Billable time default

Can it be changed? At current the default is 30 on an activity, where can i
change that number to a value of "0"?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The Activity form is not modifyable in the current version.
This is going to change in V2.
Guy.

"Danb" <Danb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can it be changed? At current the default is 30 on an activity, where can
> change that number to a value of "0"?

0
Guy

My Migration failed big time!!
I figure that I've missed something out during my migration and I'm hoping someone can point it out for me. I've searched the documentation but to no avail. Heres what I did used a some .net code to populate one of the staging tables cdf_products. Thats it just one table. I ran the migration tool and in the comman window I noticed the recurring error : [Error] failed to migrate object Exception from HRESULT : 0x80040220. I checked the cdf_product_info table and all the source fields are null. Also the statuscode is 0 for everything. Now my question was I wrong to only...

Excel crashez every time i open a worksheet with formulas
I would apreciate your help, thank you. I have Windows Vista Businees x86, Microsoft Office Basic 2007. The problem first appeared when i reinstalled everything a few days ago. The steps i took are the folowing: Format c: -> Reinstal Vista(internet cabe unpluged) -> install Office -> start Office - > open worksheet(any worksheet) -> Office crashes I also tried the folowing: Format c: -> Reinstal Vista(internet cabe unpluged) -> install SP1 then SP2 -> install Office -> install updates(windows Update) -> all updates installed-> start Office - > open wo...

resource time
Hi, Is there documented information (MS or other) for how much resource time is required to support common exchange server and client tasks? Basically the day to day tasks. The only documented information i have come across is that it takes about .25 Administrators for every 100 users. thanks. wow, where did you find that statistic? I'd like to show it to my boss...I single-handedly support over 8,000 users here, and also assist with support for two remote sites...that being said, Exchange support (excluding support for Outlook issues, which is a lot of what I have to do) boils down...

saving the same file in different places at a time
hi, i have an excel file in one system when i update this file, is it possible some range of cells in this file to be saved in the different system also how do i give a link to the other file? appreciate, if anyone could help Sounds like you want to paste a link so that the cell will update every time the other cell gets new info... To do this, say you want to link cell A1 to cell A7...click on cell A7 and click copy...Go to cell A1 and click paste...Then (if you have Excel 2003), click on Edit/Paste Special/Paste Link and you now have youe link...The "Paste Link" Button ...

Outlook 2003 Calendar defaults
Prob an easy question but how do I change the default to "no reminder" when entering a new "all day" event? "ElaineT" <ElaineT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D89EBD08-50D8-4DDC-A753-80FBA110C902@microsoft.com... > Prob an easy question but how do I change the default to "no reminder" when > entering a new "all day" event? You can't have different settings for all-day events vs. timed events for whether or not you get a default reminder. You can turn off default reminder for all events on Tools>Option...

Time chart
I need a time chart as in example A1= Henry B1=15 C1=21 A2= Sally B2=12 C2-=18 A3= George B3=11 C3=16 A4= Alex B4=10 C4=14 Henry ------------------------ Sally ----------------------- George -------------------- Alex ----------------- 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 You could simulate the chart with an XY Scatter chart of the data 15 4 21 4 12 3 18 3 11 2 16 2 10 1 14 1 Format the y-axes to show no labe...

Time input mask format
If I input - "340 a", I want it to show "3:40 AM" or if I input 1230 p, I want it formated as 12:30 PM can this be done? enter your times as 3:40 or 12:30 and set the format of the cell to show it as am or pm format ,,,, cells,,,,custom,,, h:mm AM/PM "WNB-96740" wrote: > If I input - "340 a", I want it to show "3:40 AM" > > or if I input 1230 p, I want it formated as 12:30 PM > > can this be done? There is no way to set up an input mask as you describe without using VBA. See Chip Pearson's site for quicken...

Multiple time ranges
I am trying to create a formula that will look up the time values and return a letter. Times are in column F. Must include seconds (as values does include seconds). 07:00:00 - 17:30:00 = "A" 17:31:00 - 00:30:00 = "B" 00:31:00 - 06:59:00 = "C" <as values does include seconds).> But you miss out whole minutes in your specications. Anyway, this should work, but do check your threshold values. Maybe you need to add a second or less than a second. Set up a table like this (in this example: A1:B4) 0:00:00 B 0:30:00 C 7:00:00 A 17:30:00 B With your time to l...

How do I set up a template to save time typing names
I have to send a lot of e-mails to the same people, and always more than one person. How do I set up a template so that I don't have to keep typing who it is to and who I am 'Cc' to? traceyella <traceyella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have to send a lot of e-mails to the same people, and always more > than one person. How do I set up a template so that I don't have to > keep typing who it is to and who I am 'Cc' to? Create your message, but instead of sending it, save it as an OFT. WHen you want to send it, forward it from your Drafts fold...

Length of time to publish
Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ? Is it something I'm doing wrong or is my computer slow ? Many variables. The speed of your internet connection. Traffic on the internet. And, the host may have it throttled to a certain amount. -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 --------------------------- "mousey" <mousey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90A5062A-42EB-4039-8E24-20D26F260CB7@microsoft.com... : Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ? : Is it someth...

Strange. Deleted Journal and Time Clock
I just tried to do payroll and all of my payroll entries before 7/1/07 are gone. Also the journals before that date are also missing. All of my items are still in my register list. What gives? ...

Outlook to Domino connector; setting default email account
Hi, I'm using the Outlook to Lotus Domino/Notes connector to access our calendar system and contacts. But I use an IMAP account for receiving and sending mail. The problem is that even though I have set the IMAP account to be the default account, all new mail, (when I choose " New Mail message") is sent via the domino server. If I click the "Accounts" drop down button the first name on the list is Outlook Connector for Domino, but the IMAP account is listed as account number 1, and the Outlook connector for Domino is listed as number 2. Any suggestion swould be...

Sort by state AND time zone?!
Calling all creative Excel users! I have client phone numbers in an Excel report, and want to somehow link the phone number to its time zone--and then sort the report by time zones! The purpose is to be able to assign outbound calls to staff at different times of the day, depending on time zone we are reaching I'm possibly an advanced beginner in the user of Excel, so don't be afraid to be VERY detailed in your suggestion for a formula! I don't know how to use pivot tables, by the way.. Many thanks Kay Provided you can find a list of area codes/time zones, you could use ano...

Count records b/w time range
I have a sheet which has data with date & time fields like this 19/10/2005 10:10 19/10/2005 11:30 19/10/2005 12:12 19/10/2005 12:15 19/10/2005 10:12 How do I make a formula to pull out count between each half hour slot? like: 10:00 - 10:30 =2 10:30 - 11:00 =0 11:00 - 11:30 =1 11:30 - 12:00 =0 12:00 - 12:30 =2 Please help. Cheers! Sunny =sumproduct(--(B1:B100>--"10:00:00"),--(B1:B100<=--"10:30:00")) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) <sunilkeswani@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1131569006.191782.216510@g44g200...

Accrue vacation & sick time
I am getting an error message when I try to accrue vacation and sick time in H/R accrue. The message reads - Cannot accrue attendance for a date that isn't within and accrual period. This will be the second payroll for the new year and I did not have any problems for the first payroll for 2010 ...

"Private" as Default Calendar Item Setting possible?
I want to force my Outlook2000 to mark every new calendar entry as "private". Until yet I did not find any solution - anybody who can help me? Thank you! You will need to do this manually - there is no option to mark everything private by default in Outlook 2000. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Gerd asked: | I want to force my Outlook2000 to mark every new calendar...

URGENT: Run Time Error '429' in Store Operations Administrator
I'm constantly getting a run-time error 429 - ActiveX can't create object - when trying to run Store Operations Administrator on my back office PC. The Store Operations Manager also fails on the back office PC - can't connect to database -. The register (POS) is still functioning as is the server where the RMS database resides. How do I fix this? I've never seen Active-X errors from Administrator. I'd try uninstalling RMS on that system then reinstalling it. Also make sure you apply whatever service pack you're running on your other systems. Sometimes POS ...

Entourage 'Move to' Preferences default to 'my computer'
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I try to keep a handle on all my email by placing it in folders on our Exchange Server. But since upgrading to 2008, I have found that when I try to &quot;move to&quot; my messages default to My computer, where there are archive folders with the same names as the Entourage folders. <br><br>How can I change the preferences so that the emails default to the Exchange folders? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0095_01CAB0F5.803DA480 Conten...

Default email address when using both exchange & pop3 email
I've tried searching for my answer but I apologise if this question is a duplicate of one I haven't found. Originally Outlook was set up to use Exchange and then several pop3 email accounts were created. I've just added another pop3 account which I would like to be the default account. At home I just go to Tools, Accounts, etc to select the default but at work there is no Accounts option on the Tools menu (only Services, Customise, Options). Please could someone tell me how to set the default email account in this situation. Thanks in advance Helen "Helen Rybus"...

CRM 1.2: Custom Field with hyphen in name averts default value settings
unfortunately we have customized a lookup-field in crm whose name includes a hyphen months ago. Now this seems to be the reason why it is not possible to change the default value of this lookup. Any experiences with special characters in field names? What can I do now? Is there another reason for my problem with the default values? Any hotfixes? It's a pitty that CRM didn't prohibit the usage of the hyphen on creation of the field, but now months later this error is hard to correct! Had a similar problem with Crystal Reports as well, where a special character in the fieldname averts...

Unable to open your default e-mail folders
Hi all, When I login to a notebook as a local administrator, and I use another user mailbox by outlook is ok. But, when I want to use this mailbox in offline mode. I receive the following message: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The information store could not be opened." I use xp + office 2003 in notebook and windows 2000 + exchange 2000 in server. thx a lot Is your mailbox configured for Cached Exchange Mode? If so, the cache file might be damaged. Delete the ost-file and have Outlook resync with Exchange. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlo...

Formular for Times
Hi Im looking for away to add working hour, that go into the nex day, eg. 22:30 till 07:15. =sum(B1-A1) only seems to work when hours are all in 1 day. Im using excel 2002 Any suggestions would be much appreciated ! Kenn -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 05:40:00 -0500, Kenno <<Kenno.19zyom@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >Hi >Im looking for away to add working hour, that go into the next >day, eg. 22:30 till 07:15. >=sum(B1-A1) only seems to work when hours are all in 1 day. >Im using excel 2002 > >Any sugges...

Mails delivered multiple times a day
Hi I�ve got the following problem hoping somebody here knows what can be done about it. There are two users on our exchange server (exchange 2000,service pack3) that get each one email multiple times a day. One email is a "deleted without being read" status notification to the user, the other one is a meeting request Let�s concentrate on the status notification. I paste a copy below (Please note the "xyz" I habe put in) -----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht----- Von: /O=XYZ/OU=GERMANY/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=NKHELIFA Gesendet: Freitag, 3. September 2004 10:52 An: Schaika Volker Bet...

new currency and set it default
how can i put new symbol of currency and set it to default? Hi Soe! You can change it with: Start > Control Panel > Regional & Language Options Customize Currency Tab Change the currency. Apply OK (These are for Windows XP but you should be able to "follow your nose" after double clicking on Regional) Usually currencies available are limited to a narrow range based on your country setting but there is nothing to stop you inserting a different one. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifi...

make a .jpg the default background for Outlook messages?
I have Office '03/Windows XP. I have a .jpg image which I would like as the default background for all messages in Outlook without having to insert it each time I create a message. Help accomplishing this would be appreciated. ~ Dan ...