automatic mail when an opportunity is deleted

hi
need to generate an automatic mail when an opportunity is deleted.
is it possible?

thanks

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

you will have to use a post callout to achieve that. THis article will help

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmpostcalloutsv1d2.asp

also why would you do this when an opportunity is deleted? are you trying to
do some auditing on users?

"pepe" <pepe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi
> need to generate an automatic mail when an opportunity is deleted.
> is it possible?
>
> thanks

0
John
9/27/2005 11:45:24 PM
Thanks

"John O'Donnell" wrote:

> you will have to use a post callout to achieve that. THis article will help
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmpostcalloutsv1d2.asp
>
> also why would you do this when an opportunity is deleted? are you trying to
> do some auditing on users?
>

> "pepe" <pepe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hi
> > need to generate an automatic mail when an opportunity is deleted.
> > is it possible?
> >
> > thanks

"keyboard shortcut" and "delete line"
In Word 2007, is there a keyboard shortcut that would allow me to delete all words till the end of a line? Till the end of a sentence? On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:36:06 -0800, Maisieb <Maisieb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Word 2007, is there a keyboard shortcut that would allow me to delete all >words till the end of a line? Till the end of a sentence? There is no single command that does either of those things, so there isn't any shortcut. However, you can install these two macros (http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm) and then assign a shortcut to ...

Forwarding mail #4
Hi, I am trying to find out if it is possible to forward a individuals emails from from his account in exchange to an external address? Thanks Sure, see http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF015.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Matt Owen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:809901c4959f$74804ac0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I am trying to find out if it is possible to forward a > individuals emails from from his account in exchange to > an external addre...

Lost Mails
I have lost mails from my inbox.can any body help me to retrieve these mails. If you have looked in your deleted items folder and nothing appears there, your mail is gone. Please note, this group supports Outlook, not Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Ashish <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I have lost mails from my inbox.can any body help me to | retrieve these mails. ...

Mails stuck in "vsi 1\Queue" folder
Hi! I am currently tracing an Exchange queue issue that I cannot figure out myself. We are running Windows 2003 SP2 Exchange 2003 ENT SP2 - but periodically emails are stuck in the "vsi 1\Queue" folder on the disk. However, the messages doesn't appear in the "Queue" view in the Exchange System Manager - and all Exchange logs (Transport + SMTP) says that the emails have been delivered correctly to all receipients - although in rare circumstances certain receipients doesn't receive the emails either. The problem seem to have been minimized after applying Windows 20...

Hide "All Mail Folders" pane? Rename inboxes?
I'm using Outlook 2003 in Windows XP. I have three email accounts, one university IMAP account, one POP3 account, and a Bluebottle.com account. I currently filter my IMAP email by having it autoforwarded to the Bluebottle address. This means that I have three folders, but I only want to see two of them (the filtered one and the POP3). I have those in my "Favorite Folders" pane, but everything is still in my "All Mail Folders" pane. Is there any way to hide this pane so that I only have to look at the favorite folders? Second, I would like to rename my inboxe...

Deleted local ost file to reset things.. now one user when sending email, gets email stuck in the Outbox (outlook 2003)...
I'm really at a loss on this one.. I went through and deleted this users ost file.. so as to resynch with exchange (2007).. now suddenly.. when he emails.. he cant send.. they get stuck in the outbox.. I've seen several threads telling to try this and that.. but none have fixed the problem. I'm not really sure how to go about fixing this one? ...

change mail format prompt
Hi Is there a way when changing the format of replies from HTML to plain text to disable the warning prompt about formatting changes? thanks in advance Dave As far as I know, no "Dave H" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A14F9ED2-3FBE-4E16-BB4A-7F70818FF2B7@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Is there a way when changing the format of replies from HTML to plain text to disable the warning prompt about formatting changes? ...

Error from CRM Deletion Service
I'm getting an Error 5895 in the Event Viewer from the MSCRMDeletionService service. The message is "Error: Can't clean up the following tables: Activity". I can't find any information on this error on the Knowledge Base, so I'm hoping someone has seen this error and knows how to correct it. Thanks There is a fix for this from Microsoft. The fix was rolled into version 1.2 of CRM and also they can provide a SQL script to clean up your tables to stop this appearing again "Tim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1764701...

How to automatically create network diagram in Visio 2007
Visio 2003 had both Fluke Networks LanMapshot and another Add on to automatically create network diagrams. Fluke no longer sells lan Mapshot. Does Visio 2007 have any similar feature to automatically diagram my network for me? (To help with diagnostics and design?) there was a follow version of the resource kit that had the LanSurveyor product in it. The company was called neon but has changed it's name. The product is still out there. Al "k41184" wrote: > Visio 2003 had both Fluke Networks LanMapshot and another Add on to > automatically create network diagrams....

Deactivate Account while checking mail
In older versions of OL, I remember there used to be a checkbox for including (or not including) a particular mail account when checking for new mail with Send/Receive All. How does one do that in OL2003? I have several mail accounts, a couple of which I would like to temporarily deactivate when getting new mail. How do I do that? On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:11:25 -0700, "Sitara Lal" <lalsitara@filter.indiatimes.com> wrote: >In older versions of OL, I remember there used to be a checkbox for >including (or not including) a particular mail account when checking for new >...

Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 2007?
Has anyone installed Symantec Mail Security for Exchange on an Exchange 2007 Server? I have installed it on an Exchange 2000, and 2003 server but one of my clients wants to go to Exchange 2007 and I havent seen any details on if my current Symantec Mail Security 5 for Exchange will work or not. Any help would be great. Thanks, Chad On 5 Feb 2007 11:13:40 -0800, webit.csullivan@gmail.com wrote: >Has anyone installed Symantec Mail Security for Exchange on an >Exchange 2007 Server? I have installed it on an Exchange 2000, and >2003 server but one of my clients wants to go to Excha...

Run Sub automatically on periodic basis
Hi, I am using Excel 2007. I have written a Subroutine that I want to run automatically once every thirty seconds without any user interaction. Can anyone tell me how I can set this up? Thanks in advance, Paul -- Paul Kraemer This code will run your procedure when the workbook has been opened. At the end of your code the OnTime event will schedule another run of your code 30 seconds later. Thus, it will continue to loop until you close the workbook. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. Private Sub Workbook_Open() Call my_Proced...

It won't let me recieve mail and my POP3 is correct, how do Ifix?
It won't let me recieve mail and my POP3 is correct, how do I fix this? Hi hi, can you send emails? The only website that I kow about this error message is this one: "I can send, but not receive e-mail messages" http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/assistance/HA011117021033.aspx -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Share your contacts, calendars or e-mails http://www.publicshareware.com "hi" <hi@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:A81380CA-D259-4ACE-99CF-9E72D5C356D7@microsoft.com... > It won't let me...

Printing in Windows Mail Vista switches to Browser etc
I have checked all printer settings, checked settings in IE8 and Win/Mail. There seems to be a problem when printing in WinMail, when I print a message my email window flip flops over to another window, ie8 or excel which ever it chooses. My other email program does not do this, when printing a message with the other program I hit Ctrl P and the email stays there. WinMail I hit the same thing and instead of keeping my email showing on the screen it switches to my browser or excel which I have open just about all the time. Please help. WinMail is "wired" to use the IE ...

deleting emails
My red "X" has disappeared and I am not able to delete emails. Help! What about the Delete key? Or Right Click | Delete? Have you tried to customize the toolbar and add the button back? View | Layout | Customize Toolbar. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "jean" <jean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21528791-1154-4E3F-A5D2-C086B4491FB0@microsoft.com... > My red "X" has disappeared and I am not able to delete emails. Help! ...

why is dialog opening with edit box text automatically selected?
Hello, I have seen this before, and struggled to understand why. In OnInitDialog I am setting the text of an edit box. When I run the program, I can see the text there, but for some reason all of the text is selected. I did not ask for this, and am unable to unselect the text. I tried calling m_myEdit.SetSel(-1, -1) on the edit box, and that doesn't work. In fact, I can't set the selection to anything else at all. I'm returning TRUE from OnInitDialog, and I thought that the focus could be set to a control only if you call SetFocus on that control and then return FALSE from ...

outlook2003 + vista mail problem
I am using outlook2003 and and just upgrade to window vista problem : A friend has sent an email to me and attached a .tif file in it. When i received the email, i cannot see any attachment. I can only see a huge of strange digits (no image)in the mail. some days later, he send me another email with an attachment of a txt file. There is no attachment still, and the email content become mess. I have tried to received his mails on other PCs with outlook2003 + XP, it works fine. So, i am thinking that if there are any problems in the outlook setting of my pc(vista + outlook2003) the email c...

How do I disable the hyperlink for e-mail addresses in Excel?
When I type an e-mail address in an Excel cell, it automatically hyperlinks. Is there a way to disable this function? In xl2003 menus: Tools|Autocorrect Options|Autoformat as you type tab|uncheck the top option. Aaron wrote: > > When I type an e-mail address in an Excel cell, it automatically hyperlinks. > Is there a way to disable this function? -- Dave Peterson ...

creating a gantt chart automatically
I have a table that gets imported to Excel that has project numbers, begin and end dates. I want to be able to create a gantt chart for this automatically on another sheet when this data gets imported to the first. It would also be nice to be able to have one sheet be by days, another by weeks, and another by months. Can anyone tell me if there is an existing wizard to do this. Maybe point me in the right direction to find information on this? Thanks, Sue Sue - The best I can do is point you to a list of Gantt chart links I've amassed: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/GanttLinks....

What happens to incoming e-mails during a "swing" transfer?
I am planning (or trying to justify) moving our Exchange 5.5 setup to new hardware (running W2K Server). One thing that I don't understand completely is what happens to the incoming e-mail. Am I correct in assuming that mail intended for a user will automatically be delivered to the new server after I move the mailbox? I'm only part time and the setup and migration may take a couple of weeks.... TIA. -- Regards, Hank Arnold In a swing, you have 2 live servers in the organisation. Assuming it is done correctly, new emails will be delivered to the mailbox in whichever serve...

Junk mail folder font
Can I change the font of just the Junk mail folder to display more lines? -- Kilowatt@charter.net Put "private" in the subject line. ...

Help with mail merge
I'm trying to send letter to my costumers, im using mail merge, but have a problem, with the dates, when i do the mail merge thing i displays the dates as: 2/6/04 i want to see in it a different way something like feb/6/2004 (i see it like this in excel) but when i comes to word i see it like 2/6/04 can you help me -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com What is a costumer? Since this is more of a Word question see: http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/MergFram.htm for a possible solution -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Gaby_e7 >" <<Gaby_e7.16ix56@ex...

Publisher 2003
Can I do a Mailmerge directly to Outlook with Publisher, using a data source with E-mail addresses like I do with word? How? Here's a good primer on the topic: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP010382911033.aspx However, if you are doing a large list (eNewsletter), using the Publisher Add-in for ListBuilder (Microsoft bCentral) is a better option. P. "Jaime Soares" wrote: > Can I do a Mailmerge directly to Outlook with Publisher, using a data source > with E-mail addresses like I do with word? > How? ...

Why are my sent messages in Outlook deleting every night?
I have lookes through all the settings I can find and can't figure out how to stop my sent and saved messages from disapearing over night. slance wrote: > I have lookes through all the settings I can find and can't figure out how to > stop my sent and saved messages from disapearing over night. What view are you using on those folders? ...

IMAP downloads headers/mail haltingly
Windows 2000 SP4/Exchange 2003 SP2 Hello: I posted earlier but nobody has any pointer yet. In my earlier post (below) I mentioned that the other server was working fine, but after moving some mailboxes back to the old server, the IMAP problem has started to occur there too. Using Outlook in Corporate mode (LAN or VPN) works fine. OWA is speedy. But when IMAP clients try to get their mail, it says authorizing, connecting, and waits. Sometime it will bring in many headers from the public folder (but happens on the mailboxes too), but mostly it will time out. Rebooting or restarting IMAP/IIS/St...