auto track outlook mails in crm 4.0

Hi all,

In order to auto track outlook emails in crm 4.0, I have done followings but
it does not working, can anyone help me pls?. Thanks.

CRM-> Settings -> Adminstration -> Users
Select the specific user and under the general tab (which whould be the
default tab shown) there is a section called E-Mail Access Configuration.
Select the incoming to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook.
If you would like CRM to send email outgoing, you can do so under the
outgoing property but for my setup, we leave it at None.

Now, go into the dropdown option in Outlook

Outlook -> CRM -> Options
Go under the Email tab
Select the Check incoming email in Outlook….. (to auto track emails)
Select E-mail messages from CRM Leads, Contacts and Account under the Select
the email messages to track section.
0
alexi (2)
6/18/2010 7:41:12 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

SMTP Connectors #4
Hi, I have a problem with two Front-End servers in NLB. I have two connectors with address space *, one connector with cost 10 the other with cost 20 for connector availability purposes. Inbound mails are targeted to FrontEnd1, outbound mails should go from FrontEnd2 (e.g. MX for FrontEnd1 cost is 10; MX cost for FrontEnd2 is 20) Connectors: FrontEnd1 - Address space * - cost 10 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd1; FrontEnd2 - Address space * - cost 20 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd2 The problem: If both servers are up and running and somehow some mail ends in queue on FrontEnd2 it correctly crea...

applying auto archiving
Hello evryone. I am not a sys admin or a programmer. My company is short on cash. So I am trying my best for the past 2 weeks to find a solution for auto archiving for all 200 mailbox users that we have. I have implemented a GPO to apply settings for auto archiving but the problem we have is that the archive.pst is still locall. I have researched online and foung that CDO can help view the hidden "IPC.MS.Outlook.AgingProperties" and alter it and this CDO can loop nd perform the same task for all folders within a user’s mailbox. I would like some help with this please. I know t...

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2