Batch Activities

I want to select multiple contacts or multiple accounts to
connect with one activity but all as seperate actions.
Example: I want to place introduction calls to my top say
20 customers and I want to take one activity and input the
subject and a date/time to be done and batch those top 20
so when I save I end up with 20 seperate introduction
calls to place on my home page that will all have the
ability to have seperate notes for the individual call!
Please help if this is possible.  krblastic@yahoo.com if
you can assist.

Thank you,
KB
0
kb
6/8/2004 5:41:17 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Help with activating window from Application.GetOpenFilename
I am new to VBA and I have spent hours trying to solve the following macro. Currently, this code works how I want it except I would like to change the of the file names of "Book1.xls" and "Book2.xls" to file paths for variables "sFile1" and "dFile". For example, if I selected "Book4.xls" and "Book5.xls", I would like the activewindow to be reflected these file paths instead. thanks for any help! Curt J Sub CopyPaste() Dim sFile As Workbook Set sFile = Workbooks.Open(Application.GetOpenFilename) Dim dFi...

How to Activate Open Workbook
I have a macro using two Workbooks. I am appending the sheets from the Trans workbook to the same sheets in the Master workbook. I open the Master workbook and run the Macro from it. I open the trans workbook with the following: myFile = Application.GetOpenFilename("Excel files,*.xls") Workbooks.Open Filename:=myFile I then select the sheet, copy the data, Activate the masterfile with the following Windows("Masterfile.xls").Activate I select the sheet, paste the data at the end. The problem I have is when I want to Activate the trans file to work on the next sheet, ...

Activation #2
I have attempted to activate Publisher 2007 trial for more than a week and to no avail I have not had any luck and the pages on the support page do not correspond or resolve the issue Kristy wrote: > I have attempted to activate Publisher 2007 trial for more than a > week and to no avail I have not had any luck and the pages on the > support page do not correspond or resolve the issue ======================================== Maybe the following article will offer something useful: (919895) How to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to activate a 2007 Office ...

Batch processing
I'm trying to program batch order processing for our company, but can't find info on how to do that with RMS. What would be helpful is diagram of the tables and fields that are updated when a transaction is closed. Or some documentation! Anyone know? ...

Re-settle closed batch
hello, we are running MS Point of Sale v1.0 sp1. Initial CC batch settlement failed due to a missing parameter which has been corrected. How do I go about reposting the batch? Going through the batch settlement process again doesn't help... gui comes back with...'there are no txns to settle'. Help? Thanks, Jon ...

EXchange Active sync users limit
We have been using the Treo 650 smart phones with some amount of success with the Exchange ACtive Sync. We have Approx. ten users who use this functionality right now. We tried adding another person to allow him to use this functionality but for some reason he gets this error when he tries to sync. "There was a problem syncing messages (Sys 05E5) Server returned error for last command. Status:5 None of our other users get this error. And if they did, all Treo users got the error, which was remedied by adjusting the properties to the Exchange Mobile virtual directory. Now no on...

Plae Help urgent! Recover exchange in a new active directory insta
Hi friends, i nedd your help, i lost my forest and i am trying to recover from backup, but i dont know if this works to active directory knows the exchange, i have to follow some procedure to do that, And if i cant recover my forest y should install a new active directory, and install exchang again, wich is the best way to recover the data from exchange, copy the db's to the exhang database path or what i should do to do that? Thanks a lot for your help Felipx start here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;867704 "Felipex" <Felipex@discussions.micr...

how to set up a "batch print job" that only prints certain pages
I have a safety manual from which I only want to print selected pages for an orientation manual. The safety manual is a living document, always changing so when I need to do a new worker orientation I want the most current version of the selected pages, otherwise I would just photocopy the orientation manual. Not good enough to just note page numbers. This changes with time as well. It is difficult to imagine a means of printing a goup of pages which will change over time, unless they can be specifically identified without user interference. The following macro will print...

Batch command file quits mysteriously
Hi, I decided to create a batch file to build a RubyOnRails application step-by-step. I want to take this approach so that I'd have a reproducible build process. After a couple of commands to switch to the required working directory, the first substantive Rails command was invoked. It's a command that's always worked reliably for me and I believe many Rails programmers. Judging by its output, I believe it worked correctly from this batch-file invocation. But the immediately following command was not executed. I'd like to find out why. Below is version stri...

Crm 3, Active Directory and NT4
Hi, I have an installation of mscrm 3 running in active directory using sql 2005. The users are for the moment running on an NT4 domain. When they access the crm server they are prompted for their active directory login. This is entered by the user and crm wil loads and work correctly. When they try and access any of the reports it displays a big cross with access denied. If the users logs on to http://mysqlserver/reports they can not see any reports. The user is a member of the reportgroup. Crm3 is running on a seperate server to the sql server. Any ideas how to fix it? Chris Hughes ...

Setup Security level for Employee to do EDC batch settlement?
I have setup employee without manager level access. So, Employees can't change item list. Now, EMployees can't even login to do settlement either. How do i setup so, employee can do settlement at the end of the day? They need Manager access to log into SO Manager. You can use menu or field level security to restrict access to certain functions. Check the online help for Security, and post back if you have specific questions. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond ...

Activate Cell
How do you write a macro to activate Cell(r,3) when the current active cell is any other cell within the same row? How do you set the value of r to that of the current active row? Brett, Cells(Activecell.Row,3).Activate or Cells(Activecell.Row,3).Select HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Brett" <Brett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8F2A96B-78AB-4403-8BEC-B17D308BC8A2@microsoft.com... > How do you write a macro to activate Cell(r,3) when the current active cell > is any other cell within the same row? How do you set the value of r to that > of the curr...

How to get the URL for browser's active tab?
I saw a Delphi sample using DDE to get the current URL for the IE/FF browser's active tab. Is it possible achieve this with C++? Is there other way I can get this information other than using BHOs, which is specific to IE? (I don't know what browser my clients are using) On Dec 9, 1:41=A0pm, "Jeova Almeida" <jeovaalme...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I saw a Delphi sample using DDE to get the current URL for the IE/FF > browser's active tab. > It all depends upon the object model of the app. IE exposes this thru IWebBrowser2's object model. You should ...

How do i activate the Macro recorder toolbar
While recording a macro, I accidently closed the macro recorder toolbar .. Now whenever I record a macro, the recording toolbar does not appear. there fore I have to use the menu option to stop recording the macro. Also I cannot use relative and absolute reference. Can you please let me know how I can activate my macro recorder toolbar to appear the moment start recording my macro. Thanks --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Tools>Customize>Toolbars. Select "Stop Recording" toolbar and "Reset". Put a check in the checkbox. Stop Recording Toolb...

Outlook Remains active as process after exiting
Outlook.exe-Outlook 2003 remains active as a process after closing program. I am running Windows 2000. Thank you, Jim Hi, Are you using an Exchange Server account inside your Outlook 2003? -- With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Jim Beitzel" <jbeitzel5@comcast.net> wrote in message news:34de01c3fd84$f5d1e5b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook.exe-Outlook 2003 remains active as a process after > closing program. I am running Windows 2000. > > Thank you, > Jim ...

Error in CRM 3.0 trying to access My Work | Activities area
We are having a bit of trouble with one of our user accounts accessing “Workplace | My Work | Activities”. It actually they are getting the "Error: An error has occurred. For more information ..." on this page. Every other page is fine and all other users are good. Only this one user when they try to access their activities. Permissions are not the problem as the user has exactly the same as everyone else. So what else could it be? Any suggestions would be great. I have CRM 3.0 installed on Windows 2003 Enterprise with SQL 2005 Enterprise. Thats it thats all. Thanks. ...

Why is "Symbol" on the Insert menu not active?
"Symbol" is not enabled and cannot be selected. How do I remedy this? Have you selected the text box prior to attempting to insert the symbol? The symbol will remain grayed out until the text box is selected. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "HDavies" <HDavies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:228DB9EC-DFBA-4EF4-A683-0DE5A60A54B3@microsoft.com... > "Symbol" is not enabled and cannot be selected. How do I remedy...

Activate MRP
When I am in Item Resource Planning for an item or for the site, I do not have the option to Run MRP for this item or site. How do I make this option visible? Thanks, Amy On Apr 12, 9:15=A0am, Amy <A...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I am in Item Resource Planning for an item or for the site, I do not > have the option to Run MRP for this item or site. =A0How do I make this o= ption > visible? =A0 > > Thanks, > Amy Hi Amy, I guess first i'd have to ask if you have the MRP module for GP registered. Yes I do have it registered. ...

ACT to MSCRM Activity State/Status
I am using Scribe Migrate to convert from ACT! to MSCRM. When converting ACT Activities I want only the ones that are "Ringing Alarms" in ACT to be open on the CRM Home page and the CRM Activities. The rest I want to be "completed" but viewable in history. I think I would use the 'clearedstatus' field in ACT to create some logic for the 'statecode' and the 'statuscode'. What are the values for 'clearedstatus'? Does anyone have an example? [if (clearedstatus=x, statecode=open, statecode=complete)] Thanks, mattg ...

When ordering items such as sports jerseys or other apparel for yourself or your team, keep in mind that the fit should be comfortable and the materials should be flexible. During any active game su
When ordering items such as sports jerseys or other apparel for yourself or your team, keep in mind that the fit should be comfortable and the materials should be flexible. During any active game such as football, basketball, soccer, hockey, baseball, etc., there will be lots of arm and leg movement. Be sure to order the appropriate sizes and allow for a little moving room. Don't order items too big because the clothing could be a hindrance if it's too baggy. Spandex materials are usually popular choices for these types of sports. http://www.shoesbootjeans.com http://www.shoesbootjean...

read powershell exit code from batch
Hi, I run powershell script from batch. C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe "& 'C:\Program Files\scripts\test.ps1'" I exit powershell script with exit $LASTEXITCODE Then in batch script I try %errorlevel% but it doesn't return error code from powershell. echo %errorlevel% Can someone help. Regards, Darko Bazulj "Darko Bazulj" <Darko.Bazulj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98A37E78-059A-472B-933A-6330B917D7AA@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I run powershell script from batch. ...

Suggestion for Activities
I'm sure this is going to be addressed in v2.0, but Categories for Activities would be excellent if they were integrated with Subjects... It would allow for better data integrety (no free text!) and thus better organization of Activities... --Dodd or.....just the ability to make changes to the activity form/schema would be more than enough -Gary "Dodd" <Dodd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BAB0CE0-1914-4C70-8F62-11E3397BAA69@microsoft.com... > I'm sure this is going to be addressed in v2.0, but Categories for > Activities > would be ...

Service Activity display problem
I have a problem with CRM 4.0 where the Resources field on the Service Activity form displays "Selection Rule", instead of the name of the selected resource, after a resource is selected and the save button is clicked. Here are the steps that I follow: 1. Click New Activity, Service Activity 2. Fill in the Subject, Service, and Customer field 3. Click in the Resources box, then select a resource from the Form Assistant 4. Click Save After Save is clicked and the form reloads, the name of the resource is replaced with "Selection Rule". I can click on "Selection R...

2008 R2
Hello, I installed two domain controller in two different subnets connected with a router (no firewall rules). Both domain controllers are members of the first default ad site. When I change the name of the default ad site and restart the dc-b everything is ok. Then i restart dc-a, the dc takes forever to start and the ad and the depending services have trouble to start. I did the procedure in two different test environments. In both cases the same result on dc-a. What did i do wront? Best, René Hello Rene, Are both DCs also DNS server? If not install it also on...

update my program using Active Directory
Hello, i develop program with autoupdate feature. When program launches, it connects to web server, download archive with new files, launches updater program, which replaces executable. This algorithm does not work if user does not have write access to program files. They use Active Directory service for updating programs on clients computers. How can i adopt my program for updating using Active Directory service? Can someone give me advice? May be some links to instructions about it. Thank you! Howdie! On 23.06.2010 09:34, Serge wrote: > This algorithm does not ...