC using Visual Studio 7.1. We are now planning to implement a feature that will detect a crash and report to us the cause of the crash and other meaningful information. The plan is to provide something similar to Window's error reporting tool. I found a 3rd party tool for Delphi that instruments the source code. When the program crashes, it provides information like the name of the function, module etc.. Is there something similar that I can use with MFC? The other option is to use MFC's Structured Exception Handling and try to get a memory dump...

Anyone know how to Automatically transfer CSV data to Web page forms?
How can you populate a form fields on a html web page (client side) with data from an Excel file (CSV). The web page has several text fields for input that I manually populate. I would like to transfer the data into the web form automatically from the CSV file. How can this be done? TIA Jman -- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- - Jman, I had some success using the SendKeys method in VBA. It wasn't a web form -- it was a terminal emulator -- but I think I did...

Labels leaving a blank line where addr2 is missing
Some of my addresses have 1 address line and some have 2. In order to include all of them in the same label, I'm getting a blank line when address 2 is missing. Why won't it float if there is a blank line? -- Brenda First, check that the Section that contains your Address fields is set to Grow and Shrink. To do this, click inside that section or on the grey bar just above it but ensure that you are not selecting any controls. In the Properties box next to Can Grow and Can Shrink (like Alice In Wonderland) click Yes. 2. Click in the left margin so that you are selecting all your tex...

"File As" remains blank
In Contacts, Outlook 2003 treats "File As" as if it is blank, no matter what. This happened after sync'ing with a Pocket PC 2003, using ActiveSync 3.7.1 If I create a new .pst, I am OK till the next sync. After that any new contact is broken. What can I do????? ...

Erratic Report Field Format
Hi: Having strange problem with erratic behavior of field format on a report/subreport, which I hope someone can solve. (Using Ac2003) On the subreport Detail, I have a field "Charges", Where Format= Fixed, Decimal Places = 2, and ControlSource = =Replace([ChargesApproved],"."," "). On the subreport Footer, I have a field "SumCharges", whose Format=Currency, Decimal places = 2, and ControlSource==DSum("[ChargesApproved]","TopN") (where TopN is the underlying query for the subreport). Then, in the Report Detail section, there is a fie...

SSRS report published in CRM 3.0
I have developed a report in SSRS, when I view the report in VS 2005 it looks fine but when I publish the same report in CRM 3.0 , the format gets messed up. Any idea? Its really frustrating..spending more time in formating than in logic. - Pari ------=_NextPart_0001_07B8A9E1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Pari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have developed a report in SSRS, when I view the report in VS 2005 it looks > fine but when I publish the same report in CRM 3.0 , the format gets messed up. > > Any idea? Its really frustrating...

A single Page print for key items
I have a 2900 line spreadsheet from top to bottom with information about rooms and organized by it's room number: example: col a: b : c : d: 101: Main Lobby: Lobby is 590 Sq ft 102: Janitors Closet: 15 sq ft 103: Elevator room: 15 sq ft 103: Elevatior room 2: 24 sq ft I want to be able to have one source page where I can type the room number in and then allow it to show and then print the room number. No data filters that's ok but not what I'm looking for. Some rooms have like 20-25 lines of information while some only has 3-4. Macro is ok but how? -- Je...

Export to excel fit a matrix to one page
Hi , I am creating a scorecard for a client which shows a range of kpi's . I would like to fit this on one page ? The excel sheet fits onto two pages when i export it .The client is quite pedantic about this . I have tried just about everything . Any suggestions will be appreciated .It is a matrix . Regards Malcolm I suggest instead of a matrix that you use a pivot statement in your sql statement. Pivot does the same thing as the matrix as long as you do not have a variable number of columns. I'm assuming that since this is a scorecard that it isn't v...

check report is open
Hi all I want to check if a report is open before running a bit of code on another report, is there a command to easily check for this? Thanks, Sue Application.CurrentProject.AllReports("NameOfReport").IsLoaded -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Sue" <sportybabesue@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23JRCfTO$KHA.5292@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all > > I want to check if a report is open before running a bit of code on > another report, is there a command to easi...

Working in with Pages on Tab
I want to know if this is possible and if so, how? I have a form with a Tab control with 3 Pages on it. I want to know if it is possible to set it up such that when the form is open, I can open the Tab control Page to any one of the thress pages. Take for instance, when the form is Loaded but I want it to open to Page 2 or Page 3 of the Tab control. How do I do that? I take it you want to programmatically open the form, and then choose Page 2 of the tab control? The code would be like this: DoCmd.OpenForm "Form1" With Forms("Form1") .MyTab = MyPage2....