Automate e-mail signature in CRM

It would be great to do automatic e-mail signature in CRM like Outlook
without using the E-mail Templates.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0c42f6bb-a6e9-48d1-aace-249f1616b300&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Our parent company used 'Exclaimer' (www.exclaimer.com) to add Signatures and
Disclaimers to the outbout E-mails sent from CRM.

"banhinc" wrote:

> It would be great to do automatic e-mail signature in CRM like Outlook
> without using the E-mail Templates.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0c42f6bb-a6e9-48d1-aace-249f1616b300&dg=microsoft.public.crm
0
Marty (99)

e-mail banners
Hi, I am look for a way of adding a mail disclaimer to all out bound mail traffice on Exchange 2000. I could add it manually to my users mail signature but would rather have something that was done on an enterprise level. Any suggestion would be greatfully recieved. Thanks. Barry For something done on the enterprise level, you really ought to look at disclaimer software. Google for Exchange Disclaimer or something like that, and you should see several different software vendors that can do this. Or, if you want something cheap, look at GFI MailEssentials. I've heard that you ca...

CRM Integration with MBS/Dynamics products
Hi, Anyone know anything about the integration between CRM 3.0 and ...say.... Dynamix AX/Axapta? I'm thinking sharing of customer data and such.... Jeppe Jespersen Denmark There is nothing available yet. You would need to build it. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Jeppe Jespersen" <jdj curly jdj dot dk> wrote in message news:OAfVImWLGHA.3276@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... Hi, Anyone know anything about the integration between CRM 3.0 and ...say.... Dynamix AX/Axapta? I'm thinking sharing of customer data and such.... Jeppe Jespersen Denmark ...

CRM and Exchange 10-22-03

Terminal server CRM Outlook Sessions affects CRM desktop outlook
Hi; CRM 4: I have a user who uses Outlook CRM client both on her desktop and on her Terminal Server session (not at the same time). She has a problem in that the CRM toolbar and tracking becoming disabled on the desktop when she has been using CRM Outlook via the terminal server. I have looked at her CRM settings using the Terminal Server CRM client and it has the "use this client for synchronisation tick box" greyed out but with a tick in it. I would have thought that this should not be ticked as it is not the main CRM Outlook tool for the user. Any help greatly appreciated....

e-mail attachments-videos
I'm running Vista, and I've recently ran into a problem. I've always normally been able to open up my attachments that are videos by the usual double click, a futher window pops up to Open, indicating that it'll open up using Windows Media Player, I clicked on Open and it would begin. Now when I do the aforementioned and the window comes up and I click on open, it begins playing, however to view it I have to click on the icon Windows Media Player before the actual e-mail will disappear and the video is able to be viewed. Why would this have just occurred, has ...

SMTP Service on CRM Server?
Hello Everyone, I'm just looking for a yes/no answer. Is it OK for me to enable the SMTP service on my 2003 CRM Server? I don't see why it would cause any problems but I wanted to poll the group before proceeding. I need SMTP to send automatic emails after a post-callout. Thanks in advance! Regards, -- Mike Parks Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, Georgia I had a customer who had the SMTP service running on the CRM server to enable a POP3 connector and I did not see any side effects...so my vote is 'Yes'. C "Razorback" <Razorback@discussions.mic...

CRM 4 Workflow
Folks I have some basic worflows, one to send an email and to re-assign a case when it is created, sometimes it runs and sometimes not - no pattern, no errors in the event logs either - any ideas where to start looking? Regards Gavin Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service on CRM server is working without any problem? /Aamir It has never failed and there are no records in the event loggs!!! "Aamir" wrote: > Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service on CRM server is > working without any problem? > /Aamir > > when workflow stops or dont perform...

Mail merge & Publisher #2
When I try to choose a source for the mail merge and I choose a data base file that is a Microsoft Excel comma seperated value file or a Microsoft Excel worksheet. I always get a window that pops up that says... "This operation cannot be completed because of dialog or database engine failures. Please try Again later." Any help would be really appreciated. See if updating your MDAC components and Jet helps Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 SP1 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=78cac895-efc2-4f8e-a9e0-3a1afbd5922e&DisplayLang=en Jet 4.0 Servi...

animated signature
I've been using animated signatures for some time. Out of the blue, they stopped appearing in newly created messages or replies. In addition, anyone else sending me a message with a signature, the image is X'ed out. The first time this happened, I received a message stating that my security level didn't permit me tsee the image. Something about html. Any thoughts? Thanks ...

Publisher Mail Merge via DDE?
I usually use Word for my mail merges, in which I connect to my data source via DDE. I am merging a lot of numbers with special formatting (percentages and dollars) and need to retain that formatting in my document. I need to use Publisher for one of my documents, but there does not appear to be an option to connect to my Excel spreadsheet via DDE. So, the formatting on my numbers is all screwed up. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! I found an answer to my own question in a previous post: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.publisher/browse_thread/thread/1afe33ff0644c701/b0...

CRM 3 won't allow login
Gah! A number of errors here... running 3.0SBE on SBS2003 Premium. Had to install and reinstall numerous times before reaching this point (with still some way to go). 1) SQL Reporting Services didn't load server component as ASP.NET 1.1 wasn't installed. It is. As is ASP.NET 2.0 2) Loading default.aspx comes up with "Authentication Error: CRM could not log you onto the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and you have been assigned at least one security role." I can't login to Deployment Manager under the Admin login. the error here is that "the server h...

question re international characters in e-mail message
I have my keyboard set up as US - International. For me to type the Euro symbol, I simply press CTRL + ALT + 5 and I see €. I just now responded to an e-mail where I could not enter that symbol. I created a new e-mail message and there was no problem for me to enter that symbol. Can someone else's e-mail message have a built in limitation that precludes me from responding using that symbol .... or was this a one time glitch? Thanks, Dave Horne You might have additional keyboard layouts/languages installed which doesn't support that character. See http://www.msoutlook.info/...

how do i get "click on" in recieved e mails to work
WHEN I RECEIVE E MAILS WITH "CLICK ON" STATEMENTS TO GO TO SOME OTHER WEB SITE MY OUTLOOK JUST BRINGS UP A BLANK MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER PAGE AND GOES NO WHERE. WHAT SETTINGS DO I HAVE TO CHANGE TO CAUSE THE "CLICK ON" TO GO TO THE INTENDED WEB SITES. WJONES1122 <WJONES1122@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > WHEN I RECEIVE E MAILS WITH "CLICK ON" STATEMENTS TO GO TO SOME OTHER > WEB SITE MY OUTLOOK JUST BRINGS UP A BLANK MICROSOFT INTERNET > EXPLORER PAGE AND GOES NO WHERE. WHAT SETTINGS DO I HAVE TO CHANGE TO > CAUSE THE "CLICK ON...

CRM SQL Database size, scaling and archiving
Our company is considering Dynamics CRM. Us poor IT guys have to make sure it keeps running for years to come. And we lack the experience, including bigger SQL implementations. I'm concerned about 3 things. They might be dumb questions, but I'm asking anyway. What's the maximum database size in terms of relations/contacts ? At what stage does SQL grind to a halt. Are we talking 100.000 contacts ? Or 1.000.000 ? or 10.000.000 ? Can I seperate the different datasets (email-history, cases, documents etc) across seperate SQL databases or even servers ? For instance, if someone ...

Uninstall/Re-install CRM for Outlook
After installing CRM for Outlook on a client computer (Win XP and Office 2003), CRM 1.2, Exchange 2003, Server 2003, I had a problem with a profile, which I deleted. From that time on, nothing worked, the CRM for Outlook would not work, I could not uninstall the CRM from Add/Remove Programs (I get this message: "This action is only valid for products that are currently installed"). I can't re-install either as I am notified that the product is already installed. I can't remove folders (Microsoft CrM) as some files are in use... What to do? Could you please give ...

Mail Merge from Access with datasource being a password protected
I have an Access application distributed to users of Office 2003 and Office 2007 via a runtime front end. The application needs to trigger a Mail Merge which will use query results in back end, which is protected by a password. I have coded in VB to cope with this in an Office 2007 environment - but when running with Office 2003 Word is asking for the data source when initially opening the mail merge document from Accesss; when opened directly it does not ask for the data source and when responding with "No" to the SQL prompt it opens fine. Can anyone help? My code...

Purchase Order Automation
Is there a way to automate the process of generating purchase orders from the reorder point/restock level so that key items never go out of stock? Well, if you have set Reorder and Restock levels on those items, and you go to manager once a day (or week or whatever timeframe you like) you can use the PO wizard to create POs based on reorder information. That's sort of automatic... If you want the POs to be created without manually going into manager and asking for them to be created, it would be possible via an add-in. I doubt that the time savings would be worth the development ...

CRM 3.0: Unable to access CRM from the same machine
I've installed CRM 3.0 on a server with four IP addresses (one for the machine and one for each Web server hosted on the machine). The DNS server maps "crm" A record to the right IP address. >From clients, I can access the CRM server using http://crm/ >From the server, I can only access CRM web server using the IP address. If I use the http://crm/ URL I always get the authentication dialog box and authentication doesn't work. Any advise? Thanks, Andrea You may need to explicitly add the server alis to the intranet Zone sites list. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsof...

Add CRM 'Subject' look-up field to the Phone, Email, and Task form 01-30-06
Is it possible to add CRM 'Subject' look-up field to the Phone, Email, and Task forms? Existing Category and Sub-Category fields sound like they should be linked to it. A good example would be Membership as a Category and Application as sub-category (Membership being a subject and Application being a sub-subject). Yes, this is possible. You will need to create a new entity called i.e. Email Subject and then create a 1 to many relationship between email and this new entity. "mkatsev" wrote: > Is it possible to add CRM 'Subject' look-up field to the Phone, E...

Make Exchagne 2000 reject invalid mail
How can I make Exchange 2000 work just like sendmail, where it rejects invalid recipients during the SMTP protocol? Event Sink? Any Ideas??? Rod lazyadmin wrote: > How can I make Exchange 2000 work just like sendmail, where it rejects > invalid recipients during the SMTP protocol? > > Event Sink? > > Any Ideas??? > > Rod You can do this in E2003, but see if ORF from www.vamsoft.com looks like it might fit your needs & your budget (it's inexpensive). You can't. There may be some 3rd party products that can integrate or query AD for the list of v...

Mail Merge 06-17-07
Im creating a database for someone and i want to be able to do a mail merge. I have various tables with the information and can do a query to obtain a table of the relevant data, i have a word document with fields setup, such as client name etc. I want the database to have a form with a button that will create the letters and open word with the data filled in so the client can check the letters and just click print if they are ok. I cant seem to find much that shows how to best do this. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Im using access 2007 Thanks ...

Which OS to get signature for?
If I get a Winqual signature for an unclassified WinUsb driver after submitting test results for Win7 (both x86 and x64) will the signed driver install on Vista without the unsigned driver warning? What I need is a signature that works for both Win7 and Vista but I'm not sure if getting the driver signed for Win7 is good enough for it to be signed for Vista as well. I suspect that once a driver is signed the signature is good on all OS versions no matter how the signature was obtained. The requirement for submitting test results for multiple OS versions is just a logo requir...

e-mail
I cant get my e-mails sent or received b/c Im not sure what the hell im doing! I triedIMAP but that didnt wk. Now I dont no how to change the setting or what to change it too? -- Always & Forever Your email account provider has that information. They should have a help page on their website. If you tell us who provides your email account, perhaps someone can assist you. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "branmuffin30" <branmuffin30@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7CEDAA0-F4E5-4A7B-9C...

how to make postcards for mass mailing?
I have blank postcards from post office and wish to put a message on the postcard for mass mailing. Has anyone done this before? If so, how did you do it? Create the appropriate size page, type the stuff on it, put the cards in the printer, print. "lilfrogr" <lilfrogr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:010B8A1F-5309-4C36-9A49-64CFE1B1F6C7@microsoft.com... :I have blank postcards from post office and wish to put a message on the : postcard for mass mailing. Has anyone done this before? If so, how did you do : it? For individual cards, if yo...

CRM integration for GP: reinstall issue
When I uninstall and reinstall CRM integration for GP, I get a message that "the user specified does not have all the required CRM privileges." The Integration User in CRM is a system administrator, and the domain\integrationuser account is a member of the domain admins group. What other privileges should the account have? Did I uninstall incorrectly? TIA, Pete. I believe the integration use has to have a role and a license assigned to them in CRM (Admin role). -- Brandon IT Director Presentations Direct - Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.co...